April 30, 2024, 01:43:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 249102 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: July 17, 2010, 01:08:50 PM »

Unusual events, nature of disappearance keep Kyron Horman saga in national spotlight

Saturday, July 17, 2010, 9:30 AM

More than a dozen journalists turned up even for a routine closed-door meeting outside a judge's chambers. A People magazine reporter has camped out in Portland for weeks. Websites devoted to the case have popped up all over the Internet. And reader comments to online stories have soared into the thousands.

All this for Kyron Horman, who disappeared from Skyline School on June 4.

Thousands of children vanish every year. But there are many reasons why the saga of this 7-year-old boy has fueled seemingly insatiable curiosity coast-to-coast.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i..._of_disap.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: July 17, 2010, 08:12:13 PM »

It may be crucial that investigators are aware of James' perspective regarding the dynamics within the Horman household since Kiara was born ... dynamics involving both Kaine and Terri ... dynamic that may form a link in a chain of events that led to the disappearance of Kyron.

Why James was sent from the home in March of this year ... two months prior to the end of the school term?

Janet

+++++++

Kyron Horman's blended family: Friends describe a close, supportive group
Published: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 5:36 PM
Updated: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 6:46 PM

Mainly, their relationship has consisted of exchanging kids. Once a month, they would converge at Shari's Restaurant in Springfield and do a swap, with James staying with Tarver and his new wife, and Kyron going with Desiree and her husband.

They no longer do that swap with Tarver. Since March, James has lived in Roseburg, first with his grandparents and now with Tarver.

It's not clear why he was sent away.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans

Irreconcilable
The Kyron Horman case: An interview with Terri Moulton Horman’s first ex-husband.

James was a student at Lincoln High School in Portland, where he was on the swim team and played trumpet in the school band. Tarver says Terri Moulton Horman sent the boy to Roseburg in March this year because his grades were slipping and he was acting out at home.

http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #902 on: July 17, 2010, 01:24:34 PM »

I moved this from page 45 to 46

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: July 17, 2010, 01:29:09 PM »

In the sitdown interview of Kaine & Desiree, they both said together that Kiara was with Terri at the Science Fair. Speculation since has arisen to suggest maybe Terri left Kiara in the truck bc she was sleeping. If she was at the Science Fair, surely people saw her? Why aren't we hearing more about Terri & Kiara at the Science Fair if this is true? All those people...seems strange people aren't talking...

Titch

I am not sure of motives but ... Kaine has been attempting to control who speaks to the media from the getgo.

Janet

+++++

Missing Child - Kyron Horman, 7
Posted on Jun 07, 2010

Having my own children, including a 7-year-old boy, this especially resonates with me.  Kryon Horman has been missing since Friday (6/4).  He was last seen at Skyline Elementary School in Portland, Oregon.  Please circulate and contact the authorities if you have any information.  Below is an email from Kyron's father.
______

Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 8:39 AM
Subject: FW: Kaine Horman's son is missing

All,

If you have seen local Oregon news or been browsing the internet or FaceBook there is a good chance you have seen an article similar to the one that Becky forwarded (below).  While this note is difficult for me to write in this state of mind I felt it necessary for Kyron’s sake.

Optional actions for you:

The Intel network is large and wide-reaching.  Many have asked me what they can do to help us and my answer is the following:

1.       Forward Kyron’s information to as many people as you feel comfortable with; the more people that see this will increase our chances of finding him

2.       Do not speak to any media if contacted; I am trying to contact Intel legal to give them the heads up and help with this situation

Physical description at the time of his disappearance (picture is show in Becky’s note and here):

He is 3 foot 8 and 50 pounds, with blue eyes and brown hair. He was wearing black cargo pants, white socks, worn black Sketcher tennis shoes with orange trim and dark-colored t-shirt with the "CSI" show logo

Police Hot Line Number:

(503) 261-2847

Some rough background:

The article that Becky forwarded is pretty accurate with details.  He was dropped off at school about 8:45 and went missing sometime between then and 9 or 9:30am.  We did not know he was not at school until we went to get him off of the bus at 3:30 and he was nowhere to be found.  The bus driver immediately called the school which responded that his teacher had not seen him all day in class, at which point we notified police in partnership with the school.  It is still unknown whether he left school grounds on his own or was abducted.  Be assured that there are currently an amazing number of agencies and amount of person-power being applied to the search and investigation.

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers for Kyron’s safe return.  I will update the group once status changes which will hopefully be soon.  At the time of this note Kyron has now been missing for ~48 hours; time is of the essence.

