April 19, 2024, 09:33:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #844 7/31/10 - 8/29/2010  (Read 253764 times)
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2010, 12:41:47 PM »

Texasmom are you putting all this info into another thread, so it will not be lost?

Did you see who is on Renee's friends list on Facebook? Who would have guessed 

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2010, 01:26:11 PM »

Texasmom are you putting all this info into another thread, so it will not be lost?

Good idea SuzieQ, I really hadn't thought about it.  Thanks.  Does anyone know if there's an appropriate thread already for me to add it to?  Or should I just start another?  TIA

Renee's friend list...there are so many, I'm guessing you mean the first one listed below?   

Ann Angela is the one that pisses me off the most I think.  The rest...to be expected.  Frankly I was surprised not to see a few other names I can think of. (IFA)

Anita Hugen
Ann Angela
Charles Croes
Dilma Arends Geerman
her son of course...Dolph Van Stapele
and another son...Frederik Ankone
Jan Brennan
Julia Renfro
Mark Purcell
Poentje Castro
Rosalie Klein
Tito Lacle

and a couple other van Stapele's

Krien van Stapele, hmmm interesting  http://nl.linkedin.com/in/etaviation

Matthijs van Stapele - wasn't that Dolph's (and Maurits') father's name?  Really old picture?

hmmmm...no Maurits on Renee's friends list?   

I found a Maurits van Stapele that definitely looks like he could be part of that family...and is on FB friend lists of other family members...hmmm

I guess when you're like she is...two out of three ain't bad.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2010, 01:32:32 PM »

Good idea SuzieQ, I really hadn't thought about it.  Thanks.  Does anyone know if there's an appropriate thread already for me to add it to?  Or should I just start another?  TIA

Renee's friend list...there are so many, I'm guessing you mean the first one listed below?   

Ann Angela is the one that pisses me off the most I think.  The rest...to be expected.  Frankly I was surprised not to see a few other names I can think of. (IFA)

http://www.facebook.com (from Renee Gielen's FB friends list)

Anita Hugen
Ann Angela
Charles Croes
Dilma Arends Geerman
Jan Brennan
Julia Renfro
Mark Purcell
Poentje Castro
Rosalie Klein
Tito Lacle

Matthijs van Stapele - wasn't that Dolph's (and Maurits') father's name?  Really old picture?

I found a Maurits van Stapele that definitely looks like he could be part of that family...and is on FB friend lists of other family members...hmmm

oops...skipped right past Alberto Groeneveldt to get to Anita!  Wouldn't want to leave him off of the list of Renee's FB friends

added the link too!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2010, 01:33:37 PM »

TM,

At the moment, I cannot think of a thread....maybe someone else can. 

If you create a thread it could always be merged, if needed.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2010, 01:38:17 PM »

http://www.facebook.com (from Renee Gielen's FB friends list)

Anita Hugen
Ann Angela
Charles Croes
Dilma Arends Geerman
Jan Brennan
Julia Renfro
Mark Purcell
Poentje Castro
Rosalie Klein
Tito Lacle

oops...skipped right past Alberto Groeneveldt to get to Anita!  Wouldn't want to leave him off of the list of Renee's FB friends

added the link too!

Goodness gracious...how could I have missed this one! 

Angela DiLorenzo Munzenhofe(r)

Surely wouldn't want to leave her out either!  Hopefully that's all of the known ones... 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2010, 01:38:50 PM »

TM,

At the moment, I cannot think of a thread....maybe someone else can. 

If you create a thread it could always be merged, if needed.

Thanks 2NJ!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2010, 01:46:36 PM »

Well when I looked again Maurits IS on her list.   He didn't show up in a search of the list by the last name.  I forget that the settings can be made to do that.  Hers is that way too.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2010, 07:13:58 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_76028.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Again attention to cycling after tragic accident

July 31, 2010, 13:03 (GMT -04:00)

The Aruba Cycling morning put a bouquet on the spot where the 12-year-old Yasir Medina died yesterday afternoon after he hit a truck.

ORANGE CITY - After the tragic accident on the bridge at Renaissance Hotel yesterday, there is renewed attention to the safety of cyclists in traffic. Moreover, asking themselves if that cycle now finally come to politics and government for years promise. The Aruba Cycling Union (AWB), which this morning with 50 members stood on the bridge in memory of the young victim.

by our reporter
Sharina Henriquez

Anything left after eight cyclists from Price Mart on the LG Smith Boulevard, where they were this time completely free rein. On the bridge they stopped for the pedestrian crossing when the 12-year-old Yasir Medina was killed. At the curb where his pedal against it came to mean that the boy had not been laid a bouquet. Chairman of the cycling, Juelle Thode, does and says a word with this action to make motorists aware. "Give cyclists space. Reduce speed and keep your distance. Give children the opportunity to pursue their sport. "Here she points out that next week eighty young cyclists from abroad for the Caribbean Cycling Youth Championships which organizes Aruba. The other races are held on the road. "We can not let an incident like yesterday's event affected. So we ask motorists to take this into account. "

