March 28, 2024, 05:37:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #844 7/31/10 - 8/29/2010  (Read 253402 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: August 26, 2010, 08:53:36 AM »

OT
Wow Kermit!  Some donate their bodies to science, but you donated to history    

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/aug/25/original-kermit-frog-donated-smithsonian/
Original Kermit donated to Smithsonian
August 25, 2010

WASHINGTON (AP) — The original Kermit the Frog, his body created with an old dull-green coat and his eyes made of pingpong balls, has returned home to the nation's capital, where the puppet got his start.

The first Kermit creation from Jim Henson's Muppet's collection appeared in 1955 on the early TV show "Sam and Friends," produced at Washington's WRC-TV. Henson's widow, Jane Henson, on Wednesday donated 10 characters from the show to the Smithsonian's National Museum of American History.
(snip)
The Smithsonian already has a familiar Kermit the Frog puppet made famous on "Sesame Street" and "The Muppet Show." But the original Kermit was more lizardlike and a duller green. His body was made from an old coat thrown out by Henson's mother.
(snip)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: August 26, 2010, 10:28:02 AM »

OT
Wow Kermit!  Some donate their bodies to science, but you donated to history    

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/aug/25/original-kermit-frog-donated-smithsonian/
Original Kermit donated to Smithsonian
August 25, 2010

WASHINGTON (AP) — The original Kermit the Frog, his body created with an old dull-green coat and his eyes made of pingpong balls, has returned home to the nation's capital, where the puppet got his start.

The first Kermit creation from Jim Henson's Muppet's collection appeared in 1955 on the early TV show "Sam and Friends," produced at Washington's WRC-TV. Henson's widow, Jane Henson, on Wednesday donated 10 characters from the show to the Smithsonian's National Museum of American History.
(snip)
The Smithsonian already has a familiar Kermit the Frog puppet made famous on "Sesame Street" and "The Muppet Show." But the original Kermit was more lizardlike and a duller green. His body was made from an old coat thrown out by Henson's mother.
(snip)

They just think that is the original Kermit, but they are confused.

We know that we have the real Kermit right here with us. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: August 26, 2010, 11:00:17 AM »

No K2 hearing tomorrow.

Future Hearings

09/28/2010 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion (to Strike Case Management Order;Motion to Designate Case "Complex"c/f 8-27-10)

A couple new filings from Plaintiff (K2).  I don't see anything filed by Defense.

08/25/2010 Stipulation (to cont. hearing on plaintiff's motion re:complex, cmc and motion to strike )
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

08/25/2010 Order ( RE: STIP TO CONTINUE HEARINGS )
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: August 26, 2010, 11:20:31 AM »

No K2 hearing tomorrow.

Future Hearings

09/28/2010 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion (to Strike Case Management Order;Motion to Designate Case "Complex"c/f 8-27-10)

A couple new filings from Plaintiff (K2).  I don't see anything filed by Defense.

08/25/2010 Stipulation (to cont. hearing on plaintiff's motion re:complex, cmc and motion to strike )

Thanks Buckeye.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: August 26, 2010, 02:23:17 PM »

Inquiring minds want to know why the judge not thrown out this defamation suit by Deepak and Satish Kalpoe against Phil McGraw.  The five day deadline of February 6, 2008 has come and gone ... further extensions have come and gone.

Could it be that ... behind the scenes ... the Kalpoes attorneys are challenging the release of documents ... documents that have nothing to do with the foundation of the case ... the foundation that asks the question ... "Was the Phil McGraw recording deceptively manipulated ... the Phil McGraw recording that was copied directly from Jamie Skeeters' hard drive?"

Could it be that the Phil McGraw attorneys are resisting a professional  comparison?

Could it be that when all is said and done ... there will be a negotiated settlement that will benefit the Kalpoe brother?

