March 29, 2024, 02:12:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #39 9/24/10 - 4-6-2017  (Read 391705 times)
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #240 on: October 08, 2010, 09:49:52 PM »

I am not sad for Misty the person she is now, I think she got what she deserved.
But my heart aches for the 12 year old that grew up way to fast when her parents kept her out of school and what ever else they may have allowed her to do. I have 5 daughters and I can not imagine any of them at 12 years old being old enough to make their own decisions. I think her mother and father should be right along with her in the prison sentence. I sincerely hope that both of them have to root around for food the rest of their lives and live in their car or become homeless. Misty is a direct result of what these two have allowed to happen.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: October 08, 2010, 09:57:35 PM »

I am not sad for Misty the person she is now, I think she got what she deserved.
But my heart aches for the 12 year old that grew up way to fast when her parents kept her out of school and what ever else they may have allowed her to do. I have 5 daughters and I can not imagine any of them at 12 years old being old enough to make their own decisions. I think her mother and father should be right along with her in the prison sentence. I sincerely hope that both of them have to root around for food the rest of their lives and live in their car or become homeless. Misty is a direct result of what these two have allowed to happen.

Lenie, I agree with you.  I find this so sad.  Not sad because Misty got a twenty-five year sentence, I think she deserved it.  I'm sad to see a young person born without a chance and wasting her life.  I don't know what part she played in Hayleigh's disappearance, but I think it was a major part.  It's just that I feel sorry that people are born into this kind of life and are destined to have no life at all. 

Hayleigh seemed like such a sweet, happy little girl but she, too, was born without a chance.  I wish that people like these would stop so much reproducing.  It seems all they can do is take drugs and reproduce. 

So I'm not sorry about Misty, I'm sorry for the situation in general which produces young girls like her and knowing that they have no chance to be productive citizens.  They are never taught to aspire to anything better.  And somehow it never seems to occur to them that they can do better.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: October 08, 2010, 10:46:09 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/video/25332496/index.html
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: October 08, 2010, 10:47:50 PM »

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: October 08, 2010, 10:49:22 PM »

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: October 08, 2010, 10:50:12 PM »

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: October 08, 2010, 10:52:46 PM »

By Dana Treen
ST. AUGUSTINE — A history of abuse, neglect and repeated rape described in a St. Johns County courtroom Friday wasn’t enough to deflect a 25-year prescription drug-dealing sentence for Misty Croslin.

Croslin, 18, wept at times and wiped her eyes as she told about her parents’ drug and alcohol abuse, a history of living in campgrounds and being left alone to fend for herself with two brothers. Pregnant at 14, she ran away to New Jersey with a boyfriend but was found and brought back to Florida.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-10-08/story/misty-croslin-sentenced-25-years-prison
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: October 08, 2010, 10:53:51 PM »

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-10-08/story/misty-croslin-sentenced-25-years-prison
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: October 08, 2010, 10:54:47 PM »

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: October 08, 2010, 11:13:15 PM »

misty will probably get 15 for this 1 charge today imho

If I were a betting woman, I'd say she'll get less than that for today's one count.

now aren't you glad you are not a betting woman!!  I must admit I am surprised but so pleased!!
well i bet a farm about a month ago she would only get 15... i lost... i don't even have a farm lol
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: October 08, 2010, 11:44:41 PM »

But she never shed a tear about HaLeigh. 

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: October 09, 2010, 12:06:30 AM »

Well, at least she is locked up for a long while, It will give her a chance to think about what happened that night and about poor HaLeigh. I still believe with everything in me that she knows something and she needs to tell, she might even get some of those years cut off if she does. As it is now, she will sit there for years and years and if she thinks she will ever be able to be with Ron again she is really crazy, he will be out and about long before she is ever set free again.
  Also I think her Mother should have been locked up right then and there for the way she treated her children when they were growing up, its half her fault all this occured, if they had had a decent upbringing, Misty might not have felt the need to turn to Ronald or the drugs...Its a big mess all the way around and poor HaLeigh suffered for it all....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: October 09, 2010, 12:07:19 AM »

By Dana Treen
ST. AUGUSTINE — A history of abuse, neglect and repeated rape described in a St. Johns County courtroom Friday wasn’t enough to deflect a 25-year prescription drug-dealing sentence for Misty Croslin.

Croslin, 18, wept at times and wiped her eyes as she told about her parents’ drug and alcohol abuse, a history of living in campgrounds and being left alone to fend for herself with two brothers. Pregnant at 14, she ran away to New Jersey with a boyfriend but was found and brought back to Florida.

Pregnant at 14, she ran away to New Jersey with a boyfriend but was found and brought back to Florida.
i dont think i ever read that b4, wonder where the child is

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: October 09, 2010, 12:13:39 AM »

By Dana Treen

Pregnant at 14, she ran away to New Jersey with a boyfriend but was found and brought back to Florida.
I was wondering the same thing....never heard about that, wonder if she ever had it or lost it!!   hmmmm...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: October 09, 2010, 12:34:28 AM »

higherhopes
puts a spin on the statements her fam said, something like

she was like a mother to her, maybe a new door has opened
maybe those women know more than they are saying, or at least
suspect more than they are saying, hmmmm indeed

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
AmandaReckonwith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #255 on: October 09, 2010, 12:47:08 AM »

The case archive sub-album for the drug cases is updated with Misty's SJC sentencing.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Haleigh%20Cummings%20%20-FL-/Drug%20Arrests%20-%20Convictions%20from%20the%20Jan2010%20Bust/

Saved pictures and vids from lots of cases:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: October 09, 2010, 01:41:40 AM »

higherhopes
puts a spin on the statements her fam said, something like

she was like a mother to her, maybe a new door has opened
maybe those women know more than they are saying, or at least
suspect more than they are saying, hmmmm indeed
Yep, a new spin on things for real......if she had that baby and was made to give it away, could show cause her to act different with other children, could have messed up her mind somewhat...Id like to know more about that other child.

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #257 on: October 09, 2010, 02:12:30 AM »

I do not believe for a minute that Misty was"born without a chance." Countless people go through situations more difficult than Misty's and they do not break the law nor do they show no regard for a precious 5 year old left in their care. Poverty can do many things but it does not sentence you to a life of crime ! It can be a powerful incentive to get an education and change your life for the better. I know this from personal experience. Misty threw her own life away and that is where the blame should be.
Her marriage to Ronald negates any status as a youthful offender. She became an emancipated minor when she chose to get married. At least it will be many more years before she has opportunity to hurt another child. Who knows, she may tell what she knows about the night Haleigh disappeared. The question is after all her lies, would we believe her ?

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #258 on: October 09, 2010, 08:15:40 AM »

I'll tend to agree with this, but as she aged (even at 17)...she made her own choices...the wrong ones.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #259 on: October 09, 2010, 08:15:56 AM »

By Dana Treen

I was wondering the same thing....never heard about that, wonder if she ever had it or lost it!!   hmmmm...

Abortion?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.