April 16, 2024, 07:21:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #844 7/31/10 - 8/29/2010  (Read 253734 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: August 23, 2010, 08:33:12 PM »

Criminals make their own
"Murderer of the case", the Netherlands and "clown" is not separated in Castro Castro

6 Birds of a feather flock together. The three foreigners, suspected of committing the most notorious crimes in recent years in the capital, the Colombian Ospina Hugo Trujillo, Dutchman Joran van der Sloot and William Trickett Smith II decided to immortalize their meeting in the Miguel Castro Castro prison with a photography in which notes are calm and relaxed, as if they were happy in prison.

The unusual image of the exclusive broadcast the program "Sunday Today" was taken last August 15, when the so-called "murderer of the case" came to the prison, where the popular "Clown" and the Dutchman gave a warm welcome.

In the picture stands the pose of the Colombian hit man suspected murderer Trujillo Ospina Myriam Fefer businesswoman who wears a smiling and even with their hands two weapons imaginary one points to his left temple and the other at the head of another man accompanying the three mentioned and whose identity is unknown.

The Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, with a few extra kilos and wearing a shirt, relaxed smile before the camera lens picks up the shoulder while the Colombian, who would become his only friend in the prison.

For his part, William Trickett Smith II who looks thin and with a light beard, does not smile as his companions. On the contrary, the U.S. showed a look evasive, and distrust.

http://www.ojo.com.pe/ojo/nota.php?txtSecci_parent=&txtSecci_id=2&txtNota_id=419281
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #781 on: August 23, 2010, 08:34:19 PM »

he is better in castro castro than leaving prision.

I agree, he is a dead man walking if they let him out

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: August 23, 2010, 08:43:20 PM »

BREAKING NEWS!

Confession may be thrown out!  Decision any minute.

Talking heads are going back and forth on why he will or won't get out, even if it's thrown out.  If they do, how many more girls does he need to kill?  He's dangerous and a serial killer.

THEY CAN'T LET HIM GO!!!!!!

Don't believe it.  NG hasn't a clue.  They just want something to talk about. 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: August 23, 2010, 08:50:45 PM »

Joran AIN'T gettin' out! They dont' NEED his confession anyways -- they have plenty of evidence.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #784 on: August 23, 2010, 08:52:14 PM »

True Klass,  I panicked when I first saw it.  NG is always does anything for ratingsl 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: August 23, 2010, 08:55:10 PM »

Joran AIN'T gettin' out! They dont' NEED his confession anyways -- they have plenty of evidence.

I keep telling myself this but it still makes me want to scream to even hear that he MIGHT get out ever!  I literally don't think I could bear it so can just imagine how this makes Beth feel. 

But you are correct.  They have enough forensic evidence to convict him ten times over.

And ANY coverage of this reminds people of what Aruba did and apparently are trying to do again in smearing Natalee with their latest crockumentary.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: August 23, 2010, 08:57:47 PM »

Gaining weight, smiling, throwing a party for the newcomer!

Not what I was hoping for in Joran's Peruvian prison experience.

I hope he gets sent to Lurigancho for his sentence.  Maybe it will not be so nice for him there.

This looks far too good for Joran.  I hope they release him into the general population following the trial because it appears he could possibly survive under the current set up.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: August 23, 2010, 09:00:41 PM »

I didn't even know I had the BIO channel but I just found it!!!

Seems to be Channel 119 on my Dish for what it's worth.

Watching now.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: August 23, 2010, 09:01:38 PM »

Yeah, I wonder where they got all those photos of Joran--bet Anita is a wealthy woman now!

Going to concentrate on watching. . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: August 23, 2010, 09:03:39 PM »

he is better in castro castro than leaving prision.

I agree, he is a dead man walking if they let him out

He is definitely a dead man walking!  I'm sure Papa has someone waiting on the outside, just in case!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: August 23, 2010, 09:04:06 PM »

I didn't even know I had the BIO channel but I just found it!!!

Seems to be Channel 119 on my Dish for what it's worth.

Watching now.
DishNetwork channel 9443 in HD. 

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: August 23, 2010, 09:20:22 PM »

I think I remember Kyle referring to Eduardo with a shorter form of his name but I can't remember exactly what it was. 

IIRC it was in something Kermit posted.

Kyle said: "if I had to name a person who I trusted, I would say Eduardo Mansur. He's a great guy and was a lot of help.

Kyle said: "
Eduardo Mansur owns Benny Hannas (sp) and Hooters and perhaps others.. but he spends a lot of his time working with Diario for obvious reasons. He spends a lot of time in Bolivia and traveling around the US which he loves. He's got a beautiful F-250 truck and adores his two kids."

Vinda de Sousa @ Hooters

mr and mrs mansur at opening of Hooters

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: August 23, 2010, 09:23:43 PM »

Joran is safer in prison then on the streets of Peru.  But Stephanie's father would never ever allow this to happen.  Her father has a lot of power and a huge following in Peru..the people love him..and he is a kind man..as we have witnessed.  It takes a huge heart when his only daughter, the apple of his eye, was murdered and to say that he is also invested in this for Natalie and her family..he is a hero to me.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: August 23, 2010, 09:48:09 PM »

Hi msmarple

an angelic monkey

Janet

+++++++

GREATEST QUOTE OF ALL!!!

Beth on Greta, November 19, 2008:

HOLLOWAY: Yes. And Greta, I was just wanting to say that, you know, like I said, it's been a long time, but it's never too late for justice. And I'd be good with a "Midnight Express" prison anywhere for Joran.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

Janet - I am so glad I remembered that Beth had a "Midnight Express" quote. (Also, thank goodness for Google.)

I think it made your day! 

And Hello all Monkeys. I don't think we need to worry about Joran skating in Peru. Not going to happen.

(But I think he might fare better in prison, even in general pop, than some of you think. He's a big guy.)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: August 23, 2010, 09:53:22 PM »

Lalo is sometimes a nickname for Eduardo.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #795 on: August 23, 2010, 10:03:31 PM »

I think I remember Kyle referring to Eduardo with a shorter form of his name but I can't remember exactly what it was. 

IIRC it was in something Kermit posted.

Kyle said: "if I had to name a person who I trusted, I would say Eduardo Mansur. He's a great guy and was a lot of help.

Kyle said: "
Eduardo Mansur owns Benny Hannas (sp) and Hooters and perhaps others.. but he spends a lot of his time working with Diario for obvious reasons. He spends a lot of time in Bolivia and traveling around the US which he loves. He's got a beautiful F-250 truck and adores his two kids."

Vinda de Sousa @ Hooters

mr and mrs mansur at opening of Hooters

Thanks Kermit.  Good to see you!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: August 23, 2010, 10:15:28 PM »

texasmom - I wanted to thank you for transcribing that show a night or two ago. That's tough work. (Also THANKS for all you do.)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #797 on: August 23, 2010, 10:23:00 PM »

texasmom - I wanted to thank you for transcribing that show a night or two ago. That's tough work. (Also THANKS for all you do.)

YW msmarple!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: August 23, 2010, 10:35:16 PM »

cecilita - I get the impression that some folks are upset about the Notorious Inmates of Castro Castro Photo Op.

Might someone be reprimanded (or even lose his job) because of it?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: August 23, 2010, 10:38:55 PM »

JORAN

YOUR TIME IS COMING

TICK_TOCK

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.