March 28, 2024, 10:19:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #844 7/31/10 - 8/29/2010  (Read 253393 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #720 on: August 22, 2010, 04:02:16 PM »

I only saw part of this show.  John Ludwick is a weirdo.  He is a very creepy person.  His actions are strange.  Always smirking and laughing a little when answering a question.

Aline is an idiot and she looked terrible.l

I agree about John Ludwick.  Weird and creepy!  I haven't come to it yet in the transcript but iirc he only met Joran after Paulus died and Joran returned to Aruba for the memorial.  Why they interviewed him as someone who really knew Joran is beyond me.  Even though Joran ended up living with him during some of his last days in Aruba, he only knew him for a few months.

And Aline is just a ho looking for her five minutes of fame, any way she can get it.  MHO

I mean has Joran ever said she was his "girlfriend"?  IMO she was more like the girl that he screwed around on all his other girlfriend's with.

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/police_documents/joran610.htm

To your question as to how many girlfriends I have, I answer you the following. I only have one girlfriend and her name is "Florencia METZ". Before I had "Elaine" and before that "Carmen JACAPOUCHI" And she works in the Hospital and at the moment if Freddy's girlfriend. I have been having girlfriends since I was 14 and her name was "Jillian JOHNSON" and she now lives in the States. Her father had built the "Marriot Hotel" and she and I were both enrolled at the "International school". I also had a girlfriend named "Melody GRANADILLO". I have had five serious girlfriends in total since I was 14.

Aline was just a booty call who did whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted.

I agree with both of you.

Joran was living with John his final days in aruba because he has a blowup with Anita.  I guess it was such a big blow up that he went over Anita's house and left her a note before he left aruba.  Anita is a liar just like her son the monster.

Yes, I agree.  He learned from the master.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: August 22, 2010, 04:20:11 PM »

TM

Thank you so much.  I was not able to see the show.

YW, Buckeye.  I wish everyone could see it.  The visual aspects were very taking IMO also.  So many heart wrenching scenes from both cases.

Stephany's father kneeling down to kiss the headstone on her grave was heartbreaking.  And then the reminder that Natalee's family doesn't even have that final resting place for her. 

Aline, absolutely disgusting imo; and as San described her perfectly...an idiot (and she did look terrible too).

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #722 on: August 22, 2010, 04:28:35 PM »

http://www.nu.nl/buitenland/2317425/proces-van-sloot-stagneert-tolk.html

Google translation:

"Van der Sloot trial stagnates because of interpretor"

Published: August 22, 2010 7:47 p.m.
Last updated: August 22, 2010 9:02 p.m.
LIMA - The trial in Peru against Joran van der Sloot is stagnant because there is no official translator. That Van der Sloots attorney Máximo Altez Saturday said of Peru's Panamericana Televisión television station.

© AFP
Panamericana Televisión showed a letter from the Peruvian Association of Sworn Translators. Suggests that it does not have members of the Spanish to Dutch to translate.
Also left the station a letter from the Dutch embassy see July 21, which draws not on an official translator available.

Authorities
According Altez the case can not go before the Peruvian authorities have solved problem of translation.
A spokesman for the Foreign Ministry said Sunday in a reaction that always lists embassies to give lawyers and accredited interpreters and translators may choose from which Dutch abroad suspected of committing a crime. Such lists are almost always available. The embassy does not itself according to the spokesman, interpreter / translator.
Van der Sloot would consider a lawsuit against the Chilean authorities to begin deportation because his not following the rules would have expired, said Panamericana Televisión.
Chile
He traveled on the flight from Peru to Chile and was arrested in the latter. Chile then set him off to Peru.
Joran van der Sloot is suspected of the murder of the Peruvian Stephany Flores, on May 30 in his hotel room in Lima. He has told the police said, but is now embroiled in a proceeding for the confession to be nullified.
One of the arguments put forward by Van der Sloot, is that at present the questioning would have been sworn translator. On June 25 the judge rejected that request, but Van der Sloot has appealed. In a few days, the expected verdict, Justice said in a press release.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #723 on: August 22, 2010, 04:52:54 PM »

