April 25, 2024, 08:45:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #844 7/31/10 - 8/29/2010  (Read 253869 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #960 on: August 29, 2010, 11:45:18 AM »

alien

Vice President and Nobel Peace Laureate Al Gore to Speak at Green Energy Conference on Aruba
 Happenings     August 27th, 2010
No comments (RSS 2.0)

Former vice president of the U.S.A. and Nobel Peace laureate Al Gore will be the keynote speaker at the opening of the conference “Our Future with Green Energy” in Aruba on September 29, 2010, the Dutch Caribbean island’s minister of finance, communication, utilities and energy and conference host, Mike de Meza announced Friday.

“We are happy, proud and most honored to be able to announce that Mr. Al Gore, former vice president of the United States of America and Nobel Peace laureate has accepted to be the keynote speaker at our first conference on green energy,” De Meza announced at a press conference. “Vice President Gore is one of the most important driving forces behind the green awareness movement. The wisdom of Mr. Gore’s words will be of great value to our delegates as well,” Minister De Meza added.

Albert Arnold “Al” Gore Jr. (Washington D.C., March 31, 1948) was the 45th Vice President of the United States of America. The Nobel Prize in Peace 2007 was awarded jointly to Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) and Mr. Gore “for their efforts to build up and disseminate greater knowledge about man-made climate change, and to lay the foundations for the measures that are needed to counteract such change.”

Vice President Gore has been a much requested speaker at international debates and meetings on sustainability since the year 2000. He most passionately expresses his concern for the ecological evolution of our planet and the role of the individual herein. The documentary Mr. Gore and the IPCC produced on global warming won an Oscar at the 75th Academy Awards for Best Documentary on February 25, 2007. This documentary “An Inconvenient Truth” will be shown at various locations on Aruba prior to the Green Aruba 2010 conference.

The Government of Aruba has a very ambitious green agenda. Twenty percent of the energy needed to produce potable water and electricity is already being harvested provided by the island’s first windmill park. Making use of the available sustainable energy sources, namely sun, ocean and wind, the government aims to double this percentage in the coming two years.

From September 29 through October 1, the government of Aruba and the local utilities companies WEB Aruba N.V., N.V. ELMAR and Utilities Aruba N.V. will host the first international conference on green energy for Aruba with as theme “Our Future with Green Energy.” During the conference international experts will present the latest technologies and developments in state of the art alternative, sustainable energy technologies and their practical use in the Caribbean.

At a tradeshow geared towards increasing national and regional awareness on the everyday use of sustainable energy tools in the home and business, on October 1, 2 and 3, the general public is offered the opportunity to get better acquainted with a numerous green technologies.

Information on the conference and tradeshow are available on the website www.greenaruba.org.

http://www.aruba.com/news/happenings/vice-president-and-nobel-peace-laureate-al-gore-to-speak-at-green-energy-conference-on-aruba/#more-4389

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #961 on: August 29, 2010, 01:21:33 PM »

Thanks for the article 2nj. I have no comment on it. The duct tape over my mouth is a little tight, but I have no comment.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: August 29, 2010, 01:38:29 PM »

ValentijnVDS and the Kalpoe brothers were and still are the keywitnesses in this case. For me the disappearance of natalee Holloway is a simple case. Only one perpetrator: Joran. The crimescene: Joran's apartment.

Joran and Anita love Sam Redman. How come ?

Key Witnesses?  I contend it goes beyond "key witnesses".  It is something akin to obstruction of an investigation.

If the Kalpoes talk ... the implications are far reaching.  Not only will they go down ... not only will Joran go down ... so will Paulus, the sons of the elite as well as those within various levels of the Aruban and Dutch administrations who were behind the cover up agenda that has prevented justice.  Deepak and Satish will remain silent.  Their lives depend on it.

There will be no Aruban justice for Natalee Holloway.  In a futile attempt to pacify the family ... Joran may become the sacrificial lamb but that is as far as it will go.  All others will be distanced.

As always ... IMO

++++++

Deepak Knows!

