April 24, 2024, 05:06:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #844 7/31/10 - 8/29/2010  (Read 253842 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: August 28, 2010, 01:53:55 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/08/22/peruvian-appeals-panel-considers-joran-van-der-sloots-murder-confession-of-stefany-flores/#comments

14.Steve Holloway on August 23rd, 2010 12:18 pm
Just stop and think for a minute. Right or wrong the father of Stefany has a lot of pull in his country. (I do not know him so I am just thinking out loud. I am just using logical thinking.) He will pull on the strings that will make this happen if he has too.

An idea that could come from Joran is to plea against the Kalpo brothers for a reduced sentence and possible tell all that happen with Natalee. Of course their would have to be evidence to back this up.

No matter what happens his goose is cooked.

Joran’s life is a prime example of how important it is to raise up our children in the ways of our Lord Jesus Christ.

GOD BLESS STEVE HOLLOWAY

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Thanks go out to you TM,as well as all the Monkey's that do work behind the scenes to keep the voices of these two girls ALIVE...Natalee Holloway and Stephany Flores deserved better Aruba!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #941 on: August 28, 2010, 01:55:13 AM »

We won't give up...
Natalee and Stephany,
We want JUSTICE!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #942 on: August 28, 2010, 02:29:54 AM »

Amen.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #943 on: August 28, 2010, 11:38:25 AM »

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: August 28, 2010, 02:05:19 PM »

I DIDN'T KNOW F------ SURE SHE WAS DEAD!

While justifying why the Hans Mos did not detain Joran van der Sloot following the revealation of the Range Rover confession ... could it be that Peter Devries forgot that according to Joran's own words ... he did not know if Natalee Holloway was dead or alive when he assisted in carrying Natalee Holloway to the boat ... the boat that would be taken out to sea ... the boat from which Natalee would be dumped overboard.

Under Dutch law ... I would assume that dumping a person into the ocean from a boat ... a person who could possibly be alive ... is considered an offense.

Rather than justifying the non-action of the Hans Mos ... in the name of justice for Natalee Holloway ... Peter Devries should have been admonishing.

As always ... IMO.

++++++++

According to Peter Devries

02 - 15 - 2008 / 11:30 a.m. (G.M.T.)
NO REARREST FOR JORAN: HOW DO YOU
EXPLAIN THAT TO HER RELATIVES.....?

If, during the drives, Joran had admitted to doing something to Natalee, this would imply a different – more serious – offence, which would indeed have allowed for detention on remand.

However legally correct this may be, this approach remains incomprehensible and inconceivable to Natalee’s relatives.  During five separate drives, Joran admitted to being present when Natalie died, that he didn’t go for help but rather had her body dumped in the ocean so that the police and her relatives could never find out what happened.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/news-norearrest.htm

According to Joran van der Sloots

Disposed - Patrick Vander Eem

Patrick: How did you know she was dead?

Joran: She didn't move anymore.

Patrick: And Daury, did he check?

Joran: Yeah, he stood over her and looked at her.

Patrick: That's it? What if she was in coma?

Joran: Uh...I don't know. I didn't know, she could have been in a coma.  I didn't feel her, but it didn't look good. I didn't know fuckin sure she was dead. Daury looked at her and said she was dead. He just looked at her and said, she's dead.  Could've been a coma.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: August 28, 2010, 02:45:43 PM »

I DIDN'T KNOW F------ SURE SHE WAS DEAD! (Continued)

According to Natalee Holloway's Mother

The Complete Interview with Beth Twitty
Thursday 31 January 2008

Peter R. DeVries: “It’s a full confession.”

Beth Twitty: “He doesn’t even care, he doesn’t even care that, oh they didn’t even know if she was dead. Oh my gosh. They didn’t even know.”

Peter R. DeVries: “Did you notice how he talked about her?”

Beth Twitty: “Yeah, the don’t even know. Oh my god they could have dumped her alive in the ocean, just unconscious. I mean they don’t even know.”

