April 25, 2024, 08:48:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #844 7/31/10 - 8/29/2010  (Read 253870 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #340 on: August 11, 2010, 10:01:47 AM »

Edward,

Jean Akers....I'd have to find her photo but it was posted several times. She was transferred to Cambodia, but at the moment, I am not sure if she's still there.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #341 on: August 11, 2010, 10:03:00 AM »

Hump Day

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: August 11, 2010, 10:52:42 AM »

Edward,

Jean Akers....I'd have to find her photo but it was posted several times. She was transferred to Cambodia, but at the moment, I am not sure if she's still there.

Thank You

I know we have seen her before but I never saved the photo..  I just think all of our readers need to see her and know her as a traitor to the American people.. Move her to Cambodia ?? How perfect is that ? Right next door to Thiland and Joran and his worthless stand still friends in college, who traveled to Cambodia to party and do drugs.
 A government that to this day still has no missing persons data base and a government who sponsored the "killing fields" from which the movie was made, and who murdered a million or more people under the guise of communisim.
Yep,, she is right at home.
Maybe... "Something bad will happen" as Deepak said
Maybe she will get caught up in some government take over and nobody in America will come rescue her or she will catch junglerot in the Cambodia jungle trying to escape for her worthless life where she is right at home.
Ofcourse somebody in the united states government sponsors and supports her..
The evil never stops.. but KARMA happens to evil people and good will prevail when good people seek fairness truth and justice.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: August 11, 2010, 01:31:18 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Tangled-web-of-the-van-der-Sloot-Holloway-movie/U2mIykXJjEm0pEBJFWkFtQ.cspx

Tangled web of the van der Sloot/ Holloway movie

Last Update: 11:05 pm 

Birmingham, Al (WIAT) There’s a tangled web of internet speculation surrounding the as yet unreleased move "Me and Mr. Jones" by Dutch filmmaker Paul Ruven. What, if any, are Ruven’s connections to Renee Gielen, a film maker from Curacao?  Why should anyone in Alabama care about a Dutch film maker and a producer from Curacao?

Ruven is making a fiction movie about a reporter investigating Joran van der Sloot and his assumed role in the Natalee Holloway disappearance in Aruba five years ago. The Mountain Brook teen disappeared on a graduation trip to the island…she was reportedly last seen in the company of van der Sloot.

The case was an international sensation and has stayed in or near the headlines ever since. The treatment by the news media has been calm compared to the five years of furor and fury online.

The story exploded back into prominence when Joran van der Sloot was charged with the murder of Stephany Flores…a 21 year old student found dead in van der Sloot’s Lima, Peru hotel room...five years to the day of Natelee’s disappearance.

On one side….defenders of Joran van der Sloot and the Aruban authorities who consider him a prime suspect in Natalee’s disappearance but have never charged him. That defense consists mainly of character attacks on Natalee and her mother Beth Holloway Twitty.

Prominent among those pressing that case is Renee Gielen, a film maker from Curacao who produced a 2008 documentary entitled "Natalee, The Unrevealed Time Lines"….a title that morphs on screen to "Natalee, The Unrevealed Time Lies."  The film was widely attacked on line as a cover up and vicious attack on Natalee and her family. Others saw it as a defense of both the van der Sloot family and Aruban authorities.

But isn’t that ancient history….hashed out on blogs and websites for years?

The story exploded back into prominence when Joran van der Sloot was charged with the murder of Stephany Flores…a 21 year old student found dead in van der Sloot’s Lima, Peru hotel room...five years to the day of Natelee’s disappearance.

And all the arguments are back again…this time charging various connections between Gielen and Ruven. A central figure in those arguments is cinematographer Dolph van Stapele, reportedly Ruven’s director of cinematography on Me and Mr. Jones and who had the same role in Gielen’s documentary…routinely referred to as a “crockumentary” by Holloway family advocates online.

There’s also a common thread that von Stapele is Gielen’s son.

Here’s a sampling of some of the online comments:

From a site called Refugees Unleashed: 

Imladris wrote: There are gazillions of good cameramen, so why would you choose someone thas was affiliated with a shabby work like Renee's piece?

