April 30, 2024, 08:54:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 249135 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: July 18, 2010, 01:10:37 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/17/missing-ore-boys-father-believes-party-involved-disappearance-cites-briefings/?test=latestnews

Missing Ore. boy's father believes third party involved in disappearance, cites 'briefings'

PORTLAND, Ore.

The father of a missing 7-year-old Portland boy says he believes a third party was involved along with his estranged wife in the disappearance of the child six weeks ago.
fox news

The father of a missing 7-year-old Portland boy says he believes a third party was involved along with his estranged wife in the disappearance of the child six weeks ago.

In e-mail answers to questions Friday from Portland reporters, Kaine Horman gave no basis for his belief other than "briefings."

The comments were the latest suggestions he's offered about what might have happened to Kyron Horman, who vanished June 4.

Since then, Kaine Horman has filed for divorce from Terri Horman, the boy's stepmother.

She moved out of their house in Portland on Friday and was reported to have moved to Roseburg in Southern Oregon, where she attended high school and her parents live.

In court documents, Kaine Horman has said he believes that his wife was involved in the disappearance, that he's learned she tried to hire someone to kill him last year and that after the boy disappeared, she began a sexual relationship with a high school acquaintance of his.

Terri Horman has not been charged with a crime nor named as a suspect by investigators.

Her lawyer did not immediately return calls Saturday seeking a response to the husband's comments. The Multnomah County sheriff's office said it would not comment on Kaine Horman's allegation about a third party.

In his responses to questions Friday, Kaine Horman did not identify a third party.

"I do believe that it is someone that Kyron has met before — whether I know of the person or they were only a friend of Terri's," he told KPTV.

The father also added a bit of detail to reports that Terri Horman had taken a polygraph test twice. After Kyron disappeared, she took a first test, Kaine Horman told The Oregonian newspaper, and she "vented her failed results to all family and friends, and law enforcement at the house."

She took a second, cut it short, refused to repeat it for several days, and then, after taking the test again, she again came home, "venting to all listeners," Kaine Horman said.

He asked a judge to order Terri Horman out of their house, which he'd left in late June. He said he planned to move back in with their daughter, now 20 months, and prepare the house for the return of his son.

I am noticing a trend in articles now when there is no news on the case.

They are picking apart the e-mail answers to questions from Portland reporters (this was done Friday and reported Friday) and taking one question and making an article from it.

Bah.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: July 17, 2010, 06:10:15 PM »

i still wonder about the 'teachers helper' that Kyron's friend saw, that he couldn't have (seen)  because it was friday (and there are no aids on friday).  i would assume that most 'teachers helpers/aids' have kids in school as well.  would it be too much of a strech to say that the kid really did see the 'teachers aid' there considering to was a school event?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: July 17, 2010, 06:11:10 PM »

i still wonder about the 'teachers helper' that Kyron's friend saw, that he couldn't have (seen)  because it was friday (and there are no aids on friday).  i would assume that most 'teachers helpers/aids' have kids in school as well.  would it be too much of a strech to say that the kid really did see the 'teachers aid' there considering to it was a school event?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #943 on: July 17, 2010, 06:13:16 PM »

i still wonder about the 'teachers helper' that Kyron's friend saw, that he couldn't have (seen)  because it was friday (and there are no aids on friday).  i would assume that most 'teachers helpers/aids' have kids in school as well.  would it be too much of a strech to say that the kid really did see the 'teachers aid' there considering to was a school event?
That or perhaps Tanner got his days confused.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: July 17, 2010, 06:15:10 PM »

i still wonder about the 'teachers helper' that Kyron's friend saw, that he couldn't have (seen)  because it was friday (and there are no aids on friday).  i would assume that most 'teachers helpers/aids' have kids in school as well.  would it be too much of a strech to say that the kid really did see the 'teachers aid' there considering to it was a school event?

Not too much of a stretch.  Entirely possible.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: July 17, 2010, 06:21:11 PM »

perhaps he did, but kids really get into big days at school.  it was a special event, and i would think that he would remember it.  but i could be wrong.  idk?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: July 17, 2010, 06:22:00 PM »

perhaps he did, but kids really get into big days at school.  it was a special event, and i would think that he would remember it.  but i could be wrong.  idk?
I don't know either 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: July 17, 2010, 06:25:20 PM »

we are in the same boat.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: July 17, 2010, 06:27:09 PM »

Where's Kyron?

