March 28, 2024, 05:29:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #39 9/24/10 - 4-6-2017  (Read 391578 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: October 10, 2010, 03:58:36 PM »

Well, Misty still has several drug counts to go. Maybe if they swack her hard on the first count, she will sing to get the rest of the counts reduced. This judge is sending a message to all. I'm glad he came down hard on her, wish they all got the max. Maybe then someone would tell where Haleigh is. 

I thought the Judge was a woman.

O/T Doggie help needed in the ban thread, Boo.  I am not sure the question was anwered to Tolerance yet.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8659.msg1241472#msg1241472

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: October 11, 2010, 11:20:47 PM »

Defendant    Case Number    Defendant Status    Case Status
Overstreet, Joseph    GS503973    PENDING    OPEN

Appearance Details

Date    Judge    Court Room    Attorney    Reason
10/12/2010 - 08:30 A.M.    Higgins, William    Birch Bldg, Court Room 4C         Trial

http://ccc.nashville.gov/jis-web-affidavit/work/Affidavit-AJPRequestHandler-ApplicationServerThread-5-1483609604.pdf

http://ccc.nashville.gov/portal/page/portal/ccc/caseSearch/caseSearchPublic/caseSearchPublicResults/?a1=1106619|2819986|CJIS

Overstreet, Joseph    GS503972    PENDING    OPEN

Appearance Details

10/12/2010 - 08:30 A.M.    Higgins, William    Birch Bldg, Court Room 4C         Trial

Charge Details

Charged/Cited Offense(s)    Convicted    Disposition    Bond    Date
Manuf. C/S-Sch.VI              $5000    

http://ccc.nashville.gov/jis-web-affidavit/work/Affidavit-AJPRequestHandler-ApplicationServerThread-5120502306.pdf

http://ccc.nashville.gov/portal/page/portal/ccc/caseSearch/caseSearchPublic/caseSearchPublicResults/?a1=1106618|2819982|CJIS

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: October 11, 2010, 11:25:58 PM »

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Aired October 11, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

Moving on, Misty Croslin sobs uncontrollably in court. What made this tough teen finally crack? And is it a breakthrough for the case? 1-877- JVM-SAYS.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

MISTY CROSLIN, RON CUMMINGS` FORMER WIFE: I will prove to the world that I didn`t have nothing to do with it.

LISA CROSLIN, MISTY CROSLIN`S MOTHER: Exactly.

M. CROSLIN: -- everybody can kiss my (EXPLETIVE DELETED) and I`m going to get on TV and I`m going to tell them all (EXPLETIVE DELETED) off.

L. CROSLIN: That`s right. I don`t blame you at all. I mean, they -- they need, they`ll give you a nationwide apology.

M. CROSLIN: I will prove to the world that I didn`t have nothing to do with it.

L. CROSLIN: Exactly.

M. CROSLIN: -- everybody can kiss my (EXPLETIVE DELETED) and I`m going to get on TV and I`m going to tell them all (EXPLETIVE DELETED) off.

L. CROSLIN: That`s right. I don`t blame you at all. I mean, they -- they need, they`ll give you a nationwide apology.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Tonight gut-wrenching emotion and tearful testimony in a Florida courtroom as Misty Croslin gets sent to the slammer for at least 25 years.

Back in August Misty pleaded no contest to drug trafficking charges, but Friday no amount of pleading, begging and crying would save her from spending the next quarter century behind bars.

Misty said she was sorry for getting into prescription drug dealing and claimed that things spiraled out of control after 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings vanished. Misty, of course, was baby-sitting for Haleigh when the little girl went missing a year and a half ago. How much does Misty know about what really happened that night?

She has told a slew of stories but none has led cops to Haleigh. Will the prospect of an even longer prison term put pressure on Misty to crack before her next court hearing? Misty broke down when her mother took the stand. Listen to this.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: On a scale of one to ten, ten being the best, how would you rate yourself as a mother to those children?

