April 24, 2024, 06:43:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #166 7/19/10 - 7/29/10  (Read 148662 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2010, 08:27:11 AM »

Thanks Turbo for your answer. I really don't know what to think anymore, I know at one point I did bring up that I thought it was possible that George would take the fall for this, maybe he will, don't know. If he doesn't he is really stuck between doing the right thing and trying to save his daughter. I'm afraid he will try to save his daughter at all costs  With all this eating away at him, and then being accused of sexual abuse by his daughter, the stress of all this, plus who knows the terrible stress Cindy is all causing him, that there is a possibility of a heart attack or by his own hands. Either way, I would not like to see this happen what so ever. 

I don't think George was the one who actually killed Caylee.  He is much too sensitive.  I hate to see this pressure push him over the edge.  I think he is determined to stick with this for his Granddaughter.

Cindy should watch out for the bus.  The 911 tapes are in, and one reason is she can testify as to what she actually meant during the trial phase.  If Cindy is unavailable, I wonder if the 911 tapes are out.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2010, 08:33:48 AM »

Notice in the audio of Caylee and Papa - Father's day

Cindy calls Caylee " Case" - as in Casey.   

From the letters Casey wrote from jail it seems they all called Caylee by the nickname Cays..
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2010, 08:45:21 AM »

Thanks Turbo for your answer. I really don't know what to think anymore, I know at one point I did bring up that I thought it was possible that George would take the fall for this, maybe he will, don't know. If he doesn't he is really stuck between doing the right thing and trying to save his daughter. I'm afraid he will try to save his daughter at all costs  With all this eating away at him, and then being accused of sexual abuse by his daughter, the stress of all this, plus who knows the terrible stress Cindy is all causing him, that there is a possibility of a heart attack or by his own hands. Either way, I would not like to see this happen what so ever. 

I don't think George was the one who actually killed Caylee.  He is much too sensitive.  I hate to see this pressure push him over the edge.  I think he is determined to stick with this for his Granddaughter.

Cindy should watch out for the bus.  The 911 tapes are in, and one reason is she can testify as to what she actually meant during the trial phase.  If Cindy is unavailable, I wonder if the 911 tapes are out.

Oh that would be some courtroom drama! What would happen if he confessed on the stand? Would Casey walk?

Ok, so let's entertain this scenerio. Casey would still be guilty of cover up and framing Zenaida Gonzales. Unless George was playing some sick game with her and told her Sawgrass apartments and he was hiding from Cindy as the transporter to the baby sitter so Casey could go out and play away from being such a great baby mama. So all the time Casey was really trying to find Caylee who George had hidden?
mind games.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2010, 09:58:55 AM »

Notice in the audio of Caylee and Papa - Father's day

Cindy calls Caylee " Case" - as in Casey.   

From the letters Casey wrote from jail it seems they all called Caylee by the nickname Cays..

It seems like they couldn't bother letting "that little girl" have her own identity.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2010, 10:39:54 AM »

Cindy again ' controlling' the environment  --- Father's Day June 15, 2008

Caylee had to be placed in her Great Grandpa's lap. She was put on to his lap more than likely by Cindy. So Cindy could film it. Caylee was in a position that she did not like. You can see it in her eyes and her lack of smile. She felt uncomfortable.

Now if Caylee was allowed to do what she wanted, (regardless if she was being filmed or not) she more than likely would have stood next to " Papa" and said her own words..to him, offering up giggles and maybe a little dance ..for his enjoyment. Caylee was truly a sweet baby, she had a sense of humor and sense of self. She knew what made people happy.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OS648U0xTI0&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1?rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/OS648U0xTI0&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1?rel=0</a>

an angelic monkey

Good morning Monkeys---DEENIE--I'm glad someone else noticed that Caylee did not want to be on "Papa's" lap.  Her eyes were wide with fright, as would any child be if placed on the lap of someone they didn't really know.  As  I understand it, Mr. Pleasea had lost his ability to speak.  He probably made attempts to speak which frightened Caylee. Very early on, after it was reported that Caylee had been "Kidnapped by Zanny," and these videos were first being shown with sound, one could hear a voice, which sounded like Cindy's, saying "Give Papa a hug and a kiss and you can get down."  Then Caylee gave "Papa" a kiss but was reminded to give him a hug, too.  The video is cut as Caylee makes an attempt to start down out of his lap. Very shortly thereafter, the audio was deleted.

