April 25, 2024, 10:31:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 248991 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: July 14, 2010, 12:48:31 AM »

I hope Kim Holm ... Curtis' mother ... has been questioned by investigators.  I also hope that Tanner's stepmother who resided on but left Sauvie Island following the disappearance of Kyron as also been questioned.

Janet

++++++

Friend of Terri's describes her as a good mother

Video:
http://www.katu.com/home/related/98286974.html

Court doc: Kaine accuses Terri of sexual affair
July 13, 2010

Meanwhile, Kim Holm, who is good friends with Terri said Monday, “I really think they were a good family before this.”

She said they volunteered together at Skyline School where her son, Curtis, is good friends with Kyron, and when Terri asked Curtis to go bowling with the family just days before Kyron disappeared, a normally protective Holm let her son go.

“I don’t let my kids go with anybody, and I let him go bowling with them the Sunday before he disappeared, because I just trusted them,” she said. “I didn’t think anything bad about them.”

She described Terri as a good mother who snapped a photo of the boys at their science project the morning Kyron vanished.

“I asked Curtis about Kyron’s last day at school and he told me he was happy, he was interacting with her, and they were really excited about the science fair project,” Holm said.

http://www.katu.com/news/98272674.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: July 14, 2010, 12:53:54 AM »

http://thesop.org/story/opinion/2010/06/16/is-the-stepmother-to-kyron-horman-terri-moulton-horman-being-unfairly-targeted.php

One item of credibility where I would like to see more investigation, is the account of a neighbor to the elementary, Jim Kelley. On that Friday at around 3:00 PM. Kelley saw a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the road, idle and then turn around. Kelly thought this very odd, but it happened again at 2:00 AM Saturday. What was this lady in the white truck up to? Words of Kelly: That`s beyond rare. "

Jim Kelley

Holm/Villarreal (friends of Terri Horman - Kurtis friend of Kyron)

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #102 on: July 14, 2010, 12:54:10 AM »

You know what we need one of those many FBI retired guys to do a criminal profile of Kyron's case.  This deal with the mother, and sons has me really wondering.
Maybe someone that knows Blink on Crime?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #103 on: July 14, 2010, 12:56:59 AM »

You know what we need one of those many FBI retired guys to do a criminal profile of Kyron's case.  This deal with the mother, and sons has me really wondering.
Maybe someone that knows Blink on Crime?

Dayle Hinman would be a good one!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: July 14, 2010, 12:57:56 AM »

Did anyone notice that Becky Owens has red hair?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #105 on: July 14, 2010, 12:59:25 AM »

Thanks!  He seems obsessed with death metal, but I wonder if he really takes the Satanism seriously.  I'm Agnostic and extremely put off by the "F*** the skull of Jesus" avi on his Myspace.  I just wonder if and when he has crossed paths with Terri?

Well who knows what anyone takes seriously.  Guess we can only look at their actions and words.  He gave the "Hail Satan" greeting on his facebook (and then deleted that when a few of us researching starting hitting his page).  His myspace is rather indicative of his interests.  IMO.  Dunno when/how he crossed paths with Terri.  Kurtis has gone on outings with the Horman family, and in the same class.  They could have crossed paths at any point. 

I saw a post somewhere earlier that mentioned Terri could "seduce the slime off a slug....."     Lord only knows who she either hooked up with, or tried to. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: July 14, 2010, 12:59:46 AM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24250187/detail.html

Gym Owner Says Stepmom Acted Suspiciously
Terri Horman Banned From Club, Owner Says

POSTED: 7:32 pm PDT July 13, 2010
UPDATED: 8:17 pm PDT July 13, 2010

BEAVERTON, Ore. -- The owner of a Beaverton gym said he alerted authorities last month after Kyron Horman's stepmother approached an employee at the club.

Court documents released Monday state Terri Horman went to a local gym "looking to 'abduct'" her 19-month-old daughter, Kiara, while her estranged estranged husband, Kaine Horman, exercised.

Bob Briede, owner of Xtreme Edge Fitness Center, said Terri Horman approached a worker at the club's child care center. Court documents accuse her of asking to be notified when Kaine Horman came into the gym with the couple's daughter.

Briede said he feared for Kiara, who is in the custody of her father, and alerted authorities about the incident.

"Her behavior was definitely suspicious and I felt like it was justified to make that phone call to the authorities to make them aware her behavior was odd," Briede said.

Terri Horman was banned from the club, Briede said.

Kaine Horman has since filed a restraining order against his wife and asked a judge to force her to move from the family's home. He also filed for divorce.

Deputies said Terri Horman was the last person to see 7-year-old Kyron before he disappeared from his northwest Portland school. Authorities haven't identified any persons of interest or suspects in the case.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #107 on: July 14, 2010, 01:03:34 AM »

I hope Kim Holm ... Curtis' mother ... has been questioned by investigators.  I also hope that Tanner's stepmother who resided on but left Sauvie Island following the disappearance of Kyron as also been questioned.