Nomdeguerre replied: Maybe because you use whoever you can get and Van Stapele or whatever his name is was on Aruba or available to go? If he worked on Renee Gielen's film, he would be familiar with Aruba, which doesn't hurt when you're filming (the light, the weather, etc.). I didn't not see Renee Gielen's documentary and so cannot comment on what's in it, but I see nothing suspicious about the fact that the same cameraman might have worked on both.

Here’s another exchange between Imladris and another poster, Black-Tulip:

Black-Tulip: All I said was it looked like Stapele was involved in Gielen's alleged documentary. I don't know if he is her son, and I don't know if he is also working on Ruven's film. If he worked on Gielen's piece of crap and he also is working on Ruven's film, then like I said, I would consider that highly suspicious and it would make me inclined to dismiss the film as bs.

Imladris replied: All I said was it looked like Stapele was involved in Gielen's alleged documentary. I don't know if he is her son, and I don't know if he is also working on Ruven's film. If he worked on Gielen's piece of crap and he also is working on Ruven's film, then like I said, I would consider that highly suspicious and it would make me inclined to dismiss the film as bs.

And here’s a comment posted to "Explosive quotes from van der Sloot / Holloway movie maker" here on CBS42.com:

In the ditch - 8/7/2010 12:48 PM: he title of the original RNW article implies Ruven's film "searches for the truth" about Natalee Holloway's disappearance. What is not immediately obvious in the article is that Ruven was involved in another "trash and bash documentary" about Natalee Holloway produced by Renee Gielen. As taken from the posts: I think it goes like this..... Paul Ruven, the director of the new movie, was also the director of Renee Gielen's documentary. Dolph van Stapele, the director of photography and cinematographer, is Renee Gielen's son. Renee Gielen is Anita Van der Sloot's cousin. etc, etc, etc. So much for objectivity. Unfortunately (for Ruven), Joran went to Peru in the middle of the filming and put a serious kink in their story line. I know that people eat up sensationalistic films, but my gut feeling is to boycott this film.

So….what’s the relationship between Renee Gielen, Dolph van Stapele and Paul Ruven? How much, if any, of this speculation and online chatter is true?

CBS42.com has requested an interview with Ruven to clear all this up. He e-mailed us saying he’d get back to us. We’re still waiting.  We've also attempted to reach Gielen.  We'll keep you posted.

Most important and what I eluded to in an earlier post this week, thereby making Aruba and its lying liars, i.e., government, responsible for Stephany's murder. 

from the article:  On one side….defenders of Joran van der Sloot and the Aruban authorities who consider him a prime suspect in Natalee’s disappearance but have never charged him. That defense consists mainly of character attacks on Natalee and her mother Beth Holloway Twitty. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: August 11, 2010, 06:58:15 PM »

Edward,

Thank You

I know we have seen her before but I never saved the photo..  I just think all of our readers need to see her and know her as a traitor to the American people.. Move her to Cambodia ?? How perfect is that ? Right next door to Thiland and Joran and his worthless stand still friends in college, who traveled to Cambodia to party and do drugs.
 A government that to this day still has no missing persons data base and a government who sponsored the "killing fields" from which the movie was made, and who murdered a million or more people under the guise of communisim.
Yep,, she is right at home.
Maybe... "Something bad will happen" as Deepak said
Maybe she will get caught up in some government take over and nobody in America will come rescue her or she will catch junglerot in the Cambodia jungle trying to escape for her worthless life where she is right at home.
Ofcourse somebody in the united states government sponsors and supports her..
The evil never stops.. but KARMA happens to evil people and good will prevail when good people seek fairness truth and justice.

Jean Akers
This is the gal who sided with Paulus Van Dersloot and supported Joran VanDersloot against Beth Twitty Natalee Holloways mother.
Last known location was Cambodia hiding under a rock.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: August 11, 2010, 07:37:14 PM »

NOW THAT'S GOOD STUFF!

I love it!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: August 11, 2010, 09:17:20 PM »

NOW THAT'S GOOD STUFF!

I love it!