Peter R. DeVries: “Maybe in coma, or…”

Beth Twitty: “They don’t even know. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh dear God, he didn’t even know. ...

http://www.peterrdevries.com/quote-beth.htm

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: August 28, 2010, 04:07:31 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_77275.php

Original text:

ARUBA
Nieuwe rechters
28 Aug, 2010, 13:55 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD — Rechter Albert Beukenhorst wordt benoemd tot lid van het Gemeenschappelijk Hof van Justitie van de Nederlandse Antillen en Aruba. Hiertoe heeft de Rijksministerraad vrijdag ingestemd. De benoeming gaat in per 1 oktober van dit jaar.

Beukenhorst is momenteel vicepresident van de rechtbank Amsterdam. Hij was sinds 1985 rechter in die rechtbank en was al eerder, tussen 1991 en 1995, lid van het Gemeenschappelijke Hof. Overigens zijn er ondertussen drie andere rechters vanuit Nederland naar Aruba gehaald ter vervanging van de rechters wiens termijn was verlopen. Deze rechters, waaronder de nieuwe persrechter Hanneke Mol, zullen tijdens een zogeheten installatiezitting in september officieel als rechter aan de slag gaan. Ook de rechtbank in Curaçao is flink versterkt. Naast Beukenhorst zijn nog vijf andere rechters benoemd die de rechterlijke macht aldaar versterken. De installatiezitting voor deze rechters staat op 24 september in Curaçao gepland.

Google translation:

ARUBA

New Judges

August 28, 2010, 13:55 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Judge Albert Beukenhorst is appointed a member of the Common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. To this end, the State Cabinet approved Friday. The appointment is effective from October 1 this year.

Beukenhorst is currently vice president of the Amsterdam District Court. He was a judge in that court since 1985 and was previously, between 1991 and 1995, member of the Joint Court. Moreover, there are now three other judges from the Netherlands to Aruba to replace the removed judges whose term had expired. These judges, including the new press court Hanneke Mol, will install a so called meeting in September officially start work as a judge. The court in Curacao is considerably strengthened. Beukenhorst next five other judges are appointed to strengthen the judiciary there. The installation for this meeting is on September 24 judges in Curacao planned.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: August 28, 2010, 07:04:43 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_77278.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Summary proceedings against Port Authority APA

August 28, 2010, 13:58 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Port Authority APA must be arriving Monday in court to justify why she is no public tender for a new operator for the container port Barcadera.

The company Barcadera containers stretched the case after APA previously announced to temporarily refrain from a public tender. They will first negotiate with the current of the container port stevedoring, Astec. That news led last week to discontent within the ASF group, especially in MP Andy Lee (ASF). He asked the Commission fixed States Utility Company for an emergency debate in parliament where at least the responsible Minister Mike de Meza (AVP) to give explanations. Lee has particular questions about why APA mind suddenly changed to now only in Astec sea. Indeed, even before it came to an arbitration case between the parties when the contract with the APA steve just wanted to break a public tender for a new operator to do so. Attorney David Kock Barcadera Containers which represents the same questions off. "APA is now 180 degrees. It's the world upside down. With a contract you create is more competitive and can get a better candidate for a better price. "Kock said that the newspapers are filled with messages from the government for public procurement. "It is for new uniforms or computers. But for this case with a huge magnitude is not a public tendering procedure. "The court wants his client therefore transparency and equal treatment, not only for itself but also any other companies interested in the operator shelf, says Kock. The lawsuit will also be clear, says the lawyer, that motive to APA no longer hold tender for a new operator of the container port to Barcadera moves. Minister De Meza did the week after the cessation of APA staff know that the new container port in any case no foreign operator receives.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: August 28, 2010, 07:11:34 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_77276.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Inadequate safety procedures cause racing crash

August 28, 2010, 1:56 p.m. (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The deadly accident on the racetrack Palo Marga last Thursday, the 67-year-old Juan Werleman was killed, was probably due to miscommunication.

How the accident could have happened exactly is still unclear. Organizers of the track to safety procedures on the race track must be taken to keep the light. The police suspect that a flaw in security procedures that the "tragic accident" may have to make.

The race fans in Aruba in shock from the tragic accident at the track Thursday. Werleman was chairman of the racing team Racing The Boss Racing Foundation and Aruba. Last night was the body of the Werleman Imsan Medical Center in San Nicolas to large audiences brought to the funeral home Funeral Aurora. Relatives, friends and fans along with the reason hearse and had their lights switched out of respect for the trip.

