April 23, 2024, 01:23:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #39 9/24/10 - 4-6-2017  (Read 392717 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: February 23, 2012, 04:11:59 PM »

Hopefully some family will have a little peace.
o/t Northern Rose, still praying for you and your family.  I also love you wind-breaking monkey.

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #821 on: February 24, 2012, 07:39:26 PM »

That's a potentially informative find but aren't the Alachua woods rather far from the Satsuma area?
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #822 on: February 24, 2012, 09:32:05 PM »

Wasn't there some characters in this case with an Alabama connection?

http://www.wtvm.com/story/16624517/opelika-woman-finds-childs-skull-in-backyard
Opelika police find child's skull in backyard
The remains of what authorities are calling a child of about 5 to 7 years in age were found in an Opelika trailer park.

"It was a little person's skull. It was little and had little hair on it," says Johnson "I'm not sure where I was standing, but it had teeth."

Might be a long shot, but someone's child needs justice.
KittyMom, I looked, but can't find a reference to an identification.  Have you seen anything?
Hello Monkeys.  Here is a link for a new article about the case, which is now a homicide investigation. 

http://www.wtvm.com/story/16698720/2012/02/07/homicide-investigation-begins-after-discovery-of-childs-skull

There was someone kin to Ronald's grandfather that once resided in Opelika. But I have no idea if he was close to the family in Florida. 

They were just discussing this on local news.Hopefully we'll hear something before too long.
http://opelika.wsfa.com/news/crime/140928-authorities-skeletal-remains-now-part-homicide

Still no more news on this particular skull -  I went back into the archives and found this - I hope I get it posted correctly but it was  part of a discussion about the kinfolk in Ala - I highlighted the one in Opelika in blue
 ::snipping2::
Re: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15
« Reply #1294 on: May 28, 2009, 09:03:05 AM »

Seahorse

Quote from: my2cents on May 21, 2009, 02:43:03 PM
Quote from: mlee on May 21, 2009, 07:31:11 AM
Two orbits later, one not listing more than we had.. 6 bucks later.. Read it and weep.......

Deceased Name: Myles K. Sykes, 61 

WELAKA -- Myles Kirby Sykes, 61, a retiree of Florida Department of Agriculture, died Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2002.

A native of Island Grove, he was a longtime resident of Hawthorne. Mr. Sykes was a member of First Baptist Church of Fruitland Park.

Survivors include his wife of 22 years, Annette Sykes, Welaka; son, Ronald Cummings, Crescent City; stepson, Donald Squires, Crescent City; daughters, Teresa Neves, Lady Lake, Melanie Kintzler, Oakfield, Wis., and Crystal Cummings, Wildwood; brothers, Thomas Sykes, Ocala, William Sykes, Opelika, Ala., and James Sykes, Marianna; sisters, Margie Boles, Gainesville, Berniece Woodward, Micanopy, Frances Coullette, Jacksonville, Glenda Miller, Texas and Cora Sue Price, Island Grove; 10 grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.

Masters Funeral Home, Palatka, provided information.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5032.msg822670#msg822670
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: February 24, 2012, 10:10:21 PM »

It's been awhile since I have looked at this case...who was the uncle that left for Alabama the night or night after Haleigh went missing?  Am I right about this?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #824 on: February 24, 2012, 10:17:53 PM »

It's been awhile since I have looked at this case...who was the uncle that left for Alabama the night or night after Haleigh went missing?  Am I right about this?
I thought it was Misty's cousin and that he went to TN?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #825 on: February 24, 2012, 10:18:29 PM »

wasn't he a Croslin and one of Misty's cousin's from Tennessee?.  Sorry I guess I need to go back and re-read some of this stuff.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: February 24, 2012, 10:19:40 PM »

I thought it was Misty's cousin and that he went to TN?

It has been awhile...that is why I asked Smile  It seems that I strongly remember an uncle that was cleared that left for Alabama...but there are so many cases that I have followed.  Thanks KittyMom.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: February 24, 2012, 10:21:06 PM »

wasn't he a Croslin and one of Misty's cousin's from Tennessee?.  Sorry I guess I need to go back and re-read some of this stuff.

No, you are probably right...it has been so long since I have looked at it.  I don't know why I am recalling Alabama.  Thanks 4getUnot.

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #828 on: February 24, 2012, 10:24:33 PM »

No, you are probably right...it has been so long since I have looked at it.  I don't know why I am recalling Alabama.  Thanks 4getUnot.

I think someone said that a relative may have taken her to Alabama.  That's why I went back in the archives to find the discussion.  I'm going to see if I can find it.  Did William Sykes ring a bell with you?
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: February 24, 2012, 10:38:35 PM »

I think someone said that a relative may have taken her to Alabama.  That's why I went back in the archives to find the discussion.  I'm going to see if I can find it.  Did William Sykes ring a bell with you?