I think you are right in that if Caylee were allowed to do what she wanted to do, she would have stood by him and talked to him.  As it is, I feel sorry for her having been plopped down on him and scared to death.  Just more indication that Caylee was a "Trophy" for Cindy to show off.  She was such a darling child and there was no need for this. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2010, 10:43:21 AM »

Evening, everybody!  Catching up and thinking my fellow monkeys are spot on!  Turbothink, Deenie, and so many others are right.  Baez and company are setting George up as the fall guy, IMO.  Baez was clearly leading a coached Cindy into "confessing" on record that neither she nor George called 911 immediately upon smelling the decomp.  He further asked just enough questions about their afternoon/evening activities to imply both she & George had periods of unaccounted for time, prior to picking up Casey.  He was clearly laying the groundwork to assert that George or Cindy killed Caylee.  Likely this strategy will have George killing Caylee, as Cindy worked days with a verifiable alibi (her time sheets). It will probably be asserted that Cindy did not call 911 in order to protect George or because she was afraid of George. This will be followed by allegations that any cleanup was done at George's behest and george/Cindy/both schemed to frame an innocent Casey.
Baez verbally "led" Cindy into quasi-implicating George.  I wonder if Cindy has been advised by Baez or the Baez-Conway coalition that in order to save Casey, it's necessary for one of them to take the fall.  Baez verbally maneuvered Cindy into creating reasonable doubt and you could tell Cindy wasn't quite comfortable because she faltered, her shoulders sagged, she took a deep breath, and answered very quietly. Cindy's walking a fine line here.  George has plenty of dirt on her and Casey, should the need arise.  At the same time, should she fail to save Casey, Casey will destroy her. Truth be told, Casey's in control and to some degree Cindy's feeling it.  You keep feeding a lion and eventually you're going to get bit (or devoured).
Part of the reason George loved Caylee so much is that Caylee required nothing from him.  She didn't bully him, demean him, belittle him, ignore him, or pretend to love him when she wanted something from him.  George, like every other man, wanted to be loved, needed, appreciated, and respected.  No one else in that family gave him any of that.  Not saying he's perfect, but he comes across as desperate to matter.
As for Conway, I think he's intimidated by both Baez and Cindy.  I think it's also safe to say he works for Cindy, not so much George.  Clearly, the Anthony camp is divided.  The Bible says a house divided against itself cannot stand and in this case, I'm glad.  George, as the family whipping boy and most human of the bunch, is the most obvious scapegoat.  IMO, Cindy's pressuring him to go along and he's likely in this pretty deeply himself. I'd bet he's constantly and contemptuously reminded of his past failures and mistakes.  Likewise, he's probably regularly reminded this is his fault with his LE and GJ testimony.  I can see this coming down to a matter of survival-his or Casey's.  His only out is to go to LE and confess, cut a plea deal in exchange for his testimony, and do his time.  The reality is, with a family like the A's, he's got nothing to lose.  Cindy will divorce him, he'll get half of everything, get a reduced sentence, and get some degree of public sympathy and respect for overthrowing Cindy/outing Casey/defending Caylee, have some peace, and finally be free of all the lies.  George's best offense is a good defense.  He needs to get to LE before the bus heads down his street.  The engine's running (line of defense questioning Cindy+ PI investigating him), Casey's behind the wheel (sexual assault allegations), and the door is getting ready to slam shut.  I'd love for George to be a modern day Sampson- admit your mistakes, seek forgiveness, stand up and do the right thing, and bring the house down.
George Anthony- if you read here- Don't let Casey destroy you the way she destroyed Caylee.  She has no heart for you or anyone else.