Werleman died about half past nine on Thursday from serious injuries he suffered after two racing engines at the end of the track Palo Marga hit him at full speed. One of the engines almost managed to avoid him, but the other collided head-on against him. Werleman was almost killed instantly. Paramedics locally-operated emergency medical aid and ambulance of the Red Cross, as a precaution, matches the clock, brought the victim to the Medical Center in San Nicolas. Here was the doctor is nothing else than death note.

The directors of the race engines, the brothers Weaver, were also injured in the accident and had to be discarded with other ambulances. Michael Weaver suffered minor injuries and was in the Medical Center Imsan his injuries treated. His brother Pierre Angelo Weaver broke his arm and ran other injuries. He was taken to the Horacio Oduber Hospital.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: August 28, 2010, 08:05:07 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Van-der-Sloot-still-waiting-for-appeal-ruling/FTV69Vr1DkSaI5XjJYIKtg.cspx

Van der Sloot still waiting for appeal ruling

Last Update: 6:19 pm

Birmingham, Al (WIAT)  Joran van der Sloot has beaten the system before.  Now he's waiting to see if his murder confession will be thrown out by a three judge panel in Peru.

It's been a busy week for van der Sloot, the Dutch national who has confessed to killing Peruvian student Stephany Flores after she found material relating to Natalee Holloway on his laptop computer. News media in Peru had predicted a decision this week but no decision has been announced.

Van der Sloot is the prime suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  The Mountain Brook High School grad was on a graduation trip to Aruba.  She was last seen with van der Sloot.

Flores' body was found in van der Sloot's Lima hotel room.  He fled to Chile where he was arrested and brought back to Peru where he confessed to killing Flores.

His first attempt to get the confession thrown out was rejected.  His current appeal is to a three judge appellate panel.  His legal team claims the confession was coerced, that van der Sloot was given an adequate translator, and his lawyer during the interrogation misrepresented herself.

The proceedings in his case have been slowed down by his lawyer's claims there is no competent Dutch to Spanish translator available in Peru.

In a bizarre sidenote to van der Sloot's week, Peruvian prison officials are investigating who took a photo of van der Sloot mugging with three other prisoners.  One of them is an accused hitman, another is an American known as the Suitcase Murderer, accused killing his wife, dismembering her body, packing it in a suitcase and tossing it in the ocean.

Peruvian officials have moved the other prisoners in the picture from van der Sloot's cell block in the Castro Castro prison.

And if that's not enough, Peter DeVries, the Dutch TV reporter who has elicited several confessions from van der Sloot, was himself arrested on trespass charges in Perth, Australia where he was chasing another international murder suspect.  DeVries says he's not guilty, posted bond and has left Australia.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: August 28, 2010, 08:13:31 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Van-der-Sloot-still-waiting-for-appeal-ruling/FTV69Vr1DkSaI5XjJYIKtg.cspx

Van der Sloot still waiting for appeal ruling

Last Update: 6:19 pm

Birmingham, Al (WIAT)  Joran van der Sloot has beaten the system before.  Now he's waiting to see if his murder confession will be thrown out by a three judge panel in Peru.

It's been a busy week for van der Sloot, the Dutch national who has confessed to killing Peruvian student Stephany Flores after she found material relating to Natalee Holloway on his laptop computer. News media in Peru had predicted a decision this week but no decision has been announced.

Van der Sloot is the prime suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  The Mountain Brook High School grad was on a graduation trip to Aruba.  She was last seen with van der Sloot.

Flores' body was found in van der Sloot's Lima hotel room.  He fled to Chile where he was arrested and brought back to Peru where he confessed to killing Flores.

His first attempt to get the confession thrown out was rejected.  His current appeal is to a three judge appellate panel.  His legal team claims the confession was coerced, that van der Sloot was given an adequate translator, and his lawyer during the interrogation misrepresented herself.

The proceedings in his case have been slowed down by his lawyer's claims there is no competent Dutch to Spanish translator available in Peru.

