April 26, 2024, 10:23:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #844 7/31/10 - 8/29/2010  (Read 253911 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #640 on: August 21, 2010, 10:37:25 AM »

After reading it all again, I think Lorenzo's sentence may have been made equal to the time he'd served?  Six weeks was mentioned...and then 35 days.

Lorenzo gets his money back too.

I guess that other little run in with the law didn't count for anything...

Only in Aruba...almost 350 plants for "personal use".  I'm thinking that's a LOT of weed!  JMO   Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: August 21, 2010, 10:41:58 AM »

I guess smoking all that weed didn't help Lorenzo's paranoia level though....ya know since he's not a drug dealer after all...and he needed all that protection around his home.  Stone wall...razor wire...dogs...video surveillance...

Interesting to say the least...

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: August 21, 2010, 10:56:02 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_76914.php

Google translation:

New face of Aruba

August 20, 2010, 13:06 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY - Along the LG Smith Boulevard yesterday hanging large banners which the new promotional campaign Tourist ATA to see. The logo was again yesterday during a reception by ATA and Tourism Minister Otmar Oduber (AVP) was presented to guests. On each banner is a different face, topped by a varying text and below the fixed text One Happy Island. Below the picture is the new logo of Aruba. Other banners included only the logo in the large. The logo consists of the red star from the national flag and the letters of Aruba, in various shades of blue (the sea) and green (of flora and fauna). Tonight is a big party held to introduce the new logo. Everyone is welcome.

http://www.diario.aw/

Papiamentu translation:

one victima also be willing to smile!!

adieu cu aruba not coi the bull at her cacho, nothing do not go change!

mucho window dressing!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: August 21, 2010, 11:02:58 AM »

EXONERATED!

Karin Janssen

'The Abrams Report' for June 30
updated 10:30 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 1, 2005

KARIN JANSSEN, CHIEF PROSECUTOR, ARUBA:  The father and the mother have asked a friend of Joran‘s, the suspect, the minor suspect, to come to their home to tell them what he has explained to the police.  And that is - well, I can say was an obstruction of the investigation.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

Paulus van der Sloot

Suspect Statement - June 23, 2005

My wife called Freddy again and asked him if he could tell his story again to Joran's lawyer. At first he didn't want to come because he had an exam the very next day but in the end he and his parents came over. He then told the story he knew to Joran's lawyer.

Arlene Ellis-Schipper

'The Abrams Report' for June 30
updated 10:30 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 1, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: August 21, 2010, 11:25:54 AM »

This one just makes me furious too!   

"Rika", did I miss something from the article?

I'm asking because there's a Rika in Val's group of friends...

[/quote]

Rika wasn't in the article but Joran dated a Rika, who was 12? before her father put a stop to it.  I think it was Rikka.  She was discussing it with Val's friend Nathalie, at one time.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: August 21, 2010, 11:42:33 AM »

EVERYBODY'S RELATED!!

Beth Holloway

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for April 6
updated 4/7/2006 12:15:41 PM ET

RITA COSBY, HOST:  What do you make of the fact that it‘s so strange that here‘s this guy who‘s his brother-in-law, Gerold Dompig?  Isn‘t that weird to you, too, just that strange connection?  And the fact—it was interesting.  When we were down there, the authorities were sort of, like, Well, we can‘t really focus on him because of, basically, who he‘s connected to.

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE‘S MOTHER:  Well, you know, it’s really not any stranger to me than it is that the Kalpoes are cousins of Gerold Dompig.  So you know, they‘re all very connected on that island. It‘s hard to find someone who‘s not a relative or a cousin.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12205086/

Greta Van Susteren

On the Record w/ Greta
Thursday, May 25, 2006

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST:  As most of you know, Guido Wever, age 19, was arrested in Holland last week in connection with Natalee Holloway's disappearance. He has been released. Here is a small news item: He is related to a frequent guest on our show — Arlene Ellis-Schipper. I was told they are cousins, but I don't know if that is first, second, etc. Cousins... and yes, Aruba is a small place.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,196974,00.html

Guido Wever

Natalee Holloway's Mother 'Guardedly Optimistic' About New Arrest
Monday, May 22, 2006

Guido Wever, an Aruba national, is expected to face charges Tuesday in a Dutch courtroom connection with the disappearance of the high school senior. Wever's lawyer, Gerard Spong was expected to file a suit Monday to prevent his extradition to the Caribbean island on charges of "assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,196363,00.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #646 on: August 21, 2010, 11:43:12 AM »

This site is that of a defrocked judge.  He is writing about Natalee.  I have followed since he started.  A poster named Carin supposedly challenged Anita to reveal who else was with Joran that night or she would reveal it.  Today there is a posting with the supposed email Carin sent to the Blogger.  There is a picture of a keycard and also supposedly one of Natalee at time of death.  The blog is closed to comments.  I was hoping we could grab the pics, just in case.

