March 28, 2024, 09:14:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #39 9/24/10 - 4-6-2017  (Read 391594 times)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: November 12, 2010, 08:28:46 PM »

Thank you for all your updates Heart. I hope one day to check HaLeighs thread and your update will tell us she has been found.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #381 on: November 13, 2010, 10:21:38 PM »

Levi Page's latest.

http://levipageshow.blogspot.com/2010/11/cross-finger-pointing-in-haleigh.html

Cross finger pointing in the Haleigh Cummings case

There are many "camps" of thought that people following the Haleigh Cummings case belong to. There are people out there that think that Misty Croslin, the 17-year-old babysitter/live-in-girlfriend of Haleigh's Father, and her family are guilty of Haleigh's demise and the disposal of her body.

Then there are people out there who think that it was Ronald Cummings and his family (Teresa Neves, his mother and grandmother Annette Sykes) that were involved in the demise and disposal the 6-year-olds body.

Another odd theory is that drug dealing gang members snuck into the mobile home, that night and abducted the child, because Haleigh's father Ronald, ripped them off, or had a major drug debt. People such as former prosecutor and frequent cable talking head Wendy Murphy believe this theory despite the fact that law enforcement stated there was no forced entry into the home and that it was not a stranger that abducted Haleigh.

Then there are the real crazy nuts, who are sort of like cult members. These crazy people think that Haleigh is alive and being hidden by Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother. These cult members harshly attack Crystal for not being involved in Haleigh's life, but then contradict their attack by saying she and her family is somehow involved in an abduction. Makes absolutely no sense.

These people have befriended Haleigh's grandmother, Teresa Neves, the mother of Ronald and have launched an Internet attack of Crystal Sheffield, after Crystal spoke about being the victim of domestic abuse at the hands of Ronald Cummings.

I don't fit into either of these camps. I totally discount the theory that a stranger, or drug dealer abducted Haleigh. I also think the theory that speculates Haleigh's mother or her family abducted Haleigh is bogus.

I think it all boils down to two people, the people that were closest to Haleigh around the time of her disappearance. Ronald Cummings, the father of Haleigh, and Misty Croslin, the 17-year-old babysitter.

2 4 1
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: November 13, 2010, 11:24:52 PM »

We have not forgotten you, Haleigh

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: November 14, 2010, 01:56:03 AM »

I haven't forgotten Haleigh - I check the news, and this thread, every day. I guess this is one of those cases that will depend on somebody talking - someday.

Thank you Heart for the updates; I agree, LE seems to be intent on locking up all of them, and good. These people are all crooked scum. Scary to think that they're able to vote, drive, procreate, have guns ...

As many have remarked, Haleigh didn't have much of a chance.  I pray for her little brother and hope his future is much, much better - a positive thing to come of this.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: November 14, 2010, 10:25:00 AM »

Thank you for all your updates Heart. I hope one day to check HaLeighs thread and your update will tell us she has been found.
I pray for that as well 4 Donks!

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: November 14, 2010, 10:29:28 AM »

Thanks Heart. 
God Bless Haleigh.    an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: November 14, 2010, 10:40:44 AM »

We have not forgotten you, Haleigh
Brandi this is beautiful. It just makes it impossible to forget this little girl. She will not be forgotten and I'll keep praying that she is found

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: November 14, 2010, 10:02:11 PM »

Thanks Heart. 
God Bless Haleigh.    an angelic monkey
  trim!

Heart
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #388 on: November 15, 2010, 08:36:58 AM »

That is most excellent Brandi!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #389 on: November 15, 2010, 06:40:27 PM »

Beautiful pic, Brandi, thank you.
God bless Haleigh.  an angelic monkey

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #390 on: November 16, 2010, 10:03:45 PM »

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=763970&IMG=59601

I'll move to the Haleigh thread
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 10:05:12 PM by klaasend » Logged

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: November 16, 2010, 10:06:32 PM »

LISA CARMEN CROSLIN
PALATKA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 11/16/2010 9:40:00 PM  - Booking#: 10-04709
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 9/10/1969 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
948.06   PROB VIOLATION    N   N    $0.00    
                $0.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=763970&IMG=59601

Heart
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: November 16, 2010, 10:07:14 PM »

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #393 on: November 17, 2010, 08:37:31 AM »

It was only a matter of time...I can't say that if I were in her shoes...with my husband in jail, two of my children in jail, alone and homeless...no friends or relatives around for support, that I would be able to stay out of trouble.

The repercussions of what the person/persons did to HaLeigh have changed many lives.

And still no HaLeigh. 

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=HAMC 

NCSunny

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: November 18, 2010, 01:21:49 AM »

I cant believe poor HaLeigh is still gone and not a clue to where she might be, I personally think she is buried somewhere in those woods, since we dont know exactly what time she disappeared, then we dont really know how long they had to dispose of her and so she could be anywhere around there, probably some road that no one has been down searching, this is so sad for this beautiful child and those that Love her. Something just has to happen one day, something has to come out about her whereabouts, Until then I will never forget about her. May God see fit to shine the light on her and reveal the evil that took her away! 

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: November 18, 2010, 09:40:59 AM »

I cant believe poor HaLeigh is still gone and not a clue to where she might be, I personally think she is buried somewhere in those woods, since we dont know exactly what time she disappeared, then we dont really know how long they had to dispose of her and so she could be anywhere around there, probably some road that no one has been down searching, this is so sad for this beautiful child and those that Love her. Something just has to happen one day, something has to come out about her whereabouts, Until then I will never forget about her. May God see fit to shine the light on her and reveal the evil that took her away! 

an angelic monkey

Hello HH. I continue to believe one day someone will talk or something will be discovered and we will  know what happened to Haleigh.  Little Haleigh needs to be found and laid to rest, and those that harmed her brought to justice.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: November 18, 2010, 06:24:41 PM »

The whole immediate family is in jail then?  Wow, I don't know whether I should cry, or laugh hysterically.  I think instead I'll just shake my head and wonder how on earth Crystal didn't get custody of poor little Haleigh.
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #397 on: November 18, 2010, 06:42:08 PM »

The whole immediate family is in jail then?  Wow, I don't know whether I should cry, or laugh hysterically.  I think instead I'll just shake my head and wonder how on earth Crystal didn't get custody of poor little Haleigh.

Yes, they are all in jail except for Timmy, Misty's brother who moved to Mass. with his wife Chelsea and kids about a week after HaLeigh disappeared. 

NCSunny

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: November 19, 2010, 02:24:08 PM »

Yes, they are all in jail except for Timmy, Misty's brother who moved to Mass. with his wife Chelsea and kids about a week after HaLeigh disappeared. 

You know, there are so many in jail that I actually had to go back to the list of people to straighten out who was who.  Sad.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #399 on: November 21, 2010, 01:25:22 AM »

You know, there are so many in jail that I actually had to go back to the list of people to straighten out who was who.  Sad.

Sad isn't it, I remember once when the jail logs were referred to as Satsuma Facebook since everyone was listed

@ HH~perfect post about her light revealing the evil, I think we know they are in jail at the moment and still not one word about where she is, and they are not in jail for life as it should be IMO for taking her life...... I pray for your family that loves you HaLeigh, BB and Chloe too for I know you are in heaven never to be afraid or scared, sick or sad again, only happy, healthy and loved  an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.