Kaine Horman
Enterprise Business Architect
Intel Corporation

http://ackerlaw.com/posts/2010/06/07/missing_child__kyron_horman_7

Maybe LE asked Kaine in any corrrespondance to ask Intel employees not to speak to the media?  It seems that LE has guided what Kaine and Desiree can and can not talk about with the press.  LE has been very tight lipped since the beginning of the investigations themselves, so I can see them telling Kaine it was okay to contact Intel and send a memo out..but they didn't want anyone there talking to the press before LE had a chance to talk to them or anyone that might know anything.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: July 17, 2010, 08:53:48 PM »

Terri wants money from Kaine, but doesn't want custody of her beloved daughter.  Is this because she will be forced to answer some pretty tough questions regarding Kyron? 

I don't have the link right now but I think Terri's lawyer is only representing her in criminal matters but he said she will have to get another lawyer on the divorce and custody matters.  I'll try to find the link after I catch up.

Terri has a criminal lawyer which is Stephen Houze, and a divorce lawyer which is Peter Bunch.
Peter Bunch...How appropriate...I mean, just sayin'...  

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCAQqQIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.oregonlive.com%2Fportland%2Findex.ssf%2F2010%2F07%2Fkaine_horman_urges_judge_to_fo.html&ei=zyFBTIDUGIH48Aa4g-DEDw&usg=AFQjCNFS8JdS-ey3WuG5rkM_dY1VNOPi0A

Houze was accompanied by Peter Bunch, Terri Horman's divorce lawyer.
Unquote

OMG Titch... you have got to be kidding.... how apropo is that?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: July 17, 2010, 01:58:27 PM »

In the sitdown interview of Kaine & Desiree, they both said together that Kiara was with Terri at the Science Fair. Speculation since has arisen to suggest maybe Terri left Kiara in the truck bc she was sleeping. If she was at the Science Fair, surely people saw her? Why aren't we hearing more about Terri & Kiara at the Science Fair if this is true? All those people...seems strange people aren't talking...

Titch

I am not sure of motives but ... Kaine has been attempting to control who speaks to the media from the getgo.

Janet

+++++

Posted on Jun 07, 2010

Having my own children, including a 7-year-old boy, this especially resonates with me.  Kryon Horman has been missing since Friday (6/4).  He was last seen at Skyline Elementary School in Portland, Oregon.  Please circulate and contact the authorities if you have any information.  Below is an email from Kyron's father.
______

All,

If you have seen local Oregon news or been browsing the internet or FaceBook there is a good chance you have seen an article similar to the one that Becky forwarded (below).  While this note is difficult for me to write in this state of mind I felt it necessary for Kyron’s sake.

The Intel network is large and wide-reaching.  Many have asked me what they can do to help us and my answer is the following:

1.       Forward Kyron’s information to as many people as you feel comfortable with; the more people that see this will increase our chances of finding him

2.       Do not speak to any media if contacted; I am trying to contact Intel legal to give them the heads up and help with this situation

Physical description at the time of his disappearance (picture is show in Becky’s note and here):

He is 3 foot 8 and 50 pounds, with blue eyes and brown hair. He was wearing black cargo pants, white socks, worn black Sketcher tennis shoes with orange trim and dark-colored t-shirt with the "CSI" show logo

Police Hot Line Number:

(503) 261-2847

Some rough background:

The article that Becky forwarded is pretty accurate with details.  He was dropped off at school about 8:45 and went missing sometime between then and 9 or 9:30am.  We did not know he was not at school until we went to get him off of the bus at 3:30 and he was nowhere to be found.  The bus driver immediately called the school which responded that his teacher had not seen him all day in class, at which point we notified police in partnership with the school.  It is still unknown whether he left school grounds on his own or was abducted.  Be assured that there are currently an amazing number of agencies and amount of person-power being applied to the search and investigation.

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers for Kyron’s safe return.  I will update the group once status changes which will hopefully be soon.  At the time of this note Kyron has now been missing for ~48 hours; time is of the essence.

Kaine Horman
Intel Corporation

Maybe LE asked Kaine in any corrrespondance to ask Intel employees not to speak to the media?  It seems that LE has guided what Kaine and Desiree can and can not talk about with the press.  LE has been very tight lipped since the beginning of the investigations themselves, so I can see them telling Kaine it was okay to contact Intel and send a memo out..but they didn't want anyone there talking to the press before LE had a chance to talk to them or anyone that might know anything.

I agree with you Gypsy.  It would make sense for LE to want to talk to the Intel people first.  Also, I doubt Intel would want the papparazi on their premises.

