April 19, 2024, 04:11:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #844 7/31/10 - 8/29/2010  (Read 253760 times)
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #100 on: August 04, 2010, 07:57:00 AM »

Could someone give the "Reader's Digest" version of who is related to who in this new "movie" venture? 

I think it goes like this.....

Paul Ruven, the director of the new movie, was also the director of Renee Gielen's documentary

Dolph van Stapele, the director of photography and cinematographer, is Renee Gielen's son.

Renee Gielen is Anita Van der Sloot's cousin.  etc, etc, etc.
WOW - Just WOW!! 

THANKS!!!

The incest crowd. 
The Family Tree that does not fork.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: August 04, 2010, 08:15:24 AM »

Could someone give the "Reader's Digest" version of who is related to who in this new "movie" venture? 

Paul Ruven, the director of the new movie, was also the director of Renee Gielen's documentary

Dolph van Stapele, the director of photography and cinematographer, is Renee Gielen's son.

this is just amazing....thanks for the clear picture of who is who and related how, on this misadventure...I am continually amazed and pizzed.....back to the rafters

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: August 04, 2010, 12:04:44 PM »

Peru suffers deadly outbreak of bubonic and pneumonic plague
An outbreak of bubonic and pneumonic plague in Peru has killed a 14-year-old boy and infected at least 31 people in a northern coastal province.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/peru/7925151/Peru-suffers-deadly-outbreak-of-bubonic-and-pneumonic-plague.html

While this is not near Joran YET, it is a small country.  Sorry for the INNOCENT people suffering from this and I would sure hate to be so near it and with a boatload of bad karma as is Joran.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #103 on: August 04, 2010, 12:31:06 PM »

I know Texasmom isn't going to be here for a couple of days so I am going to post a couple of things out of Amigoe I thought interesting. Hurry back TM.

Geen Navo-bescherming voor Aruba
3 Aug, 2010, 14:16

De militairen van Marinierskazerne Savaneta zorgen voor de eerste defensie voor Aruba.
ORANJESTAD — Het nieuwsbericht dat Nederland in gesprek is met de BES-eilanden (Bonaire, Sint Eustatius en Saba) over militaire bescherming, heeft duidelijk gemaakt dat de Nederlandse Antillen en Aruba geen bescherming genieten van de Noord-Atlantische Verdragsorganisatie (Navo).

Bart Rijs, woordvoerder van het ministerie van Buitenlandse Zaken, zegt dat dit geen nieuwe situatie is. “De Antillen hebben nooit bescherming genoten van de Navo. Dit is een taak van het Koninkrijk en een van de hoofdtaken van onze krijgsmacht.”
Artikel 5 van het Navo-verdrag stelt dat in geval van een aanval op een van de aangesloten staten, dit door de andere staten zal worden opgevat als een aanval op allemaal. In het verdrag wordt echter ook melding gemaakt van een geografische limiet. “De zuidelijke grens ligt bij de Kreeftskeerkring. Dus St. Maarten, Curaçao en Aruba vallen hierbuiten”, aldus Rijs. “Maar ook andere eilanden van bijvoorbeeld Frankrijk en Engeland vallen niet onder het verdrag.” Als Aruba betrokken raakt bij een militair conflict, dan is alleen het Koninkrijk dus verantwoordelijk voor de defensie van ons eiland. Directie Buitenlandse Betrekkingen op Aruba kon vanochtend nog geen reactie geven.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_76156.php

google translate

No NATO protection for Aruba
August 3, 2010, 14:16 (GMT -04:00)

Soldiers of the Marine Barracks Savaneta provide the first defense for Aruba.
ORANGE CITY - The news that the Netherlands is in talks with the BES-islands (Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba) on military protection, has made clear that the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba is no protection of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO).

Bart Rijs, spokesman of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, says that this is not a new situation. "The West Indies have never enjoyed the protection of NATO. This is a task of the Kingdom and one of the main tasks of our armed forces. "
NATO Article 5 of the Convention provides that in case of an attack on one of the contracting states, so by the other states would be perceived as an attack on all. The Convention also refers to a geographical limit. "The southern boundary is located at the Tropic of Cancer. So St. Maarten, Curacao and Aruba are not included, "said Rijs. "But other islands such as France and England are not covered by the Convention." If Aruba is involved in a military conflict, then only the Kingdom is responsible for the defense of our island. Foreign Relations Department in Aruba this morning could not comment.