Several commenters, including "Mitch" at last asked the "nice" post that I would have toegstuurd Carin. I promised her permission. That she (or he) me through an email data.

Than post below:

Keycard Holiday Inn

I also received an equally unclear as macabre photographs, which would permit of Natalee Holloway shortly after she was slain / cqom killed was killed:

Photo Natalee Holloway (this is the size of the picture as I received via email)

I also received a DVD of pieces mailed, which reconstruct the course of the night of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway will be shown.

Critical questions remained unanswered by me. Hard evidence were omitted. Then it stops. The only hard point was a fairly specific indication of where Natalee would be found.

http://www.raadsheer-wedzinga.nl/wordpress/

I don't see anything that looks like Natalee or a human but I do see in the upper right what looks like a car tire and wheel:

I clearly see a foot near the right hand corner and a clear big toe. The body is distorted, and you can see her head near the upper left hand corner. The picture is the negative.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: August 21, 2010, 11:46:39 AM »

This one just makes me furious too!   

"Rika", did I miss something from the article?

I'm asking because there's a Rika in Val's group of friends...

Rika wasn't in the article but Joran dated a Rika, who was 12? before her father put a stop to it.  I think it was Rikka.  She was discussing it with Val's friend Nathalie, at one time.
[/quote]

Thanks Buckeye.   

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #648 on: August 21, 2010, 11:49:27 AM »

I keep looking at the photo and still can't figure out what it shows. I've messed with brightness, constrast, hue, etc. I keep thinking I see what looks like a face in the upper left hand section of it.

This site is that of a defrocked judge.  He is writing about Natalee.  I have followed since he started.  A poster named Carin supposedly challenged Anita to reveal who else was with Joran that night or she would reveal it.  Today there is a posting with the supposed email Carin sent to the Blogger.  There is a picture of a keycard and also supposedly one of Natalee at time of death.  The blog is closed to comments.  I was hoping we could grab the pics, just in case.

Several commenters, including "Mitch" at last asked the "nice" post that I would have toegstuurd Carin. I promised her permission. That she (or he) me through an email data.

Than post below:

Keycard Holiday Inn

I also received an equally unclear as macabre photographs, which would permit of Natalee Holloway shortly after she was slain / cqom killed was killed:

Photo Natalee Holloway (this is the size of the picture as I received via email)

I also received a DVD of pieces mailed, which reconstruct the course of the night of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway will be shown.

Critical questions remained unanswered by me. Hard evidence were omitted. Then it stops. The only hard point was a fairly specific indication of where Natalee would be found.

http://www.raadsheer-wedzinga.nl/wordpress/

I don't see anything that looks like Natalee or a human but I do see in the upper right what looks like a car tire and wheel:

I see a face could this be Natalee licence all torn up?

The negative shows her laying on her right side with her right foot pointing to the right.
What intrigues me about the photo is that he said it reveals the location of the body, or maybe he means there are clues as to where the body is.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #649 on: August 21, 2010, 12:48:41 PM »

I acquired better photo enhancement software this morning (Paint.NET)

I think there is plastic sheeting over the body, some of it is single
layer and some of it is folded over. That's why the body isn’t clearly
defined.
All I did to get this image was take the original and adjust the
output level in Paint.Net to zero.
I’ve found that one way to see more clearly what is in these images is to blow them up to full screen and then back away from the monitor about five feet.