In a bizarre sidenote to van der Sloot's week, Peruvian prison officials are investigating who took a photo of van der Sloot mugging with three other prisoners.  One of them is an accused hitman, another is an American known as the Suitcase Murderer, accused killing his wife, dismembering her body, packing it in a suitcase and tossing it in the ocean.

Peruvian officials have moved the other prisoners in the picture from van der Sloot's cell block in the Castro Castro prison.

And if that's not enough, Peter DeVries, the Dutch TV reporter who has elicited several confessions from van der Sloot, was himself arrested on trespass charges in Perth, Australia where he was chasing another international murder suspect.  DeVries says he's not guilty, posted bond and has left Australia.

Thanks Klaas.

What's the holdup?  I am getting a hinky feeling.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: August 28, 2010, 08:27:41 PM »

Deepak and Satish Kalpoe - Former Suspects

It appears that Hans Mos made the decision not to detain Joran van der Sloot in regards to his "confession" captured in the Range Rover recording.  The reason?  Without backup evidence ... Joran has no credibility ... he cannot be believe.

However ... Joran's words in the same Range Rover recording which imply that Deepak and Satish Kalpoe had no involvement in the happenings encompassing the demise of Natalee Holloway somehow are believed ... are considered credible.

On January 6, 2009 ... Hans Mos referred to the Kalpoe brothers as "previous" suspect in the case.

Justice for Natalee Holloway never stood a chance!

+++++++

No Credibility

Aruban Press Conference 01/06/09
Press Anouncement

Ladies and gentlemen!

The fact that Joran has supplied the Police with a motive for his lying behavior and the fact that he has admitted that he often is not telling the truth, makes, according to the Court of Appeal, that the self incriminating new statements of Joran are devaluated.

In short: there is no corroborating evidence for the new self incriminating statements of Joran and the value of these statements is undermined by his own statement about his credibility.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg614673#msg614673

Credible

Aruban Press Conference 01/06/09
Press Anouncement

Ladies and gentlemen!

The Public Prosecutors Office Aruba and the Aruban Police Force would like to give you an updated summary about the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway …

• Amongst the witnesses were the two brothers who previously were suspects in this case but who, by the new statements of Joran, received an alibi from Joran, when he told the under cover that the two brothers are “jerks” who don’t know anything about what had happened … .

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg614673#msg614673

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: August 28, 2010, 08:35:09 PM »

Deepak and Satish Kalpoe - Former Suspects!  (Continued)

Peter Devries and Hans Mos concur.

+++++++

Newsweek - February 8, 2008

Do you believe that the Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were involved in any way?

PETER DEVIRES:  No, not at all.  On the tapes Joran calls them stupid.  I don't believe they were involved.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/109260/page/3

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: August 28, 2010, 09:13:53 PM »

A Time Bomb!

The Aruban judges refusal to ruled in favor of the apprehension of Joran van der Sloot based on his words in the Range Rover recording ... words that conceded that a live Natalee Holloway may have been thrown into the ocean ... ultimately led to the death of a young lady named Stephany Tatiana Flores Ramirez.

Joe Tacopina's arrogance/smugness in regard to Joran not being held accountable by the Aruban Justice System was at the expense of an innocent young lady named Stephany Tatiana Flores Ramirez.

On February 15, 2008 ... Natalee Holloway's stepfather revealed that knew that it was just a matter of time.

++++++

Nancy Grace - February 15, 2008

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S STEPFATHER:  ... I`ll tell you what really made me sick today to be honest with you is to see his U.S. attorney, Joe Tacopina, whoever, who has been kind of hiding for the last week because he didn`t know what was going to happen all of a sudden come on and he`s all over the TV now. And he is just saying, you know, with a smirk on his face, which just it makes me sick ... I told you so, nothing was going to happen. When he knows Joran is a time bomb just waiting to blow up.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/15/ng.01.html

Natalee Holloway Suspect Joran Van Der Sloot Sought in Peru Murder
Dutch National Last to Be Seen with Murdered Woman, on the Lam in South America
June 2, 2010

Joran van der Sloot, the 22-year-old Dutch playboy twice arrested in the mysterious disappearance of American Natalee Holloway, has been named the prime suspect in the death of a young Peruvian woman found dead in a Lima hotel today, five days after she disappeared.

