April 30, 2024, 04:56:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 249121 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: July 17, 2010, 04:40:28 AM »

Klaas- Thanks for the side by side pics of Terri and Melissa Huckaby!  Uncanny!  Yech!

Evening/Morning, all!  Read Val's post over on The Hinkymeter http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/07/12/kyron-horman-case-was-terri-on-hwy-30-june-4th/ .  Did a satellite map "drive" down the road that connects to NW Skyline Drive to Kyron's school.  If you haven't already, you should take a looksee.  No wonder LE is posting budgets and costs.  There's quite a bit of forested areas with just those two roads. Then, you've got Sauvie Island with forested areas and waterways.  That's a lot of ground for LE to cover.  Looking at that area and remembering the same God who showed us all where Caylee was, is faithful to Kyron too.  Nothing is impossible for Him.
Have a good one everybody!   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: July 17, 2010, 12:28:53 PM »

Where's Kyron?

maybe if LE would give some info,and kaine would get off the F im hurt high horse
and DY, stop moaning, i didnt know maybe he was reaching out BS

AND CONCETRATE ON KYRON, he could be found
i just realized how much i dislike self serving Aholes

rant over

Sorry, but I don't see how being anguished over your missing child is self-serving.  I guess maybe she should sext her husband's friend and not give a rats ass about Kyron?

This continued bashing of a grieving Mom and Dad is just inexcusable. I hope they don't read here, or James or Quinn either. It will not help Kyron if people are cruel to his parents and it does not help his siblings.

LE owes us nothing. It's not their job to satisfy the curiosity of internet posters, and we are not entitled to become insiders to an investigation. We are not entitled to interfere either. People need to respect the boundaries.

Some of these posts have reached a new low.
Thank you for once again succinctly stating this (bolded above). 
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #842 on: July 17, 2010, 06:39:19 AM »

Terri may not be talking, but it looks like some of her friends are. Some appear to be friends and some just supporters.  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118?ref=ts

I can't get it to come up Sebastian, maybe it is gone already? Tried searching and couldn't find it there either?

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #843 on: July 17, 2010, 06:59:15 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

There is a difference between "bashing" and telling the truth.

There is a difference between a mother who takes you to dentist appointments, stays up with you when you have the mumps,

measles or stomach.  Dee is more like a "big sister" than a mother, two weekends out of the month and vacation in the summer.

You don't like it but that is the way it is. Yes my heart goes out to her but she wasn't even a part-time mother but more like

a vacation friend.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #844 on: July 17, 2010, 07:05:10 AM »

http://myworld.ebay.com.sg/rdsqrl

Could this be SM cat?   

I gleaned this from Oregonlive

Wonder why Ebay Singapore?  Also I really doubt that Terri Horman would be buying size 26 pants or 2X sweaters on ebay.  My guess is this is the wrong rdsqrl and not Terri Horman.

Unless they were "fisherman pants".  I am just trying to keep an open mind.

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&q=pants++for+fisherman&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=HI5BTNmTK8T68Aat-b3dDw&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=3&ved=0CDsQrQQwAg

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #845 on: July 17, 2010, 07:08:09 AM »

http://myworld.ebay.com.sg/rdsqrl

Could this be SM cat?   

I gleaned this from Oregonlive

Wonder why Ebay Singapore?  Also I really doubt that Terri Horman would be buying size 26 pants or 2X sweaters on ebay.  My guess is this is the wrong rdsqrl and not Terri Horman.

Unless they were "fisherman pants".  I am just trying to keep an open mind.

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&q=pants++for+fisherman&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=HI5BTNmTK8T68Aat-b3dDw&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=3&ved=0CDsQrQQwAg

Fishing Pants?  It is questionable if it is her or not, although a poster mentioned "teaching supplies were bought".
The pants were purchased around KH disappearance, could be all concidence. 

