June 01, 2024, 10:49:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 252193 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #180 on: July 14, 2010, 09:45:14 AM »

Is it at all possible that Kyron would feel comfortable and leave the school with this 22 year old Satan worshiper?
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #181 on: July 14, 2010, 09:49:20 AM »

not sure if this was posted already,

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1.html

She described "red flags," such as Kyron's increasing unhappiness with returning to his father and stepmother's Portland home after visiting his mother.

"He wanted to come live with us," she said. "Several times he would just break down and sob because he wanted to stay."

She said she's guilt-stricken that she wasn't there to protect him and that she missed the science fair – the last time anyone saw the Skyline second-grader.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #182 on: July 14, 2010, 09:50:28 AM »

OMG!!  The warning signs were there.
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #183 on: July 14, 2010, 09:52:32 AM »

A true satanic worshipper does sacrificing. We have a group that is local, LE has not been able to prove it but everyone else has. The sacrifices that have been done go all the way from a blood brother type of thing, a virgin having sex on the alter with a chosen leader, and have been animal sacrifices. Not sure if it has gone any farther. Rumor has it that it has gone farther, but here again no proof. We have one road that no one will travel down at night if they have any sense. Don't know if these people would harm someone but they have stood out in the middle of the road at night (several of them in a line) trying to make people stop. I think someone on here has more specific and first hand knowledge but will not give their name. They are not into the practice but have first hand experience. If they want to elaborate they will.
When I worked at the library we had a lot of kids that dabbled in it, here again not sure how serious they were.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #184 on: July 14, 2010, 09:55:08 AM »

He may have turned towards satan also because he thought God took his dad.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: July 14, 2010, 10:00:00 AM »

OMG!!  The warning signs were there.
What a shame 
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #186 on: July 14, 2010, 10:01:01 AM »

He may have turned towards satan also because he thought God took his dad.
I don't know much about MS.  I wonder if we could see when he started down this path. . . prior to his father's death or before.  As an aside, I mean.  It may have nothing to do with Kyron's disappearance.

I can only imagine how devastated and guilt-ridden Desiree must be feeling at this point.  :*(
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: July 14, 2010, 10:02:36 AM »

A true satanic worshipper does sacrificing. We have a group that is local, LE has not been able to prove it but everyone else has. The sacrifices that have been done go all the way from a blood brother type of thing, a virgin having sex on the alter with a chosen leader, and have been animal sacrifices. Not sure if it has gone any farther. Rumor has it that it has gone farther, but here again no proof. We have one road that no one will travel down at night if they have any sense. Don't know if these people would harm someone but they have stood out in the middle of the road at night (several of them in a line) trying to make people stop. I think someone on here has more specific and first hand knowledge but will not give their name. They are not into the practice but have first hand experience. If they want to elaborate they will.
When I worked at the library we had a lot of kids that dabbled in it, here again not sure how serious they were.
Thank-you. I am not going down that road, but at the same time I'm open to the possibility that it could have happened.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #188 on: July 14, 2010, 10:03:11 AM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/38239735#38239735
video of Desiree and Tony. My heart goes out to her she ir guilt stricken. I feel for James as well, I know we don't mention him much but this is his mom that is being talked about all over the media, thank God Kiara will not remember any of this. Terri if you care anything about your children you will talk. What a selfish thing you are doing to your family. Get over yourself!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: July 14, 2010, 10:03:24 AM »

http://missingpersons.phpbb3now.com/

A fisherwoman sighted a white pickup truck rolling something into the river just north of the SI (Sauvie Island) bridge the morning Kyron went missing and that tip was called into tipline although we don't know what sort of follow up they have done

Info given to the psychics by a local, when it was realized that one of the psychics has sensed a container moving in the water, which could have worked itself loose or something, and is now floating in the current.  They were trying to alert the tipline and the River Patrol tonight, and figure out a way to report this without saying the word 'psychic', so LE might actually take the tipster seriously.  Sigh. 

Guess it's something to keep in mind, just in case. 

International K9 Search and Rescue Services.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: July 14, 2010, 10:24:13 AM »

Kain places Terri at home from 2:00 PM until 3:30 PM on the afternoon of the day that Kyron went missing.  This would imply that it was not Terri who was observed in the white pickup at 3:00 PM by Mr. Kelley.

