April 25, 2024, 10:21:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #844 7/31/10 - 8/29/2010  (Read 253888 times)
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #920 on: August 26, 2010, 08:09:58 PM »

Kyle Kingman: It's possible to have been 10 years or so. I don't know for certain and don't have any way to readily test this. The trap was somewhat intact. It's north side was in poor shape, with significant deterioration of it's northern panels. The trap's doop is usually fastened to the outside of the trap. It was laying inside the trap, as if pushed open. The contents sampled inside the trap were laying on top of the door. The trap was found in 90 ft.

I been reading in the thread about the persistence and there is something that doesn't make sense. If this is a body that was put in a cage then thrown overboard into the ocean then how did it come to land on the door of the cage... You would think that if the person or persons that did this would have made sure that the body was put in the cage then the door securely fastened to prevent anything from floating up.  I know Tim Miller was recorded as saying there was a body in the cage but how did it happen this way.  Just looking for input as my mind tends to wander....
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: August 26, 2010, 08:11:40 PM »

Found this posted over at RU:

Stephany's Nintendo Wii / Was it found in Jorans stuff ??

In an interview mr.flores gave to a local Peruvian show he states when asked if he wanted any of belongings all that was given to him was her cell phone, and her empty wallet nothing else was found. The reporter once again asked that was all given to you he states yes nothing else was given to me everything my daughter wears such as her earings, necklace,watch, and ring are all gone. Mr. Flores also stated in this interview he had given his daughter a $ 1,000 for a laptop she had wanted which is also missing he explains he wasn't aware that Stephany had won $ 10,000 a week before in a casin, but was told by one of Stephany's friend, which is also missing. Mr. Flores says if my daughter's " Nintendo Wii " can be found in his belongings this will close the case even further again Joran, because it will show he was the driver of her car in the morning of her killer since she kept the " Nintendo Wii " in her car. Mr. Flores also said he still has the serial number to provide if it was found in his belongings.

Here's the interview in spanish on youtube I translated to english.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=qDkSZ8azc_c       

Maybe the taxi drivers??
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: August 26, 2010, 08:25:25 PM »

Kyle Kingman: It's possible to have been 10 years or so. I don't know for certain and don't have any way to readily test this. The trap was somewhat intact. It's north side was in poor shape, with significant deterioration of it's northern panels. The trap's doop is usually fastened to the outside of the trap. It was laying inside the trap, as if pushed open. The contents sampled inside the trap were laying on top of the door. The trap was found in 90 ft.

I been reading in the thread about the persistence and there is something that doesn't make sense. If this is a body that was put in a cage then thrown overboard into the ocean then how did it come to land on the door of the cage... You would think that if the person or persons that did this would have made sure that the body was put in the cage then the door securely fastened to prevent anything from floating up.  I know Tim Miller was recorded as saying there was a body in the cage but how did it happen this way.  Just looking for input as my mind tends to wander....

I have a collapsible dog cage.  Each end (which includes the door) unhinges and folds onto the bottom of the cage. neither end is the length of the cage.  If something was in the back of the cage, I could see that item floating with the current to the top of the end/door, if I threw the cage in the water and it came unhinged.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: August 26, 2010, 08:28:02 PM »

I believe the Aruban prosecutor decides who and what will receive information.  The laws are written to their discretion.  We have seen it time and time again.  There is no "sunshine" in Aruba. 
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #924 on: August 26, 2010, 08:38:51 PM »

I have a collapsible dog cage.  Each end (which includes the door) unhinges and folds onto the bottom of the cage. neither end is the length of the cage.  If something was in the back of the cage, I could see that item floating with the current to the top of the end/door, if I threw the cage in the water and it came unhinged.

