April 30, 2024, 11:37:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 249157 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #860 on: July 17, 2010, 10:19:43 AM »

Well there is no doubt this has all turned into a media sideshow, happens a lot, people want to hear sordid details of the players lives.  I could care less about anyone buying pants and sex toys, and I could care less with Kaine talking dirt every chance he gets on his wife. Just stop and shut up and work with the police already. This is about a 7 year old child, not about bickering and everything else, and how you are going to secure your home now that Terri has moved out. Keep all this for divorce lawyers.

All of the cases that STAY in the media spotlight have done so because the family has found a way to KEEP it in the spotlight.  It's not because the child is cuter or whiter it's because the family is relentless.  The families that aren't find their missing child/family member is forgotten over a very short time.
And that is a good thing that this family has been given the opportunity to be able to speak, unlike many families of missing loved ones. So keep Kyron's name out there, but please don't discuss all the dirty laundry of the family. Regardless of what Terri has done or hasn't done, she still has children that love her, she is still their mother. It just seems that recently some of these cases have taken on a sideshow, that imo, just doesn't need to be. My sympathy lies with Kyron, Kitty, James and Quinn, kids that are being influenced by the talk.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: July 17, 2010, 10:21:33 AM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98654424.html

Kaine Horman answers KATU's questions

by KATU News

Originally printed at http://www.katu.com/news/local/98654424.html

On Friday night, Kaine Horman, the father of missing 7-year-old, Kyron Horman, answered questions that KATU News asked him through e-mail. He said he doesn’t know where Terri Horman is after she left the family’s home and can’t comment on the deal struck to get her to move out.

KATU: Can you share with us the nature of the settlement between Kaine and Terri as far as when Terri is to move out and when Kaine can move back in?  Does the settlement include any financial help for Terri?

Kaine:  I am not able to comment on the settlement.

KATU: Kaine, does Terri still have access to your shared bank accounts, credit cards, etc?  Or do you have some kind of financial restraining order in place as well?

Kaine:  A financial restraining order is a standard item put in place in most if not all divorce settlements - to my knowledge.

KATU: When is the next scheduled on camera media interviews with Desiree and Kaine?

Kaine:  We do not have any currently scheduled.  I will not be available for on camera interviews until after next week as I focus on getting our home back to order for Kiara and preparing it for Kyron’s return.

KATU: What sort of emotional stressors developed for Terri Horman since Kaine and Terri married, leading up to your belief that she was involved in Kyron’s disappearance?

Kaine: Aside from some emotional issues after the birth of Kiara I can’t comment on what additional stresses were on Terri.

KATU: Why are you still wearing your wedding ring?

Kaine: A good question that I was asked by one of the other local stations. I have not thought anything of it until asked. After thinking about it a little bit today I think I keep it on as a symbol of our family and more for our kids than anything else.  It will come off at some point but right now the priority is getting Kyron home and taking care of Kiara.

KATU: Kaine, why did you and Terri switch cars the day Kyron disappeared? Did you typically drive the white truck, and Terri the red mustang? Did she request to have the truck that day?

Kaine: I typically drive the truck and Terri drives the car. She wanted to use the truck to bring Kyron’s science fair project home, easier done with the truck than the car, although she did not stay for the duration of the science fair - per her statements that the media has reported.

KATU: Do you believe authorities are close to making an arrest?

Kaine: I can’t comment based on the investigation

KATU: Can you confirm that Terri walked out of the 2nd or 3rd polygraph tests?

Kaine: She took the first, went to take a second and walked out before the machine portion of the test could be administered, then went back 8-10 days later and completed a full test. This was information she shared openly with all friends, family, and law enforcement that were at the house at the time of the events.

KATU: Was Terri bi-polar, either diagnosed or not?  Was she on medication at any point for mental health issues?

Kaine: Not that I am aware of but that would be between Terri and her Doctor.

KATU: Kaine, do you know if Terri is in Roseburg right now? Thank you again for all your help.