I have a pretty good idea of the wheel style in the photo. Where in all these years of the forum can I find a lot of pictures of the sloot, kalpoe, joran friends, cars?
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #650 on: August 21, 2010, 12:53:39 PM »

I think the rectangular object in the left hand is a cell phone. Did
she have her phone when she went missing? If so does anyone know what
model? The one in this photo looks like it has fairly square corners.
I have a better idea of what the overall scene indicates and I'll
look at it some more to verify I'm correct. It seems the body had been
tugged several times towards the bottom of the original photo (right hand side in the one below) photo before being
covered with clear plastic. I'll send evidence of that later. But for
now as you can see in this image there are some rectangular
indentations in the sand to the left of the phone. Those are where the
open phone indented the sand after each tug. I need to look more
closely at the hand but for now it looks to me like it is grasping the
phone. Earlier I could not figure out why the hand looked out of
proportion to the right arm, her top, face, etc. The fingers looked
too short. But they now make sense because they are grasping the phone
- I looked for indications of finger nails and couldn't discern any
and that supports the theory that the fingers are folded down over the
phone.

I more or less did an inversion of the photo (turned it into a
negative) to get the attached view.
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #651 on: August 21, 2010, 12:56:40 PM »

To get this rendition all I did was adjust color hue strengths.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #652 on: August 21, 2010, 01:10:58 PM »

she have her phone when she went missing? If so does anyone know what
tugged several times towards the bottom of the original photo (right hand side in the one below) photo before being
phone. Earlier I could not figure out why the hand looked out of
phone.

I don't think she had her cell phone with her, but Sanders came up missing that night.

2 4 1
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: August 21, 2010, 01:29:45 PM »

she have her phone when she went missing?
If so does anyone know what
phone.  Earlier I could not figure out why the hand looked out of
phone.

Natalee's Cell Phone

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 32:
  No one says much at all on the four-hour flight. Continuing to make calls for information as long as I can get cell service in the air. I talk again to the coach. He says he may have found a U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) agent who can help us, but is having trouble connecting with the police on the island. He's having a hard time getting past the beach patrol and getting to the "right authorities." Then we lose contact.

Page 38:  We arrive at the Holiday Inn, get of the vaan, and go inside the open-air lobby of the hotel.  The coach and DEA agent are to our left, and we turn to walk toward them.

I go straight to the DEA agent and begin telling him what we know.

Page 40:  All of us are dumbfounded by this blasé attitude. No one would direct the coach to island police authorities or give him any helpful information. So he kept vigil in the lobby. He was at a complete loss until the U.S. DEA agent surfaced on the island.

Page 41:   The DEA agent asks for Natalee's cell phone and passport. I don't want to reach into her bag, but I don't want anyone else to touch it either. A little carry-on purse is attached to the side of it. Inside are her passport, cell phone, and some cash right on the top. I remove them and zip the purse back. The agent looks at Natalee's things a few moments, then gives them back to me. I return Natalee's things to her little purse as I walk back to the hotel room to leave her bag there

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: August 21, 2010, 01:39:41 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/06/29/aruban-prime-minister-in-defeat-still-does-not-understand-freedom-of-the-press-oduber-loses-to-diario/

Brie on June 30th, 2007 1:10 pm
“Rika” Niharilen Trivedi, Joran’s ex-girlfriend in 2005, her father Parimal Trivedi is resident manager of the Renaissance Resort and Casino. “RIKA” was only 12 YEARS OLD at that time! Guess what crime could of fallen under that relationship.

Alberto Levy, owner of Carlos ‘n Charlies

Rafael Levy, resides in Miami,Fla. alleged association with International porn coming out of Miami…Paulus probably stays there

Melody Granadilo, Joran’s ex-girlfried was told by a friend that Joran had called her on 05-30-05 from his tennis practice right after school that day(that was the day Joran slept in the nurses office but managed to play tennis right after school)and stated concern about the girl he had been with on 5/30 was missing….so if he left her on the beach and went to school that day how did he even know she was missing