That is true I guess if a body was decomposing it would start to float.. This is such a mystery to me... There was never a mentiion by Aruba who's body it was and by the words of Tim Miller it was definitely a body.... It leaves most of us believing it was Natalee in that cage.. I just wish we knew the whole truth. Sad
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #925 on: August 26, 2010, 09:15:21 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/21326-alexander-mathew-a-apela-decision-di-huez-comisario.html

Papiamentu translation:

alexander mathew owing to apela decision by huez comisario

thursday, 26 august 2010 19:44

the sospechoso by mensenhandel, by is form part in one organisacion criminal, menasa y maltrato, alexander mathew today owing to present at corte. past owing to apela the decision by huez comisario before prolonga her detencion cu one maximo by 60 day more. three huez owing to repasa the caso y in will take one decision on detencion. also the be willing to before take away the restriccionnan cu have pe in kia.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: August 27, 2010, 01:13:38 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/21341-polis-fayo-den-procedura-di-seguridad-a-causa-accidente-fatal.html

Polis: Fayo den procedura di seguridad a causa accidente fatal      

Friday, 27 August 2010 00:23

Polis ta sospecha cu ta un fayo serio den procedura di seguridad a causa e desgracia fatal na Palo Marga. Esaki vocero di polis a duna di conoce den su declaracion na prensa. John Larmonie a relata cu pa mas o menos 9:20PM Central di polis a haya un yamada cu lo a sosode un accidente basta grave riba pista di Palo Marga. Mientras cu patruyanan di San Nicolas tabata bayendo pa e sitio, ya caba a transporta un di e heridonan mas grave den ambulance di Rode Kruis pa Centro Medico na San Nicolas.

Na yegada polis a constata cu tabata trata di un ATV (All Terrain Vehicle), e asina yama Quad Racer color geel cu lo a dal den dos brommer cu tabata pustando riba pista. E accidente aki lo a sosode na final di e pista di Palo Marga. Como consecuencia di e accidente, e dos motociclistanan, esta e rumannan Pierre Wever y Michael Wever tambe a resulta herida, di cual Pierre Wever a sufri e slanan mas pisa y a fractura un braza.

Pa mas o menos 9:30PM Dokter Albacarys a constata morto di Juan Werleman, naci na Aruba dia 21 di December 1942 (67 aña) y tabata biba na Santa Cruz 310. Motibo exacto di e accidente no ta conoci ainda pero Polis ta sospecha cu ta trata aki di un fayo den e proceduranan di seguridad cu lo a conduci na e accidente tragico aki.

Cuerpo Policial y 24ora.com ta manda palabranan di condolencia na famianan di e fayecido.

Papiamentu translation:

polis: damage in procedura by seguridad owing to cause accidente fateful

friday, 27 august 2010 00:23

police is sospecha cu is one damage earnest in procedura by seguridad owing to cause the desgracia fateful at pole acerbic. this vocero by police owing to give by conoce in her declaracion at prensa. john larmonie owing to relata cu before more or less 9:20pm central by police owing to attain one call cu will owing to sosode one accidente enough important on pista by pole acerbic. while cu patruyanan by san nicolas was bayendo for her sitio, already come to anend owing to transporta one by the heridonan more important in ambulance by rode kruis before centro medico at san nicolas. at arrival police owing to constata cu was deal by one atv (all terrain vehicle), the so be called quad racer color yellow cu will owing to strike in two brommer cu was pustando on pista. the accidente here will owing to sosode at end by the pista by pole acerbic. because consecuencia by the accidente, the two motociclistanan, esta the rumannan pierre wever y michael wever also owing to resulta injury, by cual pierre wever owing to abide the slanan more pisa y owing to fractura one braza. before more or less 9:30pm doctor albacarys owing to constata dead by juan werleman, naci at aruba day 21 by december 1942 (67 aña) y was be alive at santa cruz 310. motibo exact by the accidente do not conoci still but police is sospecha cu is deal here by one damage in the proceduranan by seguridad cu will owing to conduci at the accidente tragico here. cuerpo policial y 24ora.com is send words by condolencia at famianan by the fayecido.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: August 27, 2010, 01:14:52 AM »

http://s2.arubayp.com/Aruba/Residential/W/book

Werleman-Geerman, Maria A Santa Cruz 310 A

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: August 27, 2010, 01:26:34 AM »

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: August 27, 2010, 01:50:33 AM »