Video
Louis B. Schlesinger, Ph.D.
Forensic Psychologist
"What usually happens in cases like this is there's something sexual that causes some type of rage.  Either the victim does not want to engage in sex or the offender himself can't perform sexually and feels humiliated in some way that is responded to in an outburst of rage and violence."
Oh this makes so much sense!!!
Remember when he was asked what he did after Stephany was lying on the floor (?) err on the computer, he said he masturbated. So he was in some state of arrousal at some point.

I suspect that all the action with being a pimp was compensation for his sexual inadequacies. And men will go a long way to cover up their little sexual issues, it's a deep dark secret.
He probably imagined she was Guido.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: August 22, 2010, 06:54:29 PM »

http://www.nu.nl/buitenland/2317425/proces-van-sloot-stagneert-tolk.html

Google translation:

"Van der Sloot trial stagnates because of interpretor"

Published: August 22, 2010 7:47 p.m.
Last updated: August 22, 2010 9:02 p.m.
LIMA - The trial in Peru against Joran van der Sloot is stagnant because there is no official translator. That Van der Sloots attorney Máximo Altez Saturday said of Peru's Panamericana Televisión television station.

© AFP
Panamericana Televisión showed a letter from the Peruvian Association of Sworn Translators. Suggests that it does not have members of the Spanish to Dutch to translate.
Also left the station a letter from the Dutch embassy see July 21, which draws not on an official translator available.

Authorities
According Altez the case can not go before the Peruvian authorities have solved problem of translation.
A spokesman for the Foreign Ministry said Sunday in a reaction that always lists embassies to give lawyers and accredited interpreters and translators may choose from which Dutch abroad suspected of committing a crime. Such lists are almost always available. The embassy does not itself according to the spokesman, interpreter / translator.
Van der Sloot would consider a lawsuit against the Chilean authorities to begin deportation because his not following the rules would have expired, said Panamericana Televisión.
Chile
He traveled on the flight from Peru to Chile and was arrested in the latter. Chile then set him off to Peru.
Joran van der Sloot is suspected of the murder of the Peruvian Stephany Flores, on May 30 in his hotel room in Lima. He has told the police said, but is now embroiled in a proceeding for the confession to be nullified.
One of the arguments put forward by Van der Sloot, is that at present the questioning would have been sworn translator. On June 25 the judge rejected that request, but Van der Sloot has appealed. In a few days, the expected verdict, Justice said in a press release.

Maurice Steins has the initials CEN, under his signature.  Translators can be certified by the latest European translator standard which is CEN.  The old standard was ISO.  I have no idea if  the CEN, under his name, indicates this certification.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: August 22, 2010, 07:53:15 PM »

http://www.asaparuba.com/index.php?option=com_joomgallery&func=viewcategory&catid=344&Itemid=40#category

Glitz & Glam "Ivana Werleman" Fund-Raising Party at Tierra del Sol | Banner Pictures (July 30th, 2010)

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: August 22, 2010, 08:50:03 PM »

Thank you so much, Tibro.  What are those police thinking?  They don't want to make me have to come down there!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: August 22, 2010, 09:02:16 PM »

Thank you so much, Tibro.  What are those police thinking?  They don't want to make me have to come down there!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: August 22, 2010, 09:12:45 PM »

TM, thanks for all that translating and the news as usual.  I am going back and read some more of it.

If anyone seems a replay of this, please post it as I would still like to see it even after reading the translation.

It sounds as though they are really focusing on Joran and his completely evil ego.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: August 22, 2010, 09:16:14 PM »

Isn't Aline the one Joran got kicked out of the VIP club for having sex with in the nasty bathroom?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: August 22, 2010, 09:19:04 PM »

Well, I'm pretty sure he was kicked out of some club, not sure of the name, for having sex with her in the bathroom.

Ah, good times Aruba style.