L. CROSLIN: Not a good one.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Maybe a two or three? Do you know what PTA stands for?

L. CROSLIN: No, sir.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Did you ever participate in anything at the schools?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Wow. What do you think of this dramatic development? Call me, 1-877-JVM-SAYS. Straight out to my fantastic panel; we begin with Art Harris, investigative reporter.

All right. We go from this tough girl to a girl who is sobbing uncontrollably in court looking at a quarter of a century behind bars. But that was sentenced on one count. Art, it wasn`t on all of the counts. Now they can really put the squeeze on her between now and her next hearing.

ART HARRIS, INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST: That`s right.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Lay it out for us. What are they going to do?

HARRIS: She -- she`s got eight days, Jane, to decide what if anything else she is going to say since I last was on your show and reported she has told law enforcement that Tommy took Haleigh out of the trailer. She has changed her story yet again and says she was sleeping and that she believes Tommy unlocked the trailer once earlier in the night and came back later to get Haleigh or let somebody else in. She is a little vague.

So now they`ve got eight days. She has eight days to come up with something. And that is what they`re leaning on. I can tell you that one of my sources at law enforcement in the car on the way to one of the hearings said, Misty, just take us to the body. She said I don`t know where the body is.

But they think she does. She knows more than she is telling, Jane, and -- and that is the strategy, to keep the pressure on.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: My, has this girl changed. I mean, she went from being a skinny, skinny girl who looked like she was 12 when she was 17 to now look at her at 18. It`s an unbelievable transformation. And I don`t think for the better, tragically.

Here is my big issue. Break down or breakthrough? Is Misty getting a sense finally of the gravity of her situation, that basically her whole life is being destroyed? Misty`s initial defiance seemed like a point of pride -- nobody is going to break me. Has she now surrendered to the truth of her predicament and will she break through and finally tell the truth?

Levi Page, what do you think?

LEVI PAGE, CRIME BLOGGER & INTERNET RADIO HOST: We can only hope that Misty Croslin will crack and tell exactly what happened to Haleigh Cummings because her story never added up from the very beginning of this case. She`s failed multiple polygraphs, she`s failed the layer voice analysis, hypnosis revealed that she was hiding something. She knows what happened but I got to tell you I think that she was -- one of the low -- lower on the totem poles in this case because I think what they`re trying to do, they`ve always said she is the key. They did not say she is the main one.

And who would she be covering for? Hum. Maybe it`s Ronald Cummings, the statutory rapist who likes underage girls so he can control them. And he got a plea deal and I think what they were going to do with that plea deal is get Misty nervous. What`s Ronald saying now, Misty? Maybe you better rat him out before it`s too late.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Levi, there is no evidence for that.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes let me just say this. Let me just say this --

PAGE: Yes there is evidence.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ron`s -- Ron`s attorney is always invited on the show to tell his side of the story.

On Friday here on ISSUES, Art Harris, you stated that Misty is now pointing the finger at her brother Tommy but Chelsea Croslin said that`s not true and you guys got into a heated debate. Let`s recap.

HARRIS: Two weeks ago I reported at Art Harris.com that she did give up some information she had never revealed before. Whether it`s true or not --

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Like what?

HARRIS: -- she said her brother Tommy was the one who took Haleigh from the trailer.

CHELSEA CROSLIN, MISTY CROSLIN`S COUSIN: That`s a lie, Art. She never said that.

HARRIS: She said --

C. CROSLIN: Law enforcement told us all we did it, Art Harris. Law enforcement told us all we did it.

HARRIS: That`s right.

C. CROSLIN: They say everything and anything they can to get you to try and say whatever you want. They tried to tell me I did it.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: But I -- I think, Art, that what you`re saying makes sense on one level. It`s far more logical for Misty to cover up for her brother Tommy as opposed to covering up for let`s say Cousin Joe, who she`s also implicated.

