April 26, 2024, 09:24:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #844 7/31/10 - 8/29/2010  (Read 253909 times)
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #620 on: August 21, 2010, 12:44:41 AM »

Sorry if this has been posted already, but I don't remember reading it.

http://lifeinperu.com/2010/07/27/ahh-hollandais/

Last week while I was in Lima I had breakfast a couple of times at a small, local restaurant by Benavides and Porta in Miraflores. A typical family business, there were 2 girls working in the front, a cook and his “ayudante” in the kitchen and dad keeping an eye on the place.

Since it was a local place I was usually the only gringo there, and the girls in the front started to ask me some of the typical curious questions:

Are you visiting Peru for vacation?
Where are you from?
How long are you staying?

All pretty innocent stuff.

When I told the girls I was from Belgica, they didn’t really know what to make of that, so I told them a bit about where Belgium is. “Between France, England and Germany.” After all, Belgium as we know it was created back in the day to be a buffer between those countries and keep them from going to war all the time, but that’s another story.

“Oh, Belgica. En Belgica hablas Alemán?”
“No, Holandés”
“Uuh… Holandés.”

I could tell right away the younger girl was taken back a bit and she became all quiet, while I kept eating my yummie pan con bisteck and her older sister went back to squeezing the lemons for that afternoon’s ceviche.

“So what do you think about that Holandés Joran van der Sloot?” asked the younger girl after a while, kind of embarrased and not wanting to look straight at me any more.

What could I say. I believe in “innocent until proven guilty” as much as anyone, but 2 young women are dead after they were both last seen alive with this guy. He destroyed the reputation of Aruba and now young women in Lima are on edge at the mere sight of a tall gringo.

“I guess probably not all gringos are like that…” the girl said after a while.

I hope the Dutch realize how much damage this guy has done to their reputation in Peru, with his picture in every tabloid newspaper until he gets convicted. Worse, since there are essentially no guards inside Peruvian prisons, a psychopath like Joran Van Der Sloot may end up thriving in that environment.

Note: check out Stuarts post on Peruvian prisons.

2 4 1
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: August 21, 2010, 01:23:16 AM »

Criminal Court of Lima declared unfounded habeas corpus for Joran Andreas Petrus van der Sloot

Joran van der Sloot
The judges of the Third Criminal Chamber Jail Inmates in Lima Court will determine whether to confirm or revoke the decision of first instance declared unfounded the habeas corpus that Joran Andreas Petrus van der Sloot filed against the head of the Homicide Division PNP, Colonel Miguel Angel Canlla prayed, and the provincial prosecutor of Lima, Dr. Ninfa Espinoza Sotomayor.

Highness Max Navarro, Van der Sloot's lawyer, requested that decision be revoked and declared void the scope of the police investigation and prosecutor against his client as the alleged perpetrator of the murder of Flores Stephany Ramirez.

Counsel argued that during the tax investigation and police attempt was made on individual liberty, due process and other constitutional rights of his client.

For its part, the attorney of the National Police of Peru, Dr. Marco Quicaño Tenorio, requested confirmation of the resolution 20 th Criminal Court of Lima issued by Dr. Wilder Casique Alvizuri who, on 25 June last, declared unfounded the constitutional .

The prosecutor denied that the tax police investigation and have violated the constitutional rights of citizens Dutchman, while denying that this has been the victim of physical or psychological abuse.

It is noted that the audience did not attend the attorney of the Public Ministry, which was to sustain the defense of the Provincial Prosecutor of Lima, Ninfa Espinoza Sotomayor.

In the following days, the timetable laid down by law, the High Court presided by Dr. Rita Meza decide whether to confirm or revoke the decision of the judge Casique Alvizuri.

http://www.tvo-peru.com/2010/08/juzgado-penal-de-lima-declaro-infundado-habeas-corpus-para-joran-andreas-petrus-van-der-sloot/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: August 21, 2010, 01:26:50 AM »

Is to vote petition for habeas corpus filed by Joran Van der Sloot
Lima (Peru.com) .- La Tercera Sala Penal Inmates in Jail Court of Lima, left to vote to confirm or reverse the decision of first instance that habeas corpus was declared unfounded Joran Andreas Petrus imposed Van der Sloot.

