April 26, 2024, 07:55:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #844 7/31/10 - 8/29/2010  (Read 253926 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #880 on: August 25, 2010, 10:19:15 AM »

Monkey with Class,

The link is www.bucuticam.com   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: August 25, 2010, 11:37:02 AM »

I have always wondered where this photo comes from.  Looks like Aruba is suffering with the whole tourism thing.  That's what happens when you cover a crime.

Is there a link I can bookmark so I can view the image anytime?

Thanks in advance!

http://www.bucuticam.com/album2/Images/235.zoom3.jpg

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: August 25, 2010, 11:38:18 AM »

I have always wondered where this photo comes from.  Looks like Aruba is suffering with the whole tourism thing.  That's what happens when you cover a crime.

Is there a link I can bookmark so I can view the image anytime?

Thanks in advance!

http://www.bucuticam.com  /album2/Images/235.zoom3.jpg

oops sorry!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: August 25, 2010, 11:39:48 AM »

or the "zoom" view:

http://www.bucuticam.com/bucutizoom.html

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #884 on: August 25, 2010, 12:16:49 PM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: August 25, 2010, 12:33:25 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/08/24/peru.vandersloot.photo/

Peru investigates van der Sloot prison picture
By the CNN Wire Staff
August 24, 2010 8:15 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- Authorities in Peru said Tuesday they have begun disciplinary action against jailers who photographed suspected killer Joran van der Sloot posing with two other men held in connection with high-profile killings there.

The photograph, first aired by the Peruvian television network America TV, shows the 22-year-old van der Sloot standing alongside fellow inmates Hugo Trujillo Ospina and William Trickett Smith II. A fourth man in the picture is not identified.

Peru's National Institute of Corrections said Tuesday that disciplinary action was in the works over the photo.

"On August 23, the Office of Internal Affairs of the institution began administrative and disciplinary actions with the goal of establishing responsibility over the acts of official misconduct by employees of the Castro Castro Correctional Institution," the agency announced. "They improperly used photographic equipment that was meant for administrative duties."

<snip>

Ospina, Smith and van der Sloot were being held in a protective custody wing of the Castro Castro prison, away from other inmates, when the photo was taken last week, Peruvian authorities said. Van der Sloot is the only one of the three who is now being held there, they said.

Re. disciplinary action - just as I suspected.

Re. removal of the others from protective custody - Hummm. Joran essentially is in isolation - without his pen pals. (Bet they're pizzed about that. Wonder if they got sent to gen pop.)

Awww, poor Joran. Wonder how he'll sleep without a cuddle buddy?    Whatever was going on, he apparently was smiling about it, so I'm glad they changed it!

I for one am a little mad about this story.  I thought he was going to suffer in isolation and that he was going to be scared shi+less to be tossed in general population. After all, we have heard how terrible this prison is, one of the worst in the world..... Now it appears he's made some friends.  He does not deserve anything that is a basic human necessity.  He should have lost weight by now because of lack of food,  he should be filthy and have rags to wear.....    He should be suffering!!

Maine, born and raised!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #886 on: August 25, 2010, 12:39:53 PM »

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

crazybabyborg
« Reply #887 on: August 25, 2010, 04:58:14 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/08/24/peru.vandersloot.photo/

Peru investigates van der Sloot prison picture
By the CNN Wire Staff
August 24, 2010 8:15 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- Authorities in Peru said Tuesday they have begun disciplinary action against jailers who photographed suspected killer Joran van der Sloot posing with two other men held in connection with high-profile killings there.

The photograph, first aired by the Peruvian television network America TV, shows the 22-year-old van der Sloot standing alongside fellow inmates Hugo Trujillo Ospina and William Trickett Smith II. A fourth man in the picture is not identified.

Peru's National Institute of Corrections said Tuesday that disciplinary action was in the works over the photo.

"On August 23, the Office of Internal Affairs of the institution began administrative and disciplinary actions with the goal of establishing responsibility over the acts of official misconduct by employees of the Castro Castro Correctional Institution," the agency announced. "They improperly used photographic equipment that was meant for administrative duties."

<snip>

Ospina, Smith and van der Sloot were being held in a protective custody wing of the Castro Castro prison, away from other inmates, when the photo was taken last week, Peruvian authorities said. Van der Sloot is the only one of the three who is now being held there, they said.

Re. disciplinary action - just as I suspected.

