April 23, 2024, 11:22:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #7 7/17/10 - 7/20/10  (Read 217761 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: July 20, 2010, 10:31:51 PM »

I'm not finding the Terri Horman Support facebook any more.  Nor am I finding the Ban Terri Horman site.  Wonder if someone complained to facebook?

Still there but they removed my link?  I don't care what someone thinks or feels and like discussing it however I draw the line of trying to insert yourself into a case you have nothing to do with, but pretend you do.  If I am wrong they were given every chance to say different.  If someone asked you to not talk to media you could say who, but this is just stupid.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118

Current discussions have been moved. This page is for the public and will not contain any sensitive information

this is from the email you get when someone responds to what your post on facebook...
"It's complicated. We just can't. I wish we could see a story on all of Terri's positive points, but if her family doesn't want to speak, then it needs to be respected. "

Terri Horman Support Page commented on their wall post:

((((((("The only thing that matters is that we respect their privacy. "
)))))))
Reply to this email to comment on this post.

To see the comment thread, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?pages%2FTerri-Horman-Support-Page%2F131975590176118&v=wall&story_fbid=134329723274038&mid=2b03941G5af31139a987Gb5c3faG37&n_m=devon79836%40yahoo.com

errr..no..the only thing that matters is that a little 7 yr old boy is missing....

emphasizing that I was quoting from the fb post....
sorry if it was confusing what I meant...Smile

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: July 20, 2010, 10:32:20 PM »

actually i have.  it sounds no diffferent then most ex-rants.
he (mc) interjected himself in all of this.  why?  IDK

but he was the one to claim to be Kain's friend.  IDK why as far as that is concerned.

i

He went to high school with Kaine but Kaine hadn't seen him since HS.  When he really met Terri we may never know.  He did live in the Portland area so I guess it's possible he saw that Kyron was missing and tried to look up Kaine and got ahold of Terri instead. 
it is very possible.  but Kaine didn't have Kyron in Highschool.  i wonder if he was just a hangeroner, and wanted a piece of the limelight, however odd it may be. 

mc comes off to me as an odd duck.  (yeah, yeah, yeah, Terry...i get it,  but on the other hand, who the hell was this guy?)

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: July 20, 2010, 10:34:49 PM »

In the comment section of Blink's latest post, she says that LE has not received all of the questionnaires back. The question was posed TODAY.

So the question is: who didn't return the questionnaire and why? LE surely knows...but can LE *find* them?

I'd like to know that myself   

Odd that they haven't all been returned, but sometimes people procrastinate. I don't see anything sinister in it.  If there were, the questionnaires would have been returned with deceptive answers. Maybe some were.  Not returning them would be too suspicious.

I am not one to avoid looking at something and seeing the obvious.  For all the reasons you noted in an earlier post, and  others I can think of, I believe
Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance and likely murder.

I also think that Michael Cook "Knew" Terri (In the bilblical sense) prior to Kyron going missing.

I am not Switzerland.  I am not neutral.  I can make a decision. Terri Horman is a ridiculous person and probably a murderess.

I don't find anything sinister or suspicious about the questionare being returned..both my sons and their wives stack their mail up on the table for weeks at a time before looking at it! suspect that there are others like that as well who do the same thing and may have overlooked the questionare...jmo...

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #963 on: July 20, 2010, 10:42:34 PM »

OMG, this is funny they remove my post asking questions because it is a public board and will not contain any private information YET we reply to another like this, my guess Terri friend?, family?...if you are reading here you might re-think your secret mission not looking to bright...

Mary C.~I removed the other reporter comment. For those asking how we know not to talk to reporters is I know one of Terri's friends but I dont like know know them. I have a friend who knows a friend of Terri's lol. Pretty much I support Terri and when we created this site a friend of a friend told me to say no comment to reporters. The truth will come out via the lawyer. End of discussion. LOL
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person · Flag.Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) Well, The Oregonian was booted from the press conference, so I'm thinking that maybe their intentions are good because they see KH as the control freak that he really is and they truly want to help Terri's image.. But, we can't talk to the media! We're nobody. Plus, the family doesn't want the media involved, so even if we were their best friends, we couldn't talk anyway.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #964 on: July 20, 2010, 10:47:16 PM »

My comment to this page sums it up pretty well...

you know what you can remove me I really don't care, I truly dislike people who try to create rumors or attention to themselves at the cost of others, I was/am don't really know on the fence, KYRON is the important one here....you won't directly answer me but yet will answer to others why you didn't answer me?  That makes a whole lot of sense.

