June 01, 2024, 09:36:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 252168 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: July 17, 2010, 07:07:14 PM »

So far the only person that has pissed me off in this case has been Matt Shelby. Because the majority of statements he has made have been CYA statements for the school. He is the one that cast doubt on Tanner’s account by proclaiming – there were not substitute teachers there that day! While Tanner is a 7 year old boy, and there are issues with his account that point to him being confused, etc., I resent Shelby’s actions to try to cast Tanner’s account as dubious based simply on a 7 year old boy calling an adult chaperone a substitute teacher.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:NEGBdxd4MMYJ:www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/06/26/kyron-horman-why-was-kyron-not-accounted-for/+Kyron+Horman+the+substitute+teachers+aide,&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: July 18, 2010, 02:14:26 AM »

Personally I think Kaine is preparing for a custody hearing for when Kyron comes back home. I have dealt with many divorce lawyers over custody issues and the things he is doing and saying seems to play to that. Not judging anyone just a comment based on past experience. 

I find it rather odd that he is stilling wearing his wedding ring. Maybe it has been there so long he just forgot? I know if I was in his shoes I would have flushed it down the toilet right away. I really want to know where Kyron is too. I hope that they are diligently looking for him behind the scenes and we are just not privy to that information.
It sure does appear that Kaine is preparing for a custody hearing, and of course with all this he will win. I have no idea why he is still wearing his wedding ring, mine would have been in the garbage real quick.

I read that Kaine had not given it much thought about still wearing his wedding band....it would be burning a hole in my finger if I were him.

I find this hard to swallow.  Seems like he would have pulled off the ring and flung it out the door long ago.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: July 18, 2010, 02:17:01 AM »

The 7th grader who states he saw Kyron with his friends at the science fair, he said Kyron was happy and seemed to be having fun. He said he saw the truck but Terri was not with Kyron. Le didn't want the time released.

Thoughts?
Why didn't the friends he was with speak up about this?

I wonder if the 7th grader was one of the Holm/Villareal boys. I vaguely recall that 2 attended the same school as Kyron. This may have relevance, or, it may not.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: July 17, 2010, 07:17:28 PM »

The Associated Press
Published: 07/17/1012:59 pm | Updated: 07/17/1012:59 pm
Comments (0)
Recommend (0)

PORTLAND, Ore. - The father of a missing 7-year-old Portland boy says he believes a third party was involved along with his estranged wife in the disappearance of the child six weeks ago.

In e-mail answers to questions from Portland reporters, Kaine Horman gives no basis for his belief other than “briefings.”

His wife, Terri Horman, moved out of their house in Portland on Friday and was reported to have moved to Roseburg in Southern Oregon, where her parents live.

Kyron Horman vanished on June 4. Since then, his father has filed for divorce and said his wife tried to hire someone to kill him months ago.

Terri Horman’s lawyer did not immediately return calls seeking a response to her husband’s comment

When I consider the murder for hire attempt again Kaine ... I would not be surprised if somebody else other than Terry was involved in the disappearing of Kyron.

As time passes ... it does not look good but ... could it be that the  disappearing of Kyron was all about Terri's hatred for Kaine ... not about harming the little boy she has raised since infancy ... the little boy she was so devoted to by Kaine's own admission?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: July 18, 2010, 02:19:57 AM »

Personally I think Kaine is preparing for a custody hearing for when Kyron comes back home. I have dealt with many divorce lawyers over custody issues and the things he is doing and saying seems to play to that. Not judging anyone just a comment based on past experience. 

I find it rather odd that he is stilling wearing his wedding ring. Maybe it has been there so long he just forgot? I know if I was in his shoes I would have flushed it down the toilet right away. I really want to know where Kyron is too. I hope that they are diligently looking for him behind the scenes and we are just not privy to that information.
It sure does appear that Kaine is preparing for a custody hearing, and of course with all this he will win. I have no idea why he is still wearing his wedding ring, mine would have been in the garbage real quick.