Janet

+++++

Kyron's Parents Field Questions By E-mail
POSTED: 9:56 pm PDT July 5, 2010
UPDATED: 6:26 am PDT July 6, 2010

A: KAINE – I was in the office that day until about 1:45 and arrived back home a little after 2pm. Terri was already in the house, on her laptop, when I arrived. I kissed Kiara, grabbed some food, and worked from my home office until about 3:30 at which time I put shoes on Kiara and we started walking down toward the bus stop.

Day 3: FBI calls in criminal profiler in search for missing Skyline boy; interviews with students and parents begin
Published: Sunday, June 06, 2010, 2:14 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:01 PM

1:29 p.m. -- Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m, he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away.

"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."

Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: July 14, 2010, 10:26:16 AM »

Is this Becky Owens another mother of a child in Kyron's class?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: July 14, 2010, 10:33:09 AM »

Kyron's Parents Answer Questions, Reveal Thoughts
Last Update: 7/06 4:34 pm

PORTLAND, Ore. - Kaine Horman and Desiree and Tony Young answered additional questions in an e-mail about Kyron in hopes of keeping him in the forefront of everyone's minds.

They responded to questions about Kyron's feelings about the Fourth of July and fireworks. They also addressed questions about taking a polygraph test and Terri Moulton Horman's role in the case. Their statement comes a day after new accusations that Kaine Horman's now-estranged wife, Terri Horman, hired a hit-man to kill him.

Here the questions, and the answers from Kyron's parents:

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local/story/Terri-Moulton-Horman-hired-hitman-to-kill-Kyron-da/l4i6IFRqZ0C60O2oBmelsA.cspx

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: July 14, 2010, 10:41:51 AM »

Avery Villarreal (Satan's Spawn)
http://www.myspace.com/496471897

Avery is Kurtis's older brother.  Kurtis went bowling with the Horman's a couple days before Kyron went missing and Kurtis was at the science fair that morning:

Kurtis

Is anyone thinking Avery might know something ,where was he that day?

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: July 14, 2010, 10:43:14 AM »

Is it at all possible that Kyron would feel comfortable and leave the school with this 22 year old Satan worshiper?

Although he could be a real Satanist I looked at his site and there are no actual friends under his friends list.  They are all death metal bands.  Everyone of them is.  I'm beginning to think he might just be a poser who is really into music.  His gf describes their life, baby girl and dog like it's the most normal and wonderfully average thing to ever be.  I dunno, might be rosey from the outside cause you neva, eva know when someone has a dark, secret, sicko side/life.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: July 14, 2010, 10:43:23 AM »

Kain places Terri at home from 2:00 PM until 3:30 PM on the afternoon of the day that Kyron went missing.  This would imply that it was not Terri who was observed in the white pickup at 3:00 PM by Mr. Kelley.

Janet

+++++

Kyron's Parents Field Questions By E-mail
POSTED: 9:56 pm PDT July 5, 2010
UPDATED: 6:26 am PDT July 6, 2010

A: KAINE – I was in the office that day until about 1:45 and arrived back home a little after 2pm. Terri was already in the house, on her laptop, when I arrived. I kissed Kiara, grabbed some food, and worked from my home office until about 3:30 at which time I put shoes on Kiara and we started walking down toward the bus stop.

Day 3: FBI calls in criminal profiler in search for missing Skyline boy; interviews with students and parents begin
Published: Sunday, June 06, 2010, 2:14 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:01 PM

1:29 p.m. -- Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m, he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away.

"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."

Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun

BUMPED

Didn't she post on her facebook about 1:00 that day?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: July 14, 2010, 10:43:29 AM »

Searchers Return To Area Near Skyline School
POSTED: 4:17 pm PDT July 13, 2010
UPDATED: 6:52 pm PDT July 13, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Searchers returned to the area where a second-grade boy vanished from his northwest Portland school, neighbors said Tuesday.

The massive effort to find Kyron Horman was called off last month, but since then, Multnomah County crews have been spotted near the Horman family's home and around Sauvie Island.

Over the past 10 days, detectives have scoured previously-searched properties near Skyline Elementary School, neighbors said. They said the investigators appeared to focus on people who own pickup trucks.

One man, who wished to be identified only as Roger, said investigators came to his home within the past week on a tip.