For those asking how we know not to talk to reporters is I know one of Terri's friends but I dont like know know them. I have a friend who knows a friend of Terri's lol
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: July 20, 2010, 10:47:58 PM »

but he was the one to claim to be Kain's friend.  IDK why as far as that is concerned.

i

He went to high school with Kaine but Kaine hadn't seen him since HS.  When he really met Terri we may never know.  He did live in the Portland area so I guess it's possible he saw that Kyron was missing and tried to look up Kaine and got ahold of Terri instead. 
it is very possible.  but Kaine didn't have Kyron in Highschool.  i wonder if he was just a hangeroner, and wanted a piece of the limelight, however odd it may be. 

mc comes off to me as an odd duck.  (yeah, yeah, yeah, Terry...i get it,  but on the other hand, who the hell was this guy?)

Yes I realize that Kaine didn't have Kyron in high school  but when the news broke, they mentioned Kyron Horman and his father Kaine Horman and stepmom Terri Horman.  I really doubt there are alot of Kaine Horman's in the northwest so I'm sure Michael Cooke figured it was his old HS friend who's kid was missing. 

mamacrazy - have you done any independent research on Michael Cook?  I ask because I have and everything leads me to believe that he's a jerk. 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #966 on: July 20, 2010, 10:48:01 PM »

OMG, this is funny they remove my post asking questions because it is a public board and will not contain any private information YET we reply to another like this, my guess Terri friend?, family?...if you are reading here you might re-think your secret mission not looking to bright...

Mary C.~I removed the other reporter comment. For those asking how we know not to talk to reporters is I know one of Terri's friends but I dont like know know them. I have a friend who knows a friend of Terri's lol. Pretty much I support Terri and when we created this site a friend of a friend told me to say no comment to reporters. The truth will come out via the lawyer. End of discussion. LOL
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person · Flag.Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) Well, The Oregonian was booted from the press conference, so I'm thinking that maybe their intentions are good because they see KH as the control freak that he really is and they truly want to help Terri's image.. But, we can't talk to the media! We're nobody. Plus, the family doesn't want the media involved, so even if we were their best friends, we couldn't talk anyway.

Could someone explain to me the hatred they have for Desiree?  I saw the post where the person said, "Desiree can kiss my a**!"  Come on!  That was really a low blow!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: July 20, 2010, 10:50:00 PM »

My comment to this page sums it up pretty well...

you know what you can remove me I really don't care, I truly dislike people who try to create rumors or attention to themselves at the cost of others, I was/am don't really know on the fence, KYRON is the important one here....you won't directly answer me but yet will answer to others why you didn't answer me?  That makes a whole lot of sense.

For those asking how we know not to talk to reporters is I know one of Terri's friends but I dont like know know them. I have a friend who knows a friend of Terri's lol

Geez
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #968 on: July 20, 2010, 10:52:27 PM »

Could someone explain to me the hatred they have for Desiree?  I saw the post where the person said, "Desiree can kiss my a**!"  Come on!  That was really a low blow!
OMG that is beyond acceptable to anyone especially a mother who doesn't know where her child is nor what his fate is.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #969 on: July 20, 2010, 10:53:33 PM »

What a caring, classy bunch, eh?  Good Lord!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #970 on: July 20, 2010, 10:58:07 PM »

What a caring, classy bunch, eh?  Good Lord!

The supporters name is Caitlin and she was talking about Kaine, sorry.  But she did say she was "disgusted" with Desiree.  Boy do I need new glasses!  But it is still despicable to beat up on her.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: July 20, 2010, 10:59:56 PM »

i

Yes I realize that Kaine didn't have Kyron in high school  but when the news broke, they mentioned Kyron Horman and his father Kaine Horman and stepmom Terri Horman.  I really doubt there are alot of Kaine Horman's in the northwest so I'm sure Michael Cooke figured it was his old HS friend who's kid was missing. 

mamacrazy - have you done any independent research on Michael Cook?  I ask because I have and everything leads me to believe that he's a jerk. 
LOL no.  but that is not needed to make me believe that he is a jerk as well.
i just wanna know where he came from. 
a jerk from the ozone?  he popped of for some reason.  maybe he really did wanna help, and th's sexy body got in the way?  ya never know.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: July 20, 2010, 11:02:40 PM »

i

LOL no.  but that is not needed to make me believe that he is a jerk as well.
i just wanna know where he came from. 
a jerk from the ozone?  he popped of up for some reason.  maybe he really did wanna help, and th's sexy body got in the way?  ya never know.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: July 20, 2010, 11:11:11 PM »

From the Terri Horman Support fb.