After a short prayer prosecute cyclists the route to the centrum by Caya Betico Adriaan Croes and Lacle Boulevard to the beginning. Method follows the procession in her car. As she points out that shortly after the accident became known, members called each other to ask if the 'one of them'. "When you hear that a cyclist killed, then the chances are that it is a well-known. These are emotions that none of us want to experience again. "Yasir was not a member, but that does not matter, she says. "We want to Cycling like more people to cycle steps, whether it is recreational or competition. Especially children, but they must be able to feel safe. "The accident of yesterday, sees them as bad 'PR'. "Later children do not want more bikes because it was too dangerous. We can not allow it. "

Sixth sense
The President is now the roads are not suitable for cyclists. And certainly not for training. "We train the youth selection now, but it is difficult. They can not go all out, for fear that you create a car or do not prioritize. Everyone has a story of a near collision. "The rise in recent years and no accidents have happened yesterday with her members, she says, has to do with what Thode describes as the Sixth Sense. "They can often prevent accidents because they are all dangerous situations."

But developing an extra sense is not a solution. The association advocates for years cycle. "These plans are long in the making, but never implemented. For the recreational cyclist is at least one solution. "The cyclists will contest the league like a velodrome, a closed racetrack. Since then the children can at least train with a high speed without disturbing the traffic, said Thode.

What exactly happened and yesterday, the president does not know. She was unaware that the boy was killed just before the accident with his friends tried hitching a ride with the truck. Thode understand that there is another side of the story is: cyclists who do not behave properly in traffic. "Therefore, I note today that you as a cyclist own precautions. So do not go home without a helmet. But I warn them not to even red riding against traffic. If something happens, it's your own fault. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2010, 07:16:37 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_76030.php

Google translation:

Colombians easier to Aruba

July 31, 2010, 13:06 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY - Colombian travelers can now come to Aruba with greater ease. It comes from a change in visa policy. Minister Otmar Oduber (AVP) of Tourism is pleased with the changes and want to take this even one step further: the abolition of visa requirement for Colombians.

According Oduber are the arguments which the visa requirement for Colombians was introduced in 2003 no longer valid. The objectives of the policy would then no longer apply. Oduber says the tourism industry of Colombia looks for visa-free travel to Aruba. He speaks in this context not only tourists but also to travel agents and other representatives from the industry.
The most recent change in visa requirement for Colombians on the abolition of the scheme that a Colombian first voyage made to a country that has tolerated the Kingdom, before he can enter Aruba. This involves Canada, the United States and countries that have signed the Schengen treaty.

"That was an unfortunate situation, because it often led a group of passengers, such as relatives, could not travel together because some people already have their Canadian, U.S. or Schengen visas were used, but others do not. Many Colombians in such situations, rather than opt for a destination other than Aruba. "

Oduber estimates that the visa change 30-40 percent more Colombians to Aruba will perform. "Right now there are many wealthy people in Colombia who have visas while the other, that of America, Canada and Schengen, but 35 percent of these people never use these visas, so they can not easily be able to Aruba."

Oduber says that there are currently Kingdom level is viewed or the duration of the Colombian visa can be extended from 1 to 3 years. Another possible change is that Colombians several times of their visa can use. At present the use of the visa is limited to only a few times, mainly the business contacts between Colombia and the Aruban tourism industry hinders.

Oduber said he would like to completely abolish the visa requirement does. Matter is still no political agreement.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2010, 07:39:53 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/20358-despedida-di-studiantenan-rumbo-pa-hulanda.html

Looks like Hiram Vrolijk to me on the left...and I think the name tag says Aldrich (Kelly?) on the right.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2010, 12:14:55 AM »

Thank-you TexasMom!!! VERY intersting developments! The "movie" will be DOA!! 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2010, 01:02:48 AM »

TxMom, that is definitely Hiram.  It appears there was some sort of fundraiser held at thier home recently?

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=viewcategory&catid=100

Is this the same residence as the one you posted about being for sale?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2010, 01:09:45 AM »

Dennis Jacobs - Messing with the Statements

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Pages 187/189:
After waiting months to find out what my statement actually says, Jug calls on my first day in California. He has finally been able to obtain the translation of my statement from prosecutor Janssen. The one the detective brought to me to sign late that night in the restaurant. And I trusted him, and signed every page.

“listen to this, Beth …” The words he reads echo in my head. I begin to sink, and could slide to the ground out of my chair. “Jug, they changed it. They changed my statement.”

I had carefully given intricate details about the encounter in the van der Sloot front yard the first night we got to the island, including names and physical descriptions. Now Paulus van der Sloot is described only as “the man with the glasses.”

Those are not my words.

Earlier we learned from the prosecutor that the statements from the two uniformed officers who were with us in the van der Sloot front yard that morning didn’t mention the sexual encounters described by Joran between Natalee and him. No mention of his sexual contact with her as she was falling asleep and walking up. No mention of his description of her underwear and genitalia. So the judge never heard about all that.

There‘s no way a police officer could stand there that morning, hear what Joran was saying, and fail to include these details in a statement. No way. In my opinion this information must have been deleted for the officers.

