April 26, 2024, 05:03:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #844 7/31/10 - 8/29/2010  (Read 253900 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: August 04, 2010, 04:52:54 PM »

I have a few ideas how they could cure his constipation as well!! .................. think "Ned Beatty". 

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: August 04, 2010, 05:01:36 PM »

The rats, in the toilet hole, probably prefer the stool from an inmate that gets food brought in twice a week.  He's probably afraid to take a crap.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: August 04, 2010, 05:17:22 PM »

I don't believe in astrology, but since many, on Aruba do, I will post this reading.

Joran Andreas Petrus van der Sloot (born August 6, 1987 at 10:38 PM in Arnhem, Netherlands.....

The ascendant lord of an astrology chart tells a lot about the character of a person, whether a person is a killer or a criminal or a thief or a business person or a spiritual person....

the astrology chart clearly indicates Joran is a killer, and is involved in sex trade profession.....

This time Joran is in deep trouble because he is in Saturn bhukti, the ruler of 12th house in Badhaka planets Mercury’s constellation, and transit Saturn is aspecting the transit Jupiter, the ruler of Joran’s Pisces ascendant at this moment. Transit Saturn is going to aspect transit Jupiter couple of times until March 2011. So this will be a difficult time for Joran, and the planetary energy is indicating prison time for him. Transit Saturn will aspect natal Jupiter, the ascendant lord in the months of Nov/Dec 2011, a very bad time.

Gurmeet Singh

http://www.articlebiz.com/article/1051296003-1-joran-van-der-sloot-arrested-an-astrology-analysis/

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: August 04, 2010, 05:42:06 PM »

But his cellmate, infamous Colombian hitman Hugo "El Payaso" Trujillo, was wise to him and, allegedly, tipped off guards who, instead, brought an orderly to his cell to treat him.

AFAIK, the cheapest and most effective treatment would be a soapsuds enema, not at all pleasant!  Sopasuds enema until satisfactory "results" are obtained.

Any more bright ideas, joran?  You're not in Aruba any more.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: August 04, 2010, 05:43:27 PM »

Could someone give the "Reader's Digest" version of who is related to who in this new "movie" venture? 

I think it goes like this.....

Paul Ruven, the director of the new movie, was also the director of Renee Gielen's documentary

Dolph van Stapele, the director of photography and cinematographer, is Renee Gielen's son.

Renee Gielen is Anita Van der Sloot's cousin.  etc, etc, etc.
WOW - Just WOW!! 

THANKS!!!

The incest crowd. 
The Family Tree that does not fork.

Au contraire. In Aruba, the family that forks together stays together. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: August 04, 2010, 05:48:36 PM »

Joran Van Der Sloot Prison Break Foiled By El Payaso
Author Author:
cindy.casares
04 Aug 2010 | 09:27 Comments: 0

The Enquirer says Joran van der Sloot, the 22 year-old Dutchman incarcerated in Lima's Miguel Castro Castro Prison for murdering 22 year-old Peruvian Stefany Flores, tried to get transferred to a hospital by giving himself a ruptured hernia through dehydration.

Van der Sloot is so terrified of being kiled in prison that he'd do anything to flee," an insider told The Enquirer. "He's now jailed in the high-security area, but he'll soon be transferred to the general population, and he's been told that a 'hit' has been ordered on him when he gets there. Joran knows his only chance for survival and future freedom is to be transferred to the medical wing."

Van der Sloot allegedly read up on ways to make himself ill enough to get sent to the hospital.

"The prison food made Joran extremely constipated, and he deliberately dehydrated himself to cause cramping," the insider divulged. "He's done a lot of reading in his cell and he learned that a strained bowel can cause hernias. So he complained to the guards that he might have a ruptured hernia. He was hoping to be taken to the prison's hospital ward or, even better, a local hospital."

But his cellmate, infamous Colombian hitman Hugo "El Payaso" Trujillo, was wise to him and, allegedly, tipped off guards who, instead, brought an orderly to his cell to treat him. Cheaters never prosper, Joran! Especially when you have older, wiser cheaters watching you. According to The Enquirer, Joran hoped to escape from the hospital by posing as an orderly and flee to Cuba where, he figured, they'd be sympathetic and not turn him over to The States or Peru.

