April 25, 2024, 03:13:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #166 7/19/10 - 7/29/10  (Read 148682 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: July 14, 2010, 03:48:49 PM »

Justice for Caylee
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 06:43:42 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 10:39:43 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 11:06:27 PM »

All along, George has had a streak of decency in him.  Yes, he has done some bad things, most of which I believe was due to either Cindy's tongue lashings or out of fear of how to handle his life by himself.  But, he did testify against KC in the grand jury, he did appear at the beginning to tell the truth to LE about the car, the smell, etc.  His throwing up during an interview.  His 10 years as a sherriff's deputy.  All those things tend to make me think that deep down, George is the "one" in the family that has a decent streak.

He may be weak in how he does what Cindy wants, but he's not totally stupid.  I give him credit for not showing up in court everytime, since KC's letters hit the media.  He was there once, but it was obvious how angry he was.  He was there last week, but that was obviously in support of Cindy, probably more in support of Lee.

Lee is an odd character, but he seems to be very meticulous about replying in excrutiating detail; whereas, Cindy can't remember.

George was obviously angry over KC's accusation of abuse and I believe he's aware that the defense has a P.I. checking into him.  Being in law enforcement for 10 years, George would know what that means.  More anger building up IMO.  I just think, that if the defense, KC and Cindy push George and pile on that "one straw too many", George will blow and spill every bean in the pot.  I could be wrong, but my instincts are telling me this could happen "if" Baez, KC and Cindy carry on in their normal way.

No wonder George sat beside Cindy in court the other day, but there was no closeness like in times before.  He stayed clear of her, looked away from her, walked away from her and went out ahead of her when the hearing was over.

BTW, Cindy's body language in court, while Judge Perry was talking was very telling.  She was sitting slumped in her seat, head hanging down...as if either trying to hide from the world or in complete acceptance that what was coming from JP's mouth would not be good for KC.  Also, it looked like Cindy could have felt depleted and ineffectual, as LDB was able to "refresh" Cindy's memory with the statements under oath that Cindy made at the beginning to LE when she just couldn't shut her mouth up.  Ahhhhh!  Words straight from Cindy's lips and captured in black and white....under oath!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2010, 11:51:12 PM »

I knew the cage was going to lock -
adding from the last cage -  " Topic George being thrown under the Bus"
http://www.wftv.com/news/24313592/detail.html

Thinking about the Big Picture - GA knows and has testified his own accounts to LE. He has even stated that CINDY has " put her self" into George's statements. That she has tried to interfere. That he himself has told her to shut up, attempted to make her shut up. Yet she seems to get her way. He has stated early on, he has no control over her. " Pretty sad, when you speaking about your dead Grand Daughter and not the Lawn". 
** Cindy's WAY is not the truth. Yet it is Cindy's way or the highway.  GA has testified in 2008 to LE about the smell, the basketball size stain in the trunk, his first thoughts of Please god do not let this be my Caylee .. He said it. He has acknowledged it. Cindy kept calling it rotting pizza and or dead squirrels.
*IF this was a considered Normal Family yet had huge issues -within a adult child/ Casey.
Daughter is a loser. Known. Is and not accountable, fly by night, over 21,  Her car is impounded. She has no job, no money and is a loner from home. It would be " Normal" for them to understand her car being impounded. Them even admitting she needed intervention. Some Help. This is a real possible with many families in the USA. Its not though the story of Casey Anthony.

All of Casey's crisis moments were " glossed over" by Cindy. Even if she/CA threatened her/KC " after stealing, lying, ripping off her Grand parents " - Mommy fixed it .. always to fix it. Never to hold Casey accountable. When the car was held at the impound - Cindy again glossed over it. She made George drive the car home, in pouring rain, even if he could not effen breath, that the stench of dead body was overwhelming ... " get over it George".