I read that Kaine had not given it much thought about still wearing his wedding band....it would be burning a hole in my finger if I were him.

Maybe beneath the anger there are still feelings there. It would be rather hard to do a complete emotional 180 in such a short space of time.
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #965 on: July 17, 2010, 07:19:14 PM »

NCSunny glad you are safe from the storms. Could be, Kyron was acting up. Just don't know what to think anymore. It certainly appears that Terri had something to do with this, just not sure where another party is involved is coming from. Unless LE said that to the parents, and that is why they both have said it. Don't know if LE told them to say it to the media, or they are going against LE by saying that. And I also don't understand what is wrong about saying Where Is Kyron? Every case on here where someone is missing a person asks where is so and so. It is just a normal question that a person would like to know.

TY, it seems to have passed, although it is still too dark for 7pm.

It seems everyday we hear or learn a new tidbit...like Kaine thinks there is a third person involved. This makes me think they do know way more than they are letting out.

As for the custody/divorce thing...it sure sounds like something is in the works, and that too makes me think Kaine knows more than he can say. TH's silence is maddening to me. I would be screaming at the top of my lungs to see my daughter, and no one would/could stop me.

Seems like with every 'new' missing child, the circumstances get more and more confusing and outrageous. I guess I should stop being surprised. I think a lot of the perps learn from other cases. 

IDK, I ask it all the time...sometimes I get a wild hair and do the scrolling 'where is Kyron text.' 

That is, after all why we are here...we care, so it is always on our minds [at least mine]... where are they.

I always say 'this' is my last one to follow, and that was EO...and I am still here.

NCSunny

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: July 17, 2010, 07:27:37 PM »

So far the only person that has pissed me off in this case has been Matt Shelby. Because the majority of statements he has made have been CYA statements for the school. He is the one that cast doubt on Tanner’s account by proclaiming – there were not substitute teachers there that day! While Tanner is a 7 year old boy, and there are issues with his account that point to him being confused, etc., I resent Shelby’s actions to try to cast Tanner’s account as dubious based simply on a 7 year old boy calling an adult chaperone a substitute teacher.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:NEGBdxd4MMYJ:www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/06/26/kyron-horman-why-was-kyron-not-accounted-for/+Kyron+Horman+the+substitute+teachers+aide,&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera

Blonde

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby is the only official spokesperson who has shed any light on the morning of June 4, 2010.

Maybe Matt Shelby has documentation that sheds doubt on the story of Tanner who is the grandson of one of Terry's best friends.

Think about it.  Two teachers were under the impression that Kyron left the school with Terry.  Were Kyron and Terri walking towards a door leading outside the school but ... the teacher never observed them passing throught?

Janet

+++++

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
Published: Saturday, June 05, 2010, 11:21 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:02 PM

Terri often volunteers at the school, working closely with Kyron's teacher, Kristina Porter. Shelby said that Porter saw Kyron in her classroom with his stepmom before 8:45 a.m. and another instructor reported seeing him in another classroom at some point.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Kyron Horman disappears during Oregon school science fair
June 7, 2010

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together.

http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=28

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #967 on: July 17, 2010, 07:33:24 PM »

NO Banana Throwing!!!!  I'm just not a Fan of Kaine any more than I am of Terri.....

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/unusual_events_nature_of_disap.html

Isn't there enough Drama? Surely Kaine could've borrowed a suit for court. According to his facebook account he has hundred's of friends. What you wear to court shows respect to the Judge. It is not about portraying yourself as a victim. Even criminals with Public Defenders usually have a suit. Just seems tacky and over the top. It's stuff like this that keeps my hackles up about Kaine.
Small potatoes compared to making Kyron dissapear but shows me he isn't adept at reading sentiment of those around him and that its important for him that peoples perceptions of him are what he wants them to believe.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: July 17, 2010, 07:34:38 PM »

Maybe beneath the anger there are still feelings there. It would be rather hard to do a complete emotional 180 in such a short space of time.

I agree.  That emotional turmoil could have foundaion in guilt.  If only I had ....  If only I had not ....