Kaine: I have no information indicating where Terri might be.

Could the taking of the truck be a clue that Kyron's disappearance was planned by Terri?  Especially in light of the fact that she did not bring back the project as she had said she would.

And if she was going to bring back the project you would think she'd pick up Kyron instead on him needing the bus. 
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: July 17, 2010, 05:26:24 PM »

Good morning Monkey's,

There is a difference between "bashing" and telling the truth.

There is a difference between a mother who takes you to dentist appointments, stays up with you when you have the mumps,

measles or stomach.  Dee is more like a "big sister" than a mother, two weekends out of the month and vacation in the summer.

You don't like it but that is the way it is. Yes my heart goes out to her but she wasn't even a part-time mother but more like

a vacation friend.

WOW, tell that to all the dads that legally only have visitation every other weekend. 

I wonder if we would be focusing so much on Desiree's parenting if the situation was reversed.  I think there is a little sexism showing when the bio mother is not the primary custodian of the child.  Why is that?  Do we hold mother's to a higher standard in regards to being the primary parent than we do fathers?  If so, isn't that sexist?  If as a society we believe that women and men are equal, why would a woman, who has chosen not to be the primary conservator of her child, be considered less of a parent than a man who has taken the same course? 

JMHO, of course.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: July 17, 2010, 10:31:21 AM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Kaine-believes-someone-will-spot-Kyron/rL1u2wvUZkGeDwLhNgEdNA.cspx

Kaine believes someone will spot Kyron

Last Update: 7/16 11:18 pm
Set Text Size Small   Set Text Size Medium   Set Text Size Large   Set Text Size X-Large
Print Story | ShareThis

Kaine Horman and Desiree young, Kyron Horman’s parents, have been answering reporters’ questions regarding their son’s disappearance through email.

Here is every question and every answer between the parents and KOIN Local 6. We believe Kaine is the one who has answered all of the questions so far.

KOIN: How did Kaine meet Terri?

ANSWER: Through friends, not going to comment in detail as this does not help in finding Kyron

Q: Did Terri care for Kyron when he was a baby?

A: No, I was caring for Kyron myself during my parenting time (Desiree on her parenting time) for months before Terri was involved in any capacity of his life.  Not going to comment in detail as this does no help in finding Kyron.

Q: How are you holding up?

A:  Staying strong until we find Kyron.  Taking care of Kiara and keeping her safe is the only other priority.  Everything else happening just gets put to the side as it does not even approach the level of importance of finding him and taking care of her.  They will be dealt with in due time.

Q: Have you gone back to work?

A: The investigation is still our top priority.  We drop anything, anytime, anywhere to do what is needed.  In between those moments Desiree, Tony, and I have all been trying to get back to work to some degree.  We will need to continue to be able to provide a home for Kyron when he returns so working even part time will be essential.  Because of both cases (criminal and divorce) and becoming a single parent I have not had much time to work but I have been getting some hours in each week for the past few weeks working remotely.

Q: Describe how life is without Kyron.

A: Miserable but I stay strong as we continue to push to find him and for Kiara so she stays healthy and happy.

Q: Why do you think Terri is involved in Kyron’s disappearance?

A: Because she has openly shared information with family and many friends indicating that she is lying about being involved in his disappearance (test results, cooperating with law enforcement, etc)

Q: Do you believe that Michael Cook could be called to court for his alleged role?
A: Honestly, I do not know. That will be up to investigators and lawyers to decide.

Q: Did you have any serious concerns about Cook before the allegations came forward?

A:  No. I have only seen him once since high school and that was during the week following Kyron’s disappearance.

Q: Is there anything the public should know at this point? Any kind words about Kyron?

A: Kyron is an amazing boy. The love of my life since the minute he was born, same for his sister the minute she was born. I can’t wait for him to get home so I can see his infectious smile, hear that contagious giggle, and hold him in my arms again.  He definitely brings happiness into our home and I miss him tremendously.