This is not normal nor a family - this is 3 people who have lived in co-habitat + one child.
The only tie within the 3 was Caylee. She was not recognized as a family member. She was recognized as a power play. And when George gave Caylee special attention. Just him and her hanging out having fun .. he was chastised for it. Casey thinking WOW- Caylee gets all the attention. Her finding jealousy, not pride that her Dad was offering his time/love to Caylee. Casey hated it that George loved Caylee.  Then there is Cindy. Cin Cin.
Cindy who told Casey " You will have this baby, Your biggest Mistake, and Keep it " - Casey feeling she had no choice, no control - yet her entire life she was allowed to get away with all and everything .. even if it was wrong, illegal, or otherwise. *The moment Caylee was born " the sky opened up and all was right with the world" Cindy had a daughter that she could " start over" with. No, not really. She was given something to use and hold - against Casey.  Her precious Nemesis.  *Cindy gave all her attention to what was " right and needed monetary and necessary" to Caylee. She never "" loved Caylee for Caylee "" as in the way she loves Casey. Caylee was held responsible for all Casey's lacks. Caylee was Cindy's responsibility only because Casey was not accountable. Which then became " Cindy's joy" that she too could use " Caylee" for justification "I own you Casey " Casey did not like that. Casey got away with everything and never was ever held accountable for anything. She lived a free for all life.  Caylee was brought into a incredibly dysfunctional family. And she paid with her life, lost her life for the pure sick, dysfunctional relationship of Cindy and Casey.

George has all cards stacked against him by his own wife and daughter. Because he is crucial to the case. He has knowledge of all events crucial. He though knows the truth.  He knows that Caylee was a pawn, and used for her 2 yrs on this planet. With all his mistakes, and him being misguided and his lack of control. Cindy being the ring leader, and him being the follower. And if he didn't ??? follow along ? What does Cindy have over his head? Everything. He has no money, no pension, no real career. He at his age is ?? pretty much screwed.

I think he/GA has been eaten alive " within his heart/soul" for a long while, now it's coming to a head.  With the help and aid of Bobo - Casey and Cin Cin will make up their own conspiracy. George being the center of attraction.  Bobo is holding " George"  for the Hail Mary. George is dispensable in Cindy's eyes and world.  She would allow it. Anything to draw attention away from herself. She is guilty of nothing  Shocked puker

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 12:05:35 AM »

All along, George has had a streak of decency in him.  Yes, he has done some bad things, most of which I believe was due to either Cindy's tongue lashings or out of fear of how to handle his life by himself.  But, he did testify against KC in the grand jury, he did appear at the beginning to tell the truth to LE about the car, the smell, etc.  His throwing up during an interview.  His 10 years as a sherriff's deputy.  All those things tend to make me think that deep down, George is the "one" in the family that has a decent streak.

He may be weak in how he does what Cindy wants, but he's not totally stupid.  I give him credit for not showing up in court everytime, since KC's letters hit the media.  He was there once, but it was obvious how angry he was.  He was there last week, but that was obviously in support of Cindy, probably more in support of Lee.

Lee is an odd character, but he seems to be very meticulous about replying in excrutiating detail; whereas, Cindy can't remember.

George was obviously angry over KC's accusation of abuse and I believe he's aware that the defense has a P.I. checking into him.  Being in law enforcement for 10 years, George would know what that means.  More anger building up IMO.  I just think, that if the defense, KC and Cindy push George and pile on that "one straw too many", George will blow and spill every bean in the pot.  I could be wrong, but my instincts are telling me this could happen "if" Baez, KC and Cindy carry on in their normal way.

No wonder George sat beside Cindy in court the other day, but there was no closeness like in times before.  He stayed clear of her, looked away from her, walked away from her and went out ahead of her when the hearing was over.

BTW, Cindy's body language in court, while Judge Perry was talking was very telling.  She was sitting slumped in her seat, head hanging down...as if either trying to hide from the world or in complete acceptance that what was coming from JP's mouth would not be good for KC.  Also, it looked like Cindy could have felt depleted and ineffectual, as LDB was able to "refresh" Cindy's memory with the statements under oath that Cindy made at the beginning to LE when she just couldn't shut her mouth up.  Ahhhhh!  Words straight from Cindy's lips and captured in black and white....under oath!

puzzler

great post. I kinda feel that george will sing loud if they continue and he will go to the prosecution behind cindys back. he aint no dummy maybe a pushover but he knows what time it truly is. He has surely by now heard the news and kathi  cracks me up she made sure she stressed to the viewers that jesse and kronk were also accused by the defense and that makes baez look stuppider which  he is!!!
I betcha  he is  doing alot of thinking! (george)
He has got to know he is being set up and he is gonna start flappin his jaws what do yall think??