No, I don't actually recall the name.  I now recall the cousin that is a sex offender from TN that left that night, but for some reason I am remembering something else.  I know that it was reported the same time that the aunt (I think) said that her van looked like it had been moved that same night. 

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #830 on: February 24, 2012, 10:47:39 PM »

It was Haleigh's grandma Marie Griffis - there were many articles but here is a clip from one and there is lots more info at the link if you want to refresh your mind about some of the goings on in the case
When HaLeigh Cummings first disappeared, her maternal grandmother, Marie Griffis, spoke to FOX News. She said she believed HaLeigh was “fine” but no one was going to see her for awhile.

One has to wonder if Major Bowling has ever even viewed that news clip.

“I have no idea why, but I know HaLeigh is fine,” Griffis continued.

“I know HaLeigh is fine.”

Marie Griffis did not stop at saying she believed HaLeigh was fine; she elaborated.

“But I don’t feel HaLeigh’s… I don’t feel HaLeigh here in this area – she’s not here – she’s, she’s somewhere else - someone has got her and has transported her out of Florida and something just keeps - it stays in my mind constantly, Georgia - Alabama - Georgia Alabama.”

Griffis actually said she believed HaLeigh was “transported,” provided a possible location as to the child’s whereabouts, and said she was “fine.”
http://realitychatter.forumotions.com/t2251-the-case-by-timothy-charles-holmseth
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: February 27, 2012, 11:44:09 AM »

His name was Joe Overstreet and he was Misty's cousin from Tennessee.  I remember him wanting to see or take Ronald's rifle the night HaLeigh disappeared. 

http://www.wokv.com/news/news/another_cummings_family_arrest/nrLK/

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: March 01, 2012, 08:29:08 PM »

Offender Name: MISTY J CROSLIN
Offender ID:
V36472
Date of Birth:
12/09/1991
Race:
White

Custody Status:
In Custody
Location of Offender:
Lowell Ci-Womens Unt

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/detailsAction.do?siteId=10000&agency=900&id=V36472&searchType=offender

Heart
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: March 01, 2012, 08:39:36 PM »

Thank you Heart.  It's good to see you!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: March 02, 2012, 03:51:39 PM »

Offender Name: MISTY J CROSLIN
Offender ID:
V36472
Date of Birth:
12/09/1991
Race:
White

Custody Status:
In Custody
Location of Offender:
Lowell Ci-Womens Unt

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/detailsAction.do?siteId=10000&agency=900&id=V36472&searchType=offender

Scheduled Release Date: 10/29/2034

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #835 on: March 08, 2012, 11:52:25 AM »

o/t Jersey...following you on twitter...

don't the inmates tattoo each other? otherwise how do they get them...thought I heard that years ago..

It is called pick n poke, yes, they do.. they use cigarette ashes/pen ink/pencil lead and soap IIRC .. My oldest son has several (SMH)

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #836 on: March 22, 2012, 09:13:32 AM »

http://www.wtvm.com/story/17214937/child-remains-found-opelika-trailer-park-still-unidentified

Child remains found in Opelika trailer park still unidentified

Investigators in Opelika say they have not been able to identify human child remains.

Investigators believe the remains found the first weeks in February belong to a child, between 6 and 10-years old.

So, have the FBI tried to match these remains to a known missing child and if so, have they ruled anyone out and who????

These are my opinions and subject to change.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #837 on: May 01, 2012, 12:42:01 AM »

FINALLY!!!!

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/topstories/article/254905/483/Man-Sentend-to-Life-for-Tying-Girl-to-Bed-Sexually-Abusing-Her

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Today a judge sentenced 58-year-old Daniel Snodgrass, a circus performer, to life in prison after he was found guilty of molestation and sexual battery charges.

Snodgrass was found guilty of tying a young girl under the age of 12 to his bed and sexually abusing her, according to a news release from the office of R.J. Larizza, State Attorney for the 7th Judicial Circuit of Florida.

A jury found Snodgrass guilty of sexual battery on a person less than 12 years of age, a capital felony, and two counts of lewd or lascivious molestation on a person under the age of 12, a life felony.

Once the jury returned the guilty verdicts, Circuit Judge Patti A. Christensen sentenced Snodgrass to life in prison, Larizza said.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
MOMDET
Scared Monkey

« Reply #838 on: May 02, 2012, 12:39:17 PM »

Does anyone know when Snodgrass committed the molestation?  Is that why he was being monitored when Haleigh went missing, Or has he since committed this crime?
(Edit to correct misspelled name.  MB)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 01:11:33 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: May 07, 2012, 09:55:43 PM »

Does anyone know when Snodgrass committed the molestation?  Is that why he was being monitored when Haleigh went missing, Or has he since committed this crime?
(Edit to correct misspelled name.  MB)

at the bottom of this page;
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5321.msg901745#msg901745
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.