Janet

+++++++++

Feb 6, 2008 5:00 am US/Pacific
Former Holloway Suspects Can Sue Dr. Phil

LOS ANGELES (AP) ―   

A judge refused to dismiss a defamation suit Tuesday against CBS and television psychologist "Dr. Phil" McGraw brought by two brothers who were questioned in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

William Cremer, the lead attorney for Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, praised the decision by Superior Court Judge Edward A. Ferns.

"I'm going to take Dr. Phil down," he said outside the courtroom.

The ruling came a day after ABC's "20/20" aired a secretly recorded conversation involving Joran Van der Sloot, who also has been interrogated by Aruban authorities on Holloway's May 2005 disappearance. In the tape, Van der Sloot claims that Holloway died on the beach while they were kissing, and that he tried to revive her but failed. He said that the teen's body was dumped in the ocean and that it would never be found.

Joseph Tacopina, a lawyer for Van der Sloot, said that his client was not responsible for the Alabama teenager's death and that the tapes do not amount to a confession. Last week, Van der Sloot said he was lying in those conversations and denied that he had anything to do with Holloway's disappearance.

The Kalpoes, who have maintained they had nothing to do with Holloway's disappearance, sued in December 2006, claiming the "Dr. Phil" talk show altered portions of a taped conversation between Deepak Kalpoe and a private investigator to "create false, incriminating, and defamatory statements that the plaintiffs engaged in criminal activity against Natalee Holloway."

The brothers also contend the TV show implied they helped kill Holloway and got rid of her body. Their suit claims defamation, invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.

Cremer said the taped remarks by Van der Sloot, which were secretly recorded by a Dutch crime reporter, help his clients' defamation case.

"It pretty much exonerates my boys, doesn't it?" Cremer said.

In their dismissal motion, attorneys for CBS Television and McGraw maintained lawyers for the Kalpoes did not meet deadlines to produce all documents they have demanded concerning the criminal case investigation against the brothers in Aruba.

But the judge gave the Kalpoes' lawyers another five days to satisfy the document deadline.

"The documents are relevant to the most fundamental issues in this case," Ferns stated in his ruling. "There is no other (information) which can substitute for the documents sought by the defendants due to the nature of this case."

In June, another judge dismissed a wrongful death case against the Kalpoes by Holloway's parents, ruling the Los Angeles Superior Court did not have jurisdiction. The parents maintained the brothers conceded jurisdiction when they sued CBS and McGraw in Los Angeles.

(© 2009 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

http://cbs2.com/entertainment/doctor.phil.mcgraw.2.647163.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: August 26, 2010, 02:32:48 PM »

I am one with Beth Holloway that Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are involved in the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ... the morning her precious daughter went missing and ... was never seen again.

However ... does Deepak's own words on the Jamie Skeeters' hard drive reveal involvement?

Janet

++++++

Beth Holloway

Nancy Grace - August 26, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: We`ve known from day one Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are way deeply involved in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/26/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: August 26, 2010, 02:56:55 PM »

Could it be that the reason requested documents are required by Phil McGraw's attorneys is that backup is required to prove that Deepak and Satish were not defamed by a recorded copy was deceptively manipulated from the original?

Janet

+++++++

Steve Cohen - Media Spokesperson

ARUBA TRUTH - December 7, 2005

A coalition of groups announced Friday the appointment of Steve Cohen to act as spokesperson to North American media, in regards to the Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

Mr. Cohen has been part of the Strategic Communications Task Force since its creation in June. He has a full knowledge of the case ....

CARIBBEAN VOICE - January 18, 2006

If current findings are true, Cohen said they are going to accelerate their efforts. Extensive search for forensic evidence continues. Yesterday, 50 members of the Aruban police department searched extensively through the dune by the lighthouse in search for clues. "Anything DNA that is identified to be of Natalee's will allow us to bring a strong case forward against the three boys. We are also getting to finally talk to some of the Alabama teens who left on that plane and did not wait around for interrogation," said Cohen.