"A big SUV showed up with a couple of people in it; they wanted to know if I was this certain family," he said. "They had a tip why they wanted to talk to this family. That's all they told me."

Roger said he was surprised to see searchers again because he was told they wouldn't be back.

Other people living in the area said their homes and properties have been searched as many as three times.

Hundreds of people joined in the search effort immediately following Kyron's June 4 disappearance. Deputies haven't named any suspects or persons of interest in the ongoing criminal investigation.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24248542/detail.html

+++++++

THE MORNING OF JUNE 4, 2010

Sources: Search for Kyron Horman Focuses on Step-Mom, Cell Records
4:52 PM June 17th, 2010

THE CELL PHONE RECORD

The island is more than five miles from rural Skyline Elementary School, where Horman was reported missing June 4. But rescuers on horseback, on foot and in dive teams have repeatedly scoured the island beginning around June 10 and continuing this week — even after Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton called off other major search operations last Sunday.

WW has learned that federal, county and city law-enforcement officials say the reason for the search of Sauvie Island is that cell-phone records reveal Kyron’s step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman, may have been on the island the day he disappeared.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/17/sources-search-for-kyron-horman-focuses-on-step-mom-cell-records/

If Terri Horman was on Sauvie Island on the day that Kyron went missing and ... failed to reveal this in her statement to investigators in regards to her whereabouts ... inquiring minds want to know "WHY?"

Janet

_____

mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: July 14, 2010, 10:45:05 AM »

I'm not sure who posted it but someone said that Cat V had died due to a car crash. He died from a motorcycle crash. According to the article I read the cause of the crash was under investigation. I wonder if the investigation has been finalized?

I think I'm heading down that path now, too. "Lost Cat." Hmmmm.

Anyone know what AV does for a living?

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: July 14, 2010, 10:45:38 AM »

Searchers Return To Area Near Skyline School
POSTED: 4:17 pm PDT July 13, 2010
UPDATED: 6:52 pm PDT July 13, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Searchers returned to the area where a second-grade boy vanished from his northwest Portland school, neighbors said Tuesday.

The massive effort to find Kyron Horman was called off last month, but since then, Multnomah County crews have been spotted near the Horman family's home and around Sauvie Island.

Over the past 10 days, detectives have scoured previously-searched properties near Skyline Elementary School, neighbors said. They said the investigators appeared to focus on people who own pickup trucks.

One man, who wished to be identified only as Roger, said investigators came to his home within the past week on a tip.

"A big SUV showed up with a couple of people in it; they wanted to know if I was this certain family," he said. "They had a tip why they wanted to talk to this family. That's all they told me."

Roger said he was surprised to see searchers again because he was told they wouldn't be back.

Other people living in the area said their homes and properties have been searched as many as three times.

Hundreds of people joined in the search effort immediately following Kyron's June 4 disappearance. Deputies haven't named any suspects or persons of interest in the ongoing criminal investigation.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24248542/detail.html

+++++++

THE MORNING OF JUNE 4, 2010

Sources: Search for Kyron Horman Focuses on Step-Mom, Cell Records
4:52 PM June 17th, 2010

THE CELL PHONE RECORD

The island is more than five miles from rural Skyline Elementary School, where Horman was reported missing June 4. But rescuers on horseback, on foot and in dive teams have repeatedly scoured the island beginning around June 10 and continuing this week — even after Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton called off other major search operations last Sunday.

WW has learned that federal, county and city law-enforcement officials say the reason for the search of Sauvie Island is that cell-phone records reveal Kyron’s step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman, may have been on the island the day he disappeared.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/17/sources-search-for-kyron-horman-focuses-on-step-mom-cell-records/

If Terri Horman was on Sauvie Island on the day that Kyron went missing and ... failed to reveal this in her statement to investigators in regards to her whereabouts ... inquiring minds want to know "WHY?"

Janet
She may have gone there to meet up with  her new boyfriend?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: July 14, 2010, 10:54:38 AM »

Although he could be a real Satanist I looked at his site and there are no actual friends under his friends list.  They are all death metal bands.  Everyone of them is.  I'm beginning to think he might just be a poser who is really into music.  His gf describes their life, baby girl and dog like it's the most normal and wonderfully average thing to ever be.  I dunno, might be rosey from the outside cause you neva, eva know when someone has a dark, secret, sicko side/life.
You never know, but I'll bet he is a poser also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.