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2010, 12:07:48 AM »

puzzler

great post. I kinda feel that george will sing loud if they continue and he will go to the prosecution behind cindys back. he aint no dummy maybe a pushover but he knows what time it truly is. He has surely by now heard the news and kathi  cracks me up she made sure she stressed to the viewers that jesse and kronk were also accused by the defense and that makes baez look stuppider which  he is!!!
He has got to know he is being set up and he is gonna start flappin his jaws what do yall think??

there is definetely alot of  distance between george and cindy!  I think he has  got to where he hates her!! I tell ya I think lee is a total nut case like his sister! he aint foolin no one by his silence. His inappropiate laughter makes me feel like someone just used chalf on a chalfboard ewwwwwwww grrrrr

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2010, 12:08:43 AM »

puzzler

there is definetely alot of  distance between george and cindy!  I think he has  got to where he hates her!! I tell ya I think lee is a total nut case like his sister! he aint foolin no one by his silence. His inappropiate laughter makes me feel like someone just used chalf on a chalfboard ewwwwwwww grrrrr

oops chalk!!!

Loca
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2010, 12:14:44 AM »

Cindy again ' controlling' the environment  --- Father's Day June 15, 2008

Caylee had to be placed in her Great Grandpa's lap. She was put on to his lap more than likely by Cindy. So Cindy could film it. Caylee was in a position that she did not like. You can see it in her eyes and her lack of smile. She felt uncomfortable.

Now if Caylee was allowed to do what she wanted, (regardless if she was being filmed or not) she more than likely would have stood next to " Papa" and said her own words..to him, offering up giggles and maybe a little dance ..for his enjoyment. Caylee was truly a sweet baby, she had a sense of humor and sense of self. She knew what made people happy.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OS648U0xTI0&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1?rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/OS648U0xTI0&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1?rel=0</a>

an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2010, 12:15:47 AM »

an angelic monkey Wow Deenie! You took my breath away!  an angelic monkey

I never felt an ounce of sympathy for any of the A's but I am beginning to feel just a teensy tiny bit for GA now! I sure hope he can see what's headed his way and make the right choice. If not, well, good luck George!

My favorite picture of Caylee!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2010, 12:26:31 AM »

an angelic monkey Wow Deenie! You took my breath away!  an angelic monkey

I never felt an ounce of sympathy for any of the A's but I am beginning to feel just a teensy tiny bit for GA now! I sure hope he can see what's headed his way and make the right choice. If not, well, good luck George!

My favorite picture of Caylee!

Hi Gizzie
You know that photo of Caylee is my fave too.
I feel that George is going to be held accountable for many reasons. Yet to be disproved.
He maybe an uck husband, and an uck Dad, but He never ever dreamed he would lose Caylee. His actions after .. we will never know the truth, until its brought out.
George is in deep waters. But in my heart of hearts, I think he was the only one, that loved Caylee for being just Caylee.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2010, 12:29:27 AM »

Notice in the audio of Caylee and Papa - Father's day

Cindy calls Caylee " Case" - as in Casey.   

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2010, 01:08:24 AM »

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/

Lee Anthony, Accused of Sexual Molestation By Sister Casey, Exhibits Inappropriate Behaviors on Witness Stand Mouthing “I Love You” to Sister

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2010, 01:40:22 AM »