This legal instrument was brought against the head of the Homicide Division of the PNP, Miguel Angel Canlla prayed, and the provincial prosecutor of Lima, Ninfa Espinoza Sotomayor.

By making use of the word, Maximum Highness Navarro, Van der Sloot's lawyer, requested the revocation of the resolution also declared null and void the scope of the police investigation and prosecutor against his client as the alleged perpetrator of the murder of Flores Stephany Ramirez.

Counsel argued that during the tax investigation and police attempt was made on individual liberty, due process and other constitutional rights of his client.

For its part, the attorney of the National Police of Peru, Marco Quicaño Tenorio, requested confirmation of the resolution 20 Criminal Court of Lima issued by Wilder Casique Alvizuri who, on 25 June last, declared the constitutional complaint as unfounded.

The prosecutor denied that the police investigation and prosecutor "have violated the constitutional rights of citizens Dutchman, while denying that it has been the victim of physical or psychological abuse."

It is noted that the audience did not attend the attorney of the Public Ministry, which was to sustain the defense of the Provincial Prosecutor of Lima, Ninfa Espinoza Sotomayor.

In the following days, within the time fixed by law, the Supreme Court chaired by Rita Meza Walde and composed of senior judges, and Malzon Arturo Zapata Carvajal Urbina La Torre decide whether to confirm or revoke the decision of the judge Casique Alvizuri.

http://www.peru.com/noticias/portada20100820/113815/Queda-al-voto-pedido-de-habeas-corpus-presentado-por-Joran-Van-der-Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #623 on: August 21, 2010, 01:34:09 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/08/20/peru.van.der.sloot/

Appeals panel considers van der Sloot's confession
By the CNN Wire Staff
August 20, 2010 6:39 p.m. EDT

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Joran van der Sloot claims his rights were violated during police questioning
He is charged in the killing of a 21-year-old woman in Peru
A Peruvian panel of judges is considering his appeal

(CNN) -- A panel of Peruvian judges is considering whether to uphold the confession of Joran van der Sloot, who is accused of killing a 21-year-old woman.

The three-judge appellate panel is expected to hand down a decision in about a week.

"We believe we did a good job demonstrating that there wasn't an official translator and that his attorney (at the time of the confession) did not have a document accrediting her as his attorney," van der Sloot's attorney, Maximo Altez Navarro, told In
Session on Friday.

Van der Sloot is jailed pending trial on charges of first-degree murder and robbery in the May 30 death in of Stefany Flores, a 21-year-old student.

The 22-year-old Dutch citizen, who claims in court documents that his incarceration and confession were illegal, sued attorney Luz Marina Romero Chinchay in July. Van der Sloot says Romero was imposed on him and that she became involved because she was in a relationship with a police officer, said Altez.

Romero has denied those allegations.

In June, a superior court judge in Lima, Peru, upheld the confession and incarceration of van der Sloot. Judge Wilder Casique Alvizuri declared as "unfounded" van der Sloot's habeas corpus claim that his constitutional rights were violated at the time of the confession because he was represented by a state-appointed attorney.

Van der Sloot also claimed his laptop had been improperly searched.

In an official press release, the judge said the suspect had a translator made available to him during the three depositions he gave the police and that his laptop was sealed once delivered to the court.

Separately, van der Sloot remains a suspect in the 2005 disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway in Aruba in 2005, though he has not been charged in that case.

In Session's Mayra Cuevas contributed to this report.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: August 21, 2010, 01:41:23 AM »

Sent to me by Spooky!  Thanks Spooky!  Photos of the hearing today:

Press release through translator:

Superior Court of Lima
PRESS RELEASE N ° 260 - 2010-OPII-CSJL

This morning, lawyers for the parties presented their arguments

THE DECISION OF THE COURT TO VOTE
ASSESSMENT OF HABEAS CORPUS Van der Sloot

 Judge of First Instance declared unfounded constitutional defense of the citizen brought by Dutchman

Was to vote the decision of the judges of the Third Criminal Chamber Prison Inmates in the Court of Lima, to confirm or revoke the decision of first instance declared unfounded the habeas corpus that Joran Andreas Petrus van der Sloot filed against chief Homicide Division of the PNP, Colonel Miguel Angel Canlla prayed, and the provincial prosecutor of Lima, Dr. Ninfa Espinoza Sotomayor.