This one just caught my eye..Werleman, Guillermina Monserat 23 586-1949. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: August 27, 2010, 01:52:59 AM »

This one just caught my eye..Werleman, Guillermina Monserat 23 586-1949. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

hmmm...interesting!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: August 27, 2010, 01:58:13 AM »

Good night Magnolia!   an angelic monkey

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: August 27, 2010, 03:02:31 AM »

Photographer of murderers in the spotlight  (with video)

Identify who took the picture of Joran, "Clown" and "Murderer of the bag" together.
In a statement the National Penitentiary Institute (INPE) became known as responsible for taking the picture to "intimate Murderers" at the Castro Castro prison, Manuel Asuncion Portilla, who was the office manager of Identity and Freedom of the detention center.

In addition, it was reported that the worker INPE criminal aliens photographed with a camera of the State, which was assigned to carry out its work. Also found responsible for the technical corrections Loayza Jorge La Torre, who was in charge of the flag of Prevention, for allowing the killers to be photographed, well portrayed by them.

As recalled in the photo smiling Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, charged with the murder of the young Stephany Flores, Colombian Alejandro Trujillo Ospina, servant of the corporate Myriam Fefer, and the American William Trickett Smith II, the "murderer of suitcase, "as the murderer accused of his Peruvian wife, Jana Claudia Gomez.

http://trome.pe/noticia/629586/fotografo-asesinos-mira
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #933 on: August 27, 2010, 09:43:47 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: August 27, 2010, 10:16:08 AM »

The Proverbial Dreaded Phone Call

May 30, 2005

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 23
:  Rested and refreshed, we leave Memphis late Monday morning with Linda driving and Marilyn up front with her.  I take the backseat.  We sail along, chatting like we alway do, talking about our plans for another road trip one day soon.  Marilyn and I are happily speculating about what our daughters' reactions will be when they open their presents to find a set of extraordinary Wizard of Oz figures.  Natalee will gasp with excitement when she sees these.  Before we know it, we've crossed over into Mississippi.  Somewhere amid our conversation, between the chuckles and the small talk, my cell phone rings. I don't recognize the number, but answer it anyway, which I usually don't do.

It's a young girl.  "Mrs. Twitty?  My mom ... umm ... my mom, she umm ... wants to talk to you."  It's the daughter of Judi, the travel agent.  She developed appendicitis right before the trip, so she and Jodi didn't get to go to Aruba.  They are in Birmingham.  It seems like an eternity before Jodi takes the phone.

"Tell me what's going on," I say in a voice much firmer than the one I usually hear coming from my mouth.

She simply says, "Natalee didn't show up this morning to get on the plane."

And instantly I know.  It's more than a mother's intuition.  It's certainty.  Something terrible has happened.  I have just answered the proverbial dreaded phone call that no mother or father every wants to receive.  The one we fear from the moment our children are born.  The one that changes a parent's life forever.

May 30 - 31, 2005

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 6:
  On Monday, May 30, Natalee's trip came to an end, and she was due to fly home to Alabama.  But late in the afternoon, I received a call from Matt telling me that Natalee had missed her flight and that Beth was getting on a plane to Aruba.

Page 7:  Beth had flown out of Birmingham on a friend's private jet as soon as she learned that Natalee had missed her flight.  I contacted a commerical airline and booked the next flight out for 5:30 a.m. the following morning.

Later that night, Matt called again to tell me that Natalee's flight had been rebooked, and she would be coming home the next day.  Someone from Delta Airlines had confirmed that a female had called and changed the flight.

I cancelled my flight, but I was still concerned because no one had heard from Natalee.

The next morning, I started making more calls.  I could not reach Beth, and I was unable to get a member of the Aruban police force to talk to me on the phone about Natalee.

By noon I learned that Natalee was not getting on the plane.  I found out that it had been a chaperone from Natalee's group who had changed her flight in the hopes that she would reappear.  It was then that I knew something tragic must have happened.  I feared the worst, but prayed for a miracle.  I hung up the phone and broke down .....

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #935 on: August 27, 2010, 10:26:20 AM »

TM posted this the other day from a different newspaper.  This one has a different shot of Ronchi and company.