Re. removal of the others from protective custody - Hummm. Joran essentially is in isolation - without his pen pals. (Bet they're pizzed about that. Wonder if they got sent to gen pop.)

Awww, poor Joran. Wonder how he'll sleep without a cuddle buddy?    Whatever was going on, he apparently was smiling about it, so I'm glad they changed it!

I for one am a little mad about this story.  I thought he was going to suffer in isolation and that he was going to be scared shi+less to be tossed in general population. After all, we have heard how terrible this prison is, one of the worst in the world..... Now it appears he's made some friends.  He does not deserve anything that is a basic human necessity.  He should have lost weight by now because of lack of food,  he should be filthy and have rags to wear.....    He should be suffering!!

You aren't alone! It didn't thrill me either! I just keep thinking and hoping that they're allowing him this special treatment to keep him alive so he can be convicted and after that, they'll put him in General Population where he won't last long and hopefully will go scared to death in the days leading up to it!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #888 on: August 25, 2010, 08:24:27 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=4297&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

3 hora happen | fecha: 25/08/2010 | horario: 16:48

relaciona cu the caso foxylady the 3 sospechosonan they detencion owing to go back remain prolonga

diaranzon morning

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: August 25, 2010, 08:26:54 PM »

Another person has drowned in Aruba.  From my understanding a 44 year old man that was a teacher at the EPB Hato school (I think).

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/21249-caso-di-hogamento-na-grapefield.html

Papiamentu translation:

docente by scol secundario owing to hoga at Boca Grandi

tuesday, 24 august 2010 19:16

in oranan by tuesday afternoon, at first instant owing to come into informe cu will was have one caso by hogamento at Boca Grandi. at once owing to despacha one unidad by police at the sitio before so atende the caso. read more before see more imagen y also update: sinembargo, ambulance have to owing to depart for by beach, cual we have cu say is far before deal type by casonan so. according we reportero, is luchando before rebiba the cabayero here, before so hang on to at life. is dificil before ambulance arrive caminda cu the person is, mirando cu is deal here by beach. cu one pick up owing to bring the victima before ambulance, while cu they owing to dune cpr. for by eynan they owing to hibe centro medico before follow reanime... update: informacionnan cu we owing to ricibi is cu before 7or y mey by at night dr. parr is constata dead by ronald jan izaac van doorn, naci at the netherlands 02-08-1966 y was docente by one scol secundario. el'a attain problem in water at instant cu the was eherce one sport acuatico. posiblemente the victima will owing to cay during cu the was kite surf y will owing to strike her cabez at the coralnan cu is just abao y surface was in water seco. fiscal not owing to attain necesario before haci autopsia y owing to entrega the restonan deadly at the family. el'a allow behind her casa y two child muher diminutive. at famianan by the fayecido we is extende we more sincero words by deep condolencia.

http://www.boletinextra.com/index.php/polis/69-policial/3232-version-policial-di-e-hogamento.html

Papiamentu translation:

version policial by the hogamento

tuesday, 24 august 2010 23:29

before more or less 6or y 56 by afternoon, central by police is dirigi patrouille by san nicolas before mouth big, where they're ask yudansa before one person cu probably will owing to hoga y they're tratando by reanime. at arrival police is encounter two kite surfer is dunando cpr at one man, also one kite surfer, but this do not give senjal by life. they're count ; police cu they not owing to look at precisamente thing owing to sosode cu the victima but dado instant they owing to look at her kitesurf in water y hour they owing to bay throw view pe come across, owing to come haye is flota on her belly. ambulance also is present at the sitio y paramediconan is do all will possible before try reanima the victima but the do not responde. the victima is wordo transporta cu urgencia before centro medico at san nicolas where is follow work cune. before more or less 7or y half dr. parr is constata dead by the victima: ronald jan izaak van doorn nasi at the netherlands 2 by august 1966 (44 anja) be alive at mon pos 1-a docente at epi. dr. parr is constata dead owing to base by hogamento. probably the victima will owing to cay during cu the is kite surf y strike her cabez at the coralnan cu is just bow and surface in water seco. fiscal not owing to attain necesario before do autopsia y owing to entrega the restonan deadly at the family. the victima owing to allow behind her senjora y two child muher chiquito. by part cuerpo policial is send words by condolencia at family by the fayecido.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_77126.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Teacher drowns EPB times kitesurfing

August 25, 2010, 1:19 p.m. (GMT -04:00)

SAN NICOLAS - By EPB Hato prevailed yesterday morning after a big defeat when kitesurfing teacher at Boca Grandi drowned. It is the 44-year-old Ronald Isaac van Doorn January that the course taught Science. The flags were at half mast (see photo) and teachers and students stood one minutes silence. The lessons went beyond it by.

