March 28, 2024, 01:12:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #39 9/24/10 - 4-6-2017  (Read 391618 times)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: October 04, 2010, 04:14:44 PM »

Tommy Croslin denied reduction in sentence.

Another monkey prayer answered. an angelic monkey

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #121 on: October 04, 2010, 04:29:29 PM »

Levi Page Show

Date / Time: 10/4/2010 9:00 PM (what time zone)?

Tonight! Update in the Haleigh Cummings case: Tommy Croslin goes before a judge asking for his 15-year prison sentence to be modified! Plus, a jury is deliberating on whether to convict a career criminal in a violent family massacre in Connecticut! Criminal Profiler Pat Brown and Homicide Prosecutor Donna Pendergast weigh in!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: October 04, 2010, 04:36:07 PM »

Tommy Croslin denied reduction in sentence.

TY SuzieQ.    Do you have a link to that or did you see it on television/radio/news?  Inquiring minds want to know.     I want to read all about it.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #123 on: October 04, 2010, 04:39:29 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

HOLLARS: The -- getting to work is 25 minutes, getting back from -- getting home from work is 25 minutes. That -- that makes 50 minutes. There`s ten minutes to spare there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/21/ijvm.01.html (abt. 1/8th down the page)

This just puzzles me why Gma Flo would even bring this up about RC's werk.  What does she know?  Did he come home early?

IMO all that Gma Flo knows is what her grandkids are telling her, or what she has seen on TV.
I believe Lisa's court date is Wed.

Thank-you! SuzieQ,

Grandma doesn't know Beans.   

I bet she knows what beans will do to you more than she knows beans about whats going on..imo she is full of poo.

She seems to cause more confusion than answers.      and very careless about throwing her grandson under the Bus.

He may be double-trouble, geez, but to imply he was a Murderer .

Leonard stands up for him not her.   

You should eat Beans, twice a week, according to Dr.Oz 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: October 04, 2010, 05:47:04 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

HOLLARS: The -- getting to work is 25 minutes, getting back from -- getting home from work is 25 minutes. That -- that makes 50 minutes. There`s ten minutes to spare there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/21/ijvm.01.html (abt. 1/8th down the page)

This just puzzles me why Gma Flo would even bring this up about RC's werk.  What does she know?  Did he come home early?

IMO all that Gma Flo knows is what her grandkids are telling her, or what she has seen on TV.

Thank-you! SuzieQ,

I bet she knows what beans will do to you more than she knows beans about whats going on..imo she is full of poo.

She seems to cause more confusion than answers.      and very careless about throwing her grandson under the Bus.

O/t....I love beans and Dr.OZ

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #125 on: October 04, 2010, 08:12:13 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

Thank-you! SuzieQ,

O/t....I love beans and Dr.OZ

Me too, I wuv Dr. Oz.  I like bean salad, baked beans, navy beans, etc. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: October 04, 2010, 10:34:35 PM »

Misty was in the car with Ron when he picked up Haleigh at the busstop per Chelsea on Levi Page.

And Misty and Ron were not back together the night HaLeigh went missing.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: October 04, 2010, 10:45:11 PM »

Misty was in the car with Ron when he picked up Haleigh at the busstop per Chelsea on Levi Page.

And Misty and Ron were not back together the night HaLeigh went missing.
It was Misty's blanket in van. ALL her things were still in van from RON throwing her things out per Chelsea.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: October 04, 2010, 10:51:29 PM »

Chelsea said Teresa and Annette paid Misty to babysit that night and she called Chelsea that afternoon.

Chelsea:  MISTY said she was at busstop BUT CC did not see her only Ron. Both Misty & Ron picked Haleigh up at bus stop.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: October 04, 2010, 10:54:01 PM »

Chelsea said Teresa and Annette paid Misty to babysit that night and she called Chelsea that afternoon.

Chelsea:  MISTY said she was at busstop BUT CC did not see her only Ron. Both Misty & Ron picked Haleigh up at bus stop.

