April 26, 2024, 01:55:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #7 7/17/10 - 7/20/10  (Read 217836 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2010, 09:24:06 PM »

Klass..I completely agree with your response ..post number 15.

Just don't know how people can blame him for the clothes he wears, for taking care of his daughter, for admitting his wife had PPD and they got counseling and he thought it was going well.  How can you blame him. 

Terri has lied to LE nad to him.

Terri alledgely ired a hit man to murder him.

Terri's bio son moved out and seems well adjusted and happy with his father.

Terri was deceptive on the 1st poly..walked out before she got hooked up on the second..and was deceptive on the third.

Terri has refused to cooperate with LE.

Terri was the last known person to see her stepson.

Terri willingly gave up her home and her daughter, rather then cooperate with LE.

When does an innocent person not cooperate with LE, lie  to LE about where she was the day he went missing, give up her daughter, agree to leave the home...and still not say boo about where missing child is..only the guilty assume that position.  If she wasn't guilty her lawyer would have been holding press conferences, selling the photos for interviews with her...instead of telling her to shout the heck up. 

And for the icing on the cake ..newest sextext receiver was told by here to lie to her own attorney.

Yep..that's my idea of a stand up mother and innocence person.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2010, 09:30:14 PM »

One last item -

I see how after a month of the LE and press saying that Terri was last seen with Kyron has made a mess. Really I do. Now everyone, including the former alcoholic mullethead have said it repeatedly. It's ingrained.

Funny, the police asked Tanner's grandma NOT to let him speak and the case was gonna be closed. All nice and tight with a bow and a card from me to you.

The fact is Terri was not last seen according to Tanner who said Kyron was going downstairs to see a cool electric project. I wonder WHY would the police ask TANNER to remain quiet and not give his statement? Kaine can talk as much and as often as he would like. But a little boy is asked to shut up.

Hmmm... sheeple please.

Actually out of Tanners mouth is that he saw Kyron in the hallways.  It was Tanner's grandmother that said Tanner told her he saw Terri leaving without Kyron (3rd hand).    Remember the cell ping in the Sauvie Island area, the same area the Pumala's live.  I've wondered if they could the the "others" involved.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2010, 09:38:03 PM »

Rob

I do not believe for one minute that Kaine is involved in the disappearance of Kyron.  It is my contention that Terri must take full responsibility.

However ... I do suspect that Kaine has skeletons hidden in in his closet which ... if revealed ... would shed light on the reasons for the intense hatred that Terri felt towards him.  Therefore assuring media focus is directed only on Terri and Kyron is where it is at.

My questions to Kaine:

"Following the birth of your daughter ... did you afford Terri unconditional love and support while she battled the demons associated with PPD or ... did you cause her additional distress through emotional abandonment and betrayal?"

As always ... IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2010, 09:42:06 PM »

Klass..I completely agree with your response ..post number 15.

Just don't know how people can blame him for the clothes he wears, for taking care of his daughter, for admitting his wife had PPD and they got counseling and he thought it was going well.  How can you blame him. 

Terri has lied to LE nad to him.

Terri alledgely ired a hit man to murder him.

Terri's bio son moved out and seems well adjusted and happy with his father.

Terri was deceptive on the 1st poly..walked out before she got hooked up on the second..and was deceptive on the third.

Terri has refused to cooperate with LE.

Terri was the last known person to see her stepson.

Terri willingly gave up her home and her daughter, rather then cooperate with LE.

When does an innocent person not cooperate with LE, lie  to LE about where she was the day he went missing, give up her daughter, agree to leave the home...and still not say boo about where missing child is..only the guilty assume that position.  If she wasn't guilty her lawyer would have been holding press conferences, selling the photos for interviews with her...instead of telling her to shout the heck up. 

And for the icing on the cake ..newest sextext receiver was told by here to lie to her own attorney.

Yep..that's my idea of a stand up mother and innocence person.

I don't know, Gypsy.  I guess we're supposed to accuse Kaine and Desiree, working in concert, of murdering Kyron and trying to frame Terri, who as we all know, is as pure as the driven snow.  After all, a gut feeling is a gut feeling.