HARRIS: That`s right.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So Misty has repeatedly claimed Tommy was just acting as an assistant to Cousin Joe. But could she now be sort of inching toward the truth?

HARRIS: That`s right, Jane. And in fact that`s what law enforcement is entertaining that there are so many combinations possible here: Misty and Tommy; Misty and Ron; Misty, Tommy and Ron; Misty, Tommy, Chelsea and Timmy. I mean they don`t know who could have helped clean this mess up.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: More on the other side of the break.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Did anything significant happen to you in the 7th grade that caused you to miss school?

M. CROSLIN: I was raped.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Were you ever raped otherwise? How many other different people?

M. CROSLIN: Two.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: A shocking, heart-wrenching, emotional testimony from Misty Croslin when she took the stand this past Friday. Misty was trying to get the judge to go easy on her, but it didn`t work. She got socked with a harsh 25 year sentence and there she is crying -- crying.

And there`s more to come, more sentencing. In just about a week -- look at her. We`re very honored to have Chelsea Croslin, Misty Croslin`s sister-in-law joining us tonight as we see now the video of this girl, 18 years old, seeing her life really destroyed. What is going on in your heart, as somebody who cares for her?

C. CROSLIN: It`s just -- it`s so hard for us, because for one, she`s just been sentenced to the 25, she has many more charges to come. We know she`s going to get a lot more time than that.

Misty as being a first time offender, never having any interaction with police, we know this is a squeeze on her for Haleigh but it`s way too harsh for what she has done.

Nobody -- there`s somebody in Putnam County that was caught with 200 pills and they got sentenced to five years just recently. I was researching people in Putnam County and I found that out. That`s ridiculous for Misty to get so long in jail. It`s so hard because we`re just losing her.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I think you`re right, Chelsea, I think they`re trying to put the squeeze on her. She has something like eight days to say something before her next hearing. What would you tell Misty right now, you have eight days Misty, what would you tell her to do?

C. CROSLIN: If I can get into a room with Misty where me and Misty could sit down and I could talk, I believe that I could get whatever it was out of her. I believe that she would tell me what she was hiding, because she does only have eight days and she knows she`s about to lose her whole life.

I believe I could use my daughter as lenience (ph) toward her, because of Misty`s bond with her. And I don`t know -- I can try just as much as anybody else has. But if I could get in with her, and I could talk with her, and try to tell her to tell the truth, face to face. I might make a difference. On the phone, she told me, I want to tell you but I can`t -- she knows she`s recorded.

So that`s -- I think I could get it out of her, I just -- I can`t get to her. Unfortunately I`m unstable financially with my family enough as it is, I can`t go back to Florida right now over the next eight days.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now, Art Harris says that she`s now implicating her brother Tommy. You disagree with that, why do you disagree with that?

C. CROSLIN: Because Art Harris is full of crap. Misty`s never once said that Tommy`s the one who did anything to Haleigh. If anything, Misty has said her brother was there that night; her brother did take Haleigh out of the house with Joe. But never said she took her out of the house herself. Misty on her phone call the other night with me told me the whole Joe and Tommy story was a lie when I was yelling at her. She said they keep making me say it. I don`t know who they are. I don`t know if it`s another twist and turn for her story.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And we must state that Joe is not being called a suspect.

HARRIS: Jane I can tell you that she`s let Joe off the hook but she says --

VELEZ-MITCHELL: We`re out of time. We`re going to stay on top of this one, you know that.

HARRIS: -- she says Tommy knows everything.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: You`re watching ISSUES.