Van Doorn was killed last night when he fell while surfing with his head against the coral ended. He became unconscious. Other surfers suddenly noticed that the kite from the victim in the water. She went looking and found the teacher, face down in the water. Van Doorn was removed from the water and resuscitated. The victim was then at the Medical Center in San Nicolas Imsan room where a doctor found dead by drowning.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: August 25, 2010, 08:30:47 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_77133.php

Google translation:

Aruba puts half million dollars in Fashion Week

August 25, 2010, 13:28 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

Fashion Week organizer Ronchi de Cuba, speaking at the press conference surrounding the signing of the sponsorship contract with the government. His left Damilice Mansur, owner of the parent company of Fashion Week view Aruba and co-organizer Eva Weaver. Minister Otmar Oduber right and Jerusha Rasmijn of ATA.

ORANGE CITY - The first edition of Aruba Fashion Week takes place in early November 2011. Yesterday signed Tourism Minister Otmar Oduber (AVP), a sponsorship contract worth $ 500,000 for the four-day fashion showcase with local operator Aruba NV Fashion Week.

The total cost of the event amounts to nearly $ 900,000. The Aruban government is sponsoring a majority of it with half million dollars, the same amount they invested in earlier this year, the Aruba International Film Festival. The rest is financed by private sector. "We assume that the return on advertising here on Aruba three to four times the value of the costs will amount to," said Ronchi De Cuba, organizer and leader for the project around fashion week. "Much more than that, I expect," added Minister Oduber added. The minister expects Aruba Fashion Week to launch an annual event that will match the prestige of an "Aruba Jazz & Latin Festival in her heyday. Ticket prices for Aruba Fashion Week have not yet been determined.

Younger tourists
Fashion houses such as Roberto Cavalli and LAMB fashion label by singer Gwen Stefani will present the latest collections of clothing lines show their outdoor locations all over the island. Besides the fashion shows during Fashion Week Aruba numerous cocktail and dance parties as well as workshops. The organizer Cuba: "The idea is that there is an educational element is added to Aruba Fashion Week." Audience of the event are wealthy, younger tourists. "People who love shopping and spend money on entertainment," said De Cuba. Minister Otmar Oduber indicates that deliberately searched for this target group. He says that over the years, including by the timeshare boom years back, a loyal group of Aruba repeat clients has developed. "This is largely to retirees and gradually reach an age where we should start thinking about rejuvenating your loyal group of guests," said Minister Oduber.

Aruba Fashion Week is organized in cooperation with media company IMG, organizers of the Fashion Weeks in New York, London and Milan. When the Aruban edition was announced in early June it was envisaged that the event in April next year would take place. According to Ronchi De Cuba was advised by IMG chosen to move it to November. "It should take place between April and November, and in November because we can draw more people to the island for this event is ultimately chosen for that month." 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: August 25, 2010, 08:33:12 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_77127.php

Google translation:

ARUBA
Figures on crime in Aruba House
August 25, 2010, 13:21 (GMT -04:00)

THE HAGUE - The House this week called the Crime Image Analysis (CBA) of Aruba for inspection received after parliament in May, the data received from Curacao and Bonaire. Resigning Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (Kingdom Relations, CDA), the Lower House as per letter informed. CBA's are called every two years prepared by the attorneys general of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. These are confidential documents which may only be viewed by members of the House. Bijleveld, the Dutch Antillean and Aruban Affairs Committee earlier this year agreed to the documents for inspection. Former VVD Commissioner Johan Remkes gave in June to even be interested in the figures of St. Maarten, but makes no mention of the State.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: August 25, 2010, 09:12:38 PM »

Google translation:

Email this article 
Print this article 

Fashion Week organizer Ronchi de Cuba, speaking at the press conference surrounding the signing of the sponsorship contract with the government. His left Damilice Mansur, owner of the parent company of Fashion Week view Aruba and co-organizer Eva Weaver. Minister Otmar Oduber right and Jerusha Rasmijn of ATA.