Chelsea: Ronald and Misty left the windows up because Misty didnt want Chelsea to know she went back to Ronald.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: October 04, 2010, 10:56:00 PM »

2:40 is supposedly when Ron left for work and it was unusual for him to be home when Haleigh got home per Chelsea

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: October 04, 2010, 11:04:51 PM »

Thank you Heart as always!  Finally we have arrived ...can't wait.  May not be what we were hoping for but hey the investigation does not have to end just because the POS are in jail for awhile.  JMO.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: October 04, 2010, 11:12:08 PM »

Per Chelsea:

Ron USUALLY came home from work 11-3 per Chelsea.

Ronald picked up Misty up from PCSO..and told LE that Misty's interview was done and he pulled her out of interviews..

Misty and Ron told Chelsea they put the rat in the mailbox, says Chelsea, she knows this for a fact.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: October 04, 2010, 11:15:45 PM »

Thank you Heart as always!  Finally we have arrived ...can't wait.  May not be what we were hoping for but hey the investigation does not have to end just because the POS are in jail for awhile.  JMO.
Well, we will have to wait and see what stories Chelsea will be telling tomorrow, lol.

I wonder what her answers would be for Tommy being at RC's mh that night, and other questions I would like to pose to her. Especially if Tommy is innocent why did he put himself at the scene of a crime, he and Joe Overstreet.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: October 04, 2010, 11:43:56 PM »

Quote from: thatsacrock on Today at 11:32:14 PM

Teresa never said anything but good things about Crystal to me during the whole time we were in touch.  I never thought HaLeigh's mom's family were involved in her disappearance.   I learned fast that Ron was tangled up with bad people doing bad things and I concluded that something related to his activities led to this.  I never cared for Ron but I felt very sorry for his family in the beginning. 

Teresa despised Misty. She told me she wanted was for Ron and Crystal to be together so her grandkids could have an intact family.  She claimed she even offered Crystal money and a car if she came back to Ron but Crystal wouldnt do it.   She said when Ron and Misty had that fight before Haleigh disappeared Ron called her and she told him to let Misty go and try again to get Crystal to come back and Ron told Crystal that if she didnt come back he would take his relationship with Misty to the next level. 

Teresa also told me that Ron never stopped wearing a ring Crystal gave him. Before the weeding Ron wore a ring on his left hand.  That was from Crystal. when they dated.  When he got misty's wedding ring he still wore Crystals ring too.  In some pictures you can see two rings.
http://forums.radionewz.net/index.php?topic=337.msg44106#msg44106

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: October 04, 2010, 11:57:39 PM »

thatsacrock posted:

I will tell you that it was not a secret that Teresa and Annette hate each other with a passion. They hardly can look at each other without saying something nasty.

http://forums.radionewz.net/index.php?topic=337.msg44121#msg44121

Heart
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #136 on: October 05, 2010, 12:21:20 AM »

I LOVED the large type announcing the outcome of Tommy's request for a reduced sentence!!!  So appropriate.

I stopped assuming or expecting anything in this case, but I am so hoping this sends a clear message to Misty...if you have ANYTHING you had better give it up now.  I think the girl is living in denial, thinking a miracle will happen Friday.

Terri
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: October 05, 2010, 09:56:42 AM »

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/10/05/news/news01.txt
Croslin denied reduction in drug sentence

By Larry Sullivan
Published: Tuesday, October 5, 2010 1:55 AM EDT
A key figure in the Haleigh Cummings case lost his bid Monday for a reduced sentence on oxycodone trafficking charges.

Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. had petitioned to cut the 15-year jail term he received in August, with his attorney suggesting three to five years was more consistent with similar cases in Putnam County.

"Fifteen years might be a bit of overkill," defense attorney James Werter told Circuit Judge Terry LaRue.

But LaRue wasn't moved.

"I gave considerable consideration to it," the judge said of the sentence.

Croslin's sister, Misty, was babysitting Haleigh when the child was reported missing Feb. 10, 2009. No trace of the blond-haired kindergartner has been seen since and authorities say they believe she was killed.

