June 16, 2024, 06:05:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #844 7/31/10 - 8/29/2010  (Read 256433 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #860 on: August 24, 2010, 11:25:40 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/08/24/peru.vandersloot.photo/

Peru investigates van der Sloot prison picture
By the CNN Wire Staff
August 24, 2010 8:15 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- Authorities in Peru said Tuesday they have begun disciplinary action against jailers who photographed suspected killer Joran van der Sloot posing with two other men held in connection with high-profile killings there.

The photograph, first aired by the Peruvian television network America TV, shows the 22-year-old van der Sloot standing alongside fellow inmates Hugo Trujillo Ospina and William Trickett Smith II. A fourth man in the picture is not identified.

Peru's National Institute of Corrections said Tuesday that disciplinary action was in the works over the photo.

"On August 23, the Office of Internal Affairs of the institution began administrative and disciplinary actions with the goal of establishing responsibility over the acts of official misconduct by employees of the Castro Castro Correctional Institution," the agency announced. "They improperly used photographic equipment that was meant for administrative duties."

<snip>

Ospina, Smith and van der Sloot were being held in a protective custody wing of the Castro Castro prison, away from other inmates, when the photo was taken last week, Peruvian authorities said. Van der Sloot is the only one of the three who is now being held there, they said.

Re. disciplinary action - just as I suspected.

Re. removal of the others from protective custody - Hummm. Joran essentially is in isolation - without his pen pals. (Bet they're pizzed about that. Wonder if they got sent to gen pop.)

Awww, poor Joran. Wonder how he'll sleep without a cuddle buddy?    Whatever was going on, he apparently was smiling about it, so I'm glad they changed it!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #861 on: August 24, 2010, 11:29:49 PM »

I don't quite understand why it's so hard to arrange for a translator. I'm just glad they don't have to find one who can translate from Papimento (sp?). I don't trust anybody who can even speak that!

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #862 on: August 24, 2010, 11:30:50 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/08/24/peru.vandersloot.photo/

Peru investigates van der Sloot prison picture
By the CNN Wire Staff
August 24, 2010 8:15 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- Authorities in Peru said Tuesday they have begun disciplinary action against jailers who photographed suspected killer Joran van der Sloot posing with two other men held in connection with high-profile killings there.

The photograph, first aired by the Peruvian television network America TV, shows the 22-year-old van der Sloot standing alongside fellow inmates Hugo Trujillo Ospina and William Trickett Smith II. A fourth man in the picture is not identified.

Peru's National Institute of Corrections said Tuesday that disciplinary action was in the works over the photo.

"On August 23, the Office of Internal Affairs of the institution began administrative and disciplinary actions with the goal of establishing responsibility over the acts of official misconduct by employees of the Castro Castro Correctional Institution," the agency announced. "They improperly used photographic equipment that was meant for administrative duties."

<snip>

Ospina, Smith and van der Sloot were being held in a protective custody wing of the Castro Castro prison, away from other inmates, when the photo was taken last week, Peruvian authorities said. Van der Sloot is the only one of the three who is now being held there, they said.

Re. disciplinary action - just as I suspected.

Re. removal of the others from protective custody - Hummm. Joran essentially is in isolation - without his pen pals. (Bet they're pizzed about that. Wonder if they got sent to gen pop.)

Awww, poor Joran. Wonder how he'll sleep without a cuddle buddy?    Whatever was going on, he apparently was smiling about it, so I'm glad they changed it!

Me too! 

2 4 1
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: August 24, 2010, 11:33:30 PM »

I don't quite understand why it's so hard to arrange for a translator. I'm just glad they don't have to find one who can translate from Papimento (sp?). I don't trust anybody who can even speak that!

Joran speaks Dutch, Spanish, English, and Pap fluently. He doesn't need a damn translator. 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: August 24, 2010, 11:40:07 PM »

Joran speaks Dutch, Spanish, English, and Pap fluently. He doesn't need a damn translator. 
He could BE a certified translator himself! 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: August 24, 2010, 11:42:36 PM »

I hope that Joran is in isolation.

The way it has been described it was more like a fraternity house than a prison.
News reports say they were watching television, playing cards eating pizza and hamburgers.