PERSONA NON GRATA

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: August 22, 2010, 09:45:24 PM »

Well, I'm pretty sure he was kicked out of some club, not sure of the name, for having sex with her in the bathroom.

Ah, good times Aruba style.

Hi Anna    I remember reading about Joran getting kicked out of a club for having sex with a girl in the bathroom, but at this point, I can't recall the name of the club OR the girl.  Blech! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: August 22, 2010, 09:56:24 PM »

TM

YW, Buckeye.  I wish everyone could see it.  The visual aspects were very taking IMO also.  So many heart wrenching scenes from both cases.

Stephany's father kneeling down to kiss the headstone on her grave was heartbreaking.  And then the reminder that Natalee's family doesn't even have that final resting place for her. 

Aline, absolutely disgusting imo; and as San described her perfectly...an idiot (and she did look terrible too).

Texasmom you did a fantastic job transcribing that show and thank you again.  You did it 100 times better than I could have ever done.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: August 22, 2010, 09:58:52 PM »

HIBBERT, Aline -  character witness as listed on pg 33 Tacopina’s filing in NY civil suit.  Daughter of Fritz Hibbert, the registered owner of the "Hotel Baccarat" Strip club in Aruba and also the listed contact for: http://www.hibbert-solarsystem.com/ .  According to Cafe Bahia management, it seems Van der sloot and Aline Hibbert were "making out" in the women's bathroom of the club on more than one occasion. Club Bahia initially asked the two to stop, yet it seems Joran and Aline were unable to control themselves. After a second request, Joran Van der sloot was asked to leave on the condition he will not be allowed to return under any circumstances.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=203.0
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #734 on: August 22, 2010, 10:07:11 PM »

Good job TM. I got to see it at 2AM this morning. Great show. Jaap finally got part of his video on the air. I wonder what they had to pay for it?

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: August 22, 2010, 10:25:58 PM »

From a press conference in Oct last year (local and international). 

http://www.diario.aw/2009/10/paulina-rubio-y-fonseca-a-topa-ayera-cu-prensa-local-y-internacional/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: August 22, 2010, 10:45:26 PM »

TM, thanks for all that translating and the news as usual.  I am going back and read some more of it.

If anyone seems a replay of this, please post it as I would still like to see it even after reading the translation.

It sounds as though they are really focusing on Joran and his completely evil ego.

YW Anna!   

I hope they'll replay it again soon, so many who missed the shows this weekend can see it!

There was a film clip in the show also that I think may have been Joran playing in the ocean when he was very young and completely blonde.  I've been wondering ever since I saw it if Anita got paid for it and how much!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: August 22, 2010, 10:48:34 PM »

TM

Texasmom you did a fantastic job transcribing that show and thank you again.  You did it 100 times better than I could have ever done.

Thanks San!   

But I still think you're the best at summarizing!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: August 22, 2010, 10:54:52 PM »

Good job TM. I got to see it at 2AM this morning. Great show. Jaap finally got part of his video on the air. I wonder what they had to pay for it?

Thanks SuzieQ!   

No idea what they may have paid for Jaap's part in the show, but I'm glad it was in it!  The comments from Jaap and the others plus the outburst of rage when they confronted him over trying to beat the test is just that much more proof of Joran's behavior pattern IMO.

I loved that he thought he was so smart, and they still caught him in every lie. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: August 22, 2010, 10:58:40 PM »

THE INVOLVEMENT OF THE KALPOES?

Peter Devries

Newsweek - February 8, 2008

Do you believe that the Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were involved in any way?