END
http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1010/11/ijvm.01.html

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: October 12, 2010, 01:04:35 PM »

Overstreet, Joseph    GS503973    PENDING    OPEN

Appearance Details

http://ccc.nashville.gov/jis-web-affidavit/work/Affidavit-AJPRequestHandler-ApplicationServerThread-5-1483609604.pdf

http://ccc.nashville.gov/portal/page/portal/ccc/caseSearch/caseSearchPublic/caseSearchPublicResults/?a1=1106619|2819986|CJIS

Overstreet, Joseph    GS503972    PENDING    OPEN

Appearance Details

Charge Details

http://ccc.nashville.gov/jis-web-affidavit/work/Affidavit-AJPRequestHandler-ApplicationServerThread-5120502306.pdf

http://ccc.nashville.gov/portal/page/portal/ccc/caseSearch/caseSearchPublic/caseSearchPublicResults/?a1=1106618|2819982|CJIS

Overstreet, Joseph    GS503973    PENDING-B/O    CLOSED-BO

Appearance Details

10/12/2010 - 08:30 A.M.    Higgins, William    Birch Bldg, Court Room 4C    Sirgo, Shawn P.    Trial

Charge Details

Unl.Use Dr. Paraph.              $2000    
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Overstreet, Joseph    GS503972    PENDING-B/O    CLOSED-BO

Appearance Details

10/12/2010 - 08:30 A.M.    Higgins, William    Birch Bldg, Court Room 4C    Sirgo, Shawn P.    Trial

Charge Details

http://ccc.nashville.gov/portal/pls/portal/PORTAL.CASESEARCHDEFENDANTNAMEPUBDIST.show?p_arg_names=a1&p_arg_values=Overstreet|Joseph|06081989

Heart
Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

Hassani Campbell *Still Missing*

« Reply #284 on: October 12, 2010, 10:32:48 PM »

Bluemonkey,

I agree with you.  Misty deserves everything she gets and more.
She had more chances in life than many successful people.

I grew up in a big mess.   I married at fifeteen ( not pregnant, just a way of life, my sister was thirteen ).  Out of five, I am the only one that made it out.  One way or another, your tax dollars are supporting the rest of them.  I made it because of an accumulation of many small words, movies, people that came my way during my life.  I have a two degrees ( social work and sociology of course ) and several certifications.  I have adopted children, birth children, worked for CPS.

My sister had five children.  Their lives make Misty's look like a day at the park.  The oldest took matters into her own hands.  At age seventeen she had her own apartment, drove a Mustang, worked full time, and graduated a year ahead of her class so she could get on with her life.   She did not do the dances, proms, etc.   She lied and finagled so no one discovered she was on her own.  She also ran interference and tried to care for her younger siblings.   She made it.  She is now an RN, has eight children to date, and has built a beautiful home large enough for her children.  She lives in a desireable community.  She breastfeeds her babies, is involved in the children's sports, music lessons, etc.
She sees things as black and white, right and wrong.  She is strict and demanding.   No middle ground for herself.  The stress will one day slow her down as it did me.  But we broke the cycle and our children are continuing without any real knowledge of the lives we lived.   We keep our children from really knowing our siblings and extended family members.

so, there is not one thing Misty could say that would cause me to give her leeway.  Living the lives we did, I can imagine what happened that night in the trailer and the minds set of those involved.  No, they do not sit around feeling bad.   Somehoe, everything is justified and minimzed.  I can remember my father saying if a drunk driver hits and kills a family, it is the families; fault.  They had no business out when they know the roads belong to the drunks after a certain time at night.  When justifying a burglary, they will bring up something that happened two generations ago.  Blaming the victim is an art, no mater what the crime and n o matter what the age.

In my opinion, there is justice.   It is highly likely everyone who could have been involved is in jail.  They will be there for a long time.  We have no idea what they will endure or if they will make it out alive.  People know and their names will forever be affiliated with the death of Haleigh.  While I do not think it  is something they will make them re pentent, it going to affect the rest of their lives one way or another.  And there will be no positive outcome for an of them.

MOO

Terri

I really like your post.