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 13, 2005

To your question as to who John Charles CROES is, where he lives and how often I have chatted to him on "MSN", I can say the following. The afore mentioned John lives with his whole family in Miami. I have known him since school. We were together at the MAVO. On Monday Mai 30th 2005 I had chatted with John from about 02:40 to 03:30 hours. We didn't chat continually. From time to time I went and watched some TV. But I am sure that he was online during the time-frame I just mentioned above here.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 29, 2005

You are telling me that John Charles CROES has stated that I wrote while I was chatting with him that I had written that the girl had put her hands in/down my pants, I can say the following. I did this to frustrate/mess up the investigation.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: August 29, 2010, 01:41:34 PM »

The "crazed sex poodle" will feel right at home .....   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: August 29, 2010, 01:42:27 PM »

Thanks for the article 2nj. I have no comment on it. The duct tape over my mouth is a little tight, but I have no comment.   

LOL
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: August 29, 2010, 01:45:03 PM »

The Father was Involved!!

Former Aruba Suspect Alleges Plot!
Wednesday, June 29, 2005

MICKEY JOHN, FORMER SUSPECT: He (Deepak) said a story being made up about dropping the girl of at a Holiday Inn, was all something being made up. He, and the Dutch guy, and the Dutch guy's father, they sit and made up the story.

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: The father, too?

JOHN: All of them. They made up...

VAN SUSTEREN: Did he specifically say — Deepak specifically say to you the father was part of that?

JOHN: Deepak told me that he and the family sit down and they made up the story.

VAN SUSTEREN: So family and not father?

JOHN: Well, I don't know who the family consists of. But I know the father was involved, according to him (Deepak).

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161044,00.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #966 on: August 29, 2010, 01:58:30 PM »

Paulus already went down...straight to hell.   

All the blackmail, bribes, lies, and/or contacts in the world could help him with that Judge. 

As always...JMO 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: August 29, 2010, 02:04:20 PM »

I'm with you on that one CBB...  Monkey Devil! 

I will say that my first thought when I read about his being the keynote speaker (in Amigoe) was...   Laughing

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: August 29, 2010, 02:07:41 PM »

All the blackmail, bribes, lies, and/or contacts in the world could help him with that Judge. 

As always...JMO 

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: August 29, 2010, 02:09:03 PM »

ValentijnVDS and the Kalpoe brothers were and still are the keywitnesses in this case. For me the disappearance of natalee Holloway is a simple case. Only one perpetrator: Joran. The crimescene: Joran's apartment.

Family?  Wouldn't surprise me at all.     

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: August 29, 2010, 02:12:08 PM »

All the blackmail, bribes, lies, and/or contacts in the world couldn't help him with that Judge. 

As always...JMO 

correction in blue...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: August 29, 2010, 02:44:02 PM »

If Natalee had been the daughter of the former vice president of the United States ... would he be upholding the Aruban administration in any capacity.  Maybe he would.  His position implies that justice may have prevailed.

Those who defend Joran ... defend Paulus ... defend those who were behind the cover up to prevent justice from prevailing as well as ... those who undermine Beth's determination ... would be on the other side of the fence if Natalee was their daughter.

Julia Renfro ... Think about it.  Think about your precious daughters.  As with Paulus ... the Judge or all judges will not be mocked.

Janet

+++++++

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 -
« Reply #891 on: March 07, 2008, 07:39:40 PM »

Julia is one of the hardest working members of the coverup and misinformation task force. Her primary mission is to ensure that Beth is sentenced to a living hell for the rest of her life.

Why Julia? What's in it for you? Why do you think you can act so reprehensibly, so brazenly, so callously? ....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2673.msg362311;topicseen#msg362311

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: August 29, 2010, 03:46:36 PM »

Isn't Sam Redman Jan Brennen's BFF?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: August 29, 2010, 03:48:35 PM »

Love/hate relationship.  IMO, Sam used her and still is.  He created the program for her online book and she tested it out for him uploading everything for the book.