By making use of the word, Maximum Highness Navarro, Van der Sloot's lawyer, requested that decision be revoked and declared void the scope of the police investigation and prosecutor against his client as the alleged perpetrator of the murder of Flores Stephany Ramirez.

For its part, the attorney of the National Police of Peru, Dr. Marco Quicaño Tenorio, requested confirmation of the resolution 20 th Criminal Court of Lima issued by Dr. Wilder Casique Alvizuri who, on 25 June last, declared unfounded the constitutional .

The prosecutor denied that the tax police investigation and have violated the constitutional rights of citizens Dutchman, while denying that this has been the victim of physical or psychological abuse.

In the following days, within the time fixed by law, the High Court presided by Dr. Rita Meza Walde and composed of senior judges, and Malzon Arturo Zapata Carvajal Urbina La Torre decide whether to confirm or revoke the decision of the judge Casique Alvizuri.

Lima, August 20, 2010
OFFICE OF MEDIA AND IMAGE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: August 21, 2010, 01:43:40 AM »

Goodnight All!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: August 21, 2010, 01:45:04 AM »

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,2011636,00.html

10 Questions for Nancy Grace

Thursday, Aug. 19, 2010

snipped 

What are your thoughts on the Natalee Holloway case? —Cynthia Montavon, Berwyn, Ill.

The death of Joran van der Sloot's latest victim lies solely at the door of the Aruban justice system, for not seeking justice for Natalee's murder. Van der Sloot's done everything short of taking out a billboard that says "I killed Natalee."

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: August 21, 2010, 01:45:20 AM »

Klaas

What does it all mean?  I read your submission twice and ... I do not have a clue.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: August 21, 2010, 01:47:04 AM »

Goodnight All!

Thanks Klaas and Spooky for the article and pictures!

Good night Klaas! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: August 21, 2010, 01:47:09 AM »

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,2011636,00.html

10 Questions for Nancy Grace

Thursday, Aug. 19, 2010

snipped 

What are your thoughts on the Natalee Holloway case? —Cynthia Montavon, Berwyn, Ill.

The death of Joran van der Sloot's latest victim lies solely at the door of the Aruban justice system, for not seeking justice for Natalee's murder. Van der Sloot's done everything short of taking out a billboard that says "I killed Natalee."

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: August 21, 2010, 01:47:41 AM »

Thanks for getting that posted for me Klass!

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: August 21, 2010, 01:54:30 AM »

Please excuse if this has been previously posted:

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/08/peru-president-wants-death-penalty-for-joran-van-der-sloot/

Peru President Wants Death Penalty for Joran Van Der Sloot

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: August 21, 2010, 01:57:14 AM »

Sent to me by Spooky!  Thanks Spooky!  Photos of the hearing today:

Press release through translator:

Superior Court of Lima
PRESS RELEASE N ° 260 - 2010-OPII-CSJL

This morning, lawyers for the parties presented their arguments

THE DECISION OF THE COURT TO VOTE
ASSESSMENT OF HABEAS CORPUS Van der Sloot

 Judge of First Instance declared unfounded constitutional defense of the citizen brought by Dutchman

Was to vote the decision of the judges of the Third Criminal Chamber Prison Inmates in the Court of Lima, to confirm or revoke the decision of first instance declared unfounded the habeas corpus that Joran Andreas Petrus van der Sloot filed against chief Homicide Division of the PNP, Colonel Miguel Angel Canlla prayed, and the provincial prosecutor of Lima, Dr. Ninfa Espinoza Sotomayor.

By making use of the word, Maximum Highness Navarro, Van der Sloot's lawyer, requested that decision be revoked and declared void the scope of the police investigation and prosecutor against his client as the alleged perpetrator of the murder of Flores Stephany Ramirez.

In the following days, within the time fixed by law, the High Court presided by Dr. Rita Meza Walde and composed of senior judges, and Malzon Arturo Zapata Carvajal Urbina La Torre decide whether to confirm or revoke the decision of the judge Casique Alvizuri.

