March 28, 2024, 12:53:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #39 9/24/10 - 4-6-2017  (Read 391616 times)
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: September 28, 2010, 09:29:24 PM »

I still believe 100% that RC had something to do with this. I can not believe that they have been smart enough to out smart LE.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2010, 06:56:36 AM »

Hi Monkey's,

I wanted to revisit this clip because of CC's "new" theory on JVM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-z6jX8Xvmc&feature=related (February13,2009)

(2:21) RC turns towards MC, when Greta, asks the question, "Misty when did you last see Haleigh"? (10:00)

Yes, that was a very deliberate and strange move...the way Ron turned.

::HelloKitty::Novella and Monkey's,

Strange and deliberate move is well said.

Video clip (Feb. 17, 2009) shows TN and MC (CBS Early Show).  The pair do not look at one another, not even once.

Do you remember TN loves her and MC was the best thing since "sliced bread"?   I found this interview also strange,

where both knew their lines, before the enterview, IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HihQ_vPvn6c&feature=related

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2010, 07:02:34 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HihQ_vPvn6c&feature=related

1:15 (time frame) the oddness of these two, not even holding hands or looking at one another for comfort is so strange.

Sorry, I am referring to my previous post, forgot to add the link. 

You will see RC crying, and the vigil and then the clip of TN & MC.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #83 on: September 29, 2010, 07:10:14 AM »

I still believe 100% that RC had something to do with this. I can not believe that they have been smart enough to out smart LE.

Lenie,

I hope he did not mislead investigators and the thousands of dollars spent in this search.

Fifty horses went searching, helicopters, people sacrificed their time and donated money to help Haleigh's search.

Restitution should be charged for anyone misleading an investigation.    If he indeed took money (if he knew different)

he should give the thousands of dollars back to the people who mailed him money. 

The money was for Haleigh's search and NOT for riding on Rollercoasters. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2010, 11:01:03 AM »

I have never been able to lose that thought either 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2010, 11:06:58 AM »

Really?
I never thought that he did ..

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2010, 11:22:50 AM »

Lenie,

I hope he did not mislead investigators and the thousands of dollars spent in this search.

Fifty horses went searching, helicopters, people sacrificed their time and donated money to help Haleigh's search.

Restitution should be charged for anyone misleading an investigation.    If he indeed took money (if he knew different)

he should give the thousands of dollars back to the people who mailed him money. 

The money was for Haleigh's search and NOT for riding on Rollercoasters. 

Yes...I agree completely!  What type of pond scum has a missing child and goes to an amusement park!     Makes me absolutely sick...I could never do that because I would want my daughter to enjoy the theme park with me and just the fact that she was missing and Ron and Misty could just go on with their lives like she never existed (unless their was a camera and microphone present) speaks volumes.  They all (Misty, Ron, and Tommy) knew what went down that night...and they have all been in CYA mode regarding Haleigh ever since.  The fact that these pillbillies had the audacity to deal drugs when Haleigh was missing just shows that they thought they were above the law.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: September 29, 2010, 11:26:02 AM »

Really?
It is one of those things that I can't explain, just like in Kyron's case where I'm not with most people, guess it is a gut feeling, and it is hard to explain. But I can see that people don't think he was involved also.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #88 on: September 29, 2010, 11:57:11 AM »

Really?
It is one of those things that I can't explain, just like in Kyron's case where I'm not with most people, guess it is a gut feeling, and it is hard to explain. But I can see that people don't think he was involved also.

NRCG...I agree...Something never sat right with Ron and his acting on camera and living la vita loca off camera.  And I feel the same about the Hormans...except the la vita loca.  I think both men...RC and KH...are very controlling in different manners.  RC is outwardly controlling and has no problem threatening people verbally and physically.  KH is controlling behind closed doors.  KH is very intelligent, very quiet and there is no way that he was as clueless as he tries to pass himself off.  In the news videos of both men and the women they are interacting with...Misty, Desiree, Terri...you can see how the women look at them...in a kind of apprehensive "am I doing the right thing" way so HE doesn't get upset.  This is, of course, my opinion...which some monkeys don't agree with...heck...I was even accused of being a TH supporter...too funny.  I support the truth and I support Innocent until proven guilty.  Fear of the guilty is how the guilty have avoided justice. 
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: September 29, 2010, 12:32:35 PM »

In all the videos, pictures, and interviews I just do not see him as being the grieving or concerned parent. I do not see the fear in his eyes that says my child is missing and I may never see them again. What would be the VERY FIRST THING you would do if you came home from work and found out your child was missing? Call the police. Instead he puts this little girl on the phone to do it at least a half hour after he gets home. Did he go back into the woods to look? For crying out loud they lived on the edge of the woods, that would be my first thought of a place to look. I see absolutely nothing in his words or actions that shows he is a concerned parent. The words coming out of his mouth all sounded scripted to me. Even the time that he vowed revenge on whomever did this to his little girl. I may be totally wrong. If I am I will eat my words. But I think he knew from the get go exactly what happened to Haleigh.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2010, 01:06:14 PM »

Really?

LE was on RC from the very beginning. 