http://solodipueblo.com/?p=1210

Graduacion di studiantenan di International School of Aruba

June 30, 2010 # 12:45 pm # Featured Articles, General, Local # No Comment

International School of Aruba recientemente a tene su ceremonia anual di graduacion, cual a tuma lugar na Radisson Aruba Resort. Un total di 12 graduadonan di International School of Aruba a ricibi nan diplomanan. Despues di e tradicional entrada di e graduadonan den procesion, e director di International School of Aruba, Paul Sibley a duna tur invitadonan bon bini na e ceremonia di graduacion di 2010. Gabriella Margarita Krichevsky a introduci Sr. Michael Lance pa e discurso di graduacion. Despues a continua cu e discurso di e graduadonan cu a ser duna door di mihor graduado, Olivia Zeolla. Olivia a logra e average di punto (GPA) di mas halto riba 3.50. Tambe a haci e traspaso tradicional di e ‘memory box’ of e caha di memoria door di e graduado Verushka Alvarez pa Inez van der Scheer. Ademas, Sr. y Sra. Sibley a presenta reconocimientonan especial pa despues sigi cu e momento di entrega di e diplomanan di International School of Aruba. E graduadonan di 2010 ta consisti di Verushka Hismelda Alvarez, Magali Bauschat, Alexandra Katleen Elizabeth Brown, Neha Dodia, Ralph Jonathan Ecury, Camille Ciam Junior Gibs, Gabriella Margarita Krichevsky, Pablo Carter Mendez, Valeria Valentina Suñé, Niharika Trivedi, Chun-Kit Daniel Wong y Olivia Nicole Zeolla. E graduadonan di International School of Aruba a aplica y a ser acepta na diferente di universidadnan na Merca, Hulanda y rond mundo. Adicionalmente, hopi di e graduadonan a ricibi oferta di beca (scholarship). Universidadnan cu e graduadonan di International School of Aruba lo atende ta inclui Oxford College at Emory University; Oxforda, Georgia, Florida Institue of Technology; Melbourne Florida, IN Holland University; Rotterdam, Hulanda, Richmond The American University in England; Surry, Inglatera, Barry University; Miami Shores, Florida, Boston University; Boston, Massachusetts, Merca. International School of Aruba ta felicita tur e graduadonan y nan mayornan  pa e logro importante aki y ta desea nan hopi exito den nan estudio universitario.

The after graduation party....

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=viewcategory&catid=69#category

Confessions & South Beach 5June'10

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=viewcategory&catid=65&startpage=1#category

Nope is Dope @ Mr.Jazz 29May'10

http://www.facebook.com

Rika Trivedi

About Me

Basic Info   
Sex:   Female

Work and Education
College   
Richmond, The American International University in London '14
International Journalism and Media

High School   
International School of Aruba '10

Likes and Interests
Activities   
Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley, I tilt my game controller side to side thinking it will help., "f*ck you" "f*ck you too" "can i have a kiss?" "yeah", ...anndd thats why nobody likes you., ok, if we get caught, pretend we dont speak english., Your Cute . lol jk , whos your friend. ;D, glad there is a delete option on FB for undignified posts, "pssst" "pssst" "what" "hi :], Checking every aisle in the supermarket looking for Mum, If you ask me to hold your drink, I will drink it., Lying in Bed Wondering if it's Worth it to get up and Pee, Where's Kanye when my parents are giving me a long ass speech?, Don't cry. Just say 'f*ck you' and smile., Sometimes you just make me wanna grab your face and kiss you., "Remember that time when you-" . NOT in front of my parent dumbass, Oh no, don't worry about me.. It's not like I have feelings or anything., ''LET'S STAY UP ALL NIGHT!'' ''YEAH!'' *sleeps at 12*, Don't go to bed yet, i want to talk to you. Smile, Never underestimate a girl's abillity to find things out.

Truth is, everybody is going t...

Music   
David Guetta in Aruba, Loko Productions, Tiësto, Linkin Park, Shiny Toy Guns, Lady Gaga, Jay Sean

David Guetta in Aruba

Movies   
The Unborn

The Unborn

Television   
South Park, 90210, Keeping Up With The Kardashians on E!