I don't understand all of this hostility to Kaine.  I know a lot of people have had trouble with ex-husbands, but they aren't Kaine.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: July 17, 2010, 09:23:04 PM »

Titch

Janet

+++++

Posted on Jun 07, 2010

______

All,

Police Hot Line Number:

(503) 261-2847

Some rough background:

Kaine Horman
Intel Corporation

In the USA ... the nation which is perceived as one of the greatest democracies on the face of the earth ... I cannot comprehend LE using Kaine Horman ... the husband of unofficial person of interest ... the father of the missing child ... as a tool to control a free press ... as a tool to control what Americans are and are not allowed to know in the quest of not compromising the investigation.  A blantant conflict of interest!!

If LE is has a legal foundation for undermining a free press in the Kyron Horman investigation ... LE should be informing Americans in a press conference ... not forming an alliance with Kaine Horman.

IMO

Janet

++++++

Kyron Horman’s Family Boots WW and The Oregonian from Bizarre News Event
1:04 PM July 1st, 2010 by James Pitkin

The saga of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman got a little more bizarre today at a news conference held this morning by the boy’s family.

The event at Brooks Hill Historic Church was arranged on Wednesday by Kyron’s father Kaine Horman, biological mother Desiree Young and her husband, Medford Police Detective Tony Young.

Absent was Terri Moulton Horman, the stepmom investigators say was the last person known to have seen Kyron before his June 4 disappearance. Kaine Horman filed for divorce and a restraining order against her earlier this week. And she’s since hired star criminal defense attorney Stephen Houze.

Today, Kaine Horman and the Youngs sat at the head of a table in a room filled with more than two dozen national and local reporters for print, TV and radio. As the meeting began at 10 a.m., Kaine Horman started out by explaining “the agenda.” This wasn’t going to be a typical press conference.

Horman said the family’s goal was to make “the story” about Kyron. With news of the divorce and investigators homing in on the stepmom, media coverage (including in WW) has increasingly focused on Kyron’s troubled family.

First came Horman’s “ground rules,” as he described them. No cameras. No recordings. Everything was off the record and couldn’t be reported, unless agreed otherwise. Horman made everyone in the room agree to these rules before proceeding. And so this roomful of reporters consented, in essence, not to be reporters.

Horman then laid out how the meeting would go. They would take questions, make some phone calls (presumably to investigators, to find out what they could say in their answers), then return and make an on-the-record statement. But first, Horman wanted all the reporters he didn’t know to introduce themselves.

KEX radio, KATU, The Portland Tribune and “Inside Edition” all got the nod from Horman. But then came Shane Kavanaugh and Bryan Denson of The Oregonian.

Horman said the family didn’t like The Oregonian’s coverage and wanted them to leave. Horman said the daily had failed to be a “team player.”

“This is a team, and if we’re not going to play as a team, there’s no point in being here,” Horman said. “This is about Kyron.”

Denson objected, saying he’s new to the story and after 28 years in journalism he’s “a pretty good reporter.” But there was no arguing. The family wanted The O gone, and a woman who said she’s a manager at the church escorted them out. The biggest newspaper in the state had been eighty-sixed.

I introduced myself and said I’m with Willamette Week. Horman said the family has the same problem with WW. I agreed to leave. And so the paper with the second-biggest circulation in Oregon was also kicked out.

As far as I was concerned, after getting kicked out all deals were off. I wasn’t going to keep the meeting off the record.

According to a reporter who stayed, the family went on to lay out more “ground rules” for the future. They said they’d hold these “news conferences” (if you can call them that) twice a week, on Mondays and Thursdays, as time allows. They would make prepared statements, answer some questions submitted in writing and may also do occasional interviews.

“They want us to cover Kyron, and they’re not going to get neck-deep in gossip and rumors,” the reporter said.

ABC News convinced the family to make an on-the-record statement in front of one camera, with the tape available as pool footage for other reporters. After more than an hour inside the church, the reporters were sent outside while the family stayed in to prepare a statement.

The reporter at the scene said The Oregonian had somehow gotten back on the family’s good side and was among those waiting outside to hear the prepared statement.

At shortly after 12:30, the family emerged from the church and Desiree Young gave a brief statement in which she implored Terri Moulton Horman to cooperate with investigators. She also said the family believes Kyron is still alive. Check out the video with KATU’s coverage here

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/01/kyron-hormans-family-boots-ww-and-the-oregonian/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: July 17, 2010, 09:32:11 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98654424.html

Kaine Horman answers KATU's questions

by KATU News

Originally printed at http://www.katu.com/news/local/98654424.html

On Friday night, Kaine Horman, the father of missing 7-year-old, Kyron Horman, answered questions that KATU News asked him through e-mail. He said he doesn’t know where Terri Horman is after she left the family’s home and can’t comment on the deal struck to get her to move out.