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 182:
The day after our talk with Ms. Flanegan, I had to go to the police staton to turn in the statement that I had given to Dennis Jacobs. He had given me a copy to go over with my attorney, Vinda. But, after looking at it, I realized that it was only a page and a half long and had little to do with what we had actually discussed the most …

I had spent a long time with Jacobs, and much of my interview was not in the statement.

When I went back to turn it in and discuss it with him, I was told that Jacobs was in with Jan van der Stratten.

Page 183: I commented to Jacobs about how short my statement was. He said that I could add anything I wanted to it. Also, I noticed that Eric Soemers’s name was on it, but that detective was not even present during the interview. Now I wondered if Jacobs was making up everyone’s statement and getting Eric to sign on to them. If that were the case, he could state anything he wanted, and it would look like an official statement made in front of a witness.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2010, 01:10:19 AM »

Thank-you TexasMom!!! VERY intersting developments! The "movie" will be DOA!! 

Wreck,  I certainly hope your are correct.  This has just made me ill that they are still at it even in light of Joran's recent atrocities.  I guess Aruba thought people would have forgotten enough of the details and so now would be the time to try to do a total revision of the events.

I think Joran put a real kink in their sick plans to tra Natalee and gain sympathy for Joran.  Otherwise I believe it would have totally been much worse.

They are making themselves suspended in time in denial of what really happened.  I hope as things develop in Peru and the contrast in what Peru does and what Aruba failed to do become more apparent, that Aruba will be given the blame for Stephany's death as well. 

They deserve it so badly.  If only they had acted in a civilized manner instead of going so all out to protect one of their own, Stephany Fores would be alive and Joran would have been in jail whre he belonged.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2010, 01:26:05 AM »

TxMom, There is a photo of Val here.  I think it is #41.

And yes, I have forgotten how to post a photo.

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=viewcategory&catid=101#category

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2010, 02:46:18 AM »

TxMom, There is a photo of Val here.  I think it is #41.

And yes, I have forgotten how to post a photo.

Thanks Anna!   

Latin Night @ Confessions nightclub 30july'10

Valentijn Vandersloot, Paris Rasmijn, and Adrian Cardoso

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2010, 03:07:17 AM »

TxMom, that is definitely Hiram.  It appears there was some sort of fundraiser held at thier home recently?

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=viewcategory&catid=100

Is this the same residence as the one you posted about being for sale?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8191.msg1193771#msg1193771

http://www.facebook.com

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CCIQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fs2.arubayp.com%2FAruba%2FResidential%2FV%2F3%2Fbook&ei=e7dPTJCeFcL98Abgm9m8AQ&usg=AFQjCNH4WQlPNiKZ167ypfjjyG5LVGDD8g

Vrolijk, Egilio Bella Vista 10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLE5V2a0Hj8

snip

Date | Friday, July 30th, 2010
Location| Bella Vista #10, Ildo Vrolijk Residence, Tierra del Sol
Time| 7:30pm - 11:00pm
Dress | Dress to Impress & Thrill
Contribution Fee | Afls. 100,-... (Premium Open Bar All Night Long)

snip

http://www.tierradelsol.com/realestate/for_sale.html#resales

BELLA VISTA, Custom Homes

Bella Vista 9 & 10; 3389 m² / 36,444 sqft; 5 bedrooms / 5 bathrooms

The home sits on over a quart-acre of land overlooking the ocean and has breathtaking and expansive views of the island. The elegant foyer features a sweeping circular staircase and custom ironwork. At the ground floor you find an office, hobby room and a spacious family cinema room. The gourmet kitchen offers everything needed to prepare amazing menus, a second kitchen is specially installed for preparing fish dishes. The 1st floor master suite with private balcony and 13 foot high ceilings opens to the gorgeous master bathroom. The outside of the home features a resort-style pool with guest house and gym, a pool bar, separate Jacuzzi on a higher level overlooking the pool area, and professionally landscaped gardens.

Priced at: $ 6,500,000

http://www.tierradelsol.com/realestate/fotoframe.html?fid=409

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=viewcategory&catid=100#category

Glitz&Glam fundraising party @ Residencia IldoVrolijk 30july'10

Ivana Werleman (I have several older pics of her out in the clubs with Aline Hibbert)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2010, 04:01:22 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=viewcategory&catid=104

Confessions & SouthBeach Lounge 31july'10

Maki Wiggins and Gabriela García Guédez (she will be a senior at ISA in the fall...18?)

Great shot of the past island top model, lol... and that looks like Val and Olivia in the background?

Olivia Zeolla...not sure who he is but he looks very familiar!

Aitana Cardoso (she'll be a senior too at ISA in the fall iirc, doubt very seriously she's 18..jmo)

Aitana in the middle in this one...

Adrian and Val in the background

Sasha Rodriguez in the black and white checked shirt.... I think that may be her girlfriend in front of her.    

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2010, 04:22:18 AM »

really bad hair day!   Monkey Devil!

Hiram Vrolijk and Edgard Sune

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2010, 04:25:31 AM »

LatinNight @ Confessions nightclub 30july'10

really bad hair day!   Monkey Devil!

Hiram Vrolijk and Edgard Sune

edit to add event title

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.