March 29, 2024, 03:00:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #844 7/31/10 - 8/29/2010  (Read 253418 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #420 on: August 12, 2010, 11:05:07 PM »

I agree, Magnolia.  They were advised that Dr. Phil would settle.  Probably by the same person that advised that Beth would go away.

What's to think of their US lawyers in all of this...Cremer, et al (sp?)  wtf

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: August 12, 2010, 11:07:02 PM »

I agree, Magnolia.  They were advised that Dr. Phil would settle.  Probably by the same person that advised that Beth would go away.

Greedy bastards is what I think. Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #422 on: August 12, 2010, 11:12:20 PM »

Greedy bastards is what I think. Monkey Devil!

I have a few more names, but they sure aren't helping the ecomony.  Waste, waste, waste.....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: August 12, 2010, 11:26:10 PM »

I would still like to know just exactly who is bankrolling the Kalpoes -- and even better, do the Kalpoes actually WANT this suit to go forward????????? 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #424 on: August 12, 2010, 11:40:18 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=detail&id=11992

Confessions 11aug'10

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=detail&id=11808

Confessions night club 7aug'10

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=detail&id=11360

Confessions nightclub 4aug'10

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: August 12, 2010, 11:48:24 PM »

So these are Aruba's "beautiful" people?? 

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #426 on: August 13, 2010, 12:24:28 AM »

Yup, right there along Renho and medleyrelay...

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: August 13, 2010, 01:36:39 AM »

OT Sylar Newton update: Authorities say remains found Tuesday are those of 2-year-old Arizona boy

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8313.msg1206549#msg1206549

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #428 on: August 13, 2010, 11:00:28 AM »

Friday the  Monkey Devil!

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: August 13, 2010, 02:18:04 PM »

2NJ and a happy friday .. to you!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #430 on: August 13, 2010, 02:51:47 PM »

2NJ and a happy friday .. to you!

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #431 on: August 13, 2010, 03:29:13 PM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: August 13, 2010, 06:21:49 PM »

I would sure like a lawyer to read the latest filing by the Kalpoe's attorneys and give us an opinion. I would HOPE the judge throws it out -- but it seems the judge gets weak knees at every deadline!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: August 13, 2010, 06:25:31 PM »

The plaintiffs have had nearly 4 years to simply be deposed. If they can't meet the requirements to bring suit -- they should be summarily dismissed and their lawyers sanctioned by the court as well as financial damages to the defendants.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: August 13, 2010, 10:29:12 PM »

I'm a conversation killer!!! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: August 13, 2010, 11:10:11 PM »

I'm a conversation killer!!! 

I don't think so.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: August 13, 2010, 11:13:14 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/08/grupo-di-homber-desconoci-a-comete-maltrato-serio-contra-dos-turista/

Papiamentu translation:

are by man desconoci owing to comete maltrato earnest contra two tourist

publication: diabierna, 13 august 2010.

categoria: general

oranjestad (aan): in oranan by at night on diaranzon owing to come into informe at central by police, cu two man owing to worde bad beat on beach by riu hotel.tabata in careda by 10’or the caso owing to worde reporta., at once owing to despacha patrol at the lugar. according informe compila is menciona in vecindario by bugulu, police owing to encounter two boy tourist. is deal by the boy by inicialnan owing to.w. by 18 year y j.w. by 32 year both is because tourist mericano. they was throw at floor on the walkway. they was complain by quite dolor y they're bad beat. according declaracion by the bishitantenan one are by man desconoci owing to beat they cu bate baseball, this hour cu they owing to descend for by the boat by placer tattoo. was have testigonan cu owing to say police cu two brother owing to confronta problem abordo. seems cu esnan envolvi owing to be called amigonan at earth y owing to laydown they at altitude by one que another. una vez the two bishitantenan owing to laydown leg firme on beach, they owing to worde ataca for her are arm cu beat. all the time ambulance owing to present y mam by two turistanan owing to present at the lugar. after cu the turistanan ricibi atencion medico at dr. horacio oduber hospital, was they intencion by acudi at despacho by recherche cu the result medico before entrega denuncia oficial contra by the are. the are cu owing to agredi malamente the two turistanan have tatoo at curpa y fuera have testigonan cu owing to look at kico was tumando lugar. is deal by one caso earnest y assure will have consecuencia also the are by owing to comete maltrato earnest violento using they bate baseball because arm before ramzag the two turistanan.

darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #437 on: August 13, 2010, 11:14:57 PM »

Hello, Y'all!  Anything new?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: August 13, 2010, 11:15:34 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_76598.php

Google translation:

ARUBA
Owner Foxy Lady, "was false declaration"
August 13, 2010, 13:26 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Alex Mathew, owner of Club Foxy Lady and accused of trafficking, a complaint against two Ukrainian women on the making of false declaration. This is his lawyer Edwin Duijn Field announced yesterday.

This will ensure that Mathew Duijn Field at large does. The suspect is currently in custody in Bonaire. In an interim order which is Monday, his client Field Duijn lawyer tries to get back to Aruba. Reportedly, the accused injunction Aruba not attend. He should keep the cell in Bonaire. The Public Prosecutor (OM) was unavailable for comment this morning.

Mathew was arrested on August 5 after raids on his strip club, office and home. Here, various properties of Mathew research seized. Mathew is suspected of involvement in a criminal organization, trafficking, illegal judicial detention, threats and theft. After his arrest on Thursday, he was flown to Bonaire Friday by Justice. The reason for this were the prosecution, but his violent past against "Aruban authorities", the "extensive contacts" of Mathew in the Aruban police and prison guards of KIA. The statements of the prosecutor and the subsequent media speculation about the integrity of the police, provoked by many agents irritation. Dolfi Richardson police chief responded to the reports and said his officers to stand behind. Incidentally, the raid also arrested an agent. This worked as a bouncer for Foxy Lady strip club.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: August 13, 2010, 11:18:10 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_76594.php

Google translation:

ARUBA
Alarm system for military personnel
August 13, 2010, 1:22 p.m. (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Houses of military personnel are provided with a new alarm system. High Invite, said Jan Kleian, chairman of the military against the union ACOM Worldwide.

According Kleian gets signals that the number of burglaries in Aruba increased sharply. "What strikes me is that in those specific areas where members live the number of burglaries increases." He wants the feeling of insecurity in the smaller military personnel. He says that average two to four burglaries per week. "Enough there to seriously pay attention to it."

Late last year this newspaper has written about the feeling of insecurity of the families of Dutch soldiers in Aruba. Soldiers shouted to alarms and motion sensors in their homes. Houses of military personnel in Aruba are not equipped with this type of security. Especially Marines who spent time away from home during training, worry about their family behind. A soldier who prefers to remain anonymous, confirmed to this newspaper reports. "For me, luckily not broken, but I've heard from several colleagues about burglaries in their home." He also knows that some colleagues have yourself an alarm system purchased. "The problem is a long time."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.