Janet

_____

Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #969 on: July 17, 2010, 07:39:10 PM »

I agree.  That emotional turmoil could have foundaion in guilt.  If only I had ....  If only I had not ....

Janet

Kaine answered that question about his wedding ring:

KATU: Why are you still wearing your wedding ring?

Kaine: A good question that I was asked by one of the other local stations. I have not thought anything of it until asked. After thinking about it a little bit today I think I keep it on as a symbol of our family and more for our kids than anything else.  It will come off at some point but right now the priority is getting Kyron home and taking care of Kiara.

http://www.katu.com/news/98654424.html
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: July 17, 2010, 07:40:24 PM »

NO Banana Throwing!!!!  I'm just not a Fan of Kaine any more than I am of Terri.....

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/unusual_events_nature_of_disap.html

Isn't there enough Drama? Surely Kaine could've borrowed a suit for court. According to his facebook account he has hundred's of friends. What you wear to court shows respect to the Judge. It is not about portraying yourself as a victim. Even criminals with Public Defenders usually have a suit. Just seems tacky and over the top. It's stuff like this that keeps my hackles up about Kaine.
Small potatoes compared to making Kyron dissapear but shows me he isn't adept at reading sentiment of those around him and that its important for him that peoples perceptions of him are what he wants them to believe.

Not throwing nanners but I really don't care what Kaine wore to court.  I think if my 7 year old child was missing for 6 weeks and my spouse had tried to hire someone to kill me, I would be doing good to take a shower and put on clean clothes at all.... just sayin.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: July 17, 2010, 07:41:34 PM »

Looks like a bed liner to me

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #972 on: July 17, 2010, 07:43:49 PM »

Klaas.....are you set up? ?? Holy crap this thread goes fast!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: July 17, 2010, 07:47:45 PM »

Blonde

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby is the only official spokesperson who has shed any light on the morning of June 4, 2010.

Maybe Matt Shelby has documentation that sheds doubt on the story of Tanner who is the grandson of one of Terry's best friends.

Think about it.  Two teachers were under the impression that Kyron left the school with Terry.  Were Kyron and Terri walking towards a door leading outside the school but ... the teacher never observed them passing throught?

Janet

+++++

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
Published: Saturday, June 05, 2010, 11:21 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:02 PM

Terri often volunteers at the school, working closely with Kyron's teacher, Kristina Porter. Shelby said that Porter saw Kyron in her classroom with his stepmom before 8:45 a.m. and another instructor reported seeing him in another classroom at some point.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Kyron Horman disappears during Oregon school science fair
June 7, 2010

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together.

http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=28

I completely agree with this view Janet.  You are in the right church, the right pew.

It was said early in the case that Terri promoted and facilitated the friendship of Kyron and Tanner.  Hmmm..as desk mates they probably would have become friends anyway...as his Grandmom being their neighbor they probably would have been friends.  But for some reason, per Tanner's family, Terri really facilitated this relationship..why?

And I still believe that the teachers did see Terri and Kyron leave..the portion of "they thought"  only came into the statement because at that time LE had told the school administrator..that doesn't jive with Terri's story.   But the I thought..they thought..still adds doubt to me to Terri's statement..the teachers maybe hard of hearing ..per Terri..but no one has said they are blind.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: July 17, 2010, 07:48:54 PM »

What if this sub took Kyron

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #975 on: July 17, 2010, 07:49:36 PM »

Nevermind..... I GOT IT    All set up and ready!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: July 17, 2010, 07:50:23 PM »

Yes, I am...sorry
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: July 17, 2010, 07:50:45 PM »

Nevermind..... I GOT IT    All set up and ready!

OK, you can have it, LOLOL 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: July 17, 2010, 07:52:38 PM »

Looks like a bed liner to me

Most people get them to protect the truck. We have Two pick ups  trucks and they both have liners. Just saying

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: July 17, 2010, 07:56:08 PM »

Blonde - I agree about the bedliners.  Look when you zoom in, it looks like maybe a cover

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.