Lima, August 20, 2010
OFFICE OF MEDIA AND IMAGE

Spooky and Klaas...thank you.  Boy, those are some "serious-looking" faces.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: August 21, 2010, 02:47:19 AM »

We won't give up...
Natalee and Stephany,
We want JUSTICE!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: August 21, 2010, 02:59:04 AM »

My take is that the 3 judge panel has not ruled yet. IMO -- they were not amused by "Max Highness".

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: August 21, 2010, 08:17:14 AM »

This reminded me of "The Pimps" and some of their statements.

Translated:

Earlier this week, I referred to a column by CSI Doctor Angela, a girl said to have become victim of a gang rape (gangbang). Then came this response:

"This girl had fabricated the story and I try always to think of what it has since moved to. A while ago I talked a 14-year-old girl (really) a gangbang had experienced and which the movie had ended up on Youtube. She was by publishing the movie by the (Antillean) boys panicked. I've seen the movie (nauseating) and asked how they could get out of there.

Eventually her parents have taken action. By coincidence, I found that after talking with several girls in a gangbang (predominantly Antillean) boys much more frequently. The often very young girls do this "voluntarily" participate. Such a girl will get "dating" with one of those guys and then invited the boy to a home game the X-box or something to play. Over time, and then had sex and are also friends who also want to join (and I do not mean the X-Box)

A girl dares not always refuse to even have sex with her friends 'dating'. The girls create themselves later on because they are proud that they are so in demand by these guys. It gives them "Status" in certain groups girls. Other girls say they have done, but that's not always the case. Sometimes they say it is just there to hear and "status" to have or get.

The ultimate status groups that girls get pregnant by touching of a boy. They can these guys than just a moment to tie. These are often very young girls who may have or in group 8 on their first sexual experiences do. They are usually among the eleven (!) And 17 or 18 years and they show very risky sexual behavior.

The corresponding boys are also often minor. Because the girls "voluntarily" participate in these gangbangs are hardly ever reported! There are even girls who voluntarily "give up" to belong, and most girls dare not say afterwards that they were terrible.

The story of that girl from the CSI doctor made me think of them. Maybe she has given the group finds them, a story of someone "borrowed" (my interpretation). "

http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/

Always a gang mentality but always the girls' fault.  Rika's dad knew.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: August 21, 2010, 08:30:44 AM »

Where is TM??  Something about Lorenzo:

Not translated:

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Diahuebs Lorenzo v. R., Daniel A.W y Martin B.W a presenta dilanti di huez, pa un caso penal contra nan. L.R a wordo acusa di posesion di 341 mata di marihuana entre 18 di Mei y 20 di Juni 2007, como tambe posesion di marihuana. D.W y M.W a wordo acusa di posesion di arma di candela y patronchi y posesion di marihuana riba 20 di Juni 2007. Ademas di esaki M.W a wordo acusa di posesion di 234 mata di marihuana. Huez a cuminza repasa parti di e rapport di e caso contra L.v.R.
El a indica cu den e rapport tin para cu L. a wordo examina pa y psiquiatra y el a constata cu for di su hubentud, L. tabata tin problema cu dyslexia y ADHD. E rapport a mustra tambe cu abogado di e acusado a mustra cu estudionan ta bisa cu marihuana tin un efecto positivo riba hende cu tin ADHD y esey ta un di e motibonan pa cual L. tabata huma hopi marihuana

He grew the marijuana for his ADHD??   

http://www.diario.aw/2010/08/4-luna-condicional-pa-posesion-di-arma-di-candela-pa-proteha-132-cabrito/
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: August 21, 2010, 09:56:24 AM »

Where is TM??  Something about Lorenzo:

Not translated:

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Diahuebs Lorenzo v. R., Daniel A.W y Martin B.W a presenta dilanti di huez, pa un caso penal contra nan. L.R a wordo acusa di posesion di 341 mata di marihuana entre 18 di Mei y 20 di Juni 2007, como tambe posesion di marihuana. D.W y M.W a wordo acusa di posesion di arma di candela y patronchi y posesion di marihuana riba 20 di Juni 2007. Ademas di esaki M.W a wordo acusa di posesion di 234 mata di marihuana. Huez a cuminza repasa parti di e rapport di e caso contra L.v.R.
El a indica cu den e rapport tin para cu L. a wordo examina pa y psiquiatra y el a constata cu for di su hubentud, L. tabata tin problema cu dyslexia y ADHD. E rapport a mustra tambe cu abogado di e acusado a mustra cu estudionan ta bisa cu marihuana tin un efecto positivo riba hende cu tin ADHD y esey ta un di e motibonan pa cual L. tabata huma hopi marihuana

He grew the marijuana for his ADHD??   

http://www.diario.aw/2010/08/4-luna-condicional-pa-posesion-di-arma-di-candela-pa-proteha-132-cabrito/

I'm here Buckeye, but haven't even had my first cup yet.  Good find!