At one point she hated him, now she's back to loving him 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: August 29, 2010, 03:50:50 PM »

alien

Vice President and Nobel Peace Laureate Al Gore to Speak at Green Energy Conference on Aruba
 Happenings     August 27th, 2010
No comments (RSS 2.0)

Former vice president of the U.S.A. and Nobel Peace laureate Al Gore will be the keynote speaker at the opening of the conference “Our Future with Green Energy” in Aruba on September 29, 2010, the Dutch Caribbean island’s minister of finance, communication, utilities and energy and conference host, Mike de Meza announced Friday.

“We are happy, proud and most honored to be able to announce that Mr. Al Gore, former vice president of the United States of America and Nobel Peace laureate has accepted to be the keynote speaker at our first conference on green energy,” De Meza announced at a press conference. “Vice President Gore is one of the most important driving forces behind the green awareness movement. The wisdom of Mr. Gore’s words will be of great value to our delegates as well,” Minister De Meza added.

Albert Arnold “Al” Gore Jr. (Washington D.C., March 31, 1948) was the 45th Vice President of the United States of America. The Nobel Prize in Peace 2007 was awarded jointly to Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) and Mr. Gore “for their efforts to build up and disseminate greater knowledge about man-made climate change, and to lay the foundations for the measures that are needed to counteract such change.”

Vice President Gore has been a much requested speaker at international debates and meetings on sustainability since the year 2000. He most passionately expresses his concern for the ecological evolution of our planet and the role of the individual herein. The documentary Mr. Gore and the IPCC produced on global warming won an Oscar at the 75th Academy Awards for Best Documentary on February 25, 2007. This documentary “An Inconvenient Truth” will be shown at various locations on Aruba prior to the Green Aruba 2010 conference.

The Government of Aruba has a very ambitious green agenda. Twenty percent of the energy needed to produce potable water and electricity is already being harvested provided by the island’s first windmill park. Making use of the available sustainable energy sources, namely sun, ocean and wind, the government aims to double this percentage in the coming two years.

From September 29 through October 1, the government of Aruba and the local utilities companies WEB Aruba N.V., N.V. ELMAR and Utilities Aruba N.V. will host the first international conference on green energy for Aruba with as theme “Our Future with Green Energy.” During the conference international experts will present the latest technologies and developments in state of the art alternative, sustainable energy technologies and their practical use in the Caribbean.

At a tradeshow geared towards increasing national and regional awareness on the everyday use of sustainable energy tools in the home and business, on October 1, 2 and 3, the general public is offered the opportunity to get better acquainted with a numerous green technologies.

Information on the conference and tradeshow are available on the website www.greenaruba.org.

http://www.aruba.com/news/happenings/vice-president-and-nobel-peace-laureate-al-gore-to-speak-at-green-energy-conference-on-aruba/#more-4389

Maybe Al Gore can ask the Aruban government to return Natalee's remains while he is there.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: August 29, 2010, 03:51:55 PM »

The "crazed sex poodle" will feel right at home .....   

It's really hilarious.  Yes, he should feel right at home on so many levels.  Plenty of other American losers there for company as well.  And he couldn't buy an audience in this country right now so guess it's a perfect hideout for him.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: August 29, 2010, 03:52:59 PM »

Love/hate relationship.  IMO, Sam used her and still is.  He created the program for her online book and she tested it out for him uploading everything for the book.

At one point she hated him, now she's back to loving him 

I knew there was a big ole crush mixed in there somewhere.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: August 29, 2010, 03:54:11 PM »

O/T - Jan Brennan and Sam Redman's most current collaberation:

http://beyond90seconds.com/2009/02/10/wayne-bent-trial-transcripts-emerging-online/

http://honeytoasted.com/
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: August 29, 2010, 03:55:48 PM »

Jan Brennen has a BF?   

Have to wonder what is wrong with such a person, lol.  Srsly.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: August 29, 2010, 04:00:16 PM »

I think Jan Brennen is so hungry for attention that she will jump on the bandwagon with anyone
that will give her the time of day.  That includes Anita, Julia Renfro, and Sam Redman.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.