Aruba believes it is most important to get a hold of her mental state and most importantly, Natalee's physical state at the time of disappearance.  "Two of the boys said they had consensual sex with her. Whether consensual or not, depends on her ability to be conscious and make a choice," said Cohen.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: August 26, 2010, 03:03:53 PM »

Gerold Dompig - Chief of Police

Gerold Dompig’s official position within the Natalee Holloway investigation dictates that inside information was at the foundation of his words regarding his suspicions encompassing the involvement of Deepak and Satish Kalpoe.
_________

Aruban police say new tapes could spur arrests
Police official tells 'Abrams Report' about latest in the Holloway case
TRANSCRIPT
updated 6:14 p.m. PT, Wed., Oct. 12, 2005

GERALD DOMPIG, ARUBAN DEPUTY CHIEF OF POLICE:  DOMPIG: Exactly. And I go by the rule of thumb that, in the first 40 days -- as I said in a different program -- the first 40 days, law enforcement has probably also already spoken to the perpetrators.

So we feel strongly that we have already spoken to them. And there's no one else outside this group that could be involved or responsible.

So sometimes people will ask us that, "Are you not tunnel-visioned? Maybe you should look at other possibilities." Of course. We did that. But we still feel that, every time you go on a path, a different path, that path leads back, comes back to these three boys.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9676188/page/2/

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Nov. 2nd
updated 8:26 a.m. PT, Thurs., Nov. 3, 2005

RITA COSBY, HOST:  Do you believe, Chief—you said to me even before this interview that you believe the boys are guilty as hell. Do you believe they‘re involved in her disappearance?

GEROLD DOMPIG, ARUBA DEPUTY POLICE CHIEF:  Yes.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9910586/from/RL.3/

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for April 5
updated 9:40 a.m. PT, Thurs., April. 6, 2006

GEROLD DOMPIG, ARUBAN DEPUTY CHIEF OF POLICE: I want to state once more that I still believe that these boys have been lying. They‘re still lying, and everybody knows that by now. So there‘s no doubt in my mind that they know something.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12187266/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: August 26, 2010, 03:14:08 PM »

THE ARUBAN PROSECUTORS - DEEPAK AND SATISH KALPOE

Karin Janssen - First Arrest - June, 2005

Aruba Authorities Detail Murder Suspicions
Friday, June 24, 2005

Joran van der Sloot (search) and his friends Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are being held under suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160654,00.html

Karin Janssen - Second Arrest - August, 2005

Brothers arrested again in Aruba case
Two held on suspicion of acting with others in teen's rape, killing
Saturday, August 27, 2005 Posted: 0319 GMT (1119 HKT)

(CNN) -- After being detained and then released last month in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, two brothers were arrested again Friday in Aruba on suspicion they acted "together with other people" in raping and killing the Alabama teen, the prosecutor's office said.

Without elaborating on the evidence, the office said in a statement that "new facts and circumstances" led them to re-arrest Satish Kalpoe, 18 and brother Deepak, 21.

"They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately raping somebody," the statement said.

"Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on."

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/26/aruba.arrests/index.html

Hans Mos - Third Arrest - November, 2007

Three Young Men Re-Arrested in Natalee Holloway Disappearance
Thursday, November 22, 2007

Dutch student Joran van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were arrested on suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway, the prosecutor's office said in a statement.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312488,00.html

ARUBAN ATTORNEYS

Arlene Ellis-Schipper - Aruban Attorney

Nancy Grace - July 20, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: There is no grand jury in Aruba. It`s a different system.  You are arrested based on suspicion, on strong suspicion.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/14/ng.01.html

Noraina Pietersz - Aruban Attorney

Associated Press- June 9, 2005

Under Aruban law, only serious suspicion from investigators — not solid evidence — is needed for a judge to rule that suspects can be held, Pietersz said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8079019/

_____

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: August 26, 2010, 03:21:22 PM »

they were detained for questioning.

arrested implies that they will be prosicuted. they never were.