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&q=fishing+supplies+fishing+pants&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=n45BTKmBNMH-8AapnrDmDw&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=3&ved=0CEUQrQQwAg

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #846 on: July 17, 2010, 02:52:00 PM »

I think it could be her. Did you see my last comment? I accidentally said they were purchased on June 7th but June 7th is actually when the seller left feedback for rdsqrl! OMG. Look at the rest of the feedback. Hmmm...if she bought these online, I wonder if she was a last minute bidder or if she already had an amount in on an earlier date...kwim?

trying to fig usa time, i think it would be the 3rd here early like 1am, not sure though
so a few days to ship too

Ended: Jun 04, 201010:11:36 SGT   
Bid history: 1 bid

The bid by rdsqrl was placed here: US $0.99 Jun 01, 2010 23:21:14 SGT  

The starting price & date here: US $0.99 May 28, 2010 10:11:36 SGT

The listing ended here: Bidders:1 Bids:1 Time Ended:Jun 04, 2010 10:11:36 SGT Duration:7 days

I think it could be her...for what it's worth. I searched their feedback & rdsqrl recvd fb on the 7th of June for these pants, so since the end date was the 4th & the fb was recvd on the 7th, payment had to be made between the 4th & 7th...but fb wasn't left for this item by rdsqrl bc I searched all their fb left. Lots & lots of teaching supplies. Could be...

More info on rdsqrl on ebay. Hmmm. In March, this rdsqrl purchased something from noveltiesnmorenovelties. They sell adult only sex products. Lotsa lotsa dildos & body oils, edible stuff...hmmm, not that I really wanna think of it but hey, there it is for all to see...

Ok, here's the feedback left on rdsqrl's page:
??¤˜¨?¨˜ª?(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.. Excellent Buyer - Thank You! ..•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)?ª˜¨?¨˜¤??
Member id noveltiesnmorenovelties ( Feedback Score Of 12712)  Mar 03, 2010 21:51

Here's the feedback that rdsqrl left on noveltiesnmorenovelties' page:
Fast shipment, great price, good quality. Would buy from again!
Seller: Member id noveltiesnmorenovelties ( Feedback Score Of 12712)  Mar 03, 2010 21:51

Now, if you go here:
http://myworld.ebay.com.sg/noveltiesnmorenovelties

Look to the bottom where it informs:
We are JSA Corporation aka Hollywood Novelties. We are located in beautiful sunny Southern California. We have been in business for over 30 years and have supplied some of the worlds top companies with unique and exciting products.

Right below this it give this email address:
hollywoodnovelties@yahoo.com

Now, when I google the email address, all that comes up are adult toys...etc.

When I google the name noveltiesnmorenovelties, well tons of ebay adult stuff comes up. You can click on the cached links to see the stuff that was being sold. Alot of them need adult verification but there's no need for it bc you can just hover over where it says "adult verification" and my ie tells me the link (not sure what everyone else uses). I have no idea if any of this means anything, but something to note is that they used to sell pills, stimulants, male & female.

Good morning Titch,

Thanks for all the information.  I guess the profile could fit a few people, teaching supplies and adult toys, it is creepy.
Could SM be a X-size woman?  It is difficult to judge from photo's and video SM size, is she petite but broad shouldered? TIA

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: July 17, 2010, 08:05:35 AM »

Seahorse, I'm heavier than Terri, and I don't wear X sizes.  I don't know how tall she is, but I'm almost 5'6", and I usually wear a size 14.  She appears shorter.  I'm guessing she may wear a 10.  

I'm very broad shouldered, so I look bigger in t-shirts, too.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: July 17, 2010, 08:37:56 AM »

This is a legal ethical question.
IF Terri did do away with Kyron and she had told that to her lawyer with the details and where the kiddo is, is her lawyer obligated to do anything ?
Another thought bubble, in the Tori Stafford case, her Mumma took a hammering from the press about every little thing and turned out it was a random person that wasn't in or on anyone's radar. I am stuck on the school and how many peeps were there, just can't get past that.

I think there are two issues here:
1. Can a lawyer ethically defend a guilty person? Yes. In criminal cases, it is the job of the government to prove its case. The job of the defense attorney is to poke holes in the government's case so that it would not be able to prove its case beyond a reasonable doubt. Please, note that the lawyer CANNOT LIE. That would be an ethical breach against the court.
2. Because the lawyer cannot lie, it cannot aid a client if he wants to lie on the stand. In criminal cases, a defendant has a Constitutional right to testify. Therefore, a lawyer cannot really stop his client from testifying. BUT, the lawyer MUST NOT AID in the lie. Thus, the lawyer must first persuade the client not to lie. If client insists, the lawyer must seek to withdraw. If withdrawal is not possible, then the lawyer may disclose it to the court (like your lawyer told you). The lawyer may also simply let the defendant tell his side of the story and not comment on it, meaning he cannot use the defendant's testimony in his closing arguments (this is his option).

http://lawfreefaq.com/law/2150-5-law.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #849 on: July 17, 2010, 09:01:52 AM »

Holy balls of fire.. gotta shut my PC down.. BAD storm all of a sudden.. Thunder and lighning.. CLOSE.. whole house lit up!  Hoping to get out of here soon.. I need a night out..

