April 19, 2024, 01:06:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #844 7/31/10 - 8/29/2010  (Read 253771 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: August 22, 2010, 10:59:32 PM »

From a press conference in Oct last year (local and international). 

http://www.diario.aw/2009/10/paulina-rubio-y-fonseca-a-topa-ayera-cu-prensa-local-y-internacional/

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #741 on: August 22, 2010, 11:30:32 PM »

Thanks, TM, for your transcript. I didn't have much time online due to a b-day party for a great-nephew's 5th today but I'm here.  I did try to find out if there would be a replay early today but was not successful.  I hope you are right and it's replayed...I think it will be. 

Thanks, again.  & San has your back.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #742 on: August 22, 2010, 11:48:35 PM »

Thanks, TM, for your transcript. I didn't have much time online due to a b-day party for a great-nephew's 5th today but I'm here.  I did try to find out if there would be a replay early today but was not successful.  I hope you are right and it's replayed...I think it will be. 

Thanks, again.  & San has your back.   

YW 2NJ!   

I bet the party was fun!  I wouldn't take anything for the memories of them, but I wouldn't want to have to give another five year old's party!  I get tired just thinking about it.   

And I couldn't ask for anyone better to have my back!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: August 22, 2010, 11:59:45 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6341.0

DANA PRETZER SHOW FEB 13, 2008 WITH BETH HOLLOWAY, PETER R. DEVRIES, AND MORE!

snipped 

Beth Holloway:  Hi, how are you?

Dana:  I’m doing great, I’m doing great.  Listen before we get started with the interview many news reports have said that Aruban authorities would be announcing today if there was going to be a re arrest of Joran Vandersloot.  Have you heard anything?

Beth:  No I have not heard anything as of yet.

Dana:  Yeah I’ve been checking my sources and contacts and I haven’t heard anything either but hopefully we’ll have some good news.  Alright let’s set that aside.  I’m going to be speaking to Peter R. DeVries this evening.  Peter R. DeVries must hold a special place in your heart, tell us about that.

Beth:  Oh absolutely, well I think that we all would have to hail Peter DeVries as “the king” and I’m sure he does not like to be referred to that at all.

Dana:  No

Beth:  But I just can’t help it he’s just... I’ll say he was just heroic in that he stepped forward in order to bring light onto what happened and to all the circumstances surrounding Natalee’s disappearance.  And I feel that I cannot say thank you to Peter DeVries without also Patrick. 

Dana:  Yes

Beth:  You know this young man that...who’s just a father and wanted to see the right thing done, who stepped forward to also partner with Peter DeVries and make this all possible; so absolutely heroic for both of them.

Dana:  Peter and his team have done a stand up job.  Better than law enforcement have ever done.  Hopefully this will result in some court appearances and some convictions.  Time will tell but you know Beth I’ve interviewed you several times on the program and we’ve talked about answers.  Answers are something that you’ve been looking for, obviously you’re also looking for your daughter and we all hope and pray that you’ll be able to bring her home soon but did you receive the answers that you were looking for by watching that undercover tape?

Beth:  Well absolutely I did and I think I even have to back it up to what you said when you were opening your show.  Justice does come in many forms as I’ve learned and yes justice came for me as an answer and I did receive the answer and second I think I did receive justice just in the validation of the fight.  And meaning that you know every step that we took was well worth it.  And you know of course the third form of justice that I would like to see that we all would like to see is Joran Vandersloot behind bars. 

Dana:  Yes

Beth:  I feel so strongly that he is a time bomb and he’s waiting to go off and he will strike again and so it’s not just for Natalee that I would like to see him behind bars because I think that he could certainly strike again and I think he will strike again I think he was only building in his behaviors and recklessness and I think he’s shown us all he has no control over himself or his actions.