It's evident that neither Misty, Tommy, or even Ron care about what happened to Haleigh. It's all about saving their own tail. Hopefully this prison time will make them develop a conscious so that one day we all find out where little Haleigh lays.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: October 13, 2010, 03:44:17 PM »

Offender Name: RONALD L CUMMINGS
Offender ID: V36497
Date of Birth: 10/29/1983
Custody Status: In Custody
Scheduled Release Date: 01/17/2025
Location of Offender:Liberty C.I.
Race: White

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/si...o?siteId=10000

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: October 13, 2010, 06:21:06 PM »

Thank you Heart!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: October 13, 2010, 07:09:34 PM »

NOTICE:  THE SITE WILL BE DOWN TONIGHT FOR SERVER MAINTENANCE FOR ABOUT AN HOUR OR SO. DOWNTIME WILL BE...

6PM - 7PM PST
8PM - 9PM CENTRAL
9PM - 10PM ET
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #288 on: October 14, 2010, 04:30:58 PM »

Thank you Tina Bee.

Much is going on in our cirty.  I am wore out from everyone making excuses as to the high crme, the murder rate, etc.  I am reverting to seeing things as black and white with about ten persent grey. We are responsible for our choices.  If my five year old is dancing in his chair and breaks a bowl, he did it.  I'm not going to punish, but he knows the bowl is broken ONLY as a result of his actions ( this has really happened ).

Misty knows if A then B.  End of subject.

Terri
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: October 15, 2010, 08:59:08 AM »

Thank you Tina Bee.

Much is going on in our cirty.  I am wore out from everyone making excuses as to the high crme, the murder rate, etc.  I am reverting to seeing things as black and white with about ten persent grey. We are responsible for our choices.  If my five year old is dancing in his chair and breaks a bowl, he did it.  I'm not going to punish, but he knows the bowl is broken ONLY as a result of his actions ( this has really happened ).

Terri

I would be surprised if Misty knew any of her alphabet at all.  She sure does know how to count, though.

I believe in miracles!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: October 15, 2010, 09:26:35 AM »

Thank you Tina Bee.

Terri

I would be surprised if Misty knew any of her alphabet at all.  She sure does know how to count, though.

Oh my gosh Bearly, too funny!  You are so right!  It amazes me how many flunkies can't read, write, spell, hold a job, etc., but good golly you best not cheat them one pill cause those nuts can count their drugs.  They can figure out how to scam money, gather it up, get to several doctors, use multiple pharmacies but they can't get and hold on to a job.  Pure BS!  As a Mother who had to use Medicaid when my Son was born a premie and my insurance on him capped, I would've submitted to a drug test as one of our FL politicians is proposing for those on welfare.  Some of these druggies are getting their drugs filled via FL Medicaid (filled for free and then selling them) and it burns my arse!  I also thought that when Misty started to see she wasn't going to get light sentences and Ron would be out wayyyy before her, that she might just start talking.  But I don't know what is up with this girl.  I really, really, wish someone influential to her would befriend her and tell her the truth about what is happening.  I don't think she realizes that if she would just tell the truth that it might help her get out of jail quick!  I know she has her hand in it somehow but if she'd just let them know something she may get a real life one day!  Give her a way out!  She doesn't have a soul around her smart enough to help her.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: October 15, 2010, 10:22:35 AM »

Thank you Tina Bee.

Terri

Oh my gosh Bearly, too funny!  You are so right!  It amazes me how many flunkies can't read, write, spell, hold a job, etc., but good golly you best not cheat them one pill cause those nuts can count their drugs.  They can figure out how to scam money, gather it up, get to several doctors, use multiple pharmacies but they can't get and hold on to a job.  Pure BS!  As a Mother who had to use Medicaid when my Son was born a premie and my insurance on him capped, I would've submitted to a drug test as one of our FL politicians is proposing for those on welfare.  Some of these druggies are getting their drugs filled via FL Medicaid (filled for free and then selling them) and it burns my arse!  I also thought that when Misty started to see she wasn't going to get light sentences and Ron would be out wayyyy before her, that she might just start talking.  But I don't know what is up with this girl.  I really, really, wish someone influential to her would befriend her and tell her the truth about what is happening.  I don't think she realizes that if she would just tell the truth that it might help her get out of jail quick!  I know she has her hand in it somehow but if she'd just let them know something she may get a real life one day!  Give her a way out!  She doesn't have a soul around her smart enough to help her.