ORANGE CITY - The first edition of Aruba Fashion Week takes place in early November 2011. Yesterday signed Tourism Minister Otmar Oduber (AVP), a sponsorship contract worth $ 500,000 for the four-day fashion showcase with local operator Aruba NV Fashion Week.

The total cost of the event amounts to nearly $ 900,000. The Aruban government is sponsoring a majority of it with half million dollars, the same amount they invested in earlier this year, the Aruba International Film Festival. The rest is financed by private sector. "We assume that the return on advertising here on Aruba three to four times the value of the costs will amount to," said Ronchi De Cuba, organizer and leader for the project around fashion week. "Much more than that, I expect," added Minister Oduber added. The minister expects Aruba Fashion Week to launch an annual event that will match the prestige of an "Aruba Jazz & Latin Festival in her heyday. Ticket prices for Aruba Fashion Week have not yet been determined.

Younger tourists
Fashion houses such as Roberto Cavalli and LAMB fashion label by singer Gwen Stefani will present the latest collections of clothing lines show their outdoor locations all over the island. Besides the fashion shows during Fashion Week Aruba numerous cocktail and dance parties as well as workshops. The organizer Cuba: "The idea is that there is an educational element is added to Aruba Fashion Week." Audience of the event are wealthy, younger tourists. "People who love shopping and spend money on entertainment," said De Cuba. Minister Otmar Oduber indicates that deliberately searched for this target group. He says that over the years, including by the timeshare boom years back, a loyal group of Aruba repeat clients has developed. "This is largely to retirees and gradually reach an age where we should start thinking about rejuvenating your loyal group of guests," said Minister Oduber.

Aruba Fashion Week is organized in cooperation with media company IMG, organizers of the Fashion Weeks in New York, London and Milan. When the Aruban edition was announced in early June it was envisaged that the event in April next year would take place. According to Ronchi De Cuba was advised by IMG chosen to move it to November. "It should take place between April and November, and in November because we can draw more people to the island for this event is ultimately chosen for that month." 

That Ronchi de Cuba is such a cutie pie. Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: August 25, 2010, 10:14:56 PM »

"I never wished for any of it to leave the forum"?

March, 2008

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  My intentions here at this forum weren't to just spew out all that I know. My intentions were to get a few trusted close people informed, armed, and organized. Then, once organized get a hold of Beth and present things in a controlled private and safe manner. THEN come up with a plan to procede that is well thought-out.

Kyle Kingman:  Since I got the go ahead from Tim, we can legally move forward. The document should follow-up the screen shots and trap content description. We can sent the document after the initial dialog. I trust then she (Beth) will be interested in the document.

The contents of the document should be discussed and agreed upon by the birds. Since I'm new here, I should take a back seat to this IMO. I would think it would be a case synthesis which culminates with the trap contents and lack of interest and motivation to fully process the site. Perhaps Beth will then use the document to create the proper motivation using the information to apply political pressure from both sides. The problem I ran into earlier with the FBI was that their hands are tied to do anything unless they're invited to the party. I think political pressure properly applied will ensure an invite to the party. Thoughts?

Title - perhaps "Case Synthesis and Search Results", or something to that effect

December, 2008

ldstlou
Re: The Cage « Reply #157 on: March 19, 2009, 12:25:09 pm »

The last posts are taken from the e-mail that Kyle sent to Jug and I in December. ....

I had questions which were very unsettling about what I had observed during the search including the events surrounding the trap inspection by the Aruban divers and how the samples were handled by ALE - solely Richardson. This made me very uneasy. It was unsettling and I had no one to talk about it with. The Freebird forum was a place where I could safely discuss the unsettling aspects of the search and see if there were any connections.  I only did so after the group agreed that nothing would leave the forum.  I never wished for any of it to leave the forum.