Marijuana for ADHD is a new one for me, but I did find some articles to support it.

I found this part interesting:

after translation:

advocate arlene schipper that owing to defende l. owing to critica the mature cu o.m. owing to tarda 3 year before deal the caso here. past owing to splica cu her cliente never more owing to attain her self in problem cu husticia y at present cu past owing to become father y her life is bayendo in good direccion, owing to come cu the caso here after by 3 year. the advocate owing to say also cu the rapport by the caso is quite witch. past owing to ask huez before declara or.m not admisible mirando the tardanza before deal the caso here y before her cliente not attain more castigo cu locual past owing to sit come to anend, cu is 35 day in detencion preventivo. also past owing to ask before l. attain the coin cu owing to wordo confisca by dje bek, mirando cu not have acusacion contra dje by bendemento by drugs.

----------

Arlene Schipper is Lorenzo's attorney (well now, isn't that special?)

If I understand correctly she's saying that he hasn't been in trouble with the police, has become a father, and his life is moving in a good direction.  I think he got six weeks time for the charges.  I think she's arguing that since the case took so long maybe he shouldn't have to serve any time?  She also wants them to return the money that was confiscated at his arrest since he wasn't charged with selling drugs?

Hopefully Sandy Leiva or someone else will stop by and help with the translation.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: August 21, 2010, 10:08:27 AM »

This reminded me of "The Pimps" and some of their statements.

Translated:

Earlier this week, I referred to a column by CSI Doctor Angela, a girl said to have become victim of a gang rape (gangbang). Then came this response:

"This girl had fabricated the story and I try always to think of what it has since moved to. A while ago I talked a 14-year-old girl (really) a gangbang had experienced and which the movie had ended up on Youtube. She was by publishing the movie by the (Antillean) boys panicked. I've seen the movie (nauseating) and asked how they could get out of there.

Eventually her parents have taken action. By coincidence, I found that after talking with several girls in a gangbang (predominantly Antillean) boys much more frequently. The often very young girls do this "voluntarily" participate. Such a girl will get "dating" with one of those guys and then invited the boy to a home game the X-box or something to play. Over time, and then had sex and are also friends who also want to join (and I do not mean the X-Box)

A girl dares not always refuse to even have sex with her friends 'dating'. The girls create themselves later on because they are proud that they are so in demand by these guys. It gives them "Status" in certain groups girls. Other girls say they have done, but that's not always the case. Sometimes they say it is just there to hear and "status" to have or get.

The ultimate status groups that girls get pregnant by touching of a boy. They can these guys than just a moment to tie. These are often very young girls who may have or in group 8 on their first sexual experiences do. They are usually among the eleven (!) And 17 or 18 years and they show very risky sexual behavior.

The corresponding boys are also often minor. Because the girls "voluntarily" participate in these gangbangs are hardly ever reported! There are even girls who voluntarily "give up" to belong, and most girls dare not say afterwards that they were terrible.

The story of that girl from the CSI doctor made me think of them. Maybe she has given the group finds them, a story of someone "borrowed" (my interpretation). "

http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/

Always a gang mentality but always the girls' fault.  Rika's dad knew.

This one just makes me furious too!   

"Rika", did I miss something from the article?

I'm asking because there's a Rika in Val's group of friends...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: August 21, 2010, 10:29:31 AM »

I'm posting the entire original article about Lorenzo, and a translated version...just in case.