I think she had problems to begin with and her brain is fried from the drugs.  She needs mega counseling and I cannot believe she did not get help after being raped so young.  Her parents were druggies and should have been fixed like the animals they acted like.  This girl did not have a chance, but she still does not have a conscience and should not be out anytime soon.  I get so angry when people say drugs are a victimless crime.  Tell that to Haleigh.

I believe in miracles!
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #292 on: October 15, 2010, 12:15:56 PM »

Bearly and Melisb,

Good afternoon!  I really want more justice for this child and keep coming back to this thread everyday.  In fact, it is in my favorites so I can click directly here.  But the lack of any real human emotion on the part of the key players makes my blood boil  so I should stop torturing myself.

I married at age 15.  Just a part of our lives.  I left school in the 8th grade, passed the G.E.D. went on to a B.A in sociology and then mid way through a masters of social work at THE OHIO STATE UNIVESITY ( whatever!).  I quit the MSW program because of my demanding job and the need to see my children before they grew up and left home 

My ex husband had a RURAL Kentucky education to the 8th grade.  When we married he could read words but not understand context.  He wanted to be a carpenter and his only goal was to learn to read blueprints.  He has had his own company for thirty plus years now, own beautiful homes in Ohio and Ky, and his wife never has to work. 

Thus, questionable DNA, poor family life and education, sleeping in our car, etc. was only a reason to get better.  Sinking to lower levels was not an option....the status quo was not an option.  Here we are in our fifties and the status quo is still not an option.

We have close family that chose differently.  They know the "pipeline" from Ohio to Florida.  It's a normal activity.

From their own mouths;
You need several hundred dollars cash.  You take the two day trip to Florida, hit the doctors offices paying with cash. They prescribed large amounts of the pain pills that must be filled in Florida, again, for cash. Then back home. The pills are for personal use but they sell to recoup their investments etc.  These are road trips to them.

If you have ever seen the show "intervention", one of the families was highlighted.   What a joke...they were there to intervene for one person while the entire family was involved one way or another.  It is a lifestyle that is well known and I do not see anyone cracking down on these drug mills in Florida. 

We have them here in Columbus as well,with a pipeline from KY to Ohio.  You can count the out of state tags at these well known places and even watch deals in the parking lots.  The amount of money that can be made is ludicrous'  they can make more money having fun than I can make full time on a county job ( pay was good ).  but they sure do not live like they have access to that kind of money.

I guess it just all makes me crazy.  It is not just the drug use or dealing...it is the horrendous life that traps the children. 

There are so many little Haleigh's we do not read about, and so many people with the same mind sets as the Croslins and Cummins.  Have you seen any REAL tears from the Croslin clan concerning Haleigh?  It is all Lip service and show.  They like being the center of attention and they only cry for theirselves.

OFF SOAP BOX AGAIN.  I need to stay off Haliegh's thread  .  Feeling like I know these peole I want to smash them, maybe I just see too much of my own in them.

Terri
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: October 15, 2010, 03:28:45 PM »

Misty Croslin's Next Sentencing Pushed To 2011
Sentencing On Putnam County Charges Delayed

POSTED: 2:54 pm EDT October 15, 2010
UPDATED: 3:08 pm EDT October 15, 2010

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Misty Croslin won’t be sentenced on charges in Putnam County until 2011, but the last person to see Haleigh Cummings won’t be going far in the mean time.