Q: Has Kaine ever heard of [the alleged landscaper hired by Terri Horman to kill Kaine]? Has he ever seen him on his property?

A:  I have never heard of him nor ever met him or seen him on the property

Q: When would you like to be back home?

A: As soon as possible so Kiara can adjust to a more regular schedule and to get Kyron’s room ready for his return.  Ready by adding in all of the notes, banners, and items from his wall of hope so he can see how much the community and the nation love and support him during this time.

Q: Do you feel safe?

A: Safe but a little paranoid. So I pay a lot more attention to my surroundings than I used to. I am more concerned about the safety of my kids than my own.

Q: Should Terri be arrested

A: At some point I believe she will be.

Q: What's your response to the allegations Terri had an inappropriate relationship with Michael Cook?

A:  I am focused on finding Kyron, what Terri does is up to her and is something that we’ll deal with at a later date during the divorce case and hearings.

Q: What do you think Michael was going to do with the information about your current address?

A:  I can’t comment as to what he was going to do with our information. Only he and Terri would know the answer to that.
Q: Have you been told where Terri will be staying after she moves out of the house?

A:  No information has been provided.

Q: With Terri out of the home, do you still feel like there is a threat to you and Kiara? Do Desiree and Tony feel there is a threat to them?

A:  Right now it is hard to predict or speculate on much related to safety. Things have really been coming from all different directions over the past 2-3 weeks. I don’t feel that having Terri in or out of the home affects security all that much - it is more about getting into the house for the kids so we can prepare the house for Kyron’s return and get Kiara back to a more normal routine where possible. I also think that Kyron should return to HIS home and HIS room when he is found; he should not have to go to yet another new/different place where we are staying that he is not familiar with.  I would like to thank the family (and community) supporting us at the “undisclosed location” where we are currently staying. Their love and support has helped both of us be part of a home and a family which has helped Kiara adjust as best as possible.  I can’t comment for Desiree or Tony.

Q: A number of people in the public have written us asking for an explanation as to why Kyron was living with Kaine and only visiting Desiree (as it were). Would you feel comfortable giving a brief response?

A:  I have primary custody as a result of Desiree and I working together for Kyron. Not sure how background on why helps find Kyron.

Q: Can you please, both Desiree and Kaine, explain why you believe Kyron is alive? Have investigators given you specific reason to believe so?

A: Investigators have given us no information to-date that would make us believe he is not alive.  I firmly believe that he is still out there, we just need to collect all of the evidence to point the way and light his path home.  I also believe that there is a high probability that someone will spot him at some point which is why we keep spreading the fliers, bracelets, shirts, etc.

Q: What are you doing to prepare the home for Kyron’s return and Kiara’s well being?

A: We will be working on getting the letters and items from his wall of hope into his room so he can see all of the love and support that the community and the nation have given him during this time.  We will be securing the doors a little better, re-keying locks, and re-coding our gate to start.  Outside of security it will mainly it will be about getting things to a normal state for Kiara.

Q: Do you foresee another busy week with investigators?

A:  Yes.

Q: Regarding Terri and the polygraphs; can you walk us through her response to the request to even take the test and her reactions to both polygraph sessions?

A: She fully cooperated and took the first polygraph then subsequently vented her failed results to all family, friends, and law enforcement at the house.  A few days later she cooperated and went to take a second polygraph test but got up and walked out before the machine portion of the test could be administered - again by her own statement to family, friends, and law enforcement at the house.  She continually pushed back and refused to repeat the second test for several days (approx. 8-10) before going to take the test and then once again coming back to the house and venting to all listeners.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: July 17, 2010, 10:40:09 AM »

Where's Kyron?

I think you're asking the wrong people.  How would anyone on this interneet forum know the answer to that?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: July 17, 2010, 10:40:58 AM »

Where's Kyron?

I think you're asking the wrong people.  How would anyone on this internet forum know the answer to that?