I stopped believing in fairy tales when I was a child.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2010, 04:47:04 AM »

We don't know what questions she was asked where there was an evasive answer. 
We already know from Desiree that she suspected Terri from the first phone call. But what exactly was said. ??
Kaine said he felt that Terri was better and then said the State of Oregon gave her back her teachers certification. The State of Oredon did not live with her for the past six months and they probably were not looking at the PPD, because they knew nothing about it. To me, he tried to absolve himself here. Then he tries to explain away what Desiree said about Kyron not wanting to go back. He discounts what Desiree says.
If they want to keep Kyron as the focus, stop the low down dirty stuff and let Desiree do the talking. IMO. 
If if is found that Terri did harm Kyron, I would not be surprised but there is a back story here. And it has to do with what the heck was going on with Kaine and Terri for the past six months.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2010, 09:47:24 PM »

Rob,

I agree with what you've posted, thank you for putting it all so very well.  Wish more would be able to see outside the box in this case.  Perhaps with time. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2010, 09:54:47 PM »

I'm going with astrology on this one.  All of the charts done (by Tuba at Websleuths) point to Terri.  I have seen their work in other cases and I am quite impressed.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2010, 09:57:55 PM »

TANNER PUMALA

Horman's desk mate says substitute noticed Horman missing
Last Update: 6/11 9:19 am

Eight-year-old Tanner Pumala says the first person to notice Kyron Horman missing was a substitute teacher who was taking a head count as the second and third grade class was re-assembling after visiting other classrooms for a science fair at Skyline School last Friday.

"And she was like 'oh no where's Kyron there's only five' and Mrs. Porter was like it's okay calm down, calm down he's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water and she said alright I'm going to leave and she left, " says Tanner Pumala.

But, Portland Public School spokesman Matt Shelby said the account can't be true: "There were no substitutes at the school that day (the day Kyron disappeared)," he said.

Shelby thinks Pumala may be confused because all week after the disappearance a subsitute teacher has been at the school to help with the stress of the Horman case.

Tanner is Kyron's deskmate in their combined second-third grade classroom.  Tanner says Kyron was in school for at least an hour Friday morning and that he saw Kyron's step-mother leave the school without Kyron.

F-B-I agents interviewed Pumala, and Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton visited with Pumala Wednesday afternoon according to Pumala's grandmother Wendy Fuhrur.

Upon hearing the substitute teacher noticing that Kyron was not present in the classroom, Pumala says the regular teacher said Kyron had probably gone to get a drink of water or to use the bathroom.  It wasn't until the bus ride home from school, says Pumala that he noticed Kyron was not on the bus.  Kyron's step-mother notified school authorities of her son's not being on the bus at around 3:45pm Friday afternoon. 

Pumala's grandmother says F-B-I agents and Multnomah County investigators have asked Pumala and his grandmother not to speak with the media, for reasons they did not divulge. Fuhrur says she decided to allow her grandson talk, in part to keep the missing boy in the public eye.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Hormans-desk-mate-says-substitute-noticed-Horman/TVY3YTREG0SyCP3tb3MkZg.cspx

Interview with Tanner Pumala friend of Kyron Horman
Klaasend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tAZ1FmHtcI

Classmate: 'I Hope My Best Friend Comes Back'
Kyron Horman Last Seen Friday Morning
POSTED: 7:06 am PDT June 9, 2010
UPDATED: 8:24 am PDT June 9, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A statement from the parents of a missing 7-year-old boy is expected to come sometime Wednesday as investigators wrap up the final interviews of parents, students and staff at Skyline School.

Second-grader Kyron Horman disappeared from his rural northwest Portland school Friday.

Multnomah County Sheriff's Capt. Jason Gates said Kyron's stepmother brought him to school for a school science fair and last saw Kyron near his classroom at about 8:45 a.m.

Tanner Pumala, Kyron's classmate, said he last saw his friend at about the same time when Kyron told him he was headed to look at another student's science project.

"He walked by the hallway and I'm like, 'Hi, Kyron,' and he's like, 'Hi. I'm going to go see this cool one. It's electric.'

I'm like, 'Alright, bye.' And that's the last time I saw him," Tanner said. "He never did make it back to class."

As the search for Kyron enters its sixth day, Tanner said his friend's disappearance is all he can think about.

"I'm feeling really sad. For the last five days, I haven't gotten much sleep," he said. "I'm hoping that my best friend will come back."

Classes at Skyline School continued as scheduled Tuesday. Tanner said he and fellow students have spent time in class writing letters to Kyron and piling them on his desk.

"If we ever do find him, it's going to be hard for him to go on the bus with all of his stuff," Tanner said. "He has a pile of stuff with a great, big teddy bear."

http://www.kptv.com/news/23842774/detail.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2010, 10:00:42 PM »

Janet  - and if you watch the interview you will see that Tanner does not say in his own words that Terri left without Kyron.  It's Tanner's grandmother that says Tanner told her that. 

The Pumala's live near Sauvie Island
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2010, 10:03:46 PM »

I'm going with astrology on this one.  All of the charts done (by Tuba at Websleuths) point to Terri.  I have seen their work in other cases and I am quite impressed.

Not the stars ... not a vision ... only the compiled clues which were revealed through the televised, internet and published sources has convinced this wannabe detective that Terri is the only family member behind the disappearance of Kyron.

Good Night All!

Janet
7:00 PM PT

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2010, 10:16:42 PM »

Janet  - and if you watch the interview you will see that Tanner does not say in his own words that Terri left without Kyron.  It's Tanner's grandmother that says Tanner told her that. 