All my own opinion.

Good Morning Monks. After a couple days of computer problems I am once again incatch up mode. I do believe all this investigation of georgie boy is going to be used in the penalty phase....to try to keep her from the DP. There is no evidence that points to anyone other than Kc....the DUHfence has tried to point the finger towards Jesse, Kronk and now georgie boy is in the spotlight.  But this might backfire, perhaps this will be the straw....this will be the time georgieboy stands ups and becomes a man....stands up for CAYLEE.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2010, 10:45:49 AM »

Having played the tape above, I realize it had the sound.  You can hear someone, Cindy, I think, telling Caylee to give "Papa" a hug and a kiss.  I haven't heard the sound with the vidio for some time. It has been shown without sound for a long time.  But in this video, you can hear what I was posting about.  Whatever it was, it wasn't spontaneous by Caylee as the Anthonys want us to believe.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2010, 10:50:22 AM »

If anyone has the link to the Mason video where he is trashing Kathi B, would you please post the link. I won't go into the details as it's BORING, but I am finally able to watch videos.....via AOL...not on Firefox or Chrome though...go figure!!  TIA

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2010, 11:20:30 AM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/profile...s-up-with-this

Got this via email.....Hornsby on Steph Watts show talking about BOZO!  LOL
sorry if it's already been posted

Baez doesn't have the attributes of a successful trial lawyer  He is not nimble, he is not quick on his feet, he is not witty, he is not likable.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2010, 11:24:30 AM »

Enjoyed the interesting posts & latest links-especially Dr. Glass' keen thoughts;  The facts, as far as we know them, point to Casey-Baez's tactic is to throw up as many smokescreens as possible aiming for that one juror who might develop reasonable doubt.  So it's now George's turn!  I wonder if he has any empathy for the Grunds yet?

Remember Ms. Tennis is still always in the courtroom, so she is preparing for whatever is down the legal pike for her client, Dominic Casey.

The latest stunt-the Lunsford Caper-is more of Baez's clouding of the issue, imo, but whether or not it gets him in a bit of legal hot water himself, will be truly interesting to watch!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2010, 11:26:19 AM »

If anyone has the link to the Mason video where he is trashing Kathi B, would you please post the link. I won't go into the details as it's BORING, but I am finally able to watch videos.....via AOL...not on Firefox or Chrome though...go figure!!  TIA

I think this is what you want.   
http://www.wftv.com/video/24243769/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2010, 11:31:16 AM »

Having played the tape above, I realize it had the sound.  You can hear someone, Cindy, I think, telling Caylee to give "Papa" a hug and a kiss.  I haven't heard the sound with the vidio for some time. It has been shown without sound for a long time.  But in this video, you can hear what I was posting about.  Whatever it was, it wasn't spontaneous by Caylee as the Anthonys want us to believe.
Sad. Cindy was trying to control Caylee's actions even at her tender age all for the sake of making Cindy look like she was mother and grandmother of the year, and that they were a wholesome all American family.  Gag me.

Cindy's has lived her life based on lies and phony facades.  What blows my mind is in her testimony at the last hearing when she talks about how her and George thought the car smelled and George's comment to her that is smelled  like there had been a dead body in it she still did not find it necessary to call the police right then and there.  Yeah.... that is what I call grandmother of year. Cindy is going to get what is coming to her.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2010, 11:42:27 AM »

This doesn't make sense to me: According to Cindy's testimony George drove the car home in the Fl heat with the windows open due to the gagging smell in the rain, she then says they parked it in the garage and left the windows down and sunroof open to air it out. She then states she sent George to work.
Can you imagine George not taking a shower and changing his clothes at a minimum. Makes no sense

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2010, 11:47:20 AM »

Good Morning Monks. After a couple days of computer problems I am once again incatch up mode. I do believe all this investigation of georgie boy is going to be used in the penalty phase....to try to keep her from the DP. There is no evidence that points to anyone other than Kc....the DUHfence has tried to point the finger towards Jesse, Kronk and now georgie boy is in the spotlight.  But this might backfire, perhaps this will be the straw....this will be the time georgieboy stands ups and becomes a man....stands up for CAYLEE.

