April 26, 2024, 06:30:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SUMMER AVATARS: GET YOURS DECORATED!  (Read 12883 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2010, 04:43:31 PM »

Hi CBB!  Been missing you, hope your son is doing good.  

I thought I had a year round wardrobe by now, but don't see anything in my photobucket with anything summery, not even with my other motorcyle girl, which would be fine.  If you have something from before in yours, would you post it pretty please so I can grab it?  Don't want you to go to any trouble.

Thank you!  

Hi Bud's!!   

I'm SO glad to see you! I'll go take a look, but I'd love to make you something! Check back!   

Would this be alright, Bud's? I remembered the purple!!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/SUMMER/Buds-Girl3.gif

I miss you too! We're going to have to late night it on Musings!   

Late night in Musings sounds like fun.

I miss you CBB!  I love checking through your thread.  Hope you, your son, and cutie are well.  Wubba you lots.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2010, 09:56:15 PM »

Hi CBB!  Been missing you, hope your son is doing good.  

I thought I had a year round wardrobe by now, but don't see anything in my photobucket with anything summery, not even with my other motorcyle girl, which would be fine.  If you have something from before in yours, would you post it pretty please so I can grab it?  Don't want you to go to any trouble.

Thank you!  

Hi Bud's!!   

I'm SO glad to see you! I'll go take a look, but I'd love to make you something! Check back!   

Would this be alright, Bud's? I remembered the purple!!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/SUMMER/Buds-Girl3.gif

I miss you too! We're going to have to late night it on Musings!   

Love it, LOVE IT !!!   

And funny, except for the purple (thank you) flowers, the background looks like the area around our pond !

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2010, 09:58:16 PM »

Hi Bearly!    smooch

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2010, 03:48:24 PM »

Hi Bearly!    smooch

Hi Bud's!  

I love your new avi.  How is it going?

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2010, 02:33:22 AM »

Waving to Bearly and Bud's!!!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2010, 09:46:04 AM »

Waving to Bearly and Bud's!!!   

Waving back!

I believe in miracles!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2010, 08:06:28 PM »

Hey CBB.... I didnt see this thread and had asked Brandi as well....does anyone feel like giving my original monkey a makeover?This lil guy has been with me from the very beginning in the Natalee disappearance and he could use a new look...same guy...just spiffed up a bit maybe?
Thanks
Cubbee

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2010, 12:49:36 AM »

Hey CBB.... I didnt see this thread and had asked Brandi as well....does anyone feel like giving my original monkey a makeover?This lil guy has been with me from the very beginning in the Natalee disappearance and he could use a new look...same guy...just spiffed up a bit maybe?
Thanks
Cubbee

Hi Cubbee! It's wonderful to see you!   

Yes, sweetie, I remember your monkey from the very beginning and know you've had her from day one!  I see that you've already been "spiffed". 

If you'd like to expand your wardrobe for summer, let me know and I'd love to make you an avi with your monkey anytime! Don't be a stranger, Miss Cubbee! 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2010, 08:08:00 PM »

Thanks
Cubbee

Yes, sweetie, I remember your monkey from the very beginning and know you've had her from day one!  I see that you've already been "spiffed". 

If you'd like to expand your wardrobe for summer, let me know and I'd love to make you an avi with your monkey anytime! Don't be a stranger, Miss Cubbee! 

lol...well hook me up and I will have a wardrobe change on days when I am feeling like a change...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

crazybabyborg
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2010, 05:03:08 AM »

Thanks
Cubbee

lol...well hook me up and I will have a wardrobe change on days when I am feeling like a change...

You're going to need a walk in closet, Miss Cub!   

OK, for beachwear, maybe you'd like to just splish splash the days away??   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/SUMMER/Cubbie-Pool.gif
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2010, 10:07:02 PM »

Thanks
Cubbee

CBB....i have been so busy I just saw this.....this is soooo me!!!!Thanks!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

crazybabyborg
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2010, 01:31:27 AM »

Thanks
Cubbee

CBB....i have been so busy I just saw this.....this is soooo me!!!!Thanks!

Woo-Hoo! It is you, isn't it, Cubbee? You sexy thang in your bikini, you!! You've had that head scratch going on from day one, so even though I gave you a flower, you've kept scratching!  God forbid you should have an itch that you couldn't get to!!   

Glad you like it, Cubbee!   
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2010, 03:32:55 AM »

Hello CBB I am going to take my monkey to the beach for the next week! She looks so relaxed laying in the sand!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2010, 01:37:38 AM »

Hello CBB I am going to take my monkey to the beach for the next week! She looks so relaxed laying in the sand!

LOL! Tracy? If it's been as hot in your neck of the woods as it has been in mine, your little monkey needs to take a dip in the water, too! I hope you enjoy your "vacation"!   
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2010, 07:02:34 AM »

WE HAVE A NEW SERVER AND THE AVATARS ARE BACK!! I'LL POST SOME FROM LAST YEAR, BUT IF YOU"D LIKE, OR NEED A NEW ONE, JUST LEAVE ME A POST, AND I'D LOVE TO GET YOU DRESSED!!   

Hey there you forgot me and my M&M guy..Would you mind whipping me up one..THANKS for all your hard work!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2010, 11:56:06 AM »

WE HAVE A NEW SERVER AND THE AVATARS ARE BACK!! I'LL POST SOME FROM LAST YEAR, BUT IF YOU"D LIKE, OR NEED A NEW ONE, JUST LEAVE ME A POST, AND I'D LOVE TO GET YOU DRESSED!!   

Hey there you forgot me and my M&M guy..Would you mind whipping me up one..THANKS for all your hard work!

I'd love to rowenvamp!  Check back!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2010, 01:34:17 PM »

Here you go, Rowenavamp! You've had a makeover and you're ready for fun in the sun and living up to that "vamp"!!   Would this be alright?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Rowenavamp.gif
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 01:38:34 PM by CBB » Logged
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2010, 01:23:10 PM »

CBB,

Do you think it would be ok if I sent that pic of Desiree and Kyron flying the kite to Desiree? I've sent her a few that Brandi made, that she is aware of, and she loved them. I think she would absolutely adore this pic! Of course I'll credit you with it.  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
crazybabyborg
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2010, 01:38:06 PM »

CBB,

Do you think it would be ok if I sent that pic of Desiree and Kyron flying the kite to Desiree? I've sent her a few that Brandi made, that she is aware of, and she loved them. I think she would absolutely adore this pic! Of course I'll credit you with it.  an angelic monkey

Sass, if you think the picture would give her any comfort at all, it would please me very much to think I could help in any way. I'm not much for credit, so if you'd like to just tell her it's from all the monkeys along with heartfelt prayers and support, that would be fine with me.

You inspire me Sass! I'm so glad, and not at all surprised, that you have such a caring heart to reach out to Desiree. Thank you so much for being here!!  HUGS and 
APB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2010, 10:33:07 PM »

Hi CBB Would you be able to help me with an avatar? I am not sure if I need to do anything, but if I do, let me know! TIA
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.