April 23, 2024, 06:23:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #39 9/24/10 - 4-6-2017  (Read 392734 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #880 on: July 05, 2012, 04:45:41 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: July 05, 2012, 09:33:21 AM »

I do believe she is in the river and that she'll never be found... just MO

I agree.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: July 05, 2012, 09:52:48 AM »

I agree.

I don't believe Ron Cummings hurt or killed his daughter Haleigh in a direct fashion.  But it's my belief his lifestyle attracted a very bad element and one or more of those persons are responsible for her death and disappearance.  Ron was responsible for the health and safety of both of his children, and I believe he loved his children.  But he was messing around with drugs and people involved in drugs and it put the children at risk, with Haleigh's murder and disappearance as a consequence.   Do ya'll see what I mean?  And I believe little Haleigh's body was disposed of, most likely in the river and would be very hard to find. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: July 05, 2012, 09:59:49 AM »

I agree.

I don't believe Ron Cummings hurt or killed his daughter Haleigh in a direct fashion.  But it's my belief his lifestyle attracted a very bad element and one or more of those persons are responsible for her death and disappearance.  Ron was responsible for the health and safety of both of his children, and I believe he loved his children.  But he was messing around with drugs and people involved in drugs and it put the children at risk, with Haleigh's murder and disappearance as a consequence.   Do ya'll see what I mean?  And I believe little Haleigh's body was disposed of, most likely in the river and would be very hard to find. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: July 05, 2012, 10:28:03 AM »

I agree.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #885 on: July 05, 2012, 10:40:52 AM »

I agree.

ITA!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: July 05, 2012, 10:53:52 AM »

I agree.

Muffy, I agree with you.  That is one of the many problems about drugs -- people don't see the consequences of what they are doing may adversely effect those around them.  Many people who do drugs are very selfish and self-centered believing they can handle the drugs and the situations when in fact neither is true.  JMO

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: July 10, 2012, 08:30:07 PM »

I agree.

ITA!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: July 13, 2012, 05:17:43 AM »

I agree.

I can agree with that.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: July 13, 2012, 07:49:41 AM »

I agree.

I can agree with that.

That is why so called "victimless crimes" are not victimless.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: July 16, 2012, 10:26:04 AM »

I agree.

I can agree with that.

That is why so called "victimless crimes" are not victimless.   

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: July 20, 2012, 02:56:39 PM »

God Bless little Haleigh, I pray every night that her story will be told and the truth will come out. I cant believe child culd go missing and never seen again and never know what happened to her. I dont know how Crystal handles it, what did she go through, is she still going through hell or is she at rest. Its a terrible terrible thing and God will reveal all in his own time Im sure.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: July 22, 2012, 10:49:14 PM »

http://kezi.com/news/local/251116
Students Spooked by Burglary Suspect
July 16, 2012

::snipping2::
Charlotte Van Cleve says she got some frantic calls from one of her four roommates who had been home alone for two nights when last Sunday morning she woke up to a man in her roommate's closet.
"She heard breathing and she knocked on the door and said Jordan are you here? And there was no answer but she heard breathing, so she walked into the room," Van Cleve said.
Van Cleve says her roommate called that room disheveled with the window lying on the ground.
Startled, she asked who this man was.
"This is the creepy part of the story. He said he was looking for Haleigh Cummings, and that he was Ronald Cummings, and she didn't recognize that name at first," Van Cleve said.
They later looked up the names on google.com; Haleigh Cummings is a 5-year-girl who went missing in Florida three years ago, and her dad Ronald Cummings was convicted on drug charges.
Police say it was a false name.