KATU: Can you share with us the nature of the settlement between Kaine and Terri as far as when Terri is to move out and when Kaine can move back in?  Does the settlement include any financial help for Terri?

Kaine:  I am not able to comment on the settlement.

KATU: Kaine, does Terri still have access to your shared bank accounts, credit cards, etc?  Or do you have some kind of financial restraining order in place as well?

Kaine:  A financial restraining order is a standard item put in place in most if not all divorce settlements - to my knowledge.

KATU: When is the next scheduled on camera media interviews with Desiree and Kaine?

Kaine:  We do not have any currently scheduled.  I will not be available for on camera interviews until after next week as I focus on getting our home back to order for Kiara and preparing it for Kyron’s return.

KATU: What sort of emotional stressors developed for Terri Horman since Kaine and Terri married, leading up to your belief that she was involved in Kyron’s disappearance?

Kaine: Aside from some emotional issues after the birth of Kiara I can’t comment on what additional stresses were on Terri.

KATU: Why are you still wearing your wedding ring?

Kaine: A good question that I was asked by one of the other local stations. I have not thought anything of it until asked. After thinking about it a little bit today I think I keep it on as a symbol of our family and more for our kids than anything else.  It will come off at some point but right now the priority is getting Kyron home and taking care of Kiara.

KATU: Kaine, why did you and Terri switch cars the day Kyron disappeared? Did you typically drive the white truck, and Terri the red mustang? Did she request to have the truck that day?

Kaine: I typically drive the truck and Terri drives the car. She wanted to use the truck to bring Kyron’s science fair project home, easier done with the truck than the car, although she did not stay for the duration of the science fair - per her statements that the media has reported.

KATU: Do you believe authorities are close to making an arrest?

Kaine: I can’t comment based on the investigation

KATU: Can you confirm that Terri walked out of the 2nd or 3rd polygraph tests?

Kaine: She took the first, went to take a second and walked out before the machine portion of the test could be administered, then went back 8-10 days later and completed a full test. This was information she shared openly with all friends, family, and law enforcement that were at the house at the time of the events.

KATU: Was Terri bi-polar, either diagnosed or not?  Was she on medication at any point for mental health issues?

Kaine: Not that I am aware of but that would be between Terri and her Doctor.

KATU: Kaine, do you know if Terri is in Roseburg right now? Thank you again for all your help.

Kaine: I have no information indicating where Terri might be.

Could the taking of the truck be a clue that Kyron's disappearance was planned by Terri?  Especially in light of the fact that she did not bring back the project as she had said she would.

flutter this caught my eye as well...... last I knew she called the school that afternoon to see if Kyron's exhibit needed to be picked up that day......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: July 17, 2010, 09:35:14 PM »

"FRIGHTENING" is the definition that comes to mind.

IMO

Janet

_____

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: July 17, 2010, 09:37:19 PM »

Where's Kyron?

I think you're asking the wrong people.  How would anyone on this interneet forum know the answer to that?

They wouldn't but someone who is reading this might....

WHERE IS KYRON?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: July 17, 2010, 02:39:38 PM »

Where's Kyron?

I think you're asking the wrong people.  How would anyone on this interneet forum know the answer to that?

The question "where is Kyron" is really the only one that matters.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: July 17, 2010, 09:56:15 PM »

by KATU News

snipped

KATU: Kaine, why did you and Terri switch cars the day Kyron disappeared? Did you typically drive the white truck, and Terri the red mustang? Did she request to have the truck that day?

Kaine: I typically drive the truck and Terri drives the car. She wanted to use the truck to bring Kyron’s science fair project home, easier done with the truck than the car, although she did not stay for the duration of the science fair - per her statements that the media has reported.

Could the taking of the truck be a clue that Kyron's disappearance was planned by Terri?  Especially in light of the fact that she did not bring back the project as she had said she would.

flutter this caught my eye as well...... last I knew she called the school that afternoon to see if Kyron's exhibit needed to be picked up that day......

(above snipped by me)

I just cannot get this out of my craw.

This makes no sense to me. She drove him to school that day, apparently without the science fair project, as it was reportedly already set up.

She leaves the school BEFORE the students divided into small groups to tour the science fair exhibits.

She does not plan on picking him up from school, as both Kaine and Terri reportedly went to the school bus stop to greet him after school.