Evening, everybody!  Catching up and thinking my fellow monkeys are spot on!  Turbothink, Deenie, and so many others are right.  Baez and company are setting George up as the fall guy, IMO.  Baez was clearly leading a coached Cindy into "confessing" on record that neither she nor George called 911 immediately upon smelling the decomp.  He further asked just enough questions about their afternoon/evening activities to imply both she & George had periods of unaccounted for time, prior to picking up Casey.  He was clearly laying the groundwork to assert that George or Cindy killed Caylee.  Likely this strategy will have George killing Caylee, as Cindy worked days with a verifiable alibi (her time sheets). It will probably be asserted that Cindy did not call 911 in order to protect George or because she was afraid of George. This will be followed by allegations that any cleanup was done at George's behest and george/Cindy/both schemed to frame an innocent Casey.
Baez verbally "led" Cindy into quasi-implicating George.  I wonder if Cindy has been advised by Baez or the Baez-Conway coalition that in order to save Casey, it's necessary for one of them to take the fall.  Baez verbally maneuvered Cindy into creating reasonable doubt and you could tell Cindy wasn't quite comfortable because she faltered, her shoulders sagged, she took a deep breath, and answered very quietly. Cindy's walking a fine line here.  George has plenty of dirt on her and Casey, should the need arise.  At the same time, should she fail to save Casey, Casey will destroy her. Truth be told, Casey's in control and to some degree Cindy's feeling it.  You keep feeding a lion and eventually you're going to get bit (or devoured).
Part of the reason George loved Caylee so much is that Caylee required nothing from him.  She didn't bully him, demean him, belittle him, ignore him, or pretend to love him when she wanted something from him.  George, like every other man, wanted to be loved, needed, appreciated, and respected.  No one else in that family gave him any of that.  Not saying he's perfect, but he comes across as desperate to matter.
As for Conway, I think he's intimidated by both Baez and Cindy.  I think it's also safe to say he works for Cindy, not so much George.  Clearly, the Anthony camp is divided.  The Bible says a house divided against itself cannot stand and in this case, I'm glad.  George, as the family whipping boy and most human of the bunch, is the most obvious scapegoat.  IMO, Cindy's pressuring him to go along and he's likely in this pretty deeply himself. I'd bet he's constantly and contemptuously reminded of his past failures and mistakes.  Likewise, he's probably regularly reminded this is his fault with his LE and GJ testimony.  I can see this coming down to a matter of survival-his or Casey's.  His only out is to go to LE and confess, cut a plea deal in exchange for his testimony, and do his time.  The reality is, with a family like the A's, he's got nothing to lose.  Cindy will divorce him, he'll get half of everything, get a reduced sentence, and get some degree of public sympathy and respect for overthrowing Cindy/outing Casey/defending Caylee, have some peace, and finally be free of all the lies.  George's best offense is a good defense.  He needs to get to LE before the bus heads down his street.  The engine's running (line of defense questioning Cindy+ PI investigating him), Casey's behind the wheel (sexual assault allegations), and the door is getting ready to slam shut.  I'd love for George to be a modern day Sampson- admit your mistakes, seek forgiveness, stand up and do the right thing, and bring the house down.

George Anthony- if you read here- Don't let Casey destroy you the way she destroyed Caylee.  She has no heart for you or anyone else.

All my own opinion.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2010, 01:48:24 AM »

Sorry for being so wordy and on that note, I'm heading out.  Hope you have a good evening/morning wherever you are. Take good care and God bless you.

Desi- good to read you!

Morning, Trimm!  You=     Me= *catching a few winks behind the glasses*

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2010, 04:12:00 AM »

I SPY - Good post, I agree but I don't think George has the balls. I am afraid Geo
won't last until the trial, either by suicide or heart attack etc. But I do hope he has
somewhere  written and witnessed a statement to everything that happened to
a lawyer not involved in this case and noterized.(bad spelling) He did the right thing
with grand jury, he can do it again, if he hasn't already.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2010, 06:51:45 AM »

Sorry for being so wordy and on that note, I'm heading out.  Hope you have a good evening/morning wherever you are. Take good care and God bless you.

Desi- good to read you!

Morning, Trimm!  You=     Me= *catching a few winks behind the glasses*

Hey ISpy! 
As always,great post.
Justice for Caylee.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2010, 06:53:56 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/07/caseys-defense-investigating-g.html
WDBO Local News      
Casey's defense investigating George Anthony
By
Brittny Krause
@ July 20, 2010 5:48 AM Permalink | Comments (0)
There is a shift of blame in the case against Casey Anthony.

Documents released on Monday show, for the first time, Casey's lawyers are investigating her father, George Anthony.

For the full story from our partner station, WFTV, click here. http://www.wftv.com/news/24313592/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2010, 07:00:23 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/july/124480/Casey%E2%80%99s-pen-pals-ready-to-lie-on-stand
Casey’s pen pals ready to lie on stand?
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, July 19, 2010 11:55 PM
ORLANDO --

A prison inmate has come forward saying Casey Anthony’s jail pen pals are prepared to lie at trial.

