March 28, 2024, 11:03:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #39 9/24/10 - 4-6-2017  (Read 391604 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: September 18, 2013, 02:53:46 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/topstories/article/327177/483/Four-from-First-Coast-honored-at-Missing-Childrens-Day-ceremony
Four from First Coast honored at Missing Children's Day ceremony
5:45 PM, Sep 9, 2013

Video at link.
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Missing children from all over the Sunshine state were selected to be honored at a Missing Children's Day ceremony in the state's capitol. From the First Coast, Somer Thompson, Bryan Hayes, Mark Degner, and Haleigh Cummings were recognized.

"Having that day in Tallahassee it is important, but it's also a emotional time for family," said Angie Campbell.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: September 20, 2013, 01:22:37 PM »

Why crickets from the family? If that was my grandbaby, no one would EVER not see her face or hear me speaking about her as often as Beth was out there for Natalee. It speaks volumes to me..... The guilty are all in jail for drugs etc so you think justice is done grandma? 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: December 03, 2013, 10:46:39 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/topstories/article/337146/483/PCSO-Skeletal-remains-found-in-Satsuma

The first thought I had was OMG Haleigh Has been found, but they say it is not the remains of a child.....poor Haleigh!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: December 04, 2013, 07:00:33 AM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/topstories/article/337146/483/PCSO-Skeletal-remains-found-in-Satsuma

The first thought I had was OMG Haleigh Has been found, but they say it is not the remains of a child.....poor Haleigh!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #924 on: July 05, 2014, 12:12:22 PM »

Misty Croslin Speak Out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9Lhl0E_ZIQ#t=298

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: July 07, 2014, 04:25:18 PM »

Wow- talk about lack of family values from the get go.  Too bad she ever met Ronald.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: July 14, 2014, 11:26:34 AM »

Wow- talk about lack of family values from the get go.  Too bad she ever met Ronald.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #927 on: July 19, 2014, 07:55:36 AM »

Interesting...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #928 on: August 25, 2014, 10:14:28 PM »

My how time flies...and nothing changes.

I came to this group when Caylee Anthony first went missing.  My heart broke over Shaniya Davis,   I thought surely Haliegh would be found,   that Terri would be found guilty of killing Kyron Horman.   I watched everyone swear the Johnson woman would be held accountable for the death of her baby. 

Do you ever just shake your head?   All we can hope for now,  is that NONE of these b...make one cent off the death of the children.  Sorry,  just every time I check in I would like to think someone would be getting what they deserve.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: August 25, 2014, 10:33:36 PM »

My how time flies...and nothing changes.

I came to this group when Caylee Anthony first went missing.  My heart broke over Shaniya Davis,   I thought surely Haliegh would be found,   that Terri would be found guilty of killing Kyron Horman.   I watched everyone swear the Johnson woman would be held accountable for the death of her baby. 

Do you ever just shake your head?   All we can hope for now,  is that NONE of these b...make one cent off the death of the children.  Sorry,  just every time I check in I would like to think someone would be getting what they deserve.

Hi Terri, it's good to see you.  There have been times I've had to just step back because it's almost too much.      I used to wonder why and how anyone could be so cruel to an innocent child, and I've found I just can't, because my mind doesn't work like that.  I continue to hope there will be justice for them, no matter how long it may take.  I take heart in that sometimes cold cases even years and years old do get solved and the person thought they had gotten away are in fact brought up on charges.  I wish it happened more often.  I think sometimes law enforcement may have a very good idea of what happened and who was responsible, but lack evidence for a conviction.  It's not enough to arrest, there must be a conviction to truly start the justice process imo.   I will forever be haunted by the photo of beautiful, innocent  little Shaniya Davis in front of the hotel elevator in the arms of her rapist and murderer.    Where is Gabriel Johnson?  Where is Kyron Horman?  Casey Anthony got away with murder in the case of Caylee imo.  I keep wondering if Casey will ever receive her due.  And I agree  none of the above mentioned murderers should make a cent off the death of the children.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: August 25, 2014, 10:35:35 PM »

I'd like to add:  I firmly believe there are those that know exactly what happened to Haleigh Marie and I've hoped over the years their conscience would gnaw at them and we would know what happened.  I fear the only way Haleigh's disappearance will be solved is if someone talks.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: August 26, 2014, 01:51:39 AM »

Great post      

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: August 26, 2014, 07:30:59 AM »

Great post      

I agree too!

Got my eyes on the Ethan Stacey case -- I hope those folks fry!

good to see you again Terri.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: September 01, 2014, 08:09:35 AM »

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: September 01, 2014, 07:25:36 PM »

According to Levi Page  Nancy Grace is suppose to have a update on the Haleigh Cummings case tonight....said more info has been learned and talked about a bombshell......we shall see.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: September 01, 2014, 09:58:14 PM »

According to Levi Page  Nancy Grace is suppose to have a update on the Haleigh Cummings case tonight....said more info has been learned and talked about a bombshell......we shall see.

Thanks for letting us know, higherhopes.  I hope this is really an update and not a teaser. 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: September 14, 2014, 04:28:00 AM »

Please be sure to post it..I don't have cable tv anymore...ty

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: October 27, 2014, 06:05:22 PM »

A missing autistic boy in Baker County has been missing since yesterday morning and of course Teresa showed up at the search to offer her own help in Haleighs honor...yea right......anyways......turns out they didn't need her help............MY Son found him alive about 4 this afternoon.....THANK GOD!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: October 27, 2014, 11:17:41 PM »

A missing autistic boy in Baker County has been missing since yesterday morning and of course Teresa showed up at the search to offer her own help in Haleighs honor...yea right......anyways......turns out they didn't need her help............MY Son found him alive about 4 this afternoon.....THANK GOD!

This was such wonderful news!!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: October 29, 2014, 07:04:45 AM »

This was such wonderful news!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.