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #104 on: August 04, 2010, 12:34:02 PM »

Re-opening Valero delayed
3 Aug, 2010, 09:17 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD — The re-opening of the Valero-refinery is delayed until the middle or end of September. Minister of Finances, Utilities, Communication and Energy, Mike de Meza (AVP) announced this yesterday. The reason for the delay is that the activities for the so-called turnaround are larger than initially expected.

Valero-executive Bill Klesse repeated in the media last week that the refinery at San Nicolas by the way would only really open if it makes profit again. “If the activities are ready in September and the conditions favorable, we have the option to resume the production.” The ‘strategic options’ as regards possible sale or joint ventures will be more attractive as well. In any case, the Texan oil company will not be making any new large investments during the rest of 2010. For that matter, the profit figures for the second quarter appeared higher than expected for Valero. It looks like the third quarter will be slightly less favorable.

Electricity
Valero is currently renewing its own electricity network on Aruba. For instance, an entire new control room is being built and a so-called tie feeder of 13.8 kilo Volt installed, which will connect the electricity units with each other. Through these investments, the work of the electricians at Valero will become safer and the own electricity supply of the refinery more reliable, says the concern. Last week this newspaper reported that Valero was busy with the construction of an own nitrogen gas plant.

Contract workers
For the time begin, Minister De Meza is positive about the activities. “Already 700 contract workers are working in the refinery.” De Meza points out that the percentage of Aruban contract workers is high compared to that of the foreigners. Since the activities had started, there had been the usual criticism on taking on contract workers from Curaçao and Venezuela. “Foreign experts are taken on with every turnaround”, De Meza states. He points out that this hasn’t changed in the past twenty years and that Valero had exactly done its utmost this time to take on more Aruban contract workers. One can already observe the positive effect of the activities at San Nicolas, according to the Minister. “There is more activity in the city, more traffic and more is being sold in the shops.”

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_76167.php

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #105 on: August 04, 2010, 12:37:04 PM »

Could someone tell me what the bolded part in the above article really means?

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #106 on: August 04, 2010, 12:39:54 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_76116.php

Imprisonment for American drug courier
2 Aug, 2010, 08:39 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD — Last Thursday the court imposed an eighteen-month unconditional sentence on the American Matthew W.P. The convict had used Aruba as intermediate station for drug smuggling. He was caught by customs at the airport on March 1st 2010. At that time, he had been in the company of two females. The intention was to fly to the United States together. The trio had carried a total quantity of 1½ kilos of cocaine. Amongst themselves, they had swallowed and hidden almost 200 balls in body cavities.
The court held P. responsible for the total amount of smuggled drugs. The two females were released. According to the court, P was the brains behind the smuggling and had persuaded the females to travel with him.
The convict himself states he is the victim of criminals. During his apprehension, he declared he was addicted to drugs and had a debt with drug suppliers who had sold him the drugs on credit. The creditors had suggested he travel to Surinam to collect the drugs and convey such in transit via Aruba to the United States. P. had agreed with this suggestion.
The convict alleges he had not persuaded any of the females to travel with him. The women had offered to so themselves. His statement is exactly the opposite of that of his traveling companions, which states that P. had persuaded them with stories on previous successful drug trips to South America. The court sentenced him for drug smuggling and organization of international crime.

2 4 1
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: August 04, 2010, 12:43:32 PM »

Thank you, SusieQ  And I am  sure TxMom also thanks you for the help  while she is so busy.

I don't think Valero has any real plans to reopen after somebody stole $5 million from them!  They would have to be given massive tax breaks to ever try it again.

I think Aruban officials just might be in denial about that as they can't imagine life on the island without Valero and with tourism reduced.

Karma, baby, Karma!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: August 04, 2010, 12:48:17 PM »

Could someone tell me what the bolded part in the above article really means?

Not sure if I am knowledgable enough in regard to this but here is what I think is going on.

The tax exempt status for Valero expired and Aruba refuses to renew it so Valero was not making enough money with the paying of all the Aruban taxes.  They need major upgrades at the refinery anyway.