Dana:  Country’s, islands, cities, towns whatever their leaders take a vow that they will protect their citizenry.  They protect their citizenry, they protect their visitors, Aruba obviously failed in the situation.  Crime does happen we all understand that but it’s the goal and the responsibility of organizations, countries, law enforcement, you name it to conduct a proper investigation.  Now that this has gone to this extreme, I know that you have been somewhat reluctant in the past to talk about it because you were concentrating on finding your daughter and we all understand that.  But when I’ve interviewed Jug and Dave and others and we’ve talked about situations where the strange questions that you were asked when you first arrived on the island.  Jug and I spoke about that here back in December and now it’s become pretty obvious that there has to be more to this story than what we’re hearing.  Some would say that there’s corruption and cover up from the beginning.  I know that’s not going to help bring Joran Vandersloot to justice and put him behind bars and maybe it’s something that may need to be dealt with later but I’m curious Beth on your take on now compared to three, four months ago.

Beth:  Well you’re exactly right there are two different tracks.  And one is to stay focused on Joran and his admissions and what the investigators and prosecution can now do with him.  But I think the second thing to be faced eventually is we need to get to the bottom of exactly what was transpiring in the first 48 hours of Natalee’s disappearance.  You know to set aside Joran we have to look at you know we had some stunning revelations that were being admitted from Joran as he was describing them, it couldn’t help but take us back to the very beginning.  The first 48 hours after her disappearance where a lead detective asked us only one medical question.  And it was does Natalee have a history of epilepsy or seizures, and the answer of course was no.  And we didn’t know why that question kept resurfacing during the months of Natalee’s disappearance but I think that our stunning revelation was when Joran admitted that to Patrick, it’s very suspicious.  And it’s certainly a red flag that needs to be delved into.  There is a reason why this was asked of us and we need to get to the bottom of why.  So there are two different tracks but the one I really want to stay focused on right now is Joran and his admissions and as far as delving into what happened in the first 48 hours, that’s just going to be a whole separate ballgame.

Dana:  I agree with you completely, it’s something that we’ll stay focused on for sure.  The old saying Beth and without trying to be callous here, parents aren’t supposed to bury their children, children are supposed to bury their parents.  When you see a video like you saw and I use these terms callous, cold, arrogant, and some that I can’t say on the radio.  It must have made your skin crawl to watch this individual bragging, degrading your daughter the way that he did.  It was just absolutely sickening.

Beth:  Well you’re right parents aren’t supposed to bury their children and what is so, what is just so sickening to me is Joran has decided to bury everyone.  Natalee, his parents, his entire...I should not say his parents...but his mother.  You know I’ve felt from day one that his father has been involved but due to his actions Joran has buried his father deep into this with him.  I do feel that his father played a major role in Natalee’s disappearance.  But I think about his family.  I think about all the people that stepped forward to try to help.  I mean he’s just stepped on...he would step on anyone’s back to try to protect himself so I think he’s just blatantly showing us that he has an utter disregard for anyone’s human existence but his own so he would stop at nothing to bury anyone.

snipped 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #744 on: August 23, 2010, 01:29:37 AM »

I think Booshi Wever craves as much attention as Joran.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_76950.php

'Whoever congratulates Bouterse, lacks morality’
20 Aug, 2010, 12:49 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD – “Everyone congratulating Desi Bouterse lacks morality”. Theo Para, publicist for the Dutch magazine De Groene Amsterdammer states this. In this, he responds to party-leader Booshi Wever (MEP) congratulating the new president of Suriname.

Para is one of the most marked opponents of Desi Bouterse. In the past twenty years, he devoted many columns in the Surinamese and Dutch media on Bouterse’ performance in the Surinamese and international politics, which columns he also published in one volume last year. The subject of Para’s writing, Desi Bouterse, is a controversial personality in the international politics. Bouterse seized power in Suriname twice, was convicted in the Netherlands of drug trade and is currently defendant in a court case regarding the so-called ‘December-murders’. In addition, Bouterse dictatorial regime was the main issue in a court case from the International Court for the Human Rights as a result of a mass murder in the native village Moiwana.