4 luna condicional, pa posesion di arma di candela pa proteha 132 cabrito

Publication: Diasabra, 21 Augustus 2010. Categoria: Judicial

El a indica cu den e rapport tin para cu L. a wordo examina pa y psiquiatra y el a constata cu for di su hubentud, L. tabata tin problema cu dyslexia y ADHD. E rapport a mustra tambe cu abogado di e acusado a mustra cu estudionan ta bisa cu marihuana tin un efecto positivo riba hende cu tin ADHD y esey ta un di e motibonan pa cual L. tabata huma hopi marihuana.
L. semper a bisa cu e marihuana cu e tabata cultiva no tabata pa bende, sino pa uso propio.

Pa loke ta e caso contra D. y M. cu ta tata y yiu, den e cas a wordo haya un tipo di shotgun y e tabata D. a splica cu mirando cu e tin 132 cabrito, e ta uza e arma aki pa defende su bestianan, contra entre otro cachonan.

El a bisa cu el a pidi permiso pa e arma, pero cu e no a haya esaki. El a bisa tambe cu el a tende cu tin un tipo di ley na Aruba cu ta bisa cu si bo tin mas di 50 cabrito, bo mag di tin un arma di candela pa proteha nan.

Pa loke ta e droga, M. a bisa huez cu e tabata pa uso propio. Huez a puntre si ainda e ta planta mata di marihuana y el a bisa cu no. El a splica si cu de bez en cuando e ta huma ainda. D. a splica huez cu marihuana ta calmabo, pero huez a bise cu awendia tin marihuana mas fuerte, cu lo por tin otro efectonan tambe riba un persona.

Huez a puntre unda el a haya e arma y el a bisa cu el a hereda esaki for di su tata, kende tambe tabata cria bestia. Segun huez, e arma no a wordo haya scondi den e cas, como si fuera e tabata wordo warda pa comete crimen cune.

Fiscal a haya tur tres culpable di e hechonan. El a bisa cu den e cantidad di castigo cu e ta pidi, e mester tene cuenta cu e hecho cu e caso ta di 2007. Pa loke ta L.v.R, fiscal a bisa cu L. no a wordo acusa di ta bende droga, aunque tin indicacion cu esaki lo por tabata posibel. El a bisa cu el a tende cuenta cu e posibilidad aki den e castigo cu el a pidi.

Fiscal a exigi un castigo condicional di 6 siman contra L. Pa loke ta D.W, fiscal a indica cu normalmente e maneho di O.M ta cu si bo wordo haya cu arma di candela, bo ta cuminza na haya 12 luna.

Sinembargo den e caso aki e arma a wordo haya na cas y fiscal a kere D. ora cu el a bisa cu e ta uza e arma solamente pa proteha su cabritonan.  El a exigi un castigo condicional di 4 luna. Contra M.W fiscal a exigi 2 luna condicional.

Abogado Arlene Schipper kende a defende L. a critica e hecho cu O.M a tarda 3 aña pa trata e caso aki. El a splica cu su cliente nunca mas a haya su mes den problema cu husticia y awor cu el a bira tata y su bida ta bayendo den bon direccion, a bin cu e caso aki despues di 3 aña. E abogado a bisa tambe cu e rapport di e caso ta hopi bruha.

El a pidi huez pa declara O.M no admisible mirando e tardanza pa trata e caso aki y pa su cliente no haya mas castigo cu locual el a sinta caba, cu ta 35 dia den detencion preventivo.
Tambe el a pidi pa L. haya e placa cu a wordo confisca di dje bek, mirando cu no tin acusacion contra dje di bendemento di droga.

Abogado Figaroa representando D. y M., a bisa huez cu e ta di acuerdo cu ponencia di abogado Schipper pa loke ta tardanza di e caso.

E abogado a pidi huez tambe pa su clientenan haya e auto bek cu autoridadnan a confisca.
Na final huez a duna L. un castigo igual na e tempo cu el a sinta caba, esta 35 dia. Pa loke ta D., huez a duna 4 luna condicional y M. a haya 2 luna condicional. Ambos cu un tempo di prueba di 2 aña.

Huez a dicta tambe cu L. tin cu haya e placa cu a wordo confisca, mientras cu D. y M. tin cu haya nan auto bek.