So valero keeps trying to just sell the refinery there.  From time to time, Aruba claims they are going to reopen it but Valero never says that it will do so.

PERSONA NON GRATA

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #109 on: August 04, 2010, 12:50:43 PM »

I can't tell if this person is wanted or is missing. Anyone?

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=4072&offId=0

FAMIA A ACERCA AUTORIDAD PA YUDA BUSCA PERSONA PERDI ERWIN DIJKHOFF DI 53 AÑA

E persona perdi ta trata aki di Erwin "Pipes" Ruben Dijkhoff di 53 anja e ta biba na Piedra Plat y sa frecuenta Blue Village appts. 1,66 m halto, postura delega, licht bruin, cabey cortico donker blond y wowo berde. Ultimo biaha cu a mire ta na Piedra Plat dia 26 di juli 2010. Cualkier persona cu por sa e paradero di e persona aki of por a mira e persona aki despues di e fecha menciona aki riba please notifica polis mesora

2 4 1
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: August 04, 2010, 01:51:57 PM »

Joran Van Der Sloot Prison Break Foiled By El Payaso
Author Author:
cindy.casares
04 Aug 2010 | 09:27 Comments: 0

The Enquirer says Joran van der Sloot, the 22 year-old Dutchman incarcerated in Lima's Miguel Castro Castro Prison for murdering 22 year-old Peruvian Stefany Flores, tried to get transferred to a hospital by giving himself a ruptured hernia through dehydration.

Van der Sloot is so terrified of being kiled in prison that he'd do anything to flee," an insider told The Enquirer. "He's now jailed in the high-security area, but he'll soon be transferred to the general population, and he's been told that a 'hit' has been ordered on him when he gets there. Joran knows his only chance for survival and future freedom is to be transferred to the medical wing."

Van der Sloot allegedly read up on ways to make himself ill enough to get sent to the hospital.

"The prison food made Joran extremely constipated, and he deliberately dehydrated himself to cause cramping," the insider divulged. "He's done a lot of reading in his cell and he learned that a strained bowel can cause hernias. So he complained to the guards that he might have a ruptured hernia. He was hoping to be taken to the prison's hospital ward or, even better, a local hospital."

But his cellmate, infamous Colombian hitman Hugo "El Payaso" Trujillo, was wise to him and, allegedly, tipped off guards who, instead, brought an orderly to his cell to treat him. Cheaters never prosper, Joran! Especially when you have older, wiser cheaters watching you. According to The Enquirer, Joran hoped to escape from the hospital by posing as an orderly and flee to Cuba where, he figured, they'd be sympathetic and not turn him over to The States or Peru.

Source: The Enquirer, Print Edition, August 16, 2010
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: August 04, 2010, 02:05:30 PM »

Author Author:
cindy.casares

The Enquirer says Joran van der Sloot, the 22 year-old Dutchman incarcerated in Lima's Miguel Castro Castro Prison for murdering 22 year-old Peruvian Stefany Flores, tried to get transferred to a hospital by giving himself a ruptured hernia through dehydration.

Van der Sloot is so terrified of being kiled in prison that he'd do anything to flee," an insider told The Enquirer. "He's now jailed in the high-security area, but he'll soon be transferred to the general population, and he's been told that a 'hit' has been ordered on him when he gets there. Joran knows his only chance for survival and future freedom is to be transferred to the medical wing."

Van der Sloot allegedly read up on ways to make himself ill enough to get sent to the hospital.

"The prison food made Joran extremely constipated, and he deliberately dehydrated himself to cause cramping," the insider divulged. "He's done a lot of reading in his cell and he learned that a strained bowel can cause hernias. So he complained to the guards that he might have a ruptured hernia. He was hoping to be taken to the prison's hospital ward or, even better, a local hospital."

But his cellmate, infamous Colombian hitman Hugo "El Payaso" Trujillo, was wise to him and, allegedly, tipped off guards who, instead, brought an orderly to his cell to treat him. Cheaters never prosper, Joran! Especially when you have older, wiser cheaters watching you. According to The Enquirer, Joran hoped to escape from the hospital by posing as an orderly and flee to Cuba where, he figured, they'd be sympathetic and not turn him over to The States or Peru.