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.msg12191#msg12191

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: August 25, 2010, 11:29:10 PM »

Google translation:

Email this article 
Print this article 

Younger tourists

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_search.afp

Close · Aruba, August 25th, 2010

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 6 JULY 2010 under serial number 39911.0 is the company with the tradename:

ARUBA FASHION WEEK

Business address   ENGELANDSTRAAT 29, ORANJESTAD WEST
Legal form   LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company   ARUBA FASHION WEEK N.V.
Statutory seat   ARUBA
Date of incorporation   30 JUNE 2010

Authorized capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Issued capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 12,000.00
Paid up capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 12,000.00
Fiscal year   01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER
NOT IN POSSESION OF A BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT LICENCE

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

STONEWOLVE HOLDING N.V.
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR
Since   30 JUNE 2010
Authority   RESTRICTED

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY

OBJECTIVE (S) OF THE COMPANY

1. To produce, promote, organize, launch, development and sales of fashion and beauty events.
2. Driving COMMERCE (INCLUDING THE SMALL, GREAT, BETWEEN, transit, commissions and agencies TRADE), THE IMPORT AND EXPORT (IN PARTICULAR WITHOUT limited to) OF CLOTHING, JEWELRY, jewelery, bath and beach clothes, shoes, bags, belts, reading glasses, sunglasses, GIFT ITEMS, COSMETICS, PERFUMERY, TOILET ARTICLES AND ALL THAT IN MARKET boutiques tend to be, those articles AND THROUGH CATALOG ORDERS traded.
3. ORGANIZING FOR SHOWS, FASHION SHOWS, TRADE SHOWS, SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS.
4. Plan, design, design and construct EVENTS (EVENT DESIGN) AND THE DEVELOPMENT OF IDEAS (concept development).
5. DEVELOPING AND DESIGNING OF THEATRE (STAGE), producing, directing and ESCENEREN.
6. OBTAINING and distribution of global MEDIA / PUBLICITY RIGHTS.
7. ORGANIZING, AND GIVING SUPPORT OF CULTURAL EVENTS, SHOWS, CONFERENCES, FESTIVALS, SHOWS AND WORKSHOPS, WHICH BOTH INDOOR and outdoor BE STORED.
8. THE PROVISION OF SERVICES AND PROVIDE ALL ON ORGANIZATION, ILLUSTRATION, CREATIVE, graphic and audiovisual design, photography and copywriting.
9. THE MARKETING AND (DO) Publishing INCLUDING editing, printing, RECORD, distribution and sale of newspapers, magazines, brochures, books, advertising products, promotional printed materials, other printed matter, audio and video tapes and programs, LASER AND COMPUTER DISCS AND OTHER SUPPORTING INFORMATION ARTICLES.
10. THE MAKING OF FILM, PHOTOGRAPHY, VIDEO, choreographic and musical productions AND ALL OTHER SPECIES PRODUCTIONS.
11. IMPLEMENTATION, DESIGN, MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT OF WEB SITES, THE IMPLEMENTATION THEREOF, INCLUDING MULTI-MEDIA AND ELECTRONIC image processing in the broadest sense and publishing ADVERTISEMENT ON THESE SITES.
12. THE PERCEPTION OF THE INTERESTS OF Filmstars / ARTISTS, THE GUIDANCE OF film stars / ARTISTS AT THE CLOSE OF THE CONTRACTS AND defense of their interests, everything in the broadest sense.
13. The acquisition, possession, transfer, management and development of MOVABLE and immovable property and the acquisition, possession, sale and rights management and of movable and immovable INTERESTS IN MATTERS RELATING.
14. THE RENT, LET, sublet, PROVISION OF MORTGAGE ON OR OTHERWISE ESTABLISHMENT OF SECURITY of movable and immovable business or related rights and interests.
15. INVESTING THE ASSETS OF ITS SECURITIES AS PART OF SHARES AND OTHER SECURITIES entitlement, DEBENTURES AND OTHER INTEREST-BEARING RECEIVABLES, AND UNDER WHAT NAME in any form whatsoever.
16. UNDER THE PURPOSE OF THE COMPANY It includes the establish and acquire, to participate in, working with and conducting management of other enterprises and IT (do) obtain funding THROUGH providing security, OF OTHER COMPANIES, WITH NAME OF THE COMPANY TO WHICH IS CONNECTED IN A GROUP, AND ANY OTHER such that IF THE COMPANY CREDIT INSTITUTIONS UNDER THE SUPERVISION Banking Ordinance may be considered.
17. The setting of bail and OTHER WARRANTIES AND transfer the ownership, whether or not fiduciary OR TRUST or mortgaging, pledge or otherwise encumber assets, and in that case SECURITY FOR THE PAYMENT OF THE DEBTS OF THE COMPANY AND THE DEBTS OF THIRD PARTIES , with or without CONTRAPRESTATIE.
18. THE WHOLE OR IN PART OF BUILDING Pension FOR EMPLOYEES OR EMPLOYEES ADVISED OF THE COMPANY AND / OR THEIR survivors.
19. Participation in other companies and enterprises irrespective of their purpose.
20. PROVISION OF ALL TRANSACTIONS THAT WITH THE ABOVE relating to, all in the broadest sense.
21. WILL the above as necessary in the observance of the provisions of or under the relevant legislation.