The Pumala's live near Sauvie Island

Klaas

I thought Tanner's grandma was a neighbour and friend of the Hormans and ... Tanner's father resided on Sauvie Island.  I could be wrong.

Anyways ... pings from Terri's cell phone were traced to a tower on Sauvie Island on June 4, 2010.  Apparently ... Terri never revealed to authorities in her statement regarding her whereabouts that she had been on the Island.

Janet

++++++

PORTLAND, Ore., July 9, 2010
Kyron Parents: We Suspect Stepmom

Young says she doesn't think it's possible she and Kaine could be wrong about the suspicions they harbor. "You don't fail a polygraph twice if you're not guilty," she asserts. "I can tell you what I ate that day, and she can't tell you where she was."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/07/09/earlyshow/main6661166.shtml

Kyron Horman investigation: Transcript of interview with Sheriff Dan Staton
Published: Friday, July 02, 2010, 4:03 PM
Updated: Saturday, July 03, 2010, 12:03 AM

Helen Jung and Kate Mather, staff writers for The Oregonian, interviewed Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton this morning about the ongoing search for Kyron Horman. Here are the transcribed excerpts of the interview:

Jung: "There are a couple of other things that we had heard. One: Sauvie Island, that there were cell phone pings from Terri Horman's cell phone that pinpointed her on being Sauvie Island the day of Kyron's disappearance. Can you talk about that at all?"

Staton: "That portion of the investigation I can't talk about. I'm sorry."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_investigation_tra.html

Sources: Search for Kyron Horman Focuses on Step-Mom, Cell Records
4:52 PM June 17th, 2010

The island is more than five miles from rural Skyline Elementary School, where Horman was reported missing June 4. But rescuers on horseback, on foot and in dive teams have repeatedly scoured the island beginning around June 10 and continuing this week — even after Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton called off other major search operations last Sunday.

WW has learned that federal, county and city law-enforcement officials say the reason for the search of Sauvie Island is that cell-phone records reveal Kyron’s step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman, may have been on the island the day he disappeared.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/17/sources-search-for-kyron-horman-focuses-on-step-mom-cell-records/

_____

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2010, 05:25:05 AM »

Let me start by saying that I know that Klaas will disagree with this post or parts of it, and that's ok. I know her pretty well after fiver years. Some of you may also disagree. No worries, and I don't profess to have all the answers. Or any for that matter. Just strong suspicions.

I am highly suspicious of Kaine Horman. I know some of you may say, how can you say that? I have followed enough of these highly complicated cases to know what I am talking about. And this is in no way to let Terri Horman off the hook, so please don't interpret anything that is not there.

Most of the cases we follow are pretty cut and dry and every now and then there is the highly complicated case that takes months if not years to sort out. I pegged Casey in less than 2 weeks. Not to toot my own horn. No need for that. Lying takes time to sort out. The missing person has a very centered relationship with the person that has committed the disappearance / murder. Finding the body makes all the difference.

I don't even know if there are any statements from Kaine's parents - or I have missed them. I assume he has parents and I have not read every post ever posted on this case. I readily admit that. If I were the grandparent of a missing child I would be front and center for my child helping to find that child. I find this unusual. For the record I do not suspect Tony or Desiree. For the rest - this is where the answers lie.

I am sure that Kaine knows things he has not revealed. I am sure. Not eve to the police. I have read his words and the only reason he releases words only is so he can't be caught in a question that may arise and he is unprepared. Personally, I don't like reading words only, and it leaves out inflection and other key elements and he knows that. This is not how you plea and beg for the release of a child you believe to be alive. Therefore I know he knows things that he is not sharing that could lead to the release of his son of could reveal his possible role in knowledge he conceals. I am sure his knowledge is indepth and he thinks he is calculating enough to withhold that knowledge. I read all the post from all those married to engineers, and did you know I picked up something - they are calculating. I also noticed that very few woman choose this profession.

When Kaine says that things are not vital to finding Kyron - I focus on those question. Such as; how did you meet? Through friend - that's not important to finding Kyron. Oh really? the facts say differently because friends and family are often involved in crimes committed by a family member. This is just one item and there are other. I focus on what he doesn't want to talk about and has his patented answers - LE approved and sanctioned. Nothing he has said to date places him in a specific place or reveals a reason why he - Kaine - believes Kyron is alive. I smell some sort of sham. And it's hard to say this because I am a victims rights advocate. Something seems off here and I have not zero'd in on it yet - but I will eventually.

Some type of scheme went down here and I am sure. Exactly what type of scheme I am not sure yet, but I know a scheme occurred and one that took more knowledge than a housewife possessed.