Nice seeing everyone!!   

Keeping little Kyron in my prayers!  an angelic monkey
Stay safe  an angelic monkey

Wow Angie..you must near me..because ours news is calling for the same effect her later on this evening.

Stay safe!

I am in Greensburg, PA..not far from Pittsburgh ~!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: July 17, 2010, 09:16:07 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

There is a difference between a mother who takes you to dentist appointments, stays up with you when you have the mumps,

measles or stomach.  Dee is more like a "big sister" than a mother, two weekends out of the month and vacation in the summer.

You don't like it but that is the way it is. Yes my heart goes out to her but she wasn't even a part-time mother but more like

a vacation friend.

WOW, tell that to all the dads that legally only have visitation every other weekend. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: July 17, 2010, 09:24:51 AM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98654424.html

Kaine Horman answers KATU's questions

by KATU News

Originally printed at http://www.katu.com/news/local/98654424.html

On Friday night, Kaine Horman, the father of missing 7-year-old, Kyron Horman, answered questions that KATU News asked him through e-mail. He said he doesn’t know where Terri Horman is after she left the family’s home and can’t comment on the deal struck to get her to move out.

KATU: Can you share with us the nature of the settlement between Kaine and Terri as far as when Terri is to move out and when Kaine can move back in?  Does the settlement include any financial help for Terri?

Kaine:  I am not able to comment on the settlement.

KATU: Kaine, does Terri still have access to your shared bank accounts, credit cards, etc?  Or do you have some kind of financial restraining order in place as well?

Kaine:  A financial restraining order is a standard item put in place in most if not all divorce settlements - to my knowledge.

KATU: When is the next scheduled on camera media interviews with Desiree and Kaine?

Kaine:  We do not have any currently scheduled.  I will not be available for on camera interviews until after next week as I focus on getting our home back to order for Kiara and preparing it for Kyron’s return.

KATU: What sort of emotional stressors developed for Terri Horman since Kaine and Terri married, leading up to your belief that she was involved in Kyron’s disappearance?

Kaine: Aside from some emotional issues after the birth of Kiara I can’t comment on what additional stresses were on Terri.

KATU: Why are you still wearing your wedding ring?

Kaine: A good question that I was asked by one of the other local stations. I have not thought anything of it until asked. After thinking about it a little bit today I think I keep it on as a symbol of our family and more for our kids than anything else.  It will come off at some point but right now the priority is getting Kyron home and taking care of Kiara.

KATU: Kaine, why did you and Terri switch cars the day Kyron disappeared? Did you typically drive the white truck, and Terri the red mustang? Did she request to have the truck that day?

Kaine: I typically drive the truck and Terri drives the car. She wanted to use the truck to bring Kyron’s science fair project home, easier done with the truck than the car, although she did not stay for the duration of the science fair - per her statements that the media has reported.

KATU: Do you believe authorities are close to making an arrest?

Kaine: I can’t comment based on the investigation

KATU: Can you confirm that Terri walked out of the 2nd or 3rd polygraph tests?

Kaine: She took the first, went to take a second and walked out before the machine portion of the test could be administered, then went back 8-10 days later and completed a full test. This was information she shared openly with all friends, family, and law enforcement that were at the house at the time of the events.

KATU: Was Terri bi-polar, either diagnosed or not?  Was she on medication at any point for mental health issues?

Kaine: Not that I am aware of but that would be between Terri and her Doctor.

KATU: Kaine, do you know if Terri is in Roseburg right now? Thank you again for all your help.

Kaine: I have no information indicating where Terri might be.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: July 17, 2010, 09:31:39 AM »

All of these rumors about Kaine and the only proof of anyone one of Kyron's parents doing anything remotely unsavory is Terri.  Hmmm, methinks the one starting these rumors projects way too much.

... and according to Kaine's own words ... concerning changing in Terri's demeanor only took place following the birth of their daughter and ... it was during this time that PPD was diagnosed.

