April 25, 2024, 09:08:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Post from Rob in LCD thread  (Read 5937 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« on: February 07, 2007, 09:30:42 PM »

This is apparently all about me, for God Only Knows Why.

I normally wouldnt even respond to such drivel, but its apparent that someone has a bug up their ass about me and is spreading all kinds of rumors.

1. If I was damaging your computer, why would you call me and ask me to help you fix it? couldnt I just make it worse? isnt this the second or third time I fixed your computer? No, dont worry, it was my pleasure to fix it again yesterday.

2. If Florida has info on me that so so damaging, the FBI apparently couldnt find it, as I needed a background check recently and passed it, so according to them, I have no history that is worth repeating.  (oh well, sorry to disappoint).

If Florida has so much info on me, why is Florida still asking for my last name as of yesterday, after making the veiled threats?

Jeez, that must be the last person to not know my last name, as I have never hide from who I am.

4. Angie has asked me to confess to something multiple times today. I have no idea what the heck she is talking about. I am not going to own up to any uninstantiated rumors regardless of who starts them. I have nothing to hide. I have always used my real name and everyone knows that.

5. Apparently I make some people uncomfortable because I got off my ass and tried to make a difference. I made the calls. I took the initiative to try to help someone and didnt sit on my ass complaining that nothing was being done. Guess some dont like that approach. So they start rumors about me.

6. I know exactly who is behind all of this and you are not fooling anyone by using someone as your surrogate.

7. Monks- spend your time looking at the suspects and not each other and you ll get further and actually help someone.

8. This will be my last post here at the Monkey Board. I must make some terribly uncomfortable and do not wish to disrupt the cause of finding Justice for Natalee. I would like to thank the people that are my true friends and I will always hold a special place for you. It has been my pleasure to get to know you and be apart of something special.

I wish you all the best and good luck to each and everyone of you.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 11:02:40 PM »

I know what you did,, and I wont put up with the lies anymore.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.