March 29, 2024, 06:11:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #39 9/24/10 - 4-6-2017  (Read 391869 times)
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #760 on: June 12, 2011, 10:52:09 PM »

I have to say again why would anyone with knowledge of a crime, prolly offered the possibility of a heavy reduction or to be freed of upcoming sentences and maybe immunity from HC's case, allow themselves to be in the position of facing 240 years?
1.  she really doesn't know anything 
Sorry, hit button on accident
2.  she is the one responsible for HC's dissappearance and fam helped her dispose
3.  she doesn't have anyone smart enough to go to her and explain she could have gotten out of all of this
I dunno!  If I knew something that would help me I think I would have to spill the beans.  Now, family loyalty does make one do strange things. If her fam is involved that I think is what she is hiding. TiC and CC driving the van that night is a possibility.  Or at least TiC with CC's knowledge.  He seems like a protector but moved in a hurry.  I would've moved too.  Wouldn't want to be associated with that whole fiasco of families.  God Bless little HaLeigh where ever she is.

I'm surprised to not hear more talk about this.  Although I've only read through this one thread -- perhaps it was discussed elsewhere.

But yes, why hasn't any one of those guys spilled the beans?  I thought for sure Misty would, especially after receiving that 25 year sentence.  So either she really doesn't know what happened to Haleigh or she DOES and her involvement would result in a much higher sentence or even the DP.  But if that were the case, wouldn't some of the others talk?
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: June 12, 2011, 10:58:30 PM »

Nice to meet you!  Isn't this so sad to be lost this long with so many people presumably knowing what happened?  OT--if that is your name it's very pretty and I went to school with a girl named Aurelia here in FL.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #762 on: June 12, 2011, 10:59:01 PM »

I have been waiting for someone else to post this picture of Misty, taken reasonly, in prison. But since they haven't, I will.

It is from her Facebook page run by Chelsea.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002242844231&sk=wall

Since when are inmates allowed to wear belts?  Especially ones with metal belt buckles?  The belt alone would make an effective noose if she were suicidal.  And the weight of the belt buckle turns the belt into a weapon, were she to swing it at someone's head.  Not to mention the possibility of sharpening part of the buckle into a point and welding it to a shank to produce a knife-like weapon.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: June 12, 2011, 11:01:13 PM »

She would not trust LE even if they told her that they would give her complete immunity if she told where HaLeigh was or tell who did it.  Heck, she wouldn't even know what that word was.  She needed someone not in her circle to give her solid advice.  He dumb family only agrees with her and knows no better about anything except crack!
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #764 on: June 12, 2011, 11:05:59 PM »

Nice to meet you!  Isn't this so sad to be lost this long with so many people presumably knowing what happened?  OT--if that is your name it's very pretty and I went to school with a girl named Aurelia here in FL.

Nice to meet you as well, thank you.  My screen name is not my real name...but I like the way it sounds and I didn't think my real name (Casey) would be appropriate here.

KIDDING!  (I have a terrible sense of humor.)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: June 12, 2011, 11:07:13 PM »

I have been waiting for someone else to post this picture of Misty, taken reasonly, in prison. But since they haven't, I will.

Since when are inmates allowed to wear belts?  Especially ones with metal belt buckles?  The belt alone would make an effective noose if she were suicidal.  And the weight of the belt buckle turns the belt into a weapon, were she to swing it at someone's head.  Not to mention the possibility of sharpening part of the buckle into a point and welding it to a shank to produce a knife-like weapon.

There is a pic like this a little ways back and you are right, belts are not allowed.  Don't remember it in the other pic but same hair and outfit.    I'll bet it's supervised and for pics only cause her being so new I can't see them being this liberal with anything she could hurt herslelf or someone else.  One other thing is I'm beginning to believe that TiC and CC might have had something to do with this crime.  I dunno.  We don't post here much anymore but we all check in daily just to see if anything at all has come to light!  I almost get excited when I see one of our dear ones cases highlighted in the listing, just hoping for a break to bring any of our dear missing home.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: June 12, 2011, 11:10:22 PM »

No, hee hee, I probably wouldn't use Casey either right now!  Not that it's not a great name and surely a great person owns it but it's been sullied by that slore of an egg donor of Caylee's!  Talk to you later, gotta jump around!

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #767 on: June 19, 2011, 12:05:59 AM »

http://tampa-florida-lawyers.com/?p=527

Haleigh Cummings: Misty Croslin was told she would have IMMUNITY still no help to LE

Was Haleigh even at the MH the night she went missing? Could MIsty have dropped the children off at a relatives or taken the children somewhere. Haleigh meeing with foul play or an accident taking place at someone elses home? Statement from PCSO- At this point, the evidence and investigatory effort has minimized the likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the work of a stranger,” said Sheriff Hardy in a news release. “The individuals with direct knowledge of Haleigh’s whereabouts the night she went missing have still failed to provide the necessary information to bring this case to a logical conclusion. Contradictory statements provided by these witnesses indicate that they are concealing information from the investigators.”