When the murder for hire plot ... the disappearance of Kyron and ... the sextexting with Michael Cook is considered ... it is apparent thatTerri had  developed an intense hatred for Kaine in this timeframe.  WHY?  Did she receive unconditional love and support from Kaine throughout this difficult period or ... was she abandoned/betrayed and forced to face the demons of this horrid disorder on her own?

Please read Kaine's own words and ... you be the judge!

Janet

++++++

POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION?

Kaine Horman: "Terri was a good person when we first met"
by Frank Mungeam
kgw.com
Posted on July 16, 2010 at 12:12 PM
Updated today at 1:56 PM

In his response to questions from KGW, Kaine acknowledged that people have commented about 'how could he marry a woman like this' and how could he 'not see this coming.'

In response, he wrote: "Terri was a good person when we first met and for several years (I’d say up until 2008). She was always about children (teaching) and helping them grow and develop. Her attitude was always about those types of things first, her own self not even being a priority close to that. I believe that this is the Terri that everyone else saw and got to know as I did."

"Honestly everyone, including myself, that knew her or knows her did not see this coming. She was not the type of person we are seeing right now," added Kaine Horman.

"There were some signs of emotional distress here and there over the past year and a half but not enough of that directed at any one person to conclude she would be capable of anything even remotely close to events of the severity we have all seen."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-Terri-was-a-good-person-when-we-first-met-98620944.html

Kyron Horman's father recalls when marriage to Terri Horman began to sour
Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 7:59 PM
Updated: Friday, July 09, 2010, 9:58 AM

The father of missing second-grader Kyron Horman said Thursday that his marriage to the boy's stepmom began to grow rocky after she gave birth to their little girl 19 months ago.

"I thought the marriage was doing pretty well," Kaine Horman said during a one-on-one interview with The Oregonian, "until we had our daughter, Kiara."

Horman said he thought his marriage to Terri Moulton Horman fractured within six months after she gave birth in November 2008, the result of postpartum depression.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_father_recalls_w.html

+++++++++++

Police were ready to arrest Kyron's stepmom over plot to kill husband, says source
Jul 6 at 9:36 PM

According to sources, Terri Horman had talked to the landscaper about being in a bad marriage and had claimed that Kaine had "hurt" her emotionally by having an extra-marital relationship. However the reliable source told KGW that there was no evidence to prove that Kaine had an affair.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Source-Police-were-ready-to-arrest-Kyrons-stepmom-over-plot-to-kill-husband-97907429.html

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:sxFJ17pH4G0J:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postpartum_psychosis+POSTPARTUM+DEPRESSION+Mothers+Who+Kill+Their+Children+and+Postpartum+Psychosis,&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: July 17, 2010, 09:48:30 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

a vacation friend.

WOW, tell that to all the dads that legally only have visitation every other weekend. 

I totally agree!  There are some parents who put the best interest of the children first -- and shuttling them back and forth can be very stressing for kids.  Children need a center of gravity as much as adults.  Try it sometime -- every other weekend for say a year.  See how it feels.  It can be unnerving.  JMO

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: July 17, 2010, 09:50:39 AM »

Kaine Horman Answers Questions From FOX 12

POSTED: 7:23 am PDT July 16, 2010
UPDATED: 7:26 am PDT July 16, 2010

Friday, July 16, 2010
Kaine Horman Interview

The following is a correspondence between FOX 12 and Kaine Horman on July 15, 2010. The questions and answers have not been edited.

Statement Analysis is in bold type.

FOX 12: Kaine, we know that you are trying to fast track the process of Terri moving out of your house, can you explain why and what you want the judge to know about why it's important for you right now?

Kaine Horman: In all cases occupation of the house should have nothing to do with any adult - it should be about what's right for the two children involved: Kyron and Kiara.

He says it "should" unasked, which indicates that he believes it is related to Kyron. Notice "the" house; which is the norm for a married couple; and not for someone divorced. When someone is divorcing, they fight over "the house" but after the divorce, it is "my house" or "her house" but no longer "the" house.

We need the weekend, primarily all of Saturday, to walk through, secure the house, and make it usable (new locks on doors, re-code the electronic gate, replace items that Terri has taken, etc). The services for the locks and gate are not available on Sunday. Kiara will be moving into a more regular schedule that will include day care and I am returning back to work a little more starting next week. The use of Saturday at the house will be key. Having Kiara back at home for 2 full days will make the adjustment of life going forward much easier. If we wait until next week it will be more difficult to schedule and have things reviewed and secured right away and Kiara will have to adjust to being back home while also attending a new day care. I think it is a priority to limit the impact to her as much as we can.