South Park

Other   
ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION is not a new problem...Natives Americans use to call it WHITE PEOPLE., Status Emotions & Animations, jay hernandez image by LatinaCutie707 on Photobucket, BlackBerry, Richmond the American International University in London, those hugs where you get picked up ♥, guys who smell good is a huge turn on. (:, We all have a friend who doesn't get the joke, so we have to explain it to them., Blizz 101.7 FM, Richmond, The American International University in London, You Know You’re Rich When…, Holy s**t there is a F**king tiger in the bathroom, Dont say it, Prove it., Nah, don't worry about me, It's not like I had my hopes up or anything., babe..baaabe.. baaaaabe. bbaaaabbbbee.. babbbbeee.... wattt!? i loove youuu <3, Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin' with no makeup on..., I'm a good goalkeeper LOL JK I'm Robert Green, If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular, THE OFFICIAL RULES OF POKE WARS, Hi i'm a boy. sexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsex, wow, you're a total ass., If you break a pinky promise, ill break your pinky, promise., Im Naked and Texting You But You Don't Know It, I love being in that mood where everything is hilarious, NO. my status is from a song. its not about you. get over yourself., Hey dumbass she likes you, quit playing with her emotions, I Wish Phil From The Hangover Was MY Teacher At School.. I'd Go Every Day.., We all have that one friend with really huge boobs. Smile, Aruba, im bringing sexy back! LOL JK, my sexy never left. Smile, WORLD CUP 2010 BABYYY!!!!(:<3, aint no mountain high enough to keep me from you babe, LOL jk u seen everest?, Neuken in de keuken, 87x/59(1+x)=(18*7x)*(67-x)...f*ck this, I'm going to be a stripper., "Dude, be as slow as possible so I don't have to do my presentation", Ahh f*** it - you only live once, Summer 2010, Ok, If we get caught here's the story..., You mean so much to me.. LOL jk, take your clothes off, "Dude she has a bf" " Yeah so? Soccer has a goalie, doesn't mean you can't score", Oh thats funny, your acting different now that they're here., We pregame harder than you party, I don't really care. I'm graduating., Sexstrology, I want to. But I shouldn't. But I REALLY want to., Se Mi Ta Biniendo... 30 min dsps. Unda bo ta? Na cas -_-", Who the HELL is texting me at 830am?!... Oh, its you, that's ok then., Hey baby, here have a turn on COD... LOL jk, go back to the kitchen, Karma is when you throw a banana in Mario Kart and end up slipping on it., AAARRG wanna talk to you so badly, but i don't know what to say., C.L.A.S.S. - Careless Lazy Ass Students Slacking, Is your ass from McDonald's? Because I'm lovin it Wink, Say this fast! [ I , 1, 2, 4, Q] Join if you get it;), ❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Pimpin, The fine line between: "No! Dont! Stop!" and "No, dont stop.", I turned out liking you, A lot more than I originally planned, Life's not a garden, Don't be a hoe, Say NO! to a Dolphinarium in Aruba, Its not called being whipped, its called respecting your girl., Sarcasm Society, David Beckham, YOUniversityTV, Bruno, Freida Pinto, Texts From Last Night, Melanie Collins, Last Day of School, Awkward Silences, laughing, Shaun White, Brody Jenner, Fernando Torres, Michael Phelps, Bastian Schweinsteiger , talk to you all night, die from lack of sleep next day..worth every minute, "I should go to sleep.." "No, stay up to talk to me Smile" "Well okay... (:" ♥, I ♥ ARUBA, Adrian Cardoso, Hands up if you would like to be the Opposite Sex for a Day.., Guys try to get in your pants and girls try to get in your wallet, Sushi-Ya & Nextdoor, Finding out something about someone, and never looking at them the same., Your my bestfriend because i wouldnt dare to be this weird with anyone else, "Hi, I'm a boy, I lie about my feelings all the time and ruin your life Smile", I love listening to lies when i know the truth, Hard Rock Café "Aruba", Ricardo Kakà, IN 2013 I WILL WATCH 2012 AND LAUGH, That status was so about me, you're just to pussy to write my name on it., Geometry can kiss my Angle-Side-Side, Pretending not to see someone when you really do, ilovemuzika, Sen10rs!, Kourtney Kardashian, CILO Aruba, Kim Kardashian, Edward Maya, Khloe Kardashian, I hate waking up during a good dream and it won't come back!, Laughing when someone falls, tubing (:, Buster'Garage Aruba, Cristiano Ronaldo, We Want a Dislike Option, REAL EL CANARIO, TATTOO Party Boat- Aruba, New York Yankees, Starbucks Frappuccino, If we get 2 Million members, Faceboook will create 3-way chat., Mon :[ Tues :/ Wed Neutral Thurs :] Friday Very Happy Sat (^.^ )Sun(-__-), Getting extremely hungry in the middle of the night-.-, DO NOT COCK BLOCK !, Sub teacher: "Does your normal teacher let you do that?" Students: "Yes...", Hey Cupid can you shoot both of us next time? Thanks., There are 6,692,030,277 people on earth, i only want you though <3, Ill probably regret this tommorow, but right now... IDGAF., awh, your amazing.... why do you live so far away?, I wait for my parents to be in a good mood before asking something., I hate when I'm expecting a text, my phone vibrates, and it's someone else., Become a Fan if you have ever Pushed a door that said Pull, At first, I got jealous. But then I realized, she's ugly., Nobody Dates Anymore, Everybody has a ''Thing" with someone, I'm Having Sex on December 20, 2012 Just In Case, take a hint silly, i love you <3, Music and Lyrics, Men's ability to fake feelings to get what they want amazes me!!, I ♥ SLEEP, I close my eyes for a second and then wake up and i've slept for two hours, Modern Warfare 2, Tattoo & Piercing, dUCKs AnD R0bOtS, Hard Rock Cafe, Victoria's Secret Pink, I Hate Smoke, Abercrombie & Fitch, Real Madrid C.F., Sushi, The Twilight Saga, I could never date someone who couldn't make me laugh, Antiano Company, I want a man, not a boy., UNPLANED NIGHTS ALLWAYS TURNOUT THE BE THE BEST NIGHTS, greatest game ever: DON'T LET THE BALLOON TOUCH THE FLOOR, Im Not Lazy, I Just Choose To Do It Later., Direct eye contact can eather be really cute, akward, or creepy.., "Are you there?" Yeah. I just don't feel like answering you., ass grabbing, 1 + 1 = 69, With a smile like yours, how can I not smile back? Smile <3, I got 99 problems, and they all bitches, Blair Waldorf and Chuck Bass, Aruba International Film Festival, We know u have a big D!ck but please stop acting like one!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/parimal-trivedi/13/8ab/197