Our own news media made up of previous lawyers and prosicuters continued to use the word arrested when they knew the differance between detained and arrested.
They do that for a purpose knowing that it plays with the minds of average american citizens that do not know the differance... it is sick.
jmho
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: August 26, 2010, 04:00:50 PM »

Edward

I do not believe that Deepak and Satish Kalpoe's attorneys would have file this defamation lawsuit if they were not certain that a professional comparison between Skeeters' hard drive and McGraw's recorded copy would reveal manipulation ... not editing.

However ... what the Kalpoes' attorneys did not count on was McGraw's attorneys response to the lawsuit ... a response that would attempt to prove through documentation that the Kalpoes were not defamed even if the recording had been manipulated.  After all ... the "powers that be" within the Aruban  investigation had officially implied through various media outlets that the Kalpoes were involved in the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

As always ... IMO.

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #911 on: August 26, 2010, 04:22:04 PM »

Interesting...

http://www.publicworks.com/article.mvc/Aruba-Selects-Veolia-Water-Solutions-0001?atc~c=771+s=773+r=001+l=a&VNETCOOKIE=NO

Aruba Selects Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies To Design And Build New Desalination PlantAugust 24, 2010

Two Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies (VWS) companies, N.A. Water Systems and OTV, have been awarded a contract to design and build a 24,000 m3/D (cubic meters per day)/ 6.34-MGD (million gallons per day) desalination facility on the island of Aruba. The desalination plant will treat seawater from beach wells to provide high quality drinking water to the island.

The project will be performed on a 22-month schedule. The contract was issued by Water en Energiebedrijf Aruba N.V. (W.E.B. Aruba), the island's electric and water utility.

The desalination facility will utilize the latest reverse osmosis technology to replace thermal desalination units that were operating with low pressure steam from steam turbines. The turbines are fed with steam from fuel fired boilers. As a result, the new facility will be more economical to operate and better for the environment.

The contract includes performance guarantees for water production and quality, minimal downtime, as well as electrical and chemical consumption. In addition to the design-build work, the contract includes an option for one year of on-site operations assistance and two years of off-site technical assistance.

"Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies is pleased to be working with Aruba on this project. We have a long history with the island, dating back to 1932 when we installed the first desalination plants there," said Paul Choules, Vice President of Desalination at VWS' N.A. Water Systems. "This new desalination plant will provide the community with more efficient treatment process and enable Aruba to phase out the older technology."

Veolia Solutions & Technologies has implemented over 2,000 desalination installations around the world, with a combined capacity of 2 billion gallons per day (7.5 million cubic meters per day).

About Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies
OTV and N.A. Water Systems are two Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies (VWS) companies. VWS, a subsidiary of Veolia Water, is a specialized provider of technological solutions in water treatment and a leader in design & build project delivery. With over 9,500 employees in 57 countries, Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies recorded revenue of $3.6B in 2009.

About Veolia Water
Veolia Water, the water division of Veolia Environnement, is the world leader in water and wastewater services. Specialized in outsourcing services for municipal authorities, as well as industrial and service companies, Veolia Water provides water service to 95 million people and wastewater service to 66 million. With 95,789 employees in 66 countries, its 2009 revenue amounted to $18.1B. For more information, visit:www.veoliawaterst.com.

SOURCE: Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies
Most Popular

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: August 26, 2010, 06:05:31 PM »

SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES

Page 14:
  To the extent that the Dr. Phil Show Defendants can be shown to have been negligent or reckless in the way they edited the show and thus potentially liable, there is no competent showing the Defendant Skeeter was so involved.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/kalpoedrphil050609awm.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: August 26, 2010, 06:28:13 PM »

COMPROMISING AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION?

To avoid compromising an ongoing investigation ... could it be that case documentation that has been released to the Kalpoes' attorney by the Aruban prosecutor ... released according to Dutch law ... must be kept confidential until the Natalee Holloway case is closed?

In other words ... is comply to the request for case documentation by Phil McGraw's attorney a legal impossibility according to Dutch law.

+++++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired June 10, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

VIVIAN VAN DER BIEZEN, SPOKESPERSON FOR ARUBA PROSECUTOR:  When a defense attorney has a client, then the defense attorney will have only the statements that relate to his clients.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/10/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: August 26, 2010, 06:40:56 PM »

A SWORD AND AND SHIELD?