Note the absence of Kyron here in the details (he was mentioned earlier). He has told us that Terri has "taken" which will need to be "replaced" ie, essential items. By telling us that he has a service for security and the gate, he is telling us that he is taking precautions against Terri, with regards to the alleged kill for hire plot. The issue of the first week versus the second week is linked to Kiara's adjustment to a new day care. As we view his list of priorities in the home, we see:
1. Walk through
2. Security
3. Make usuable (security items)
4. Recode gate
5. Replace items Terri took
6. Kiara's schedule.
7. His work

At this point, Kiara is mentioned 3 times; as repetition shows sensitivity. He needs to get the house secure (1-4) replace items that Terri took
(5) so that Kiara's schedule can be normalized and he will go back to work. The idea of security appears to be first in priority, but the 3 mentions of Kiara show why security may be a priority. Kiara's schedule is placed above his own work schedule, something parents frequently do when possible. She cannot have a normal schedule or life with first security, and then things that need to be replaced. But she continues to be the focus, even over employment, which is needed to provide for Kiara.

The big thing is to have the house ready for Kyron. If they find him tonight, any time tomorrow, or on the weekend (assuming Terri may stay in the house until Monday) then where will he go? Another place that is not his home - which I do not find acceptable. He needs to come home to HIS home, HIS room and not anywhere else. The fact that Terri's legal representation thinks she should stay until Monday leads me to believe they do not expect the truth from her this weekend.

This is very powerful, both sad, and angry. "The big thing" is Kyron. Actually, it is not. The wording here is not phrases that inspire confidence. A parent of a missing child would not care where the child stays because the parent would not be able to think beyond the reunion. Kaine's language shows more and more resignation that he doesn't believe Kyron is ever coming home; which explains why
"big" (additional word giving us additional info) is added due to sensitivity. It isn't the "big" thing, nor even the "thing". If it was, Kaine would have had it first and formost in his language. Kiara is first and foremost. This is sad.

Kaine's children are before him, which is his norm in past statements; but Kyron is "slipping" from the promise of coming home alive. We suspected that this would be evident in Kaine first, and in Desiree much later; even after, perhaps, bad news is delivered to her. This is awkward for Kaine (and it reads awkward). It is not natural for him.

That he believes Kyron isn't coming home is expected but what is more powerful is the anger he has at Terri and her attorney. Remember that repetition means sensitivity as we see the pronoun "his" related to Kyron repeated.

Kaine needs this house because it is Kyron's house, regardless of Terri or her attorney's delay tactics. She has violated Kyron's home and he wants her out. The stain of her is everywhere and it remains to be seen if he can stay at the home, but he wants her out.

By stating that he believes the attorneys do not expect the truth from her this weekend (she would be at jail) Kaine is acknowledging that she holds the "key" (notice the usage above) to Kyron's life and it is something that he needs to "lock" and recode the security on.

Do not expect Kaine to allow even supervised visitation with Kiara without a fight. I wonder if he would even defy a court order. He just may.

Having the house available and ready for our missing 7 year old son should far outweigh any adult need for the residence. It cannot be ready for him while she is still in it. When we left the house back in June I had 15 minutes to pack for Kiara and I for an unknown location and an unknown amount of time. We've been gone almost 3 weeks and while we don't have everything we could use (her high chair, nice clothes for court, etc), we have what we REALLY need. She's had a week to do the same - that should be enough. She will always be able to request property from the house and have it picked up in the future so there should be no need to delay further.

Kaine returns to care of Kiara but without skipping over that the stain in the home to be removed; the virus to be purged and locked out, is Terri. "it cannot be ready for him while she is still in it" is a powerful emotional argument that shows Kaine at the snapping point.

I think Kaine cares little for the death threat. He has not said much, nor leaked much. In fact, I think his references to security are weak; no detail, no emotional attachment, zip, nothing.

I think Terri is what is really on his mind: protecting Kiara from Terri. Protecting Kyron's room, Kyron's toys, KYRON'S HOME from Terri, and setting the security code so SHE cannot reenter the house. Kaine is about to lose it. I would not be surprised to see him turn on law enforcement should they NOT make an arrest soon. He is ready to blow.

