March 28, 2024, 12:26:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #39 9/24/10 - 4-6-2017  (Read 391613 times)
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2010, 03:22:32 PM »

Right when Tommy placed himself at the scene of the crime on the night Haleigh disappeared...I highly suspected he was involved.  Well, if the girl who cried wolf is actually telling the truth this time...Tommy is a sicko...especially since he has children...just disgusts me...poor Haleigh...hopefully Misty spilled the beans on where that little doll is so she can be properly laid to rest.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2010, 03:24:27 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2010/09/26/exclusive-tommy-croslin-took-haleigh-misty-changes-story-not-cousin-joe-overstreet/

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, © www.artharris.com, all rights reserved

Exclusive: Tommy Croslin Took Haleigh! Misty Changes Story: Not Cousin Joe Overstreet!

Within hours of Ronald Cummings sentencing Friday, The Bald Truth has learned Misty Croslin began to crack under relentless police questioning—and changed her story again.

Family members and sources close to the case tell me Croslin now claims she lied about her allegation that cousin Joe Overstreet snatched Haleigh to cover up yet another horror even closer to home. During her four hour interrogation Friday,  The Bald Truth learned exclusively that Misty Croslin now claims it was her own brother, Tommy Croslin, who came to the trailer that night, took Haleigh and fabricated the cousin Joe-machine gun story.

Then, my sources say, she told police Tommy pressured her to go along with it.
snipped

Did he "take her" after Ronald called him? Hymm...

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2010, 03:26:02 PM »

Levi will be on JVM tonight with Chelsea Croslin, she says she is about to blow this case wide open.......I know I know...we have heard it all before but lets tune in and see if just maybe something is about to happen...

Thank-you!  I still haven't heard anyone mention RC.  I don't mean RC Cola!    

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2010, 06:59:05 PM »

Evening Monkeys and guests,

JVM is having Levi Page and Chelsea Croslin on tonight, supposedly CC has new info that will stir things up.

Dunno if it is the normal hype or if it is true, can't really see her having anything new, if so she should have spilled it months ago. JMO 

NCSunny

novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2010, 07:01:32 PM »

what did jvm say????  Dying to know...can't watch it. 
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2010, 07:12:31 PM »

what did jvm say????  Dying to know...can't watch it. 

So far CC is saying the same ole 'HaLeigh OD'd on Ron's pills. Also saying that she thinks Butterbean's 'man in black' was [in CC's theory] was Ronald and he is the one who disposed of little HaLeigh.

Now JVM is rehashing the Ron being at work thing and that he couldn't have been there/involved. And CC is speaking out now due to Misty going to court soon and needing some sympathy.

Levi thinks CC's theory could be true.

Levi is arguing with a guest named Wendy who thinks HaLeigh was taken due to a drug debt. Never seen Levi so vocal...LOL

Poor HaLeigh  an angelic monkey

NCSunny

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2010, 07:20:00 PM »

Also showing family pictures of MC, RC and Crystal C. in NYC on their honeymoon...all grinning from ear to ear.

CC is saying now how controlling RC was and that MC loves him so much that is the reason MC is covering for him.

Hope that helps, I am not a good transcriptionist [sp] they all talk so fast. 

NCSunny

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #67 on: September 27, 2010, 07:24:52 PM »

Also showing family pictures of MC, RC and Crystal C. in NYC on their honeymoon...all grinning from ear to ear.

CC is saying now how controlling RC was and that MC loves him so much that is the reason MC is covering for him.

You're doing better than I would CC's theory fits with my first theory and my strongest intuition I had in this case sadly, although I NEVER knew Ron was dressed in all black that night I also don't think his "I wuz at werk" alibi was ever solid, but that's neither her nor there as I believe in that flurry of calls they were covering their ass about an overdose. Got to say those  pic's infuriated me all over again to see them so happy, living life like nothing ever happened, I have always wanted to smack that smirk off his face and now even more seeing those

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #68 on: September 27, 2010, 07:26:28 PM »

CC's theory is right-on.
CC really loved Haleigh    and loves Misty, she wants Justice for the child. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: September 27, 2010, 07:28:48 PM »

I truly believe that CC loves Misty so much that she will say whatever it takes to save her...