I think you're asking the wrong people.  How would anyone on this interneet forum know the answer to that?

The question "where is Kyron" is really the only one that matters.

Perhaps, but it would be best asked of someone who could answer it.  Since none of us can answer it, and if that is all that matters,  we can just all close down our computers and do something else.
I find your response very interesting. This question, "Where is Kyron" that really seems to bother you. Hmmm I think I am allowed to ask the question, "where is Kyron". I have not read it is an inappropriate question to ask. Others have asked the question "Where is Kyron", and many people are wondering "where is Kyron". I think yu will undoubtedly find this question asked in missing persons cases. So not sure what else to say to ya. If you don't want to ask "Where is Kyron" or if you don't wish to read the question, "Where is Kyron" then I suggest skipping my postings where I ask, "where is Kyron".
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #949 on: July 17, 2010, 06:32:40 PM »

The more we hear the more it sounds like it was well planned and thought out by TH

I agree Spodie.  I don't know what happened to her that made her do something like this but to me it's clear she planned it.
That is what is driving me nuts, what in the world all happened to this woman, very confusing and rather scary. By all accounts she liked kids, enjoyed going to the school and helping, is a teacher 

Well her lifestyle certainly changed and so did her relationships with the children..she alledgedly starts sextexing the LS and asks him to murder Kaine, James leaves for unknown reasons to us, and then Kyron goes missing from school. 

I really wish I knew what LE already does about James moving out and what he saw or heard in that house.  Could Kyron have seen and heard the same thing? 
That is what is so confusing to me, I'm one that just has to know what makes a person tick and what happened for Terri to do all this. It is never good enough for me to just label someone with evil, sociopath, or whatever label, always very curious, and need to know why, though unfortunately one very seldom finds those answers to those questions. What would make a person seek out someone to kill their spouse, why really did James leave the house, what happened that Kyron is missing. Sometimes I just drive myself nuts trying to figure these types of horrible situations out.

I know exactly how you feel NoRose. I think about TH and little Kyron [among many others everyday.]
I read on here this am [cannot remember who posted it as we are having bad storms here today and I keep getting the willies and jump offline] that TH sent James to his Dad due to the fact that his grades were slipping and he was starting to act out.

I thought that was significant, and wondered if because TH had controll over James...being that he wasn't Kaine's, she could just send him away. I really wonder why he was acting out if that is really why she sent him to his Dad's.

Is it possible that Kyron too started 'acting out' due to ...???? But TH had no controll over him, so she made him go 'poof.'  IDK, just thinking outloud.

NCSunny

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: July 17, 2010, 06:36:39 PM »

Personally I think Kaine is preparing for a custody hearing for when Kyron comes back home. I have dealt with many divorce lawyers over custody issues and the things he is doing and saying seems to play to that. Not judging anyone just a comment based on past experience. 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: July 17, 2010, 06:43:11 PM »

Personally I think Kaine is preparing for a custody hearing for when Kyron comes back home. I have dealt with many divorce lawyers over custody issues and the things he is doing and saying seems to play to that. Not judging anyone just a comment based on past experience. 

I find it rather odd that he is stilling wearing his wedding ring. Maybe it has been there so long he just forgot? I know if I was in his shoes I would have flushed it down the toilet right away. I really want to know where Kyron is too. I hope that they are diligently looking for him behind the scenes and we are just not privy to that information.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: July 18, 2010, 01:44:58 AM »

NCSunny glad you are safe from the storms. Could be, Kyron was acting up. Just don't know what to think anymore. It certainly appears that Terri had something to do with this, just not sure where another party is involved is coming from. Unless LE said that to the parents, and that is why they both have said it. Don't know if LE told them to say it to the media, or they are going against LE by saying that. And I also don't understand what is wrong about saying Where Is Kyron? Every case on here where someone is missing a person asks where is so and so. It is just a normal question that a person would like to know.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: July 18, 2010, 01:48:14 AM »