Anthony's defense attorneys are getting ready to meet this inmate to decide for themselves.

She told News 13 what she says is the whole story.

State prison inmate Robin Lunceford has a whole lot of dirt to dish on one of Anthony's jailhouse friends.

“They can polygraph me,” Lunceford said. “They can polygraph her and let's just see what happens.”

She wrote to News 13 from inside jail to explain what was going on.

“It is what it is. She lied,” Lunceford said.

Lunceford did time with Maya Derkovic at the Lowell Corrections Institute in Ocala.

Before that, Derkovic was in the Orange County Jail where she allegedly befriended Anthony.

“She was my very good friend,” Lunceford said. “We confided in each other.”

Derkovic allegedly shared stories about Anthony.

In December 2009, investigators came to visit Derkovic at Lowell.
At that point, Lunceford said she was convinced what she was hearing from Derkovic wasn't the truth.

“She has lied so much since I've met her about things that are frivolous, that are unimportant, not just with the case,” Lunceford said.

News 13 pressed Lunceford for specifics, about what Derkovic said to detectives that were alleged lies.

“That she had it in for her mother. That her mother showed more affection to the baby and that she did it to spite her mother, that was made up,” Lunceford said.

Then there was the day Caylee's remains were found.

“The part about when they found the baby, when they found the body. She was having a breakdown. But Maya didn't tell that. She said when the chaplain came that Casey was indifferent and applying her makeup,” Lunceford said.

Derkovic told investigators Anthony admitted to "knocking Caylee out" so she could go out.

“I can't say anything about the chloroform,” Lunceford said. “She never discussed that with me. I don't know about that.”

Prison officials told and showed News 13 that Lunceford has a lengthy disciplinary history.

We were told she is manipulative and has limited credibility.

News 13 reached out to Derkovic so she could tell her side, but she hasn't responded to our requests.

Anthony's defense team wants to hear what Lunceford has to say.
Because she alleges Derkovic and another one of Anthony's pen pals, Robin Adams, plotted with each other to convince investigators they were telling the truth.

“They were comparing their stories, they were basically saying, ‘I said this when they came to see me. Make sure you say this,’” Lunceford said. (So Robin Adams and Maya Derkovic conspired to make up a story about Casey Anthony?) Yes.”

So, who's telling the truth?

Derkovic is serving a 30-year sentence for murder.

“(What does she want?) She wants to be transferred, and she wants a mitigated sentence,” Lunceford said.

“I don't want to see someone convicted and put on death row because of a 21-year-old’s lies if she really didn't do it,” Lunceford said.

Lunceford reached out to Anthony's attorney Jose Baez in May.

Shortly after that is when Derkovic was transferred to a prison in Fort Lauderdale.

Prison officials said Derkovic and Lunceford essentially had a falling out and threatened one another. That's supposedly why Derkovic was transferred.

Officials said the transfer had nothing to do with the case against Anthony.

News 13 did request the transfer order and paperwork concerning those threats. However, we were told they can't be released because of security concerns.

Video Stories

* Ready To Lie On The Stand? Watch Video http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/CALONGOPRISONw_071920100651.flv
    * Web exclusive: Extended interview clips Watch Video http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/0719InmateInterview_071920100857.flv

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2010, 08:24:16 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-investigates-george-20100720,0,5765823.story
Report: Casey Anthony's team investigating George Anthony
 Compiled by Orlando Sentinel

7:49 a.m. EDT, July 20, 2010
Casey Anthony's defense team is using taxpayer-financed private investigators to look into the murder suspect's father, George Anthony, according to wftv.com.

The news website is reporting that private investigators are reviewing George Anthony's suicide attempt in January 2009.

The website quotes a legal expert who thinks the investigation is designed to discredit George Anthony, who testified before a grand jury that issued a first-degree murder indictment against his daughter.

Casey Anthony is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, in 2008
To read the full story on wftv.com, click here.  http://www.wftv.com/news/24313592/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2010, 08:25:49 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/07/baez-going-after-george.html
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Baez Investigating George Anthony

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.