“Congratulating Bouterse can only be interpreted as supporting and accepting a criminal, someone who is convicted of drug offences and crimes against the human rights”, says Para. “And anyone forwarding congratulations from Aruba, furthermore completely ignores the fact there were two Arubans amongst the fifteen victims of the December-murders. Two ‘yio di tera’ (fellow countrymen), namely Frank Wijngaarde and Lesley Rahman, and both were born on Aruba” according to Para.
The writer therefore also finds that Wever ‘fails morally’ and that his congratulations meant for Bouterse, ‘were absolutely not applicable’, as Wever is in the parliament, and does not represent the Aruban government.
Para also draws attention to the fact that Bouterse’ appointment is in defiance of article 92 of the Surinamese Constitution. That article namely states that someone who has acted contrary to the constitution cannot become a president. “Human rights’ organizations have protested against this, but the parliament still went ahead”, says Para.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: August 23, 2010, 01:39:36 AM »

I agree SuzieQ, my bet is they are a lot alike...   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: August 23, 2010, 01:41:02 AM »

We won't give up...
Natalee and Stephany,
We want JUSTICE!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: August 23, 2010, 02:10:06 AM »

Friends of blood

The three are caught in the area of prevention Miguel Castro Castro prison in Lima, processed on the same charges, the murder of three Peruvians, and they also share our country have come to fill the police pages.

A newspaper report yesterday showed a photo propagated that you can see the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot (confessed murderer of Stephany Flores), the Colombian Alejandro Trujillo Ospina (thug Fefer Myriam completed) and American (alleged murderer of Jana Gomez embracing and smiling.

In the picture you can see the three criminal inmates sharing a sense of camaraderie, and even smiling, hugging the side of another inmate of the prison.

In addition, the scene would confirm what the last days hatched criminal testimony indicated that the three foreigners have become friends and spend the day talking, especially the Netherlands and American citizen, because it would unite his love of card games . The proximity of the three murderers is also due to they are very separate from common criminals to avoid being victims of some attempt on their lives. As recalled, the gunman Trujillo was extradited from Argentina in recent months to face trial here for the case Fefer, and who takes pride in his nickname by making a gun gesture with his hands, pointing to himself and his partner in the image, the Dutchman Joran remains imprisoned following his confession of murder and awaiting trial, while William Trickett was extradited two weeks ago when it was found that would be seriously implicated in the murder of Jana Gonzales, to whom he was Peruvian married, and then finalize put the corpse in a suitcase and threw it into the sea of Lima.

The scene issued yesterday by the program "Sunday Today" also confirms that three foreigners have some comfort that others do not enjoy being held at the Castro Castro, such as access to a camera, purpose prohibited by the rules themselves National Institute of Corrections.

http://www.diariolaprimeraperu.com/online/policial/amigos-de-sangre_68746.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: August 23, 2010, 02:12:06 AM »

Joran, Trujillo and murderer of the suitcase friends  (video)

http://www.peru.com/noticias/videos20100822/114015/Joran-Trujillo-y-asesino-de-la-maleta-amigos
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: August 23, 2010, 02:19:53 AM »

11:27 Van der Sloot, Trujillo and William Ospina Trickett together in Castro Castro
 The news Sunday Propal Day one image where you can see the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, the Colombian Alejandro Ospina Trujillo and William Trickett, the three foreigners accused of committing the most notorious crimes in our capital.

The three offenders are incarcerated, and separated from other prisoners in a special atmosphere in the Miguel Castro Castro prison.

Van der Sloot is on trial for the murder of Stephany Flores, Ospina Trujillo is the prime suspect in the murder of businesswoman Myriam Fefer, while William Trickett was extradited because he is suspected of murdering his wife and throwing her remains into the sea.

http://www.ojo.com.pe/ojo/nota.php?txtSecci_parent=&txtSecci_id=51&txtNota_id=418881
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: August 23, 2010, 02:21:56 AM »

Joran, Trujillo William Ospina and Trickett are photographed in Castro Castro prison

Are murderers by nature?

The Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, the Colombian Alejandro Ospina Trujillo and William Trickett, accused in Peru for several murders, would be friends in the Miguel Castro Castro prison, where they are held.