::snipping2::

2 4 1
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #768 on: July 12, 2011, 03:49:17 PM »

Just checking in...

This is beyond ridiculous that this case and that of Shaniya Davis has not been solved.   These people are soulless,  stupid beyond belief, or guilty as sin.   Seems like all you have to do is say "I don't know" and you get away with killing a child.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: July 14, 2011, 03:10:01 AM »

Thinking of you, Haleigh Marie.  an angelic monkey

Justice MUST come one day!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: July 14, 2011, 11:02:03 AM »

Just checking in...

This is beyond ridiculous that this case and that of Shaniya Davis has not been solved.   These people are soulless,  stupid beyond belief, or guilty as sin.   Seems like all you have to do is say "I don't know" and you get away with killing a child.

or lie..

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: July 20, 2011, 01:47:06 AM »

On Wednesday, August 10  from 6:00pm - 9:00pm there is going to be a Vigil held in honor of HaLeigh to be held at the home of Annette Sykes in Welaka, Florida. HaLeigh’s mother, Crystal Sheffield has said she plans to attend the vigil along with Teresa Neves and Annette Sykes, who are Ronald Cummings’s mother and grandmother. If you are in the area please try to attend in respect for HaLeigh. I would like to ask if you can not attend the vigil will you at least please light a candle for her during those hours.

Also on HaLeigh’s birthday, August 17, they are planning a balloon release party from 9:00am - 2:30pm in Palatka, Florida. The details are as follows:

Everyone is invited to join the family of HaLeigh Cummings at the foot of the Palatka bridge to release balloons for HaLeigh’s birthday. HaLeigh was born at 2:16 a.m. and balloons will be released at 2:16 p.m. Free balloons will be given to anyone who cannot join the family but would like to release a balloon for HaLeigh from their own location. We would also ask that anyone who remembers HaLeigh show their love and support by joining us and releasing a balloon from wherever you are. Free balloons will be red, purple, and pink ~ HaLeigh’s favorite colors.

http://www.bloggernews.net/126840
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: July 20, 2011, 10:47:51 AM »

The only comfort in this case is that the perps are locked up for a long time.....at least we have that.....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: July 21, 2011, 12:09:34 AM »

The only comfort in this case is that the perps are locked up for a long time.....at least we have that.....

So true!  It also gives me hope that Orange Co. will be looking for Casey to slip and trip in the slightest and lock her away for a long time and I don't care for what either.  The only thing is that she isn't as stupid as the folks surrounding HaLeigh!  God Bless her!
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: July 25, 2011, 03:49:58 PM »

There is a pic like this a little ways back and you are right, belts are not allowed.  Don't remember it in the other pic but same hair and outfit.    I'll bet it's supervised and for pics only cause her being so new I can't see them being this liberal with anything she could hurt herslelf or someone else.  One other thing is I'm beginning to believe that TiC and CC might have had something to do with this crime.  I dunno.  We don't post here much anymore but we all check in daily just to see if anything at all has come to light!  I almost get excited when I see one of our dear ones cases highlighted in the listing, just hoping for a break to bring any of our dear missing home.

She sure looks happy to be a jailbird, doesn't she?  I was thinking of little HALEIGH today..... God Bless her.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: August 07, 2011, 05:26:06 PM »

Thinking of you, Haleigh Marie

an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: August 11, 2011, 12:39:29 PM »

snipped..

He said one of those puzzling unsolved cases is the disappearance of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings in 2009. "We have no reason to believe that Haleigh was taken out of state," said Casey. Haleigh was never found.

He also said he doesn't know if she was taken outside of Putnam County where she was last seen. The FBI has spent countless hours and resources trying to find Haleigh. But more than two years after her disappearance, there is still no arrest. The FBI declined to say whether or not authorities have been close to an arrest.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/rss/article/212330/3/Inside-the-FBI-Ops-Room-Center-of-Every-Case-Including-Haleighs
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: August 11, 2011, 06:10:27 PM »

I'm afraid they will never find poor Haleigh.  I really believe that Ron was able to hide her body somehow in connection with where he was working.  Never, ever believed his kneeling on the ground "crying" crap.....just a show....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: August 11, 2011, 08:28:03 PM »

I think it's time to move the Haleigh forum over to the non-high profile area where Adji Desir's is.  Sadly I don't know if Haleigh will ever be found.   
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #779 on: August 12, 2011, 08:03:48 AM »

TY Klaas, I agree.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.