April 26, 2024, 11:21:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #844 7/31/10 - 8/29/2010  (Read 253914 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #800 on: August 23, 2010, 10:40:34 PM »

My how things change...

I'm wondering how much public outrage will follow this most recent photo of Joran, and the other accused murderers.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: August 23, 2010, 10:42:49 PM »

BREAKING NEWS!

Confession may be thrown out!  Decision any minute.

Talking heads are going back and forth on why he will or won't get out, even if it's thrown out.  If they do, how many more girls does he need to kill?  He's dangerous and a serial killer.

THEY CAN'T LET HIM GO!!!!!!

Don't believe it.  NG hasn't a clue.  They just want something to talk about. 

Klaas

Why is a confession required?  Would the evidence not stand alone in regards to charges and a trial?

Is Joran attorney alleging that the Chilean and/or Peruvian arrests were illegal?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: August 23, 2010, 10:44:57 PM »

<snipped>

mr and mrs mansur at opening of Hooters

Did I miss something?

Hi Kermit.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: August 23, 2010, 10:45:39 PM »

Anita needs to send her delicious sporter some sweatshirts.  He would be much more comfortable
and warmer too.
Looks like his hunger strike isn't faring too well!  Monkey Devil!
Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: August 23, 2010, 10:46:11 PM »

Is that a vacation photo ? Hi Mommy, having a nice time here in Peru with my new BF's.
Oh just gag me.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: August 23, 2010, 11:01:10 PM »

BREAKING NEWS!

Talking heads are going back and forth on why he will or won't get out, even if it's thrown out.  If they do, how many more girls does he need to kill?  He's dangerous and a serial killer.

Klaas

Why is a confession required?  Would the evidence not stand alone in regards to charges and a trial?

Is Joran attorney alleging that the Chilean and/or Peruvian arrests were illegal?

Janet

Ditto that about Nancy just wanting a story, why arent they covering caylee anymore.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: August 23, 2010, 11:01:59 PM »

BREAKING NEWS!

Klaas

Janet

Ditto that about Nancy just wanting a story, why arent they covering caylee anymore.

I do think however that Joran is getting media hungry ya think.

Loca
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: August 23, 2010, 11:10:32 PM »

he is better in castro castro than leaving prision.

ha ha ha ...just what I was thinking, too!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: August 23, 2010, 11:13:48 PM »

BREAKING NEWS!

Agree.  And...didn't we learn that Peru LE had "taped" their interviews with Joran and said that he handled the Spanish language very well?  "If" taped, that would all be indicated. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: August 23, 2010, 11:14:16 PM »

Joran AIN'T gettin' out! They dont' NEED his confession anyways -- they have plenty of evidence.

Agree!

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: August 23, 2010, 11:21:40 PM »

Janet - I'm not klaas, but here's my take:

A confession isn't required. But if he is found guilty, his sentence would be less if there WERE a confession that matches the evidence.

Lacking such a confession - and crediting the high-handed legal maneuvers His Highness utilizes (as do all criminal attorneys) - none of it matters in terms of prosecuting him. There's a mountain of evidence, and then there's Mr. Flores.

No offense at all intended, but I don't think the Peruvian Justice System has "advanced" to the point that the killer of a young woman from a nice family gets off on a technicality.

Isn't it delicious irony that Joran, who supposedly spoke 4 or 5 lanaguages, one of which was Spanish, needs a Spanish-Dutch translator? (Not even from one Spanish dialect to another ... ) There are some folks who should be at least a little embarassed about this - but they're not, because (a) they have no shame, and (b) they're hoping the ploy works.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: August 23, 2010, 11:21:51 PM »

Hi msmarple

an angelic monkey

Janet

+++++++

GREATEST QUOTE OF ALL!!!

Beth on Greta, November 19, 2008:

HOLLOWAY: Yes. And Greta, I was just wanting to say that, you know, like I said, it's been a long time, but it's never too late for justice. And I'd be good with a "Midnight Express" prison anywhere for Joran.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

Janet - I am so glad I remembered that Beth had a "Midnight Express" quote. (Also, thank goodness for Google.)

I think it made your day! 

<snipped>

msmarple

Beth's words in that quote were so prophetic.  It is as though she knew that Aruba would not step up to the plate and do what was right.

If Aruba were to bow and return Natalee to her family ... maybe there could be measure of closure for her long suffering family.

John Silvetti, Kyle Kingman and Tim Trahan could be the motivating force.  Those ROV videos have the ability to bring down the Aruban house of cards.

Janet

++++++++

Natalee Holloway's Stepfather

Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead.  We want to bring her back to the United States, and they can do whatever they want to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

Natalee Holloway's Mother

We cannot forget to demand and expect to have Natalee. Natalee deserves to return to her country. She deserves it, and everyone knows it, every single person. Every single person knows that. They know it.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485029/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: August 23, 2010, 11:26:31 PM »

Janet - I'm not klaas, but here's my take:

A confession isn't required. But if he is found guilty, his sentence would be less if there WERE a confession that matches the evidence.