Glad you resolved your computer issues Sunny.  I think this will definitely be a true test of George's manhood.  I hope he does the right thing, but why am I afraid to hold my breath? 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2010, 11:47:56 AM »

Enjoyed the interesting posts & latest links-especially Dr. Glass' keen thoughts;  The facts, as far as we know them, point to Casey-Baez's tactic is to throw up as many smokescreens as possible aiming for that one juror who might develop reasonable doubt.  So it's now George's turn!  I wonder if he has any empathy for the Grunds yet?

Remember Ms. Tennis is still always in the courtroom, so she is preparing for whatever is down the legal pike for her client, Dominic Casey.

The latest stunt-the Lunsford Caper-is more of Baez's clouding of the issue, imo, but whether or not it gets him in a bit of legal hot water himself, will be truly interesting to watch!

Hi Ono!  I think DC is going to be a witness that is instrumental in securing a guilty verdict for Kc. And if the State decides to pursue it, instrumental in legal charges and conviction for sin-cin...she is IMO guilty of several felony charges. First the DUHfence has Joy Wray and now Lunsford....yoe...real winners! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2010, 11:48:48 AM »

I think this is what you want.   
http://www.wftv.com/video/24243769/index.html

trim, that was it...first time I have been able to watch it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2010, 11:51:40 AM »

Glad you resolved your computer issues Sunny.  I think this will definitely be a true test of George's manhood.  I hope he does the right thing, but why am I afraid to hold my breath? 

thanks Mission   ...we are taking the computer to a GEEK next week...but for now at least I CAN watch the videos....oh don't hold your breath...I am not sure if he has been beaten down so far that he can never climb out.....but I am hoping!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2010, 11:54:22 AM »

This doesn't make sense to me: According to Cindy's testimony George drove the car home in the Fl heat with the windows open due to the gagging smell in the rain, she then says they parked it in the garage and left the windows down and sunroof open to air it out. She then states she sent George to work.
Can you imagine George not taking a shower and changing his clothes at a minimum. Makes no sense

never made sense to me...I always felt GA wanted to call the popo and CA wouldn't allow it..she MADE him go to work so she could take care of business.....JMO...that car had to go in the garage....they were afraid of someone else smell the death odor and I'd bet sin-cin was in that car with ever type of product available to try to get rid of the stink

Rest in Peace Caylee

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2010, 11:54:26 AM »

Sad. Cindy was trying to control Caylee's actions even at her tender age all for the sake of making Cindy look like she was mother and grandmother of the year, and that they were a wholesome all American family.  Gag me.

Cindy's has lived her life based on lies and phony facades.  What blows my mind is in her testimony at the last hearing when she talks about how her and George thought the car smelled and George's comment to her that is smelled  like there had been a dead body in it she still did not find it necessary to call the police right then and there.  Yeah.... that is what I call grandmother of year. Cindy is going to get what is coming to her.

Hi Mission---- I certainly hope so, but so far, she and all the other Anthonys except Casey are covered with Teflon.  Remember, "Haven't the Anthonys been through enough?" as the cop said after being told that the Anthonys and Milsteads were chasing Lois at a high rate of speed through a residential neighborhood with a police vehicle emergency light on Milstead's car? IMO, They have been through nothing as compared with what Caylee went through at the hands of the monster they are protecting and IMO conspired to tampering with evidence.  Let us not forget perjury. 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2010, 12:10:54 PM »

You're right, aside from the emotional issues, seems like he would want to get the stench off.  The family seems to operate in such a weird way, Cindy had always controlled every situation. No doubt, had she not been on the phone at the instant that kc revealed Caylee was gone, she would have gotten the truth out of kc and Caylee's absence would have been explained somehow.
I think Lee's " I love you" shows how deeply ingrained the dysfunction is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.