Source: The Enquirer, Print Edition, August 16, 2010

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: August 04, 2010, 06:02:00 PM »

Author Author:
cindy.casares

The Enquirer says Joran van der Sloot, the 22 year-old Dutchman incarcerated in Lima's Miguel Castro Castro Prison for murdering 22 year-old Peruvian Stefany Flores, tried to get transferred to a hospital by giving himself a ruptured hernia through dehydration.

Van der Sloot is so terrified of being kiled in prison that he'd do anything to flee," an insider told The Enquirer. "He's now jailed in the high-security area, but he'll soon be transferred to the general population, and he's been told that a 'hit' has been ordered on him when he gets there. Joran knows his only chance for survival and future freedom is to be transferred to the medical wing."

Van der Sloot allegedly read up on ways to make himself ill enough to get sent to the hospital.

"The prison food made Joran extremely constipated, and he deliberately dehydrated himself to cause cramping," the insider divulged. "He's done a lot of reading in his cell and he learned that a strained bowel can cause hernias. So he complained to the guards that he might have a ruptured hernia. He was hoping to be taken to the prison's hospital ward or, even better, a local hospital."

But his cellmate, infamous Colombian hitman Hugo "El Payaso" Trujillo, was wise to him and, allegedly, tipped off guards who, instead, brought an orderly to his cell to treat him. Cheaters never prosper, Joran! Especially when you have older, wiser cheaters watching you. According to The Enquirer, Joran hoped to escape from the hospital by posing as an orderly and flee to Cuba where, he figured, they'd be sympathetic and not turn him over to The States or Peru.

Ah, reading that did me good.    I wonder how they "treated" him? My imagination is coming up with several cruel medical scenarios.   Monkey Devil!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: August 04, 2010, 06:03:58 PM »

I have a few ideas how they could cure his constipation as well!! .................. think "Ned Beatty". 

Oh I am! I am!
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #128 on: August 04, 2010, 06:47:07 PM »

But his cellmate, infamous Colombian hitman Hugo "El Payaso" Trujillo, was wise to him and, allegedly, tipped off guards who, instead, brought an orderly to his cell to treat him.

AFAIK, the cheapest and most effective treatment would be a soapsuds enema, not at all pleasant!  Sopasuds enema until satisfactory "results" are obtained.

Any more bright ideas, joran?  You're not in Aruba any more.

Well, I always did say he was full of shit...

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: August 04, 2010, 08:13:55 PM »

am investigates "loose ends"

Aruba
Team investigates "loose ends" Holloway case
August 4, in 2010, 13:34 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD — Justice last Thursday in the area of Tierra del Sol explored in the study of the still missing Natalee Holloway. An investigation team responsible for the file, all "loose ends" to verify. The conclusion of this study was not sufficient grounds for further investigation at this location.

This senior officer Peter Blanken last night to the newspaper said. The dossier was found that the suspect, Joran van der Sloot, had 'responded' to an impending search for Tierra del Sol. On this basis, the current research team assesses the "worth it" to re-look at Tierra del Sol. They include the water of a lake investigated, and the water quality and clarity. This is to verify whether divers with remnants of the body of Natalee searches. Blankens chief said last Monday about the new police chief Dolfi Richardson. It became clear that further research in the lake is useless. The disappearance case remains unresolved, but will definitely by a small team continue to be analyzed, said Blanken to Amigoe.

Natalee disappeared in 2005 after a night out at the former nightclub Carlos & Charlies. Last person who saw her was Joran van der Sloot. He was linked to the disappearance several times arrested and interrogated. Joran has to police and several media stories about the disappearance. Following his varying statements and confessions has been called at various places on the island searched for Natalee's body. So far without success.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_76179.php&prev=/search%3Fq%3Daruba.startpagina.nl%26hl%3Den&rurl=translate.google.com

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #130 on: August 04, 2010, 08:22:49 PM »

Author Author:
cindy.casares

Van der Sloot is so terrified of being killed in prison that he'd do anything to flee," an insider told The Enquirer. "He's now jailed in the high-security area, but he'll soon be transferred to the general population, and he's been told that a 'hit' has been ordered on him when he gets there. Joran knows his only chance for survival and future freedom is to be transferred to the medical wing."