An undercover investigation, complete with high-quality videos of illegal prescription drug sales late last year, quickly bore fruit, in stark contrast to the missing child-homicide probe. Several people close to the Haleigh case were jailed on drug charges in January.

Hank Croslin Jr., 24, was arrested on two counts of trafficking.

His sister, Misty, faces seven counts in Putnam County and another St. Johns County, and is slated to be sentenced later this month.
Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father, in August was sentenced to 15 years after authorities dropped three of the five charges against him.

His cousin, 19-year-old Hope Sykes, received a 15-year prison term in April.

During Monday's hearing, LaRue reiterated his surprise that Hank Croslin Jr. and the others would engage in the sales since they were in the public eye.

"I had trouble believing that they could do that, and I still do," LaRue said.

The judge said he felt the 15-year sentence was fair.

"It was drug dealing," he said. "No doubt about it."

As he did last month, Werter blamed Croslin's problems on his home environment and drug addiction. He said Croslin had tried to "break the cycle he grew up in."

Members of Croslin's family sat in the front row of the courtroom. Some sobbed during the hearing.

Behind them sat members of Haleigh Cummings' family, several wearing T-shirts or holding photos of the child.

Prior to the 20-minute hearing, Marie Griffis, Haleigh's maternal grandmother, hugged Ronald's mother outside the courtroom and after the hearing they stood talking in the shade outside the courthouse.

Ronald Cummings mother said she supported Croslin's sentence.

"They're not in here getting a reduced sentence and I don't think he should have either," she said.
Asked about her son, Neves said, "I don't even think he should have been in there but that's how it goes."

In August, a prosecutor said Hank Croslin Jr. remained a suspect in the Haleigh case.

Defense attorneys recently said he and his cousin, Joe Overstreet of Tennessee, went to the Cummings home in Satsuma looking for a gun and not finding it, Overstreet abducted Haleigh and dumped her body in the St. Johns River.

Overstreet has not been named as a suspect in the case and has not been charged. He was recently jailed on drug charges in Tennessee.

lsullivan@palatkadailynews.com

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #138 on: October 05, 2010, 02:11:01 PM »

Well, we will have to wait and see what stories Chelsea will be telling tomorrow, lol.

I wonder what her answers would be for Tommy being at RC's mh that night, and other questions I would like to pose to her. Especially if Tommy is innocent why did he put himself at the scene of a crime, he and Joe Overstreet.

Hi Monkey's,

Chelsea will probably repeat the same conversation, as the interview on Levi Page.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/10/05/levi-page-show (interview last night)

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #139 on: October 05, 2010, 03:45:53 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/10/tommy-croslin-denied-prison-reduction.html

Tuesday, October 05, 2010
Tommy Croslin Denied Prison Reduction

Note: Tommy Croslin has asked for an appeal stating that he had ineffectual counsel and has dropped James Werter.

Statement Analysis is in bold type, article in plain text, and quotes in italics

A key figure in the Haleigh Cummings case lost his bid Monday for a reduced sentence on oxycodone trafficking charges.

Hank “Tommy” Croslin Jr. had petitioned to cut the 15-year jail term he received in August, with his attorney suggesting three to five years was more consistent with similar cases in Putnam County.

“Fifteen years might be a bit of overkill,” defense attorney James Werter told Circuit Judge Terry LaRue.

The defense attorney used the words "might" reducing commitment, and "a bit", as well; showing weakness in belief in his statement.
It would appear that James Weter has reason to believe that Tommy Croslin should be in prison.

But LaRue wasn’t moved.

“I gave considerable consideration to it,” the judge said of the sentence.

He not only considered it, but likely did research ("considerable")

Croslin’s sister, Misty, was babysitting Haleigh when the child was reported missing Feb. 10, 2009. No trace of the blond-haired kindergartner has been seen since and authorities say they believe she was killed.

An undercover investigation, complete with high-quality videos of illegal prescription drug sales late last year, quickly bore fruit, in stark contrast to the missing child-homicide probe. Several people close to the Haleigh case were jailed on drug charges in January.

Snipped..........

2 4 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.