Parimal Trivedi
Director of Operations at Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino
Aruba

Current
Director of Operations at Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino

Past
Hotel Manager at Mullet Bay Resort & Casino, SXM, Netherlands Ant.
CRS Reservations Manager at SunResorts International, New York

Education
Ecole Baronnat, Grenoble, France
Cambridge School & JNU, New Delhi

Connections
30 connections
Industry
Hospitality
Parimal Trivedi’s Experience

Director of Operations
Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino
(Hospitality industry)
Currently holds this position

Hotel Manager
Mullet Bay Resort & Casino, SXM, Netherlands Ant.
(Hospitality industry)
1993 — 2000 (7 years )

CRS Reservations Manager
SunResorts International, New York
(Hospitality industry)
1991 — 1993 (2 years )

Parimal Trivedi’s Education

Ecole Baronnat, Grenoble, France
BA , Hospitality , 1984 — 1988

Cambridge School & JNU, New Delhi
1978 — 1980

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #655 on: August 21, 2010, 03:25:19 PM »

Where is TM??  Something about Lorenzo:

Not translated:

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Diahuebs Lorenzo v. R., Daniel A.W y Martin B.W a presenta dilanti di huez, pa un caso penal contra nan. L.R a wordo acusa di posesion di 341 mata di marihuana entre 18 di Mei y 20 di Juni 2007, como tambe posesion di marihuana. D.W y M.W a wordo acusa di posesion di arma di candela y patronchi y posesion di marihuana riba 20 di Juni 2007. Ademas di esaki M.W a wordo acusa di posesion di 234 mata di marihuana. Huez a cuminza repasa parti di e rapport di e caso contra L.v.R.
El a indica cu den e rapport tin para cu L. a wordo examina pa y psiquiatra y el a constata cu for di su hubentud, L. tabata tin problema cu dyslexia y ADHD. E rapport a mustra tambe cu abogado di e acusado a mustra cu estudionan ta bisa cu marihuana tin un efecto positivo riba hende cu tin ADHD y esey ta un di e motibonan pa cual L. tabata huma hopi marihuana

He grew the marijuana for his ADHD??   

http://www.diario.aw/2010/08/4-luna-condicional-pa-posesion-di-arma-di-candela-pa-proteha-132-cabrito/

I'm here Buckeye, but haven't even had my first cup yet.  Good find!

Marijuana for ADHD is a new one for me, but I did find some articles to support it.