For punishment, they should move him to the general popuation immediately!  Monkey Devil!

hello monkry friends  makes me think Joran would have killed an orderly cause thats the only way he could get away without setting off alarms,,,unless someone on the outside was willing to help him. well maybe he stashed stefanies gambling wins and was planning to use that for airfare,but hed still need a new passport wouldnt he?  just goes to show criminal mind always at work. albeit with flaws.  What a remorseless creature he is.  sl
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #131 on: August 04, 2010, 11:06:25 PM »

Hi everyone!  I'm back, just checking in and catching up. 

THANK YOU to all who posted news!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #132 on: August 04, 2010, 11:07:18 PM »

am investigates "loose ends"

Aruba
Team investigates "loose ends" Holloway case
August 4, in 2010, 13:34 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD — Justice last Thursday in the area of Tierra del Sol explored in the study of the still missing Natalee Holloway. An investigation team responsible for the file, all "loose ends" to verify. The conclusion of this study was not sufficient grounds for further investigation at this location.

This senior officer Peter Blanken last night to the newspaper said. The dossier was found that the suspect, Joran van der Sloot, had 'responded' to an impending search for Tierra del Sol. On this basis, the current research team assesses the "worth it" to re-look at Tierra del Sol. They include the water of a lake investigated, and the water quality and clarity. This is to verify whether divers with remnants of the body of Natalee searches. Blankens chief said last Monday about the new police chief Dolfi Richardson. It became clear that further research in the lake is useless. The disappearance case remains unresolved, but will definitely by a small team continue to be analyzed, said Blanken to Amigoe.

Natalee disappeared in 2005 after a night out at the former nightclub Carlos & Charlies. Last person who saw her was Joran van der Sloot. He was linked to the disappearance several times arrested and interrogated. Joran has to police and several media stories about the disappearance. Following his varying statements and confessions has been called at various places on the island searched for Natalee's body. So far without success.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_76179.php&prev=/search%3Fq%3Daruba.startpagina.nl%26hl%3Den&rurl=translate.google.com

Thanks, Magnolia.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #133 on: August 04, 2010, 11:08:21 PM »

Author Author:
cindy.casares

Van der Sloot is so terrified of being killed in prison that he'd do anything to flee," an insider told The Enquirer. "He's now jailed in the high-security area, but he'll soon be transferred to the general population, and he's been told that a 'hit' has been ordered on him when he gets there. Joran knows his only chance for survival and future freedom is to be transferred to the medical wing."

For punishment, they should move him to the general popuation immediately!  Monkey Devil!

hello monkry friends  makes me think Joran would have killed an orderly cause thats the only way he could get away without setting off alarms,,,unless someone on the outside was willing to help him. well maybe he stashed stefanies gambling wins and was planning to use that for airfare,but hed still need a new passport wouldnt he?  just goes to show criminal mind always at work. albeit with flaws.  What a remorseless creature he is.  sl

Thank you, Sandy....good to see you.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #134 on: August 04, 2010, 11:10:57 PM »

Thanks, SuzieQ!!  Your posting of the news was very much appreciated.

I think TM may be back....I will toast to that, because I cannot keep up with her!   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: August 04, 2010, 11:32:45 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: August 04, 2010, 11:33:36 PM »

Thanks, SuzieQ!!  Your posting of the news was very much appreciated.

I think TM may be back....I will toast to that, because I cannot keep up with her!   

Thanks 2NJ, yes I'm back.  I've been out of town a few days and am exhausted, and with some other catching up to do it may take me a few days to get back to my usual speed here but I'll get there! 

Thanks for all you do!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: August 04, 2010, 11:36:23 PM »

Interesting article you posted Magnolia...I've been trying to recall anything search related with Tierra del Sol...hmmm

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: August 04, 2010, 11:58:05 PM »

Interesting article you posted Magnolia...I've been trying to recall anything search related with Tierra del Sol...hmmm

This is purely speculation on my part, but I had hope that maybe it was the foundation of a house
at Terra del Sol that Joran told JQK about.  I know we have heard " tennis club", but that could refer
to Terra del Sol also.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: August 05, 2010, 12:19:36 AM »

This is purely speculation on my part, but I had hope that maybe it was the foundation of a house
at Terra del Sol that Joran told JQK about.  I know we have heard " tennis club", but that could refer
to Terra del Sol also.

True, good thinking! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.