Stephany Tatiana Flores Ramirez, 21, disappeared Friday and was found dead this morning at the Miraflores Hotel Tac in Lima, Peru. Flores was last seen with van der Sloot, the Dutch national who was twice arrested and released in connection with the disappearance of Holloway , an 18-year-old American student who went missing in Aruba five years ago this week.

Flores was found beaten and stabbed to death in a room booked in van der Sloot's name, according to Dutch media reports.

Authorities believe van der Sloot has fled Peru, passing through customs into Chile, and is on his way to Argentina. Peruvian officials are in the process of putting together an international warrant, Dutch foreign ministry officials told ABC News.

Van Der Sloot reportedly entered Peru on May 14 and left on May 31

Flores left a friend's home Wednesday morning and was last seen that evening leaving a casino with Van der Sloot, according local media quoting to the woman's father, Ricardo Flores, a Peruvian businessman and racecar driver. Surveillance cameras caught the pair leaving the casino together.

Holloway similarly disappeared after being last seen with Van der Sloot outside an Aruban night club on May 30, 2005. Van der Sloot was initially arrested in Holloway's disappearance in June of that year. He was released and arrested again in 2007, when he was detained for questioning but never charged.

In 2008, Dutch journalist Peter de Vries claimed he solved the case when Van der Sloot confessed to an undercover reporter to being with Holloway when she died and dumping her body in the Caribbean Sea.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/TheLaw/joran-van-der-sloot-prime-suspect-natalee-holloway/story?id=10807407

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: August 29, 2010, 12:59:40 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/21390-homber-a-bati-su-chick.html

Papiamentu translation:

man owing to beat her chick

sunday, 29 august 2010 00:44

saturday in hour they late at night central owing to risibi info cu have action in parkerlot by the mill. hour cu police owing to arrive at the sitio owing to come take make a note cu mucher sleep ey on floer, owing to ask ambulance come cu urgencia at the sitio, ambulace owing to arrive and cuminsa work on the muher (turista), according info cu the guy by the chick here owing to strike the chick and owing to risibi enough sla at curpa and cara. self hour ambulance owing to transporta the victima before hospital before haja antecion medico. do not conoci if owing to attain he cu owing to strike the tourist.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: August 29, 2010, 01:12:30 AM »

http://focalpressphotographycontest.com/

Winners: April 2010
June 24, 2010 | 1 comment

Our apologies to everyone who entered the April contest for the long delay in announcing the winners. Our guest judge, Philip Andrews, has been hard at work on several new books but had still hoped to judge. He didn’t want to make anyone wait any longer, however, so we were lucky to have the Focal Photography Editorial Team step in on his behalf!

First Place: Valentijn  van der Sloot
Title: Lone Walker

Second Place: Popescu Cezar, Romania
Title: Thunder Clouds

Third Place: Donna Marchessault,  South Windsor, Connecticut, USA
Title: Ice Fishing in the Fog

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: August 29, 2010, 02:13:58 AM »

Hi Monekeys!!!
in one of Mr. Flores interviews, he said that he doesn't have Stephany's belongings?
Jonathan45
Scared Monkey

« Reply #957 on: August 29, 2010, 02:47:31 AM »

ValentijnVDS and the Kalpoe brothers were and still are the keywitnesses in this case. For me the disappearance of natalee Holloway is a simple case. Only one perpetrator: Joran. The crimescene: Joran's apartment.

Joran and Anita love Sam Redman. How come ?

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: August 29, 2010, 08:50:48 AM »

ValentijnVDS and the Kalpoe brothers were and still are the keywitnesses in this case. For me the disappearance of natalee Holloway is a simple case. Only one perpetrator: Joran. The crimescene: Joran's apartment.

Joran and Anita love Sam Redman. How come ?

Because he's a paid whore to spread their lies????

Am I close???

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...IT DOES!!!

Justice for Natalee Holloway and Stephany Flores
Peace for their families and loved ones

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #959 on: August 29, 2010, 11:33:32 AM »

Hi, sharon.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.