I think the TV belonged to the Clown, so it may be gone, if reports are true.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #866 on: August 24, 2010, 11:45:12 PM »

I agree wreck, just more of his playing the system!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #867 on: August 24, 2010, 11:49:12 PM »

I agree wreck, just more of his playing the system!   

So true! He just had "confession remorse" and Paulus' influence taught him to look for a legal technical way out.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: August 24, 2010, 11:51:50 PM »

The way it has been described it was more like a fraternity house than a prison.
News reports say they were watching television, playing cards eating pizza and hamburgers.

I hope some huge hungry rats keep him company, if they don't I hope he's at least worried that they might!    Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #869 on: August 24, 2010, 11:52:26 PM »

You know, come to think of it, I hardly picked up so much as an accent during any of the lengthy interviews Joran did, and English is not Joran's native language. He's very fluent and apt in many languages. He probably could have been a translator if he had been prone to work for a living rather than become a murderer.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: August 25, 2010, 12:01:49 AM »

I hope some huge hungry rats keep him company
, if they don't I hope he's at least worried that they might!    Monkey Devil!

(Bolded by me)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: August 25, 2010, 12:11:41 AM »

You know, come to think of it, I hardly picked up so much as an accent during any of the lengthy interviews Joran did, and English is not Joran's native language. He's very fluent and apt in many languages. He probably could have been a translator if he had been prone to work for a living rather than become a murderer.

http://www.iss.edu/GovSch/Aruba.html

English is the language of instruction. In addition, Spanish and Dutch are taught as part of the world language program.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: August 25, 2010, 12:13:15 AM »

I hope some huge hungry rats keep him company
, if they don't I hope he's at least worried that they might!    Monkey Devil!

(Bolded by me)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: August 25, 2010, 12:32:40 AM »

Another person has drowned in Aruba.  From my understanding a 44 year old man that was a teacher at the EPB Hato school (I think).

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/21249-caso-di-hogamento-na-grapefield.html

Papiamentu translation:

docente by scol secundario owing to hoga at Boca Grandi

tuesday, 24 august 2010 19:16

in oranan by tuesday afternoon, at first instant owing to come into informe cu will was have one caso by hogamento at Boca Grandi. at once owing to despacha one unidad by police at the sitio before so atende the caso. read more before see more imagen y also update: sinembargo, ambulance have to owing to depart for by beach, cual we have cu say is far before deal type by casonan so. according we reportero, is luchando before rebiba the cabayero here, before so hang on to at life. is dificil before ambulance arrive caminda cu the person is, mirando cu is deal here by beach. cu one pick up owing to bring the victima before ambulance, while cu they owing to dune cpr. for by eynan they owing to hibe centro medico before follow reanime... update: informacionnan cu we owing to ricibi is cu before 7or y mey by at night dr. parr is constata dead by ronald jan izaac van doorn, naci at the netherlands 02-08-1966 y was docente by one scol secundario. el'a attain problem in water at instant cu the was eherce one sport acuatico. posiblemente the victima will owing to cay during cu the was kite surf y will owing to strike her cabez at the coralnan cu is just abao y surface was in water seco. fiscal not owing to attain necesario before haci autopsia y owing to entrega the restonan deadly at the family. el'a allow behind her casa y two child muher diminutive. at famianan by the fayecido we is extende we more sincero words by deep condolencia.

http://www.boletinextra.com/index.php/polis/69-policial/3232-version-policial-di-e-hogamento.html

Papiamentu translation:

version policial by the hogamento

tuesday, 24 august 2010 23:29

before more or less 6or y 56 by afternoon, central by police is dirigi patrouille by san nicolas before mouth big, where they're ask yudansa before one person cu probably will owing to hoga y they're tratando by reanime. at arrival police is encounter two kite surfer is dunando cpr at one man, also one kite surfer, but this do not give senjal by life. they're count ; police cu they not owing to look at precisamente thing owing to sosode cu the victima but dado instant they owing to look at her kitesurf in water y hour they owing to bay throw view pe come across, owing to come haye is flota on her belly. ambulance also is present at the sitio y paramediconan is do all will possible before try reanima the victima but the do not responde. the victima is wordo transporta cu urgencia before centro medico at san nicolas where is follow work cune. before more or less 7or y half dr. parr is constata dead by the victima: ronald jan izaak van doorn nasi at the netherlands 2 by august 1966 (44 anja) be alive at mon pos 1-a docente at epi. dr. parr is constata dead owing to base by hogamento. probably the victima will owing to cay during cu the is kite surf y strike her cabez at the coralnan cu is just bow and surface in water seco. fiscal not owing to attain necesario before do autopsia y owing to entrega the restonan deadly at the family. the victima owing to allow behind her senjora y two child muher chiquito. by part cuerpo policial is send words by condolencia at family by the fayecido.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: August 25, 2010, 12:50:36 AM »

INPE investigates "snapshot" of Van der Sloot, and Trujillo Trickett

| CPN NEWS - AUG 24 | The National Institute of Corrections reported that explores the use of cameras of the Miguel Castro Castro, to portray the alleged killers: Joran Van der Sloot, William Trickett Smith and Alejandro Trujillo.

Through a statement, the institution explained that the Office of Internal Affairs will investigate against the alleged acts of misconduct committed by workers functional establishment.

He also assured that they will continue fighting against corruption.

http://www.cpnradio.pe/html/2010/08/24/11/1712.htm
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: August 25, 2010, 01:03:59 AM »

Joran van der Sloot: "It's fantastic!"

Good news for fans of Holland's' pride, Joran van der Sloot: He seems really to have his sentence in Peru.

Van der Sloot, the Peruvian media, reportedly in very well with Trujillo Alejandro Ospina, an assassin from Colombia, and the American murder suspect William Trickett.

The latter spent a few years ago, his 21-year-old wife, Jana Claudia Gomez Mendez, brutally killed in a hotel room. Once she was dead he put her in a suitcase, which he then threw into the sea.

The assassin Ospina is stuck because of the murder of 51-year-old Jewish businesswoman Myriam Fefer in 2006, according to De Telegraaf.

Since Joran is suspected of the murder of Stephany Flores is the obvious conclusion: like attracts like.

Meanwhile the trial of Van der Sloot psychopath stopped because no official interpreter could be found. Typical South Americans: they have an internationally known criminal in the hands, they can 't condemn because they quickly things have not settled.

Well, although Van der Sloot and his lawyer do I slow down the process still in good spirits these wannabe top criminals will soon just be sentenced to years behind bars and disappears. Let's hope at least: we need the world, and especially the female part of the world, to protect him.

http://fp.dagelijksestandaard.nl/2010/08/joran-van-der-sloot-het-is-hier-fantastisch/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: August 25, 2010, 01:11:53 AM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 219:
In each city I have the privilege to speak to several high schools, churches, or law enforcement and civic groups.  This translates to thousands of youths and adults.  Delivering this safety mesage is my triumph over devastation.  If gives me great joy and is tremendously rewarding work.  I think that I can bear the pain of losing Natalee if it means that I can prevent another family from going through our tragic experience.  If even just one young person in tens of thousands is saved, then it's well worth it.

I ask young people to make a conscious decision to stay safe.  They have to make the choice.  And I'm not asking them do anything more than I ask myself.  I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.  And I know it's not easy for young people to think about choosing not to get into a situation in which they can't defend themselves.  But we all have to make hard choices.  Every day.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #877 on: August 25, 2010, 07:20:55 AM »

I cannot think of a better place for Joran Vandersloot to be........ a cold, damp, rat infested prison cell. 

Weather for Lima, Peru - Add to iGoogle
59°F | °C
Current: Overcast
Wind: S at 4 mph
Humidity: 82%Wed

62°F | 57°FThu

62°F | 55°FFri

62°F | 55°FSat

62°F | 55°F

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #878 on: August 25, 2010, 09:44:25 AM »

I have always wondered where this photo comes from.  Looks like Aruba is suffering with the whole tourism thing.  That's what happens when you cover a crime.

Is there a link I can bookmark so I can view the image anytime?

Thanks in advance!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #879 on: August 25, 2010, 10:13:21 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.