I think there is a possibility that this could be all Terri and she threw Kyron off of a bridge on her way to Sauvie. I readily admit that. I also think that if Kaine was even awake one moment he was home - he KNEW his wife. You can't convince me he didn't KNOW her and her tendencies. Everything was fine until Kaine heard there was a murder for hire plot. He had her back. Then all of a sudden an escape hatch appeared. The diabolical are always attracted to each other. funny how Terri's famil gets the public enema and Kaine's family gets a free pass. And his family has a molester.

I don't think this case will end as anyone can imagine. And that just my opinion. My personal opinion, after following some of the more evil cases - will be - your shock to date will only be mild compared to what will happen when this is unraveled.

I share your suspicions and IMO  there could be a much larger picture here which involves Kaine. At this point given the few facts that are known that come from LE I don't think anyone is beyond reproach.  Is it possible that LE could be giving someone a whole lotta rope?

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2010, 10:31:33 PM »

Terri could not afford to appear in court to protest the RO or moving out or to ask for custody because she would have to answer questions regarding the murder for hire and her attorney would not allow it. She was better off to keep her mouth shut.

Good evening, everyone. First time to post on this case. Here is some food for thought:

If Kaine gave the murder for hire plan as reason for the RO, as well as his reason for moving out with the baby.... where was the immediate threat? That MFH plan was 7 months ago. Did she verbablly threaten Kaine and/or the baby? If so, that was not included in the RO. Either LE knows more about this than we do, or he just blindsided her.

Kaine bothers me, I have not seen any emotion from him at all. He is too controlled. I read recently that LE does not condone everything the "family" is putting out in the media. Something to that effect.

And this so-called affair, according to Kaine began AFTER his petition for divorce and so technically cannot be called an affair. They were no longer living together as man and wife.

Sorry for the long post. Great to be back!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2010, 10:42:45 PM »

Terri could not afford to appear in court to protest the RO or moving out or to ask for custody because she would have to answer questions regarding the murder for hire and her attorney would not allow it. She was better off to keep her mouth shut.

Good evening, everyone. First time to post on this case. Here is some food for thought:

If Kaine gave the murder for hire plan as reason for the RO, as well as his reason for moving out with the baby.... where was the immediate threat? That MFH plan was 7 months ago. Did she verbablly threaten Kaine and/or the baby? If so, that was not included in the RO. Either LE knows more about this than we do, or he just blindsided her.

Kaine bothers me, I have not seen any emotion from him at all. He is too controlled. I read recently that LE does not condone everything the "family" is putting out in the media. Something to that effect.

And this so-called affair, according to Kaine began AFTER his petition for divorce and so technically cannot be called an affair. They were no longer living together as man and wife.

Sorry for the long post. Great to be back!

Yeah, but who does that crap when their child is missing.  "Oooh I think I'm gonna send some pics of my hoo-ha to Kaine's friend!"  "Oh yeah, where's Kyron?"   
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2010, 10:48:12 PM »

Kyron is missing and Terri only wants to talk about her haircolor.  Kyron is missing and she only thinks about sexting Kaine's douchebag friend.  Kyron is missing and life goes on for Terri.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2010, 10:50:46 PM »

Hi TxLady2, welcome back!     Good to see ya posting in here. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2010, 11:00:32 PM »

I certainly don't believe Terri is as pure as the driven snow, and I sure don't believe Kaine is as pure as the driven snow. I have a lot of gut feelings also, and my gut tells me not to trust either one of them. And I'm sure not going to be calling Terri all these names either, I don't approve of her behavior, and have no idea why she does what she does, and perhaps if a qualified person in the medical field has her as a patient and can diagnosis her and talk about it, which I'm sure isn't going to happen, then I will take what ever label they want to put on her. And I never said Kaine had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance but that still don't mean I have to like the guy. I don't care who likes or don't like Kaine, don't matter to me any. I stick with my gut, just like others on here stick with theirs.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2010, 11:03:24 PM »

Although when you zoom in it does look a little like a cover.  Wish we knew for sure.

I think it has a bed liner, no cover, JMO.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2010, 11:19:51 PM »

Kyron is missing and Terri only wants to talk about her haircolor.  Kyron is missing and she only thinks about sexting Kaine's douchebag friend.  Kyron is missing and life goes on for Terri.

Kyron is missing but within days of his disappearance ... Kaine and Terri are "hitting" the gym.

Life goes on!

Janet

+++++++

Former detective: Parents’ silence not unheard of but not the norm
June 10, 2010

KATU News extended an invitation to Horman’s parents to speak to the media after a reporter found them at a local gym Wednesday after their workout.

But the Horman’s drove off without responding to a question how the media could help.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96033344.html?

Video Clip

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96033344.html?tab=video

_____

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2010, 11:20:15 PM »

Rob, that was a good post!  Do you read the Eyes for Lies blog?  She believes very much as you do.

http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2010/06/kyron-hormans-father-speaks-out.html

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.