Edited to correct spelling, but the sentiment's the same.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: July 17, 2010, 10:51:43 AM »

http://kezi.com/news/local/181743
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #867 on: July 17, 2010, 11:04:39 AM »

So we have confirmation that Terri took the truck that morning.  I guess if one was to commit a crime, driving a red mustang with personalized license plates would be out of the question.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: July 17, 2010, 11:07:20 AM »

"And if she was going to bring back the project you would think she'd pick up Kyron instead on him needing the bus."  Quoted from klaasend.

Very astute observation, a question that should be asked! 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: July 17, 2010, 06:09:33 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98654424.html

Kaine Horman answers KATU's questions

by KATU News

Originally printed at http://www.katu.com/news/local/98654424.html

On Friday night, Kaine Horman, the father of missing 7-year-old, Kyron Horman, answered questions that KATU News asked him through e-mail. He said he doesn’t know where Terri Horman is after she left the family’s home and can’t comment on the deal struck to get her to move out.

KATU: Can you share with us the nature of the settlement between Kaine and Terri as far as when Terri is to move out and when Kaine can move back in?  Does the settlement include any financial help for Terri?

Kaine:  I am not able to comment on the settlement.

KATU: Kaine, does Terri still have access to your shared bank accounts, credit cards, etc?  Or do you have some kind of financial restraining order in place as well?

Kaine:  A financial restraining order is a standard item put in place in most if not all divorce settlements - to my knowledge.

KATU: When is the next scheduled on camera media interviews with Desiree and Kaine?

Kaine:  We do not have any currently scheduled.  I will not be available for on camera interviews until after next week as I focus on getting our home back to order for Kiara and preparing it for Kyron’s return.

KATU: What sort of emotional stressors developed for Terri Horman since Kaine and Terri married, leading up to your belief that she was involved in Kyron’s disappearance?

Kaine: Aside from some emotional issues after the birth of Kiara I can’t comment on what additional stresses were on Terri.

KATU: Why are you still wearing your wedding ring?

Kaine: A good question that I was asked by one of the other local stations. I have not thought anything of it until asked. After thinking about it a little bit today I think I keep it on as a symbol of our family and more for our kids than anything else.  It will come off at some point but right now the priority is getting Kyron home and taking care of Kiara.

KATU: Kaine, why did you and Terri switch cars the day Kyron disappeared? Did you typically drive the white truck, and Terri the red mustang? Did she request to have the truck that day?

Kaine: I typically drive the truck and Terri drives the car. She wanted to use the truck to bring Kyron’s science fair project home, easier done with the truck than the car, although she did not stay for the duration of the science fair - per her statements that the media has reported.

KATU: Do you believe authorities are close to making an arrest?

Kaine: I can’t comment based on the investigation

KATU: Can you confirm that Terri walked out of the 2nd or 3rd polygraph tests?

Kaine: She took the first, went to take a second and walked out before the machine portion of the test could be administered, then went back 8-10 days later and completed a full test. This was information she shared openly with all friends, family, and law enforcement that were at the house at the time of the events.

KATU: Was Terri bi-polar, either diagnosed or not?  Was she on medication at any point for mental health issues?

Kaine: Not that I am aware of but that would be between Terri and her Doctor.

KATU: Kaine, do you know if Terri is in Roseburg right now? Thank you again for all your help.

Kaine: I have no information indicating where Terri might be.

Thanks Klaas.

This is a huge indicator that Terri is involved.  Think about it.  Terri was not at the school picking up Kyron's science project at 3:30 PM ... she was at the bus stop.  Why did she require that the use of the truck on June 4, 2010?

One question that has never been ask of Kaine by reporters/ interviewers  ... "Where was Kiara prior to 9:00 PM on the morning of June 4, 2010.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Parents of missing boy Kyron Horman voice fading hope
June 26, 2010

During the Friday interviews, Kaine Horman said he and Terri Horman had gone to the school bus stop together to pick up Kyron on the afternoon of June 4. When the bus driver told them Kyron wasn't on the bus, he thought the boy may have stayed at the school and expected them to pick him up there. Police were alerted after the discovery that Kyron had been absent from class.

http://www.kval.com/news/97225889.html

Parents of missing boy Kyron Horman voice fading hope
Story Published: Jun 26, 2010

Kaine Horman said the last time he saw his son was before his wife took Kyron to school that morning. The boy was in the yard feeding the cat.