"That was definitely the scariest part of the story especially since he hasn't been found yet," Van Cleve said.
 ::snipping2::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: July 22, 2012, 10:53:34 PM »

http://www.kpic.com/news/local/UO-break-ins-and-missing-child-case-Man-thinks-theyre-related-162829986.html
Suspect in Oregon burglaries asked about missing Florida girl
By Crystal Price KVAL News Published: Jul 18, 2012 at 9:25 AM PDT Last Updated: Jul 18, 2012 at 11:01 AM PDT

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: July 23, 2012, 08:00:44 AM »

http://www.kpic.com/news/local/UO-break-ins-and-missing-child-case-Man-thinks-theyre-related-162829986.html
Suspect in Oregon burglaries asked about missing Florida girl
By Crystal Price KVAL News Published: Jul 18, 2012 at 9:25 AM PDT Last Updated: Jul 18, 2012 at 11:01 AM PDT

Beeeeeezaaarrrrr

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: July 26, 2012, 05:57:23 AM »

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: August 09, 2012, 02:30:33 PM »

Vigil for Haleigh Cummings to be held Friday
1:39 PM, Aug 9, 2012
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/article/267944/3/Vigil-Friday-for-Haleigh-Cummings

SATSUMA, Fla. -- This Friday, a vigil will be held for still missing Haleigh Cummings.

This year, the vigil will be held at the home of Annette Sykes, Haleigh's great grandmother.

The vigil is scheduled to take place at 6:30 p.m.

Friday marks three-and-a-half years since Haleigh disappeared.

<snipped>

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #897 on: August 12, 2012, 09:41:30 PM »

Poor little Haleigh. There needs to be a resolution to this case.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #898 on: August 14, 2012, 08:17:01 PM »

http://ccc.nashville.gov/portal/pls/portal/PORTAL.ORCDYNAMICPAGEDETAILS.show?p_arg_names=a1&p_arg_values=OVERSTREET|JOSEPH|06081989

If I am reading this right, Joe's case has been posponed until Sept. 06.

Case Details:
Name: Overstreet, Joseph  Edward  Date of Birth: 08-JUN-89
Disposition:   Disposition Date:
Case Type: CC  Case Number: 2012-B-1514  Citation/Arrest Date: 08-JUN-12  Case Status: OPEN
Charged Offense: Contr. Del. of Minor  Convicted Offense:    Convicted Type (F/M):

Concurrent with:Consecutive to: 
Appearance Details:
Date: 06-SEP-12 Judge: Wyatt, J. Randall Court Room: Birch Bldg, Court Room 6B
Attorney: Sirgo, Shawn P. Reason:*Discussion 
Incarceration:
Suspend All But:SAB%:Day for Day?:Hour for Hour?:Report Date:
Suspend?:No Work Default?:Work Release?:Work Release %:No Early Release?:
Time Served Credit: Months:Days:Hours:
Incarceration Special Condition: 
Court Costs:
Court Costs: $.00Court Fines: $.00Total Owed: $.00
Fines Special Condition: 
Probation:
Type: Years:Months:Days:
Probation Special Condition: 
Restitution:
$.00
Notes: 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Case Details:
Case Type: CC  Case Number: 2012-B-1514  Citation/Arrest Date: 08-JUN-12  Case Status: OPEN
Charged Offense: Weapon - Poss.  Convicted Offense:    Convicted Type (F/M):

Appearance Details:
Incarceration:
Court Costs:
Fines Special Condition: 
Probation:
Restitution:
$.00
Notes: 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Case Details:
Charged Offense: Theft o/$500  Convicted Offense:    Convicted Type (F/M):

Appearance Details:
Incarceration:
Court Costs:
Fines Special Condition: 
Probation:
Restitution:
$.00
Notes: 

26692933-a000-4c42-902f-b4de81296809
Y2:26692933-a000-4c42-902f-b4de81296809

2 4 1
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: August 16, 2012, 07:32:09 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/128419
HaLeigh Cummings 9th Birthday Celebration With Tree Planting Event
by Jan Barrett in All News, Op-ed, Society and Culture
August 14, 2012

haleigh-cummings.jpgThis coming Friday, August 17 is little HaLeigh Cummings 9th birthday and there will be a tree planting ceremony held in her honor at Browning Pearce School, where HaLeigh attended school.
More...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.