I'm hoping more is coming!   

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: August 11, 2010, 09:26:44 PM »

I particularly liked that the reporter used our term "crockumentary"!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: August 11, 2010, 09:29:48 PM »

Who is the person posting as "Unreals" at RU?  Says they are writing a book and Eric Williams
was not with the posse at the VDS residence.  I feel sure it is someone who has been around
for a while using another nic.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #349 on: August 11, 2010, 10:17:53 PM »

That was one of my favorite parts too!     

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: August 11, 2010, 10:55:57 PM »

TM, got any news for us tonight?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: August 11, 2010, 11:17:11 PM »

From CBS 42 Birmingham COMMENTS 

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Tangled-web-of-the-van-der-Sloot-Holloway-movie/U2mIykXJjEm0pEBJFWkFtQ.cspx?p=Comments

Rose7 - 7:56 PM 0 Votes Report User PS: CBS, just check these people's facebooks and geneology trees. Both this ("new") film and the previous documentary are wound together like a mess of snakes. There's likely a little bit of criminal 'defense' info thrown in there as well. This internet is a wonderful thing - even someone like me could find the connections; business as well as familia. Thank you CBS!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rose7 - 7:43 PM 0 Votes Report User Way to go CBS!! Just a little investigation and you'll find the rot in this ("new"?) film. The AHATA has a mission, and they are trying to do their job - allbeit, in a corrupt and dishonest culture. Just wait. In the search for the truth of Joran's involvement, our FBI will be villians as duplitious as the Holloways and Twittys themselves! "Gosh, if it hadn't been for that ---- Natalee, we could have charged and tried Joran already!" The truth? Well, this latest "film" is a rehash of the same bitter slander on the MB kids, Natalee, her family ... and now, the F B I; bought and paid for and sponsored by AHATA and the Island of Aruba. People, avoid Aruba as if your life depended on it, because it does! (MHO)

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: August 11, 2010, 11:20:19 PM »

GOD BLESS CBS42 BIRMINGHAM

an angelic monkey

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: August 11, 2010, 11:25:19 PM »

That was one of my favorite parts too!     

I know that reporter has great sources!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #354 on: August 11, 2010, 11:31:20 PM »

I haven't even had a chance to get to the news today...but I'm working on something to post!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: August 11, 2010, 11:34:35 PM »

I haven't even had a chance to get to the news today...but I'm working on something to post!   

I am waiting.....but I am tapping my foot!   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #356 on: August 11, 2010, 11:37:53 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Tangled-web-of-the-van-der-Sloot-Holloway-movie/U2mIykXJjEm0pEBJFWkFtQ.cspx?p=Comments

Rose7 - 7:56 PM 0 Votes Report User PS: CBS, just check these people's facebooks and geneology trees. Both this ("new") film and the previous documentary are wound together like a mess of snakes. There's likely a little bit of criminal 'defense' info thrown in there as well. This internet is a wonderful thing - even someone like me could find the connections; business as well as familia. Thank you CBS!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rose7 - 7:43 PM 0 Votes Report User Way to go CBS!! Just a little investigation and you'll find the rot in this ("new"?) film. The AHATA has a mission, and they are trying to do their job - allbeit, in a corrupt and dishonest culture. Just wait. In the search for the truth of Joran's involvement, our FBI will be villians as duplitious as the Holloways and Twittys themselves! "Gosh, if it hadn't been for that ---- Natalee, we could have charged and tried Joran already!" The truth? Well, this latest "film" is a rehash of the same bitter slander on the MB kids, Natalee, her family ... and now, the F B I; bought and paid for and sponsored by AHATA and the Island of Aruba. People, avoid Aruba as if your life depended on it, because it does! (MHO)

I was just back there revisiting the comments. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #357 on: August 11, 2010, 11:39:15 PM »

I am waiting.....but I am tapping my foot!   

I can hear it up here in the NE, Magnolia!!!

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: August 11, 2010, 11:39:55 PM »

That Rose sounds like someone we might know.  I loved it!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: August 11, 2010, 11:43:42 PM »

That Rose sounds like someone we might know.  I loved it!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.