March 29, 2024, 03:20:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #39 9/24/10 - 4-6-2017  (Read 391722 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #220 on: October 08, 2010, 04:07:31 PM »

WOW     Sure didn't expect that.

And still no HaLeigh...
And sad part, maybe no one will ever talk.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: October 08, 2010, 04:08:26 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=170750&catid=17

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- Misty Croslin will serve 25 years in prison for trafficking drugs, a St. Johns County judge ruled today.

The sentence is the minimum mandatory; she also will pay $500,000 and serve five years of probation.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving person...I hope she gets the max on every charge.....she should NEVER get out of jail...NEVER!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: October 08, 2010, 04:09:44 PM »

And still no HaLeigh...

If no one talked by now, it will never happen. And it might be a blessing to never know what really happened to her....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: October 08, 2010, 04:10:58 PM »

Brandi, thanks for posting these...please post the link....hopefully there will be a video soon!!.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: October 08, 2010, 04:12:20 PM »

And still no HaLeigh...

Also sad, I was thinking if they had talked, they probably would be facing less time.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: October 08, 2010, 04:14:57 PM »

Brandi, thanks for posting these...please post the link....hopefully there will be a video soon!!.

Those images are in my photobucket account.

I got them from here:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=170750&catid=17

Pictures have been hard to come by today. Let alone, a video.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: October 08, 2010, 04:14:59 PM »

misty will probably get 15 for this 1 charge today imho

If I were a betting woman, I'd say she'll get less than that for today's one count.

now aren't you glad you are not a betting woman!!  I must admit I am surprised but so pleased!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #227 on: October 08, 2010, 04:16:21 PM »

And still no HaLeigh...

If no one talked by now, it will never happen. And it might be a blessing to never know what really happened to her....

I agree with all you posted...

NCSunny

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: October 08, 2010, 04:16:33 PM »

Those images are in my photobucket account.

I got them from here:

Pictures have been hard to come by today. Let alone, a video.

thanks for the link ....darn it...they need to give us a video!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #229 on: October 08, 2010, 04:17:32 PM »

Thanks from me too!  Misty sure does look different. If I didn't know it was her, I would think she was Hope?!?

NCSunny

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: October 08, 2010, 04:19:51 PM »

Thanks from me too!  Misty sure does look different. If I didn't know it was her, I would think she was Hope?!?

I agree...she does look a whole lot different....I guess jail does that to you...look at the difference in Misty and Kc.....both young women when they went into jail and now both look very hard core criminal...justice works her magic I guess Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: October 08, 2010, 04:21:39 PM »

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- Misty Croslin will serve 25 years in prison for trafficking drugs, a St. Johns County judge ruled today.

The sentence is the minimum mandatory; she also will pay $500,000 and serve five years of probation.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving person...I hope she gets the max on every charge.....she should NEVER get out of jail...NEVER!! 

AMEN!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #232 on: October 08, 2010, 04:23:44 PM »

NCSunny

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #233 on: October 08, 2010, 04:33:31 PM »

She can't pay that fine unless she can sell drugs.... 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #234 on: October 08, 2010, 04:36:14 PM »

And still no HaLeigh...

I did.....I figured she'd get more time than any of the rest. Her attitude is enough for me to throw the book at her, let alone all she has done.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #235 on: October 08, 2010, 05:10:48 PM »

Misty Croslin sentenced 25 years in prison
Posted: October 8, 2010 - 3:32pmPhotos

Don Burk/The TImes-Union

Misty Croslin in Palatka, Florida, on Monday, August 16, 2010.

Advertisement
 By Dana Treen
ST. AUGUSTINE — Misty Croslin tearfully spoke on her own behalf in court this afternoon apologizing for getting into prescription drug dealing and how everything got out of hand after 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings vanished under her care.

Croslin, 18, soon learned from Judge Wendy Berger that she will serve at least 25 years in prison and owes $500,000 in fines. Her attorney sought the minimum 15 years as a youthful offender, while the prosecution sought the maximum 30. (snip)

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-10-08/story/misty-croslin-says-shes-sorry-judge-gives-her-25-year-sentence

Sweet Justice.  Bye bye Misty.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: October 08, 2010, 05:39:58 PM »

Misty's own Mother Lisa Crsolin testified today that she had blackmailed Misty for Xanex. What could Lisa possibly have used against Misty in order to blackmail her at all? I would venture to say that it likely involves the truth about the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings.
I sense that others are well aware of how to play this little "blackmail" game and are rather skilled at it themselves. I recall the interview of Ron with Geraldo Rivera when Mr. Rivera point blank asked if Ron was an informant:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,498155,00.html

"GERALDO RIVERA : Do you work for the police? Are you an informant?

RONALD CUMMINGS : No, I am no an informant. I do not work for the police. I work for PDM, which is a, um, bridge building company. That’s who I work for."

And I wonder to myself,
If Misty's own Mother could so easily blackmail her then what is to stop anyone else, who may have witnessed this backmailing at this time or potentially any other incidences of the same type of behavior towards Misty, from doing the same to Misty or others involved in this case...?
And... What would happen if it were true that Ron Cummings were in fact an informant involved with cases prior to Haleigh's disappearance and what affect might Ron's level of truthfulness at this point in time have on those prior cases? How might Ron's possible guilt in the case of his missing Daughter impact other cases that may have in some form or another been reliant upon Ron's honesty?

I believe that the sentence handed down to Misty today for this one charge in this one county was appropriate based on the laws in Florida etc...

Haleigh deserved so much more.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: October 08, 2010, 06:30:05 PM »

I am afraid that this is the end of this case.  I do not think Haleigh will be found now, without more information and there is no leverage to get the info.  The thing that just grinds at me as that I do believe that Ronald knows and he will be out the soonest.  I would not be surprised if he was an informant.  Poor sweet Haliegh.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: October 08, 2010, 07:41:03 PM »

I know we'll all be here waiting with baited breath for the footage of the sentencing!  I can't wait!  Who thinks she will fall out, kicking and screaming or do you think she will go numb and not think till later? I hate to be so happy at such a horrible situation but this is almost like that one Christmas present your parents let you pick out from under the tree on Christmas Eve to open!
IslandMonkey...OT and just curious...you aren't here as much and I am just wondering if it has anything to do with that lovely 'friend' you met last year, I believe it was.  If so, I am so happy for you!  If not, then life must just be full of work and your loved ones!  Wonderful either way!

See ya'll tomorrow.  I did learn how to pull up SM on my phone today!  YYYYAAAAYYYYYYYY for me!!!!!

You got the prize in my eyes!  Too Funny.  LMAO!

Now where is Misty's Mug Shot!!!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: October 08, 2010, 07:59:04 PM »

As Misty Croslin became hysterical, her mother also said that she blackmailed her daughter for Xanax during the Haleigh investigation. She testified that she was unsure of her daughter's age, what a PTS is, and whether Misty Crosline can add.

Today Circuit Court Judge Wendy Berger is presiding; the first witness was FBI investigator Travis Smith.

Smith said Croslin told undercover agents she could get could get another 30 pills soon and that she had four sources for drugs. She also promised to buy 50 percoset, Smith said adding that she did all the calling and transactions with the FBI.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.