Harmon said he gave the boy a hug and told him to "have a great day with his science project," on the red-eyed tree frog, and that "I was proud of him for all the effort" he put into it.

http://www.kval.com/news/97225889.html

Kyron's Parents Field Questions By E-mail
POSTED: 9:56 pm PDT July 5, 2010
UPDATED: 6:26 am PDT July 6, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Kyron Horman's father, biological mother and stepfather answered several questions on Monday, about the investigation surrounding Kyron's disappearance.

The answers, in their entirety, are listed below:

<snipped>

Q: Was Kaine working from home the day Kyron went missing? If so, when did Terri get home from the school?

A: KAINE – No, I was in the office that day until about 1:45 and arrived back home a little after 2pm. Terri was already in the house, on her laptop, when I arrived. I kissed Kiara, grabbed some food, and worked from my home office until about 3:30 at which time I put shoes on Kiara and we started walking down toward the bus stop.

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/news/24151901/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: July 17, 2010, 11:11:06 AM »

I don't think it has ever been verified where little Kitty was.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #871 on: July 17, 2010, 11:16:47 AM »

Nope.  One of Blink's contributors had a theory that whoever was watching Kiara was also involved in Kyron's disappearance.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: July 17, 2010, 11:19:11 AM »

I believe Kaine said Kiara was with Terri but I don't know if he knows that from teachers and people who saw them together at the school or from Terri.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: July 17, 2010, 11:19:32 AM »

Nope.  One of Blink's contributors had a theory that whoever was watching Kiara was also involved in Kyron's disappearance.
That sure could be, or she left her in the car, because I'm sure someone would have remembered Kitty at the school, unless the police are keeping that quiet. If Terri took the truck that day to pick up the science project and then didn't and went to the school bus like everything was okay, that is disturbing. But I wonder why Kaine didn't ask her about that, instead they all went to the school bus stop.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: July 17, 2010, 11:22:52 AM »

That sure could be, or she left her in the car, because I'm sure someone would have remembered Kitty at the school, unless the police are keeping that quiet. If Terri took the truck that day to pick up the science project and then didn't and went to the school bus like everything was okay, that is disturbing. But I wonder why Kaine didn't ask her about that, instead they all went to the school bus stop.

Could be as simple as Terri saying that Kyron wanted to take the bus home.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: July 17, 2010, 11:30:25 AM »

I believe Kaine said Kiara was with Terri but I don't know if he knows that from teachers and people who saw them together at the school or from Terri.

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: July 17, 2010, 11:31:25 AM »

Could be as simple as Terri saying that Kyron wanted to take the bus home.
It could be, just wondered if Kaine asked her if she picked up the science project.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: July 17, 2010, 11:44:19 AM »

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

On the video clip at this link Kaine does state that Kiara was with Kyron.

Janet

++++++++

Kyron Horman's mother recalls day she heard her son was missing
Published: Friday, July 09, 2010, 8:08 PM
Updated: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 3:04 PM

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_recalls_d.html#comments

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: July 17, 2010, 11:46:15 AM »

SELF-EDIT - LAST POST

was with Kyron s/b was with Terri

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: July 17, 2010, 06:52:47 PM »

If I were Terri and innocent I'd:

1.  Cooperate with LE
2.  Fight to keep my daughter
3.  Would not have been sexting with Michael Cook when the important thing would be to find Kyron

I'm affraid that Terri has much to hide and this is why she's not putting up a fight about anything.  I agree with Kaine in that eventually she will be arrested and I pray they find a way to get her to say what SHE DID with Kyron.

MOO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.