Papiamentu translation:

4 moon condicional, before posesion by arm by candela before proteha 132 cabrito

publication: saturday, 21 august 2010.

categoria: judicial

oranjestad(aan): diahuebs lorenzo v. r., daniel owing to.w y hammer b.w owing to present fast by huez, before one caso penal contra they. l.r owing to wordo acusa by posesion by 341 kill by marihuana among 18 by half y 20 by june 2007, because also posesion by marihuana. d.w y m.w owing to wordo acusa by posesion by arm by candela y patronchi y posesion by marihuana on 20 by june 2007. apart from this m.w owing to wordo acusa by posesion by 234 kill by marihuana. huez owing to cuminza repasa part by the rapport by the caso contra l.v.r. past owing to indica cu in the rapport have bird cu l. owing to wordo examina before y psiquiatra y past owing to constata cu for by her hubentud, l. was have problem cu dyslexia y adhd. the rapport owing to indicate also cu advocate by the acusado owing to indicate cu estudionan is say cu marihuana have one efecto positive on person cu have adhd y esey is one by the motibonan before cual l. was smoke quite marihuana. l. always owing to say cu the marihuana cu the was cultiva not was before sell, but before usage own.

before thing is the caso contra d. y m. cu is father y child, in the cas owing to wordo attain one type by shotgun y the was d. owing to splica cu mirando cu the have 132 cabrito, the is employ the arm here before defende her bestianan, contra among another cachonan.

past owing to say cu past owing to ask permission for her arm, but cu the not owing to attain this. past owing to say also cu past owing to hear cu have one type by ley at aruba cu is say cu if thou have more by 50 cabrito, thou mag by have one arm by candela before proteha they.

before thing is the drugs, m. owing to say huez cu the was before usage own. huez owing to puntre if still the is plant kill by marihuana y past owing to say cu not. past owing to splica if cu de bez provided that cuando the is smoke still. d. owing to splica huez cu marihuana is calmabo, but huez owing to bise cu awendia have marihuana more strong, cu will can have another efectonan also on one person.

huez owing to puntre where past owing to attain the arm y past owing to say cu past owing to hereda this for by her father, that also was cria animal. according huez, the arm not owing to wordo attain scondi in the cas, because if fuera the was wordo keep before comete crimen cune.

fiscal owing to attain all three culpable by the hechonan. past owing to say cu in the cantidad by castigo cu the is ask, the have to hang on to cuenta cu the mature cu the caso is by 2007. before thing is l.v.r, fiscal owing to say cu l. not owing to wordo acusa by is sell drugs, aunque have indicacion cu this will can was possible. past owing to say cu past owing to hear cuenta cu the posibilidad here in the castigo cu past owing to ask.

fiscal owing to exigi one castigo condicional by 6 week contra l. before thing is d.w, fiscal owing to indica cu ordinarily the maneho by or.m is cu if thou wordo attain cu arm by candela, are you cuminza at attain 12 moon (months).

sinembargo in the caso here the arm owing to wordo attain at home y fiscal owing to believe d. hour cu past owing to say cu the is employ the arm only before proteha her cabritonan. past owing to exigi one castigo condicional by 4 moon. contra m.w fiscal owing to exigi 2 moon condicional.

advocate arlene schipper that owing to defende l. owing to critica the mature cu or.m owing to tarda 3 year before deal the caso here.  past owing to splica cu her cliente never more owing to attain her self in problem cu husticia y at present cu past owing to become father y her life is bayendo in good direccion, owing to come cu the caso here after by 3 year. the advocate owing to say also cu the rapport by the caso is quite witch.

past owing to ask huez before declara or.m not admisible mirando the tardanza before deal the caso here y before her cliente not attain more castigo cu locual past owing to sit come to anend, cu is 35 day in detencion preventivo. also past owing to ask before l. attain the coin cu owing to wordo confisca by dje bek, mirando cu not have acusacion contra dje by bendemento by drugs.

advocate figaroa representando d. y m., owing to say huez cu the is by acuerdo cu ponencia by advocate schipper before thing is tardanza by the caso.

the advocate owing to ask huez also before her clientenan attain the car bek cu autoridadnan owing to confisca. at end huez owing to give l. one castigo equal at the time cu past owing to sit come to anend, esta 35 day. before thing is d., huez owing to give 4 moon condicional y m. owing to attain 2 moon condicional. both cu one time by proof by 2 year.

huez owing to dicta also cu l. have cu attain the coin cu owing to wordo confisca, while cu d. y m. have cu attain they car bek.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.