Lacking such a confession - and crediting the high-handed legal maneuvers His Highness utilizes (as do all criminal attorneys) - none of it matters in terms of prosecuting him. There's a mountain of evidence, and then there's Mr. Flores.

No offense at all intended, but I don't think the Peruvian Justice System has "advanced" to the point that the killer of a young woman from a nice family gets off on a technicality.

Isn't it delicious irony that Joran, who supposedly spoke 4 or 5 lanaguages, one of which was Spanish, needs a Spanish-Dutch translator? (Not even from one Spanish dialect to another ... ) There are some folks who should be at least a little embarassed about this - but they're not, because (a) they have no shame, and (b) they're hoping the ploy works.

Why does Joran's attorney want the confession thrown out.  A confession is his ticket to a lighter sentence.

I don't comprehend.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: August 23, 2010, 11:31:28 PM »

BREAKING NEWS!

Klaas

Janet

I do think however that Joran is getting media hungry ya think.

I agree.

It is only a matter of time before another "confession" will emerge.  Apparently Joran's next "confession" will afford him a million bucks.

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #814 on: August 23, 2010, 11:31:35 PM »

cecilita - I get the impression that some folks are upset about the Notorious Inmates of Castro Castro Photo Op.

Might someone be reprimanded (or even lose his job) because of it?

Good point, msmarple.  Seems Peru has their own rag paper pic people...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: August 23, 2010, 11:34:45 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/02/michelle-y-patrick-a-uni-nan-amor/

Papiamentu translation:

michelle y patrick owing to uni they affection

publication: diaranson, 10 feburary 2010.

categoria: style y eventos

oranjestad (aan)- during one beautiful ceremonia at stadhuis owing to uni they affection the pareha michelle y patrick bosset, in presencia by they yiunan y amistadnan. testigonan is cristina escobedo, barbra bregita, izaira arrindell, jeanette keith y orietta mansur. afternoon the celebracion owing to follow at they recidencia near by pool cu one sweet catering before tina escobedo y rona coster y musica by c-zar olarte y angelo figaroa. pabien michelle y patrick.

from the pictures...

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: August 23, 2010, 11:36:44 PM »

Tamikosmom said:
If Aruba were to bow and return Natalee to her family ... maybe there could be measure of closure for her long suffering family.

Unfortunately - IMO - it is not possible; that time has long past.

From Day One, I've felt that she was in the water, and apparently too far out to wash ashore. I even had a bizarre theory about that, but never posted, because -- well, it was just bizarre.

The very distant second and third possibilities were that she was interred in someone else's grave, or cremated or something similar.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: August 23, 2010, 11:45:06 PM »

Janet - Well, to a point, I think His Highness came to the realization that there WAS $$ in this case after all, and it's up to him to look like he's earning the bucks. Besides, dragging it out keeps Joran in a somewhat better place.

("Drags to Riches" keeps popping up in my head. As in dragging things out, and an old song, "Rags to Riches.")

(It's bad when you have to explain the jokes ...) 

And also - you mentioned this in a subsequent post - Joran's confessions are f***ing valuable things.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: August 23, 2010, 11:45:55 PM »

http://www.eldeber.com.bo/2007/2007-09-18/vernotasociales.php?id=070917193657

Santa Cruz de la Sierra - Bolivia, Tuesday 18 September 2007

Spanish translation:

Nuhad Carmen had a dream holiday

Family. Carmen with her parents, Eduardo Mansur and Maria Teresa Castillo, and his brother, Eduardo.

Carmen Castillo Nuhad Mansur was the perfect gift for his 15 years: a party like always dreamed of. Her parents came true and was in Los Tajibos, Quito Velasco decorated and surrounded by her family and some friends.
Dressed in a delicate lilac dress, designed by Elva Nagashiro waltzed and all the latest rhythms.

Ladies. The owner of the saint chose for herself and her 'bridesmaids' color and model clothes. They were happy

Copyright © 2006 - 2007 | THE DUTY
Santa Cruz - Bolivia

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: August 23, 2010, 11:52:54 PM »

Janet - Well, to a point, I think His Highness came to the realization that there WAS $$ in this case after all, and it's up to him to look like he's earning the bucks. Besides, dragging it out keeps Joran in a somewhat better place.

("Drags to Riches" keeps popping up in my head. As in dragging things out, and an old song, "Rags to Riches.")

(It's bad when you have to explain the jokes ...) 

And also - you mentioned this in a subsequent post - Joran's confessions are f***ing valuable things.

Thanks msmarple.  I am thinking ....

Good Night All

Janet
8:55 PM PT

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.