I find it rather odd that he is stilling wearing his wedding ring. Maybe it has been there so long he just forgot? I know if I was in his shoes I would have flushed it down the toilet right away. I really want to know where Kyron is too. I hope that they are diligently looking for him behind the scenes and we are just not privy to that information.
It sure does appear that Kaine is preparing for a custody hearing, and of course with all this he will win. I have no idea why he is still wearing his wedding ring, mine would have been in the garbage real quick.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: July 17, 2010, 06:55:02 PM »

If Kyron is found and I pray he is found soon, I don't think it is a hands down deal that he retains custody of Kyron. Desiree could fight it. 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: July 18, 2010, 02:00:19 AM »

The 7th grader who states he saw Kyron with his friends at the science fair, he said Kyron was happy and seemed to be having fun. He said he saw the truck but Terri was not with Kyron. Le didn't want the time released.

Thoughts?
Why didn't the friends he was with speak up about this?

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: July 17, 2010, 07:02:24 PM »

The more we hear the more it sounds like it was well planned and thought out by TH

I agree Spodie.  I don't know what happened to her that made her do something like this but to me it's clear she planned it.
That is what is driving me nuts, what in the world all happened to this woman, very confusing and rather scary. By all accounts she liked kids, enjoyed going to the school and helping, is a teacher 

Well her lifestyle certainly changed and so did her relationships with the children..she alledgedly starts sextexing the LS and asks him to murder Kaine, James leaves for unknown reasons to us, and then Kyron goes missing from school. 

I really wish I knew what LE already does about James moving out and what he saw or heard in that house.  Could Kyron have seen and heard the same thing? 
That is what is so confusing to me, I'm one that just has to know what makes a person tick and what happened for Terri to do all this. It is never good enough for me to just label someone with evil, sociopath, or whatever label, always very curious, and need to know why, though unfortunately one very seldom finds those answers to those questions. What would make a person seek out someone to kill their spouse, why really did James leave the house, what happened that Kyron is missing. Sometimes I just drive myself nuts trying to figure these types of horrible situations out.

I know what you mean...how could somebody just be like this and no real red flags...how did Kaine not know what meds Terri was on...I am sure it was thru his medical that paid for the meds and Dr.    What kind of relationship did they have for him not to know what meds she was taking...that makes no sense to me. Will Terri  be seeing James now that they are both in the same town? So many questions and no answers.

Prayers for Kyron an angelic monkey

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: July 17, 2010, 07:02:58 PM »

Does anyone know if the truck had a bed cover, one of the flat kind that can be raised?  I checked on the pictures thread and found 2 views, 1 looks like it might have a cover and the other it doesn't.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8203.msg1174963#msg1174963
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8203.msg1181199#msg1181199
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: July 17, 2010, 07:03:18 PM »

Finding of Facts:

No mention of his Mother, Lisa Fuhrer Pumala

Tanner’s account states that the substitute noticed Kyron was missing from the headcount. He said she alerted the regular teacher, Ms. Porter, who told her he was probably in the bathroom.

Finding of Facts:

No mention of his Mother, Lisa Fuhrer Pumala

Tanner’s account states that the substitute noticed Kyron was missing from the headcount. He said she alerted the regular teacher, Ms. Porter, who told her he was probably in the bathroom.

Subissue for Flagging:

There was NO substitute that day. She had been there Monday through Thursday. Why would he offer that specific account, and simultaneously say that Kyron told him he was headed upstairs to the “cool electic one”? As his deskmate, wouldn’t he interject that information?

Subissue for Flagging:

There was NO substitute that day. She had been there Monday through Thursday. Why would he offer that specific account, and simultaneously say that Kyron told him he was headed upstairs to the “cool electic one”? As his deskmate, wouldn’t he interject that information?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: July 17, 2010, 07:04:51 PM »

It sure does appear that Kaine is preparing for a custody hearing, and of course with all this he will win. I have no idea why he is still wearing his wedding ring, mine would have been in the garbage real quick.

I read that Kaine had not given it much thought about still wearing his wedding band....it would be burning a hole in my finger if I were him.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.