PETER DEVIRES:  No, not at all.  On the tapes Joran calls them stupid.  I don't believe they were involved.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/109260/page/3

THE COMPLETE STORY
How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Peter Devries:

Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

Beth Holloway

Nancy Grace - August 26, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: We`ve known from day one Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are way deeply involved in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/26/ng.01.html

Karin Janssen - First Arrest - June, 2005

Aruba Authorities Detail Murder Suspicions
Friday, June 24, 2005

Joran van der Sloot (search) and his friends Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are being held under suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160654,00.html

Karin Janssen - Second Arrest - August, 2005

Brothers arrested again in Aruba case
Two held on suspicion of acting with others in teen's rape, killing
Saturday, August 27, 2005 Posted: 0319 GMT (1119 HKT)

(CNN) -- After being detained and then released last month in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, two brothers were arrested again Friday in Aruba on suspicion they acted "together with other people" in raping and killing the Alabama teen, the prosecutor's office said.

Without elaborating on the evidence, the office said in a statement that "new facts and circumstances" led them to re-arrest Satish Kalpoe, 18 and brother Deepak, 21.

"They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately raping somebody," the statement said.

"Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on."

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/26/aruba.arrests/index.html

Hans Mos - Third Arrest - November, 2007

Three Young Men Re-Arrested in Natalee Holloway Disappearance
Thursday, November 22, 2007

Dutch student Joran van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were arrested on suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway, the prosecutor's office said in a statement.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312488,00.html

Arlene Ellis-Schipper - Aruban Attorney

Nancy Grace - July 20, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: There is no grand jury in Aruba. It`s a different system.  You are arrested based on suspicion, on strong suspicion.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/14/ng.01.html

Noraina Pietersz - Aruban Attorney

Associated Press- June 9, 2005

Under Aruban law, only serious suspicion from investigators — not solid evidence — is needed for a judge to rule that suspects can be held, Pietersz said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8079019/

THE PUBLIC PROSECUTOR IS WORKING HARD ON THE CASE?

Peter Devries

02 - 15 - 2008 / 11:30 a.m. (G.M.T.)
NO REARREST FOR JORAN

For all clarity, the fact that Van der Sloot has not been taken into custody on remand does not mean that the judicial investigation against him has come to an end. Far from it. The Public Prosecutor is working hard on the case in which Joran van der Sloot is still prime suspect.

Peter R. de Vries

http://www.peterrdevries.com/news-norearrest.htm

Dave Holloway

Natalee Holloway's Dad: Aruba Investigators Ignored Another Potential Witness
Thursday, November 20, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Hans Mos does not believe this witness?

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FATHER: Hans Mos does not believe the witness. And when the witness gave his statement, it's my understanding that when he got -- when he almost got to the part talking about the judge (Paulus), Hans Mos made a comment that, what a nice guy he was and all this kind of stuff. ...

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Did the -- did -- was there ever any follow-up to see whether or not your witness had information that was truly helpful? Did Hans Mos, even though he didn't believe him -- did he at least assign someone to go out and investigate and look at that pond area?

HOLLOWAY: No, he didn't. You know, we had asked him to. And in fact, we had planned to go excavate the pond ourselves, and these hurricanes came through and one came close to Aruba and filled the pond back up with water. It's still our plan to go back. I think Hans Mos and I discussed, you know, Natalee's not in the pond, but we believe that, you know, he could possibly find a tennis shoe, maybe her driver's license or even some of Natalee's clothing, which would help lead into, you know, the timeline. And also, this witness implicates Paulus van der Sloot. So if that's the case, you know, that needs to be done.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,455069,00.html

Beth Holloway

Natalee Holloway's Mom: Aruba Investigators 'Not Following Up on Any Leads'
Wednesday, November 19, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Karin Janssen was the original prosecutor and Hans Mos took over. When she left Aruba, did she call you and sort of tie up lose ends, or did she just sort of vanish from your radar screen?

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: ... So you know, that's always been an issue, just no communication from the prosecuting attorney's office. And you know, it just leaves you wondering, you know, where are you? And you hear all this information coming them, saying that they're following up on every lead. Well, you know, that's just simply not true. They're not following up on any leads.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

Quote from: jen3560 on July 21, 2009, 04:16:40 PM

Natalee's Freebirds heard from this family member on Sept 14 2008 with the info that Beth was not at all happy with Mos.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5372.msg884344#msg884344

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.