Croslin was sentenced to 25 years in prison on Oct. 8 on one count of drug trafficking in St. Johns County.

She faces nine charges in Putnam county.

A sentencing hearing was supposed to be held on Oct. 19 on one of the drug trafficking charges, but the sentencing has been moved to Jan. 10, officials said on Friday.

Misty was with Haleigh Cummings, 5, on the night she disappeared in February 2009. Haleigh has not been seen since.

Recently, Croslin reportedly told investigators she heard Haleigh Cummings being attacked before she vanished.

Croslin, who was the girlfriend of Haleigh's father, Ronald, at the time, was arrested with the child's father in a drug sting.

Ronald has also been sentenced to 15 years on similar drug charges.

http://www.wesh.com/r/25404346/detail.html

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: October 15, 2010, 03:30:00 PM »

Thank you Heart!   
::HelloKitty::trim!!   

Heart
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: October 15, 2010, 03:44:27 PM »

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Misty Croslin won’t be sentenced on charges in Putnam County until 2011, but the last person to see Haleigh Cummings won’t be going far in the mean time.

Croslin was sentenced to 25 years in prison on Oct. 8 on one count of drug trafficking in St. Johns County.

A sentencing hearing was supposed to be held on Oct. 19 on one of the drug trafficking charges, but the sentencing has been moved to Jan. 10, officials said on Friday.

Misty was with Haleigh Cummings, 5, on the night she disappeared in February 2009. Haleigh has not been seen since.

Recently, Croslin reportedly told investigators she heard Haleigh Cummings being attacked before she vanished.

Croslin, who was the girlfriend of Haleigh's father, Ronald, at the time, was arrested with the child's father in a drug sting.

Heart will stay in the jail to await sentencing or will she go to prison ?

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: October 15, 2010, 05:07:08 PM »

Heart will stay in the jail to await sentencing or will she go to prison ?
I don't know 4 Donks, but if I run across any other info I will post.

However I do have questions.

Wesh reports this change of sentencing date at 2:54 pm EDT October 15, 2010

No updates on the Putnam County Clerk dockets.

Is it a Wesh typo or has there been an increase in the # of charges against Misty?

No other warrants showing on the PCSO warrant site for Misty.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: October 15, 2010, 06:01:40 PM »

Putnam County sentencing for Misty Croslin rescheduled

Staff report

Published: Friday, October 15, 2010 at 5:24 p.m.
Last Modified: Friday, October 15, 2010 at 5:26 p.m.

Misty Croslin’s sentencing on drug trafficking charges in Putnam County, scheduled to take place next week, has been rescheduled until early next year.

Croslin, the 18-year-old Putnam County woman who was with 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings when she was reported missing in 2008, was sentenced to 25 years in prison on a single count of drug trafficking in St. Johns County earlier this month and is awaiting sentencing on seven counts in Putnam.

On Friday, the State Attorney’s Office announced the hearing was moved to 1:30 p.m. Jan. 10.
http://www.ocala.com/article/20101015/articles/101019798&tc=yahoo

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: October 15, 2010, 06:29:54 PM »

Staff report

Misty Croslin’s sentencing on drug trafficking charges in Putnam County, scheduled to take place next week, has been rescheduled until early next year.

Croslin, the 18-year-old Putnam County woman who was with 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings when she was reported missing in 2008, was sentenced to 25 years in prison on a single count of drug trafficking in St. Johns County earlier this month and is awaiting sentencing on seven counts in Putnam.

On Friday, the State Attorney’s Office announced the hearing was moved to 1:30 p.m. Jan. 10.

Thanks, Heart.

I wonder why the sentencing was postponed for almost three months.

Has she been sent to prison yet?

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: October 15, 2010, 09:17:31 PM »

Staff report

Thanks, Heart.

I wonder why the sentencing was postponed for almost three months.

Has she been sent to prison yet?
No Brandi, I believe you is still in St. Johns and so is Tommy.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.