-------------------------------------

· Close · Aruba, August 25th, 2010

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 2 JULY 2010 under serial number 39899.0 is the company with the tradename:

STONEWOLVE HOLDING

Business address   ENGELANDSTRAAT 29, ORANJESTAD WEST
Legal form   LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company   STONEWOLVE HOLDING N.V.
Statutory seat   ARUBA
Date of incorporation   30 JUNE 2010

Authorized capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Issued capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Paid up capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Fiscal year   01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER
NOT IN POSSESION OF A BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT LICENCE

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

MANSUR, DAMILICE CECILIA EUGENIA;
Born in   ARUBA on 11 DECEMBER 1972
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective   30 JUNE 2010
Authority   FULL

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY

A. Serving as a holding company in the broadest sense;
B. THE INVESTMENT OF FUNDS IN ITS SECURITIES AS SHARES AND OTHER SECURITIES, of securities, bonds and other interest-bearing receivables, UNDER ANY NAME AND in any form;
C. The acquisition, possession, transfer, management and development of MOVABLE and immovable property and the acquisition, possession, sale and rights management and of movable and immovable INTERESTS IN MATTERS RELATING;
D. THE RENT, LET, sublet, PROVISION OF MORTGAGE ON OR OTHERWISE giving of security HEIDSRECHTEN of movable and immovable business or related rights and interests;
E. UNDER THE SCOPE OF THE COMPANY It includes the establish and acquire, to participate in, to cooperate with and to conduct the management of other companies, and the (DO) financing, including through the provision of security of other companies, WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO THAT WHICH THE COMPANY IN AN group;
F. The setting of bail and OTHER WARRANTIES AND transfer the ownership, whether or not fiduciary OR TRUST or mortgaging, pledge or otherwise encumber assets, and in that case SECURITY FOR THE PAYMENT OF THE DEBTS OF THE COMPANY AND THE DEBTS OF THIRD PARTIES , whether or not CONTRAPRESTATIE;
G. THE WHOLE OR PARTIAL BUILDING Pension FOR DIRECTORS, former directors, shareholders, ADVISED OF SHAREHOLDERS AND / OR THEIR survivors;
H. PARTICIPATE IN THE MANAGEMENT AND FEEDING ON THE OTHER COMPANIES OR FIRMS REGARDLESS OF THEIR PURPOSE;
I. PROVISION OF ALL TRANSACTIONS, WHICH TO MAKE THE ABOVE ON, EVERYTHING in the broadest sense;
J. The above WILL NEED THE EXTENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH THE HISTORY OF THE PROVISIONS ON LEGAL ARRANGEMENTS.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: August 25, 2010, 11:44:26 PM »

http://www.dogofind.com/branch/dagblad-%20uitgeverijen/?l=nl

Diario N.V.
Engelandstraat 29
Oranjestad west

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: August 25, 2010, 11:46:10 PM »

Google translation:

Email this article 
Print this article 

Younger tourists

You are too funny Magnolia.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: August 26, 2010, 12:08:03 AM »

The National Penitentiary Institute and began an administrative process for "misconduct functional" to punish those responsible.

The controversial photo in which criminal aliens are Joran van der Sloot, Ospina Hugo Trujillo and William Trickett Smith II, which was broadcast over the weekend in the local media, was taken by agents of the National Penitentiary Institute (INPE), which initiated an administrative process to punish those responsible.

This was stated by the institution in a statement clarifying that the Office of Internal Affairs is responsible for functional investigations of misconduct (misuse of photographic equipment) to workers in the Castro Castro prison.

http://www.peru21.net/2010/08/inpe-toma-foto-a-delincuentes-extranjeros-peru-21/
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: August 26, 2010, 01:01:40 AM »

We won't give up...
Natalee and Stephany,
We want JUSTICE!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: August 26, 2010, 02:27:07 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY & STEPHANY FLORES

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.