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #70 on: September 27, 2010, 07:33:15 PM »

You're doing better than I would CC's theory fits with my first theory and my strongest intuition I had in this case sadly, although I NEVER knew Ron was dressed in all black that night I also don't think his "I wuz at werk" alibi was ever solid, but that's neither her nor there as I believe in that flurry of calls they were covering their ass about an overdose. Got to say those  pic's infuriated me all over again to see them so happy, living life like nothing ever happened, I have always wanted to smack that smirk off his face and now even more seeing those

Glad to see you posting, hope all is good with you and your family!

ITA,  those calls weren't made because he was worried about where MC was, they were for damage control.

I was  about the photos too. Unbelievable, and they all had on new matching NYC jackets...probably paid for with donation $. Ugh!

NCSunny

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2010, 07:46:46 PM »

Glad to see you posting, hope all is good with you and your family!

ITA,  those calls weren't made because he was worried about where MC was, they were for damage control.

I was  about the photos too. Unbelievable, and they all had on new matching NYC jackets...probably paid for with donation $. Ugh!

No doubt, they had to use all the unemployment $$ for drugs......

I've been lurking, but I had to step away from the case I was so disillusioned and then the BP spill and all the non-sense that has economically devastated sooooo many around here due to perception. Family is doing great, Momo is in college and living with a friend at apt by the college and I actually see her more now , Ave's is in 5th grade and growing like a weed

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2010, 10:41:37 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

Monday, September 27, 2010
Misty's Shocking New Confession?

It was reported on the Jane Velez Mitchell show, "Issues" that Misty Croslin has been "cracked" by detectives and has given the "truth" of what "really happened" to Haleigh in the homicide investigation.

Misty Croslin has now has recanted her Cousin Joe story.
Students of Statement Analysis saw that Joe Overstreet appeared to have offered, unprompted, the "I didn't do it" on TV. This is something that the guilty (unprompted) struggle to do. We took it as truth, given if unprompted, though body language experts said he was lying.

Body language is fascinating and has its use, but must be based upon a standard for each individual, and that Statement Analysis, which listens rather than interprets, is far more reliable. Body language needs a reference point for each subject. (Dr. Eckman)

The article is in plain type; quotes in italics, with Statement Analysis (and commentary) in bold type.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Within hours of Ronald Cummings sentencing Friday, The Bald Truth has learned Misty Croslin began to crack under relentless police questioning—and changed her story again.

Note the tense of "began" to crack. Did she crack? Did she regain herself midway? We note that when we are told something began to happen, unless the subject tells us it was completed, we cannot say it was. We do not interpret it as it was completed.

For reliability, our formula remains the same:

First person singular, past tense.

Any deviation is noted for weakness. "Misty cracked" would have been past tense.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2010, 10:45:49 PM »

videos from JVM Issues tonight......Misty's sister-in-law

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRIIFGT7f4

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2010, 11:02:34 PM »

videos from JVM Issues tonight......Misty's sister-in-law

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRIIFGT7f4

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h8IKyaeCVw

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2010, 06:11:08 AM »

Thanks Seeme. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2010, 08:56:37 AM »

The CC theory will make Mizz Nancy    NG will wrestle with an Angel...or CC 

The child had more beautiful and expensive clothes and no one gave a rats hindy about her well being.

The happy photos were for "show" and the sickly child was left alone and discarded according to CC.   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2010, 05:13:02 PM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/09/28/haleigh-cummings-update?&utm_source=remail&utm_medium=listener

Levi Pages guest is Criminal Profiler Pat Brown. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2010, 07:41:14 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

I wanted to revisit this clip because of CC's "new" theory on JVM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-z6jX8Xvmc&feature=related (February13,2009)

(2:21) RC turns towards MC, when Greta, asks the question, "Misty when did you last see Haleigh"? (10:00)

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2010, 08:15:28 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

I wanted to revisit this clip because of CC's "new" theory on JVM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-z6jX8Xvmc&feature=related (February13,2009)

(2:21) RC turns towards MC, when Greta, asks the question, "Misty when did you last see Haleigh"? (10:00)

Yes, that was a very deliberate and strange move...the way Ron turned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.