Eric Robert Linden JR is in a relationship with Windy Chatfield Burdon who's hometown is Roseburg Oregon.  Just tryng to figure out how some of these people fit. 
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #974 on: July 20, 2010, 11:16:55 PM »

I still have not figured out how to bold. Having said this, in the last comment made by PDH3, she stated that "Judges do not keep babies away from their mothers without a very good reason". I beg to differ. While MOST judges are astute and make the right choice, there have been judges in the past who have placed children in the wrong hands. It has been proven when the parent withheld from their child no longer has their child. Their child was murdered by the very parent that these judges have placed them with. It does and has happened. Sickening but true. And please let me clarify, I am not insinuating that the judge made the wrong choice in the Horman case. I am waiting to see how it all plays out and praying that Kyron is home safe and soon.

Don't make my statement broader than it was meant to be.

I didn't say judges don't make mistakes. That wasn't the issue. I was talking about babies. It takes a lot of good evidence for a judge to separate a baby from a stay at home Mom. That means that there were compelling reasons for this judge to keep Terri away from Kiara. It is an extremely unusual ruling, especially since Kiara will now have to go to daycare.

From personal experience that is not always the case. My sister left her abusive husband in January, in March she finally felt comfortable enough to let him have the 2 kids for the weekend. She went to pick them up on Sunday afternoon and he called the police. In January (when he did not have the kids) he had went to court, swore that he had sole custody, swore that my sister had abandoned them and his now wife swore that she was a friend of hers and she had made the statement that if she could not have the kids then no one would. Thus full custody and a RO. She never did get her kids back, was not able to see them while they were growing up and only was able to contact them when they got into their teen years. Every time they went to court he had someone new there lying about her. How do I know it was all lies?? Because she lived with me, I knew what went on in her daily life. So it isn't always compelling reasons, sometimes it can just be compelling stories.

This same type of scenario happened to my daughter as well.  She and her husband were separated.  She let him take my 3 year old granddaughter for a couple of weeks in the summer.  He did not bring her back and in fact hid her from us.  He filed for divorce and then put her in school where he lived.  He was able to get custody as it appeared he had been the primary custodian of the child.  My daughter has been devastated ever since.  I do not think judges have the time to make good decisions.  I was very disappointed in our court system here in Texas.

I agree, as I said in my post my ex brother in law did all of this in January when he did not even have the kids. We protected them from him until after 3 months my sister thought he was doing the right thing by them. He was sending her money for them and calling her to ask how they were, that kind of thing. And here all along he was just biding his time until he could get them in his possession. As far as my sister knew there had been no papers filed in court, he had filed them and had them sent to HIS mothers house, said that was her place of residence. She had been a stay home housewife and mother their whole marriage because he wanted to take care of her (control her every move). So when she tried to get the kids back she had no money for a lawyer and legal aid would not help her because she did not have custody of the kids. By the time she was able to get a lawyer (several months) he already had several of his friends say that the kids had lived with him since January. It didn't matter what anyone else said. He had the kids and the judge said he could find no wrong with David and since the kids were established they would just stay there and she could have visitation. Which she never got because the kids were always "sick" on her weekends.
I pray that this child comes home safe. The longer it goes on the more difficult it is to believe that, but that is still my prayer for Kyron.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: July 20, 2010, 11:19:10 PM »

Mamacrazy - Michael Cook had been living in the Portland area for some time so he was local.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: July 20, 2010, 11:20:35 PM »

I have been digging on Michael Cook. I remember we discussed whether or not he was in theatre. Could this be him? http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pdxbackstage/message/1619?var=1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: July 20, 2010, 11:22:10 PM »

I have been digging on Michael Cook. I remember we discussed whether or not he was in theatre. Could this be him? http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pdxbackstage/message/1619?var=1

Yes Sebastian.  I'm fairly certain that is him.  He and his wife were both involved at one time in the theatre groups.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: July 20, 2010, 11:22:53 PM »

Eric Robert Linden JR is in a relationship with Windy Chatfield Burdon who's hometown is Roseburg Oregon.  Just tryng to figure out how some of these people fit. 

I spent a lot of time the other night doing that too, lol. I took her friends on her facebook prior to Kyron going missing and then cross matched with the people on her support page. I have to say that there are few. Also, interesting to know is that some of her supporters look like they may have opened an account just to join the support page, ie: they only have a friend or too. Her mother is on the support page today but I did not notice her before. I wish I could find my notes.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: July 20, 2010, 11:27:22 PM »

I spent a lot of time the other night doing that too, lol. I took her friends on her facebook prior to Kyron going missing and then cross matched with the people on her support page. I have to say that there are few. Also, interesting to know is that some of her supporters look like they may have opened an account just to join the support page, ie: they only have a friend or too. Her mother is on the support page today but I did not notice her before. I wish I could find my notes.

It could be some of those who are on the support page have created special facebook account just for that.  See I have a Klaasend facebook (all fake information and only for use in searching in MP cases) but I don't even have a real life facebook.

Personally, I don't trust facebook.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.