March 28, 2024, 07:43:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #844 7/31/10 - 8/29/2010  (Read 253391 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2010, 10:20:10 PM »

http://www.facebook.com

Google translation:

Taco Stomps Nice still a good title DNA
Wednesday at 6:54 am

Paul Ruven Oddly enough, this title THE DNA, but more on that later ...
Wednesday at 9:10 am

Taco Stomps you make me curious because I'm still not
Wednesday at 3:27 pm

Jayant R. Harnam Congrats Paul!
Wednesday at 3:48 pm

Google translation:

Both Tommy If this does not hit, I know no more Paul ... : /
July 27 at 6:40 am

Jamel Aattache timing, timing, timing:)
July 27 at 6:57 am

Christopher Georgesco There is always one  Bad Apple in the Bunch. I Love the Dutch but this guy is a monster.
July 27 at 7:31 am

Bente Wiegman Hi Paul, what a well kept secret that movie about Joran, and then just all the states with the guy. Am very curious about the film
July 27 at 8:16 am

Google translation:

PAROLE: FILM - Verboom and High in the film about Joran
www.parool.nl
Verboom and High in the film about Joran - The English-speaking film Me & Mr. Jones tells the fictional story of an undercover journalist (The High) that five years after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway is looking for her. He ...
July 25 at 8:41 am · Share
13 people like this.

Michael John Fedun Awesome.
July 25 at 9:26 am

Mark de Blok Even ..... said nothing, very handsome!
July 25 at 9:28 am

Paul Ruven Indeed!
July 25 at 10:08 am

Mark de Blok Am very curious about the movie!
July 25 at 11:08 am

Paul Ruven and I went to the color correction!
July 25 at 11:12 am

Mark the blocks within the new limit set went really well.
Acknowledgements
July 25 at 11:16 am

Marianne Hielkema I believe this will be a special film. !
Clever this movie and dropping
I hope the mother of Natalee that she found a place so they can start teaching.
So bad ... not knowing where your child is.(Edit to change color from red to navy.  MuffyBee)
July 26 at 9:47 am
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 10:26:12 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2010, 11:09:51 PM »

Do you suppose Joran is praying for Algore to bring him a load of global warming!  LOLOLOL

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/01/peru-freezing-weather-emergency

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2010, 11:37:07 PM »

I'm hoping the third try will be a charm...  My ISP must be updating or something...

HT to a very dear monkey in the rafters...

http://www.filmcom.nl/index.php?topic=unitedbymusic-bios_en

Dolph van Stapele, has been working in the field of audiovisual productions for the last 12 years. He has been working as a light & cameraman, editor and made his way to become owner of his own production company, Fisheye Media Productions, working as Director of photography. (Edit to change color red to navy.  MuffyBee)
Dolph can be considered the creative force behind the production process. Fisheye Media Productions mainly produces documentaries, short film and (items for) television programmes. Dolph recently finished the documentairy "Run Churandy, run" about the Olympic Athlete Churandy Martina. This documentairy premiered last month and was very well received. He is currently working on the preparations of an international full feature movie.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 10:26:57 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2010, 11:53:14 PM »

hmmm...

http://www.uhhinvestments.com/

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2010, 12:25:05 AM »

TM on a roll....

Been watching and reading.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2010, 12:26:09 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.msg546167#msg546167

johan555 posted...

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru
« Reply #222 on: November 17, 2008, 03:44:00 PM »
A volunteer works for Dolph van Stapele

Mambo Beach

I am now another two weeks in Curacao, time seems to go fast. It is still very quiet at Fisheye Media Productions, the company where I work placement course. The buses run on time, fortunately, almost always as good as well as directly to my destination, Mambo Beach. If the wheather permits within a quarter of an hour I am on my work, running is a little more than half hour I treasure.

My tutor and co-owner of Fisheye, Dolph van Stapele , is an ex-Marine to his hobby his work has made. He is already more than a decade video productions, including approximately seven years really professional. A nice to know that he is in France training for the jungle commands at the Foreign Legion has done and completed. Once in a while he is here on the island with a friend of him to a shooting there loads bullets to fire with weapons from the extensive arsenal of his friend.

snipped

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2010, 12:28:03 AM »

TM on a roll....

Been watching and reading.   

Thanks 2NJ!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2010, 12:55:37 AM »

http://brochures.nhtv.nl/praktijkbureau/overzicht/bedrijven/overview.asp?land=Nederlandse%20Antillen

Overviews of foreign relations NHTV

This is an overview of all relations in Nederlandse Antillen, ordered by organisation name.

snipped

Fisheye Media Productions
Office location: Curacao
Description: BSG is the parent company of the company I internship. I walk internship at Fisheye Media Productions, a multimedia company. This company provides production of film, radio, newspaper and Internet. there is also a part of enterainment, so we are now engaged in a poker event for Hip Curacao Netherlands, this will also be recorded and broadcasted on TV. Fisheye next run I have a small car rental car rental called GTS. These two companies are covered by BSG.
Address: Unit 3 Beach, Seaquarium
Zipcode:
Phone: 00599-95168787

http://bsgcuracao.com/

Business Support Group Curaçao | Hato Handling Bldg. suite 122| Willemstad-Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles|  ( Office: +599(9) 869 3216 | ( Direct: +599(9) 528 8304 | : Fax +599(9) xxx xxxx | * muriel@bsgcuracao.com |