This is a photo show, broadcast by the news 'Sunday a day' American TV, where you see them posing as calm and even smiling. The image show that the three foreigners themselves are frequent within the prison, as recently reported in some media.

As recalled, Joran Van der Sloot is being investigated for the murder of the young Peruvian Stephany Flores (21). For its part, Trujillo Alejandro Ospina, who was recently extradited by Argentina, is facing criminal proceedings as the main suspect in the murder of Jewish business Myriam Fefer.

Meanwhile, William Trickett, who was extradited a few weeks ago the United States, maintains a pending trial for the murder of his Peruvian wife, Jana Claudia Gomez Mendez.

According to information from the National Penitentiary Institute (INPE), these three subjects are in an isolated area of the Castro Castro prison.

http://www.periodismoenlinea.org/actualidad/3-act/7612-joran-trujillo-ospina-y-william-trickett-son-fotografias-en-penal-castro-castro
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: August 23, 2010, 02:24:08 AM »

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: August 23, 2010, 02:27:12 AM »

Joran, 'Clown' and William's best friends
A photo shows the three murderers together and smiling at the Miguel Castro Castro prison.

Birds of a feather flock together. Joran Van der Sloot, William Trickett and Trujillo Alejandro Ospina "Clown" the three accused of heinous crimes have become inseparable friends. In a photo shown on "Sunday Today" is the three hugged and smiling.

A Joran is seen with some extra kilos and beard, while Alejandro Trujillo is the most smiling in the picture, even posing as a rapper. At the other end is seen to William Trickett, recently extradited by the death of his wife, Jana Claudia Gomez occurred in 2007. He is still a bit fearful. Sources for this program will ensure that this picture is the moment of welcome and Clown Joran gave Trickett.
Also knew that Joran continues his penchant for poker, gambling that he shared with former mayor Luis Valdez, as a "clown" does not like the game. The three are in an isolated area of the Castro Castro prison.

http://trome.pe/noticia/627345/joran-payaso-y-william-mejores-amigos
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: August 23, 2010, 02:33:10 AM »

Case against Joran van der Sloot is delayed due to lack of translator Netherlands
(with video of the lawyer, Stephany's grave and some documents)

"The process has to be frozen until they find an official interpreter," said Maximo Highness, lawyer for confessed murderer of Stephany Flores

The lack of an official interpreter and Dutchman Joran van der Sloot would make the case against the confessed murderer of Stephany Flores is trapped at least until the Peruvian authorities solve the problem.

So what's lawyer said Van der Sloot, Maximum Highness, who argued that "if there is no interpreter, the process can not advance because due process requires that, there must be an interpreter in the language of my sponsor, Netherlands" .

The television news program "24 Hours" agreed to a letter dated Aug. 10, where the Board of Sworn Translators of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs indicated that there was no language translator Dutchman, as he had pointed to the Embassy of Holland July 21 in another document. So far, the problem is not solved.

On the other hand, the Dutchman would be evaluated denounce the government of Chile for allegedly there were irregularities in his expulsion from that country and coming back to Peru.

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/627013/proceso-contra-joran-van-der-sloot-se-atrasa-falta-traductor-holandes
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: August 23, 2010, 02:36:52 AM »

He looks much happier with his new buddies now then he did here

RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #755 on: August 23, 2010, 09:08:44 AM »

Here are show times for Who is the Real Joran van der Sloot on A&E. These are EST listings:

8/23 9pm
8/24 1am

correction to above post: it is now being shown on BIO , not A&E

Edited by San
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 10:31:39 AM by San » Logged

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #756 on: August 23, 2010, 09:09:29 AM »

correction to above post: it is now being shown on BIO , not A&E

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #757 on: August 23, 2010, 10:34:03 AM »

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: August 23, 2010, 11:21:17 AM »

Steering clear away from Aruba...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #759 on: August 23, 2010, 12:24:19 PM »

Good one, Muffybee!

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.