The Aruba Fashion Week Will Break New Ground for the Caribbean/Latin Region Arts & Culture     August 26th, 2010
No comments (RSS 2.0)

During a press conference at his offices on Tuesday, August 24, Minister of Tourism Otmar Oduber presented the latest groundbreaking event that is hoped to become another annual tradition to enhance the “Aruban Experience.” The government has approved a proposal by resident fashionistas collaborating with IMG, the world’s most diverse media entertainment company, which produces over 20 fashion weeks around the world, to conduct Aruba Fashion Week 2010 during the first week of November.

IMG, which stages the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, is also one of the largest global cross-media companies, insuring Aruba Fashion Week will be presented well on television, Internet and in thousands of printed publications. This will be their first such production in the Caribbean and Latin region; local producers related that IMG representatives were very excited about the prospect upon scouting the island in May, considering Aruba a “prefect venue” for a distinctive fashion week with a unique character.

Aruba’s organizing team, which presented the project, consists of renowned local designer Ronchi de Cuba, Eva Wever, and Damalice Mansur. The three have many years experience in organi zing spectacular media events, including the annual Aruba Model Search, as well as international connections in the world of fashion.

Aruba Fashion Week will be four solid days of international and local models walking the runway coupled with exciting activities that attract celebrities from around the world. It is expected to be well attended and promoted and covered by global press and Minister Oduber expressed it would attract a prosperous tourist market that loves to shop and will be attracted to the many venues on Aruba offering top designer goods.

The agreement between the Aruba Fashion Week producers and the government, which is financing the project, was signed during the announcement. Aruba Fashion Week 2010 is tentatively scheduled for November 3 to 6.

Story courtesy of The Morning News

http://www.aruba.com/news/arts-culture/the-aruba-fashion-week-will-break-new-ground-for-the-caribbeanlatin-region/#more-4339

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: August 28, 2010, 12:27:18 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/08/22/peruvian-appeals-panel-considers-joran-van-der-sloots-murder-confession-of-stefany-flores/#comments

14.Steve Holloway on August 23rd, 2010 12:18 pm
Just stop and think for a minute. Right or wrong the father of Stefany has a lot of pull in his country. (I do not know him so I am just thinking out loud. I am just using logical thinking.) He will pull on the strings that will make this happen if he has too.

An idea that could come from Joran is to plea against the Kalpo brothers for a reduced sentence and possible tell all that happen with Natalee. Of course their would have to be evidence to back this up.

No matter what happens his goose is cooked.

Joran’s life is a prime example of how important it is to raise up our children in the ways of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: August 28, 2010, 01:07:37 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/08/22/peruvian-appeals-panel-considers-joran-van-der-sloots-murder-confession-of-stefany-flores/#comments

Just stop and think for a minute. Right or wrong the father of Stefany has a lot of pull in his country. (I do not know him so I am just thinking out loud. I am just using logical thinking.) He will pull on the strings that will make this happen if he has too.

An idea that could come from Joran is to plea against the Kalpo brothers for a reduced sentence and possible tell all that happen with Natalee. Of course their would have to be evidence to back this up.

Joran’s life is a prime example of how important it is to raise up our children in the ways of our Lord Jesus Christ.

GOD BLESS STEVE HOLLOWAY

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: August 28, 2010, 01:15:38 AM »

Steve Holloway does not get it!

From the getgo ... there has been a cover up within the investigation to protect Paulus and Joran ... to prevent justice from prevailing for his precious niece.  There will be no plea bargaining.  Their silence regarding the events that encompassed the morning of May 30, 2005 has been bought and paid for.

Janet

+++++++

'Scarborough Country' for Oct. 21st
updated 10/23/2005 4:46:55 PM ET

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  They never—they never wanted to implicate these three young men.  They never wanted to implicate them from the beginning. And there is a list of reasons, you know, why we know that is true.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9796403/from/RL.2/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: August 28, 2010, 01:35:50 AM »

GOD BLESS STEVE HOLLOWAY

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.