Back to UHH...

http://www.uhhinvestments.com/business.html

Business Support Group

BSG-Curaçao was founded in July 2006 by the need for qualified personnel, without to employ them as a full employer immediately.
The core-business of the company is to advise and support other companies on custom level for office management, administration, management, communication and IT-technology. BSG Curaçao wants to serve companies in multi-tasking personnel

The primary target group is any other company in need of support. Financial administration is a big part of BSG.
BSG is responsible for the execution of the accounts receivable sub administration if a Dutch telecom company. GTS Car Rental is an important client of BSG, all-round management is all done by BSG.

Address
Hato Handling Building 122
Hato Airport – Cargo Area
Curacao, Netherlands Antilles
Phone: +599 9 461 0997
Fax: +599 9 461 8822
muriel@bsgcuracao.com

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2010, 01:08:43 AM »

TM, I found this in anothe thread.  You may have it already, but I thought it might be useful if not.

Gielen
Function   Statutory director
Title description   Managing Director
Name   Renee Marie Louise Gielen
Address   Alexanderlaan 8
Curacao
Netherlands Antilles
Date of birth   November 21, 1949 
Place of birth   Eindhoven
Country of birth   The Netherlands
Nationality   Dutch

Business address   Jan Haayenweg 2  next to the Lions club 

Object categories of the business   Management Company(8612), Administrative/managerial office(8429), Organization and Coordination of Congresses, Seminars and Conventions(8495), Audio-visual productions(9565)

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2010, 01:22:56 AM »

TM, I found this in anothe thread.  You may have it already, but I thought it might be useful if not.

Gielen
Function   Statutory director
Title description   Managing Director
Name   Renee Marie Louise Gielen
Address   Alexanderlaan 8
Curacao
Netherlands Antilles
Date of birth   November 21, 1949 
Place of birth   Eindhoven
Country of birth   The Netherlands
Nationality   Dutch

Business address   Jan Haayenweg 2  next to the Lions club 

Object categories of the business   Management Company(8612), Administrative/managerial office(8429), Organization and Coordination of Congresses, Seminars and Conventions(8495), Audio-visual productions(9565)

Thanks Magnolia!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2010, 02:24:04 AM »

We'll never forget you...
Natalee and Stephany,
We want JUSTICE!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2010, 02:34:16 AM »

ARUBA

ONE SICK ISLAND

STAY AWAY.YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

ARUBAWARENESS  '2010

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2010, 02:46:22 AM »

Keepthefaith....Good to see you....
Nice to know at the end of the day.....
paulass is already burnt toast....
urine is toast sitting in a Peruvian prison and will be burnt sooner than later..... Monkey Devil!
aruba.......How's that tourist thingy going for you?     Keep it up anita and the dis-info crew......keep making noise and keep what paulass and urine did to Natalee in the news......
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2010, 02:54:34 AM »

urine is toast sitting in a Peruvian prison and will be burnt sooner than later..... Monkey Devil!
aruba.......How's that tourist thingy going for you?     Keep it up anita and the dis-info crew......keep making noise and keep what paulass and urine did to Natalee in the news......

Good evening Billb.As the miscreants attempt to make BLOOD money off this tragedy.They continue to  themselves.Me thinks they BOOZE it up to hide the demons!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2010, 03:07:53 AM »

Good evening Billb.As the miscreants attempt to make BLOOD money off this tragedy.They continue to  themselves.Me thinks they BOOZE it up to hide the demons!
You pegged it early on Keepthefaith...
The evildoers are just that....and they will be judged at the end of their day....they won't be able to hide or make excuses for the intentionally hateful treatment of Natalee and Beth, Dave, Jug, family and friends...they are truly miscreants.......
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2010, 03:13:22 AM »

Good Night billb, Keepthefaith, Agraria and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.
And all Good Monkeys....
Justice for Natalee and Stephany is where it is at.......and it is just around the corner..... an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2010, 03:13:44 AM »

It's actually very enlightening that these miscreants can't figure out that they're continuing to throw their own feces all over themselves,over,and over,and over again every time they attempt to disparage Natalee Holloway.Think about it.They're willing to throw feces all over themselves for money & attention.NUFF SAID MISCREANTS.Kermit told me long ago to dawn my feces suit!The foresight of that damn Frog is phenomenal! 

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2010, 03:14:46 AM »

Good Night billb, Keepthefaith, Agraria and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.
And all Good Monkeys....
Justice for Natalee and Stephany is where it is at.......and it is just around the corner..... an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

GoodNight BillB...Bow Down to Washington..33 days 15 hrs until BYU!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2010, 10:09:28 AM »

Sunday Funday.....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2010, 12:19:50 PM »

I don't know if Renee Gielen is simply "filling in" for Eline Van Den Broek for a while on this Saturday radio show or what?   

Google translation:

http://www.dolfijnfm.com/radio/programmas/76-nieuwsweek

Google translation:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.