Think about it.  From the getgo ... the Kalpoes' attorney definantly informed the court in a signed declaration that there would be no compliance to requests from McGraw's attorneys in regards to case doumentation.

Nevertheless ... four years later ... the American court judge has yet to throw out the defamation case.  Why?

It is appears that the tiny island of Aruba who ... for over five years ... through obvious conflicts of interest ... has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway ... is once again showing America who has the upper hand.

+++++++

Holloway Case: New Kalpoe Documents
Friday, September 14, 2007

JOHN KELLY, FAMILY'S ATTORNEY: I believe David Koch (ph), one of the attorneys for the Kalpoes actually signed a declaration at the court indicating that even if the court ordered the documents be turned over, they were not going to turn them over, which was sort of, for lack of a better word, arrogant on his part. The court did not necessarily like that.

But I can't see them both using the courts as a sword and then a shield. They can't bring this action, they can't seek damages and not obey the orders of the court and expect their case to go forward.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296798,00.html

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: August 26, 2010, 06:56:06 PM »

No K2 hearing tomorrow.

Future Hearings

A couple new filings from Plaintiff (K2).  I don't see anything filed by Defense.

I'll check too

Checked and nothing new actually filed that can be retrieved yet.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 06:58:52 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: August 26, 2010, 06:57:40 PM »

THE PHIL MCGRAW'S RECORDING MUST STAND ALONE?

Could it be that there are legal arguments taking place behind the scenes by that Kalpoes' attorneys ... legal agruments that imply that the Phil McGraw's recording must stand alone in the defamation case.

In other words ... when professional compared with the Jamie Skeeter hard drive ... was the Phil McGraw's recording deceptively manipulated to imply Deepak defamed himself?  Yes!  No!

+++++

Feb 6, 2008 5:00 am US/Pacific
Former Holloway Suspects Can Sue Dr. Phil

The Kalpoes, who have maintained they had nothing to do with Holloway's disappearance, sued in December 2006, claiming the "Dr. Phil" talk show altered portions of a taped conversation between Deepak Kalpoe and a private investigator to "create false, incriminating, and defamatory statements that the plaintiffs engaged in criminal activity against Natalee Holloway."

The brothers also contend the TV show implied they helped kill Holloway and got rid of her body. Their suit claims defamation, invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.

http://cbs2.com/entertainment/doctor.phil.mcgraw.2.647163.html

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: August 26, 2010, 07:40:47 PM »

Janet,

Sometimes I wonder whose side you are on.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: August 26, 2010, 07:44:07 PM »

No K2 hearing tomorrow.

Future Hearings

A couple new filings from Plaintiff (K2).  I don't see anything filed by Defense.

I'll check too

Checked and nothing new actually filed that can be retrieved yet.

Thanks Klaas
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: August 26, 2010, 07:59:27 PM »

Found this posted over at RU:

Stephany's Nintendo Wii / Was it found in Jorans stuff ??

In an interview mr.flores gave to a local Peruvian show he states when asked if he wanted any of belongings all that was given to him was her cell phone, and her empty wallet nothing else was found. The reporter once again asked that was all given to you he states yes nothing else was given to me everything my daughter wears such as her earings, necklace,watch, and ring are all gone. Mr. Flores also stated in this interview he had given his daughter a $ 1,000 for a laptop she had wanted which is also missing he explains he wasn't aware that Stephany had won $ 10,000 a week before in a casin, but was told by one of Stephany's friend, which is also missing. Mr. Flores says if my daughter's " Nintendo Wii " can be found in his belongings this will close the case even further again Joran, because it will show he was the driver of her car in the morning of her killer since she kept the " Nintendo Wii " in her car. Mr. Flores also said he still has the serial number to provide if it was found in his belongings.

Here's the interview in spanish on youtube I translated to english.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=qDkSZ8azc_c       

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.