CC was told to get a change of clothes for RC & MC, because LE wanted the Duds worn on that night of the 911 Call.

LE showed good judgement, he took RC's & MC's clothes in as evidence.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #91 on: September 29, 2010, 01:13:48 PM »

While I am working hard on this, and have made great progress, I am a controlling person.  I am soft and totally trusting with my children only.

With adults, especially those I know, I act the same as Ron acted in the clip.  When I am listening to a story someone is telling, I tend to look off into space fully concentrating on what the other is saying.  My head will jerk slightly towards them ( still not looking at them ) if I hear something that sounds "off" to me.  I do not say anything, but I am letting it sink in, not even processing ( that comes later as I get madder and madder ..yes I know the word is" angry" but I get mad ).
The only facial expressions would be my lips pursing or tightening and maybe some slight head nodding.

I have also had to PRACTICE being still and not interupting, even if I were not there...somehow I thought I knew the answer based on past experiences or the particular lay out of a situation.  Example, when Ron corrects Misty about the space between them when sleeping, in my head I would see where the beds are and where I USUALLY see each sleep.  I would have corrected the person thinking they were  being stupid based on what MY mind was seeing.
please know I am remembering from my past, the things I have worked on for years to overcome.  I am no longer that person but can remember well because had to work so hard to overcome those traits.  It was all a result of hypervigilance and lack of trust.
I can see where Ron would have those types of trust issues and the false bravado that he is smarter than those around him.

As for Misty, I can see her disassociating from the interview due to being guilty or knowing more than she can let on.  Then the short answers until she comes to the "planned story" part. 

I am in no way professional,  I just remember my own dysfunctional coping techniques.

I do not think Ron was involved, but I know something is not right if you can in any way justify spending money and laughing when you baby is missing.  To know the child is helpless, scared, or even gone forever, would be more than I can handle.  Even the drunks I know would get drunk to forget, then let their anger out at everyone one and every thing.

I hope no one thinks I am being obnoxious here, it's just that I tend to see some of Ron's early behavior as learned coping strategies.

Terri
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: September 29, 2010, 01:20:46 PM »

I have never trusted Ron and his family and that's that. I don't trust the Croslins either. And I never thought that cousin Joe did anything to Haleigh.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: September 29, 2010, 03:16:12 PM »

Do we know, from any other source beside Chelsea, that LE took the clothes Ron and Misty were wearing that night?
LE has said all along that R is not a suspect, so I guess they didn't find anything on his clothes, don't know about Misty's.

I still say Chelsea was not invested in Hayleigh, she had only known her for a short while, but she WILL say whatever it takes to save Misty, and her own husband Timmy.
If Chelsea knew anything of worth to this case, she should have said so long ago, I just don't believe her.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #94 on: September 29, 2010, 03:50:59 PM »

Do we know, from any other source beside Chelsea, that LE took the clothes Ron and Misty were wearing that night?
LE has said all along that R is not a suspect, so I guess they didn't find anything on his clothes, don't know about Misty's.

I still say Chelsea was not invested in Hayleigh, she had only known her for a short while, but she WILL say whatever it takes to save Misty, and her own husband Timmy.
If Chelsea knew anything of worth to this case, she should have said so long ago, I just don't believe her.

Love2Read,

Good question, we haven't heard the clothes before. Chelsea and Timmy had custody of MC in Michigan, which surprised me. 
I will sniff around for the links, so hold horse your horses. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: September 29, 2010, 04:55:13 PM »

CROSLIN, HANK THOMAS   (W / MALE)
Booking No: SJSO10JBN004618
Booking Date: 09/29/2010 14:26:30
Age On Booking Date: 24
Bond Amount: $0.00
CELL Assigned:
Facility: SJSO
Address Given: 116 TYLER ST SATSUMSA FL 32189

CHARGES
STATUTE CASENO CHARGE DEGREE LEVEL BOND
901.04  OUT-OF-COUNTY WARRANT N N $0.00

http://www.sjso.org/inmate_search_warrants.aspx

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: September 29, 2010, 05:32:26 PM »

Levi_Page    Criminal Profiler Pat Brown gives her thoughts on the Haleigh Cummings case! Listen here:... http://fb.me/xEdk6oH6
less than 20 seconds ago via Facebook

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: September 29, 2010, 06:09:10 PM »

Vinelink:

Offender Name: HANK T CROSLIN
Offender ID: V35906 Date of Birth: 08/02/1986 Age: 24 Custody Status: Unsupervised Custody Scheduled Release Date: 01/07/2025 Reason: Out to court Date: 09/29/2010 Race: White Gender: Male

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: September 29, 2010, 06:12:20 PM »

Flora Hollars expected to be in Putnam County and then to SJC for Misty's SJC court date next Friday ... 10/8...

Chelsea Croslin scheduled to be on JVM 10/4 and 10/8

http://forums.radionewz.net/index.php?topic=321.msg39674#msg39674

Heart
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: September 29, 2010, 08:58:52 PM »

Very, very early on I just could not believe RC.  To me, his falling on his knees and crying looked and sounded contrived.  An act for TV.  The longer this has gone on the more I believe my initial instincts.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.