Terri's attorney is doing her no favor asking for this delay. The public is angry and her refusal to answer questions has made it worse. If she seeks delay OR money, she will infuriate the public. Not smart. The public will be the potential jury pool. See Cindy Anthony.

FOX 12: Kaine, what are your feelings about what came out in the restraining order documents this week about Michael Cook's involvement with Terri? His friend tells us that she believes he was trying to play along with Terri's advances in hopes of getting information about Kyron. Do you think there's any truth to that?

Kaine Horman: I have only seen Michael Cook once since high school, which was during the week after Kyron when missing, so I cannot really comment on his intent based on my knowledge of him. I can say that I get briefed by law enforcement and lawyers once or many times per day. If he was really trying to accomplish what is claimed I think that law enforcement and lawyers would know about it and I would have been briefed about his interaction and intent. I have received no such briefing.
Kaine is an intelligent man. Cook has apparently attempted to cover his "sexting" with Terri by assigning noble causes; such as gaining information from Terri.

This sounds like Donna Brock, dealing drugs to get info from Misty Croslin; or
Cindy Anthony, lying to 911 to get them to hurry,
or Lee Anthony, conducting his own "investigation" or even...

Casey Anthony, half dressed, drunk, and dirty dancing her way to finding Caylee.

We've heard it before and Kaine isn't buying the nonsense. Compare Kaine to the "ugly coping" by Baez.

FOX 12: Desiree, Kaine and Tony -- all three of you are becoming more and more vocal about the fact that you think Terri is lying and that she's behind Kyron's disappearance. How do you think she might be reacting to that? Do you think it's pushing her to start cooperating with police?

Note error of compound questioning

Kaine Horman: I don't know that it is having much of an impact to her directly. Her actions continue to paint the picture of the person she has become. This continues to reinforce what I think all 3 of us have believed for some time: that she is involved and is the primary person responsible. Based on briefings we've had recently she is still not cooperating.

NOTE: Kaine said "much" of an impact and he used the word "directly" which implies that there may be some impact (not much, but some) upon Terri indirectly: which leads me to wonder:

Does Kaine know that some of Terri's family has been urging her to confess, or to come forward? It is an indication that this may have happened already.

FOX 12: You've all said recently that you think someone else besides Terri may have been involved in Kyron's disappearance. Do you have any theories about who that may be?

Kaine Horman: currently I do not although i do believe that it is someone that Kyron has met before, whether I know of the person or they were only a friend of Terri's

I continue to doubt this and have yet to see anything that firms it up. I believe that Desiree holds to it because it is the ONLY way Kyron could still be alive after 6 weeks. As in previous analysis, it does not appear that anyone in the family has strong belief that Terri worked with anyone. We will have to wait for more statements.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/07/kaine-horman-interview.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: July 17, 2010, 09:59:05 AM »

Yep, I agree and I would feel exactly as Kaine does:

I think Terri is what is really on his mind: protecting Kiara from Terri. Protecting Kyron's room, Kyron's toys, KYRON'S HOME from Terri, and setting the security code so SHE cannot reenter the house. Kaine is about to lose it. I would not be surprised to see him turn on law enforcement should they NOT make an arrest soon. He is ready to blow.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: July 17, 2010, 10:01:33 AM »

Kyron Horman has gone from tragic missing-boy case to tabloid sideshow
Published: Friday, July 16, 2010, 5:28 PM     Updated: Friday, July 16, 2010, 5:31 PM
 Anna Griffin, The Oregonian
Follow  
Share this story
Story tools
Kate Mather/The Oregonian
The question of what happened to Kyron Horman remains, even as family distractions divert attention from the mystery.

Six weeks after Kyron Horman disappeared, we still have no clue where the little boy went or whether he's alive.

Certain things have become clear, though. The fact, for example, that there is only one truly innocent victim in this mess.

Two if you count Kyron's baby sister.

This began as a sad, terrifying story about a boy who vanished. It has devolved into a domestic dispute, admittedly one with enough juicy detail to attract People magazine and the major TV networks.

Despite almost a half-million dollars spent on the search by Multnomah County taxpayers, we know only the barest details of Kyron's last morning at home. Despite countless hours of TV time and newsprint pages, we know little about the boy, beyond that he's allergic to bees, has a birthmark on his forehead and loves sushi.