"...Joran hoped to escape from the hospital by posing as an orderly and flee to Cuba..."   

Heh.  That's really hilarious if true.  Joran would stick out like a sore thumb, since he's taller than average and he has that big ole noggin.  I don't think he would blend in very well.  Besides, what makes Joran think Cuba would be sympathetic to a man that has been accused of the brutal murder of a young woman (Stephanie), involved in the disappearance of another young woman (Natalee), not to mention very other charges that may be forthcoming with investigations, which include extorting money, missing young women in Thailand, trafficking in women and etc.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: August 04, 2010, 02:37:14 PM »

Ya gotta luv it!The continued publicity of Urine is PRICELESS!

ARUBA

YA GET IT YET?

I don't much mind justice that is slow as molasses!

TICK_TOCK

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #113 on: August 04, 2010, 03:20:08 PM »

Story about Joran on E news Special 10:00 tonight.

Not sure if this is a repeat or not.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: August 04, 2010, 04:11:31 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Pages 230/231:
  I can't say for sure if we'll ever know that answer to whether my daughter is alive or not.  I know it doesn't look good.  But just as that old metal spiral staircase rose from the ashes when our lake house burned down, so too faith stands strong in the remains of this devastating loss.  And just as my Dad built another house around that staircase, I will build another life around hope and faith.  It won't ever be the same.  But I pray that it will, at the very least, be useful.

The hope that filled Natalee's heart fills mine, and I will press on.  Faith got me up this morning, and faith will see me through tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next.

++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: August 04, 2010, 04:15:56 PM »

this is just amazing....thanks for the clear picture of who is who and related how, on this misadventure...I am continually amazed and pizzed.....back to the rafters

It's prolly just the tip of the iceberg.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: August 04, 2010, 04:28:13 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Really just wanted to add a post here, and say Hello. I check several threads every day and of course, this is my MAIN one.

SuzieQ, the article about Erwin "Pipes" Ruben Dijkhoff  - I believe he must be missing. I think the word "perdi" means something like "lost." Thank you for scanning the Aruba papers for us.

Sounds like that film crew is again trolling for a way to make money off of Natalee by "sexing up" the story - at the expense of the victim's reputation. Their previous crockumentary must have been an EPIC FAIL money-wise.

Interesting that Joran (alledgedly) thinks Cuba would be a safe haven. I recall Castro locking up four hijackers of a US plane in 4x4 cells.

Hope everyone is staying cool.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: August 04, 2010, 04:39:49 PM »

Reminder    E news  tonight

*    6:00 PM  Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami: Kourtney's Denial  TV-14
    * 6:30 PM Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami: Man in the Mirror TV-14
    * 7:00 PM E! News NR
    * 7:30 PM The Daily 10 NR
    * 8:00 PM Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane: The Show Must Go On, Part 2 TV-PG
    * 9:00 PM Holly's World: Operation Angel NR
    * 9:30 PM Holly's World: Careful What You Wish For NR
    * 10:00 PM E! News Special: Joran van der Sloot: E! News Special TV-PG
    * 11:00 PM Chelsea Lately TV-14
    * 11:30 PM E! News NR

Supposedly includes an interview with Anita   

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/on/index.jsp#ixzz0vfiAnWBm
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: August 04, 2010, 04:47:13 PM »

Author Author:
cindy.casares

Van der Sloot is so terrified of being killed in prison that he'd do anything to flee," an insider told The Enquirer. "He's now jailed in the high-security area, but he'll soon be transferred to the general population, and he's been told that a 'hit' has been ordered on him when he gets there. Joran knows his only chance for survival and future freedom is to be transferred to the medical wing."

For punishment, they move him to the general popuation immediately!  Monkey Devil!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: August 04, 2010, 04:48:18 PM »

Author Author:
cindy.casares

Van der Sloot is so terrified of being killed in prison that he'd do anything to flee," an insider told The Enquirer. "He's now jailed in the high-security area, but he'll soon be transferred to the general population, and he's been told that a 'hit' has been ordered on him when he gets there. Joran knows his only chance for survival and future freedom is to be transferred to the medical wing."

For punishment, they should move him to the general popuation immediately!  Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.