So just when did Terri plan on picking up this exhibit?

All I can see here is she PLANNED on driving the truck that day.

But why?

I think this plan is very suspicious.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: July 17, 2010, 02:58:48 PM »

The 7th grader who states he saw Kyron with his friends at the science fair, he said Kyron was happy and seemed to be having fun. He said he saw the truck but Terri was not with Kyron. Le didn't want the time released.

Thoughts?
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: July 17, 2010, 03:12:46 PM »

Maybe TH had a doctor appt. that day (teacher confused it with Kyron's upcoming appt.?) and she drove the truck so maybe no one would identify her by the 'stang because she was trying to keep the 'kind of doc' secret for whatever reason.  Just reachin' and wonderin' and maybe giving the benefit of the doubt.  But I think we all know the answer and outcome. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: July 17, 2010, 03:16:28 PM »

by KATU News

snipped

(above snipped by me)

I just cannot get this out of my craw.

This makes no sense to me. She drove him to school that day, apparently without the science fair project, as it was reportedly already set up.

She leaves the school BEFORE the students divided into small groups to tour the science fair exhibits.

She does not plan on picking him up from school, as both Kaine and Terri reportedly went to the school bus stop to greet him after school.

So just when did Terri plan on picking up this exhibit?

All I can see here is she PLANNED on driving the truck that day.

But why?

I think this plan is very suspicious.

They can ask that man in the picture what day he was there..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #915 on: July 17, 2010, 03:16:36 PM »

The 7th grader who states he saw Kyron with his friends at the science fair, he said Kyron was happy and seemed to be having fun. He said he saw the truck but Terri was not with Kyron. Le didn't want the time released.

Thoughts?
I just don't know, wonder if she could have been in another part of the school, when the 7th grader saw Kyron? Something just doesn't add up here. It sure looks like Terri did something to him, but where is the proof? Things that are being said by the parents, that is fine, but I still would rather wait for the police to give the info, since I have problems with trusting people.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: July 17, 2010, 03:45:41 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/98654424.html

Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #917 on: July 17, 2010, 03:58:21 PM »

The more we hear the more it sounds like it was well planned and thought out by TH
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: July 17, 2010, 04:00:10 PM »

The more we hear the more it sounds like it was well planned and thought out by TH

I agree Spodie.  I don't know what happened to her that made her do something like this but to me it's clear she planned it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: July 17, 2010, 04:01:49 PM »

Kaine is not forthcoming in his response regarding whether he or Terri was involvement with someone else.  It appears that he addresses only Terri in his response ... not himself.  Logic dictates that Kaine would be aware if he had been involved with somebody else.

If Kaine was having an affair ... could this betrayal along with the irrational thoughts and behaviors that define PPD explain ... not justify ... the murder for hire attempt against Kaine ... the disappearance of his son and ... the sextexting affair with Michael Cook.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

PORTLAND, Ore., July 9, 2010
Kyron Parents: We Suspect Stepmom
Say Publicly for First Time They Think She Was Involved in His Disappearance; Also Say She Flunked 2 Polygraph Tests

CBS)  Kyron Horman's biological parents are saying publicly for the first time they think the missing Oregon 7-year-old's stepmother was involved in his disappearance.

Desiree Young and Kaine Horman sat down for an interview with Priya David Clemens of CBS Portland, Ore. Affiliate KOIN-TV. ...

Kaine says his wife changed after the birth of their daughter, Kiara, 19 months ago. "It's extremely shocking, based on where we are today, but things have definitely changed from who she used to be. I think there was some post-partum depression involved after the birth of Kiara. (Terri was) moody, and cried a lot.

It lasted, he says, "until recently, the past few months; some of it may have been hidden from me, more than I know about." .

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/07/09/earlyshow/main6661166.shtml

Kyron's Parents Suspect Stepmother
July 9, 2010 7:51 AM

The parents of Kyron Horman believe that stepmother, Terri Horman may be involved in the boy's disappearance. Priya David Clemens reports.

PRIYA:  Were either of you involved with anybody else

KAINE:  Not that I am aware of.

Interview:
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6661870n&tag=related;photovideo

Police were ready to arrest Kyron's stepmom over plot to kill husband, says source
Jul 6 at 9:36 PM

According to sources, Terri Horman had talked to the landscaper about being in a bad marriage and had claimed that Kaine had "hurt" her emotionally by having an extra-marital relationship. However the reliable source told KGW that there was no evidence to prove that Kaine had an affair.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Source-Police-were-ready-to-arrest-Kyrons-stepmom-over-plot-to-kill-husband-97907429.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.