((Edit:  Blonde, OregonLive is the one paper that has complained about us copying their entire articles so we don't do it now for them))

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/anna_griffin/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_has_gone_from_tra.html
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 05:07:56 PM by klaasend » Logged

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #857 on: July 17, 2010, 10:02:10 AM »

Well there is no doubt this has all turned into a media sideshow, happens a lot, people want to hear sordid details of the players lives.  I could care less about anyone buying pants and sex toys, and I could care less with Kaine talking dirt every chance he gets on his wife. Just stop and shut up and work with the police already. This is about a 7 year old child, not about bickering and everything else, and how you are going to secure your home now that Terri has moved out. Keep all this for divorce lawyers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: July 17, 2010, 05:15:32 PM »

Well there is no doubt this has all turned into a media sideshow, happens a lot, people want to hear sordid details of the players lives.  I could care less about anyone buying pants and sex toys, and I could care less with Kaine talking dirt every chance he gets on his wife. Just stop and shut up and work with the police already. This is about a 7 year old child, not about bickering and everything else, and how you are going to secure your home now that Terri has moved out. Keep all this for divorce lawyers.

All of the cases that STAY in the media spotlight have done so because the family has found a way to KEEP it in the spotlight.  It's not because the child is cuter or whiter it's because the family is relentless.  The families that aren't find their missing child/family member is forgotten over a very short time.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: July 17, 2010, 05:20:18 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98654424.html

Kaine Horman answers KATU's questions

by KATU News

Originally printed at http://www.katu.com/news/local/98654424.html

On Friday night, Kaine Horman, the father of missing 7-year-old, Kyron Horman, answered questions that KATU News asked him through e-mail. He said he doesn’t know where Terri Horman is after she left the family’s home and can’t comment on the deal struck to get her to move out.

KATU: Can you share with us the nature of the settlement between Kaine and Terri as far as when Terri is to move out and when Kaine can move back in?  Does the settlement include any financial help for Terri?

Kaine:  I am not able to comment on the settlement.

KATU: Kaine, does Terri still have access to your shared bank accounts, credit cards, etc?  Or do you have some kind of financial restraining order in place as well?

Kaine:  A financial restraining order is a standard item put in place in most if not all divorce settlements - to my knowledge.

KATU: When is the next scheduled on camera media interviews with Desiree and Kaine?

Kaine:  We do not have any currently scheduled.  I will not be available for on camera interviews until after next week as I focus on getting our home back to order for Kiara and preparing it for Kyron’s return.

KATU: What sort of emotional stressors developed for Terri Horman since Kaine and Terri married, leading up to your belief that she was involved in Kyron’s disappearance?

Kaine: Aside from some emotional issues after the birth of Kiara I can’t comment on what additional stresses were on Terri.

KATU: Why are you still wearing your wedding ring?

Kaine: A good question that I was asked by one of the other local stations. I have not thought anything of it until asked. After thinking about it a little bit today I think I keep it on as a symbol of our family and more for our kids than anything else.  It will come off at some point but right now the priority is getting Kyron home and taking care of Kiara.

KATU: Kaine, why did you and Terri switch cars the day Kyron disappeared? Did you typically drive the white truck, and Terri the red mustang? Did she request to have the truck that day?

Kaine: I typically drive the truck and Terri drives the car. She wanted to use the truck to bring Kyron’s science fair project home, easier done with the truck than the car, although she did not stay for the duration of the science fair - per her statements that the media has reported.

KATU: Do you believe authorities are close to making an arrest?

Kaine: I can’t comment based on the investigation

KATU: Can you confirm that Terri walked out of the 2nd or 3rd polygraph tests?

Kaine: She took the first, went to take a second and walked out before the machine portion of the test could be administered, then went back 8-10 days later and completed a full test. This was information she shared openly with all friends, family, and law enforcement that were at the house at the time of the events.

KATU: Was Terri bi-polar, either diagnosed or not?  Was she on medication at any point for mental health issues?

Kaine: Not that I am aware of but that would be between Terri and her Doctor.

KATU: Kaine, do you know if Terri is in Roseburg right now? Thank you again for all your help.

Kaine: I have no information indicating where Terri might be.

Could the taking of the truck be a clue that Kyron's disappearance was planned by Terri?  Especially in light of the fact that she did not bring back the project as she had said she would.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.