I found this part interesting:

after translation:

advocate arlene schipper that owing to defende l. owing to critica the mature cu o.m. owing to tarda 3 year before deal the caso here. past owing to splica cu her cliente never more owing to attain her self in problem cu husticia y at present cu past owing to become father y her life is bayendo in good direccion, owing to come cu the caso here after by 3 year. the advocate owing to say also cu the rapport by the caso is quite witch. past owing to ask huez before declara or.m not admisible mirando the tardanza before deal the caso here y before her cliente not attain more castigo cu locual past owing to sit come to anend, cu is 35 day in detencion preventivo. also past owing to ask before l. attain the coin cu owing to wordo confisca by dje bek, mirando cu not have acusacion contra dje by bendemento by drugs.

----------

Arlene Schipper is Lorenzo's attorney (well now, isn't that special?)

If I understand correctly she's saying that he hasn't been in trouble with the police, has become a father, and his life is moving in a good direction.  I think he got six weeks time for the charges.  I think she's arguing that since the case took so long maybe he shouldn't have to serve any time?  She also wants them to return the money that was confiscated at his arrest since he wasn't charged with selling drugs?

Hopefully Sandy Leiva or someone else will stop by and help with the translation.

THATS EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE SAYING.  UNBELIEVABLE ISNT IT  sl
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: August 21, 2010, 03:36:43 PM »

I have never been very good at seeing things that are not visable or seeing anything in abstract or that is really not there.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: August 21, 2010, 04:00:57 PM »

Thanks Sandy Leiva!   

Yes, it is unbelievable!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: August 21, 2010, 04:08:22 PM »

Thanks Sandy Leiva!   

Yes, it is unbelievable!   

Weren't there a bunch of guns found along with the pot plants and the money?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: August 21, 2010, 04:10:51 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/21147-turista-ta-haya-ataca-di-curazon-y-ta-fayece-na-eagle-beach.html

Papiamentu translation:

tourist cu owing to fayece owing to depart diahuebs by hospital

saturday, 21 august 2010 14:27

he cu owing to fayece saturday afternoon is by aruba by vacacion. past owing to come aruba for by bonaire. the is bibando eynan although the is naci at the netherlands. also the was kedando close her famianan be alive at aruba. here is deal by one person cu is abide by epilepsy. diahuebs past owing to depart for by hospital. saturday past owing to come goza by we beachnan together cu child y grandson. past owing to come into water y at dado instant owing to ripara cu the was cabez abao y after owing to become cabez upstairs. owing to try yude at once y sake. they owing to beat alarma y two ambulance owing to present at the sitio. so they owing to chek'e the paciente at once. not can owing to haci nothing more pe. dr lin owing to being be called y owing to constata dead. slachthoffer hulp also owing to being notifica y owing to present before atende cu the family. paz at her restonan y quite forza at the family.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=4244&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

more imagen by the caso by hogamento at eagle beach

saturday afternoon owing to come into informe by cu one tourist will owing to hoga at eagle beach, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because ambulance at the sitio. at arrival by the patrol owing to come constata cu enberdad one man by edad will owing to hoga y paramediconan at the sitio owing to try practica c.p.r. (resuscitacion cardio pulmonar) but this not owing to give result. before 2'or y 20 dr. lin owing to constata dead by the victima. is deal here by one tourist dutch by bonaire cu owing to depart recientemente for by hospital y cu was conosi because one paciente by curazon y is paciente by epilepsy also. apparently the will owing to attain one ataca in lama hour cu the was disfrutando cu her family at beach. the tragedy here owing to afecta one grandson cu was cun'e during cu ela attain the atake. we is send words by deep condolencia at famianan by the fayecido.

***update*** version policial before more or less 2or by afternoon central is attain one call cu at eagle beach one will owing to hoga y do not give sign by life. strandpolitie is bay rapidamente at the sitio y is enclntra provided that berdad one man by edad cu do not give sign by life. they're talk cu famianan cu is at the sitio cu is bisanan cu the victima is they family y cu they owing to come lama together near by 12or by afternoon. the victima is one epilepsie patient but was one duiker by profesion time the was more yong y can owing to swim good. dado instant they owing to ripara cu the was cabes below y hour they owing to bay yude already was late. her name ta: walther johan george oomen nasi at the netherlands day 23 by may 1933. the is residencia at bonaire y is kedando at calabas appts. before 2or y mey dr lin owing to constata dead natural. condolencia at the famianan.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.