Janet

Am sure hoping so too, Janet!  IIRC, didn't Tanner's stepmother leave/move to Arizona, the day Kyron went missing or shortly thereafter? 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: July 14, 2010, 01:06:03 AM »

I'm a little freaked out about Kim Holm's address in relation to Jim Kelley's place and the sighting of the white truck.  Isn't anyone else freaking?

yes it is surly something. Do we know who his girlfriend is?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: July 14, 2010, 01:07:32 AM »

Everyone knows everyone, remember we read that about this area?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #110 on: July 14, 2010, 01:09:16 AM »

Wkys, IIRC back in the last thread that was Tanner's aunt that moved to AZ and his dad said he hadn't talked to her in a while before she left.

I was thinking yesterday when reading the motion for contempt of court...you know Terri has to be really stupid sending sex pics when she knows that LE has had her phone records. Surely she knew they were still monitoring her phone.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #111 on: July 14, 2010, 01:13:32 AM »

Kaine said that Terri was at home when he got home, which was reportedly around 1:45 or so.  (according to him in one interview).  He also said that he went and did some work from his home office.  They left the house in time to be at the bus stop, which arrived at 3.30p, according to school bus schedule I posted in another thread.  So they may have headed that way about 3.20 or so?  Kaine doesn't say (to my knowledge) IF Terri was there in the home from the time he arrived til the time they left to meet the bus.  If he was doing work in his office, he may not have noticed, dunno. 

The white truck was seen idling at around 3.00p, according to Jim Kelley.  Not very far from the Horman home. 

Now with the Villarreal home being just down the road from where Jim Kelley says the truck was at................ My question is this:

Could it be that Terri left the home after Kaine arrived, drove the white truck and sat there idling -- watching the Villarreal home from down the road?  Then drove back to their home in time to walk down to the bus stop? 

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #112 on: July 14, 2010, 01:14:21 AM »

Klaas-check out Brandi's picture on reply #1955 on 7/5.  This aerial pic is clearer.  It appears there's a white vehicle at 15118?  Maybe Brandi can help out here and enlarge pic? Do we know when taken?  Also, how far is this from the school?  It's interesting that they are searching homes near the school and especially interested in homes that have pickups.  I also noticed that report says some homes searched 3 times.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: July 14, 2010, 01:15:41 AM »

I'm a little freaked out about Kim Holm's address in relation to Jim Kelley's place and the sighting of the white truck.  Isn't anyone else freaking?

Yes

It's listed on his facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000645197805&ref=ts
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: July 14, 2010, 01:19:55 AM »

Klaas-check out Brandi's picture on reply #1955 on 7/5.  This aerial pic is clearer.  It appears there's a white vehicle at 15118?  Maybe Brandi can help out here and enlarge pic? Do we know when taken?  Also, how far is this from the school?  It's interesting that they are searching homes near the school and especially interested in homes that have pickups.  I also noticed that report says some homes searched 3 times.

I think this is a bing map and like google it's not current satallite view, usually a couple years old.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #115 on: July 14, 2010, 01:20:49 AM »

Wkys, IIRC back in the last thread that was Tanner's aunt that moved to AZ and his dad said he hadn't talked to her in a while before she left.

I was thinking yesterday when reading the motion for contempt of court...you know Terri has to be really stupid sending sex pics when she knows that LE has had her phone records. Surely she knew they were still monitoring her phone.

The aunt?  Ok, thanks!  Sure am hoping that LE checks this angle out fully.  Cuz it was said by someone earlier on that a woman had moved to AZ, leaving the day of or day after he went missing.  Would love to know if not the aunt, was it someone else, or just sloppy reporting, or.......??  lol 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: July 14, 2010, 01:22:29 AM »

Yes

It's listed on his facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000645197805&ref=ts

Thanks, no pic of her. Let me look at myspace I guess.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: July 14, 2010, 01:24:56 AM »

Did anyone notice that Becky Owens has red hair?

I'm trying to catch up and research becky owens but no time yet... but does anyone have a photo of her.  I need to have someone look at her... thanks... I'll try to research her tomorrow, I am falling asleep ugh

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #118 on: July 14, 2010, 01:28:12 AM »

The aunt?  Ok, thanks!  Sure am hoping that LE checks this angle out fully.  Cuz it was said by someone earlier on that a woman had moved to AZ, leaving the day of or day after he went missing.  Would love to know if not the aunt, was it someone else, or just sloppy reporting, or.......??  lol 

Her name was Ann Pumala...said she was the sister of I think his name was Brian Pumala. His wife lives with her mother near Kyron.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: July 14, 2010, 01:28:15 AM »

On her myspace it says they live in Hillsboro. Is that far from this area?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.