April 20, 2024, 06:51:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 248162 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: July 21, 2010, 05:14:03 PM »

Please tell me someone what is the general suspicion of TH and being involved with the disappearance from school.   I thought she has been seen leaving the school without Kyron!!  What could she have done in the school without someone noticing?  Stuffed him somewhere?  This is so puzzling to me, I am becoming cockeyed.

As I recall there are reports of her leaving the school without Kyron and then there were 2 teachers that thought they saw her leaving WITH Kyron.  So who the heck knows.

One thing we do know, Klaas, and I tend to this this is the most importsnt tidbit that the police have given us...they know that Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron Horman.

This is from Captain Jason Gates statement on 6/18/10:
Detectives work in this case is exhaustive and they, along with Kyron’s family, are asking for the community’s assistance regarding anyone who saw not only Kyron, but also who may have seen Terri Horman and/or the truck she was driving that morning. Terri is the last person known to have seen him before he disappeared.

Klaas, sorry to quote myself...but... Considering this came directly from MCSO, I wonder if they debunked Tanner's account of seeing Ky around 9:00 "downstairs on his way to see a cool electric one". When was Tanner's interview? Also, was the interview done the same day it aired? Was it before the 18th? I thought it was before the 18th, and if so, that means MCSO discredited that account.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: July 21, 2010, 05:18:37 PM »

FYI - this is an example of what Ed Dames considers one of his success stories. 

60 Miles?  Within 60 Miles?  That's a whole lot of trees/brush/forest to search in Portland or anywhere.

I did a little research on Ed Dames today. I realized I had heard of him before also, and not in a very good light.

And while Dames evidently did once work for the CIA as part of its tests of Remote Viewing, Randi (somewhat gleefully) points out that the "head of the CIA himself publicly declared that Dames found absolutely nothing for the CIA." The Remote Viewing program, the director said, had been "a waste of 20 million dollars. There were no results."
http://www.darkecho.com/skepticalbeliever/two.html

There's a lot out there on Ed Dames.

I don't think Ed Dames can help find Kyron. JMO. YMMV.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: July 21, 2010, 05:23:25 PM »

Patty - Definitely ditto right back atcha...

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: July 21, 2010, 05:27:01 PM »

60 Miles?  Within 60 Miles?  That's a whole lot of trees/brush/forest to search in Portland or anywhere.

I did a little research on Ed Dames today. I realized I had heard of him before also, and not in a very good light.

And while Dames evidently did once work for the CIA as part of its tests of Remote Viewing, Randi (somewhat gleefully) points out that the "head of the CIA himself publicly declared that Dames found absolutely nothing for the CIA." The Remote Viewing program, the director said, had been "a waste of 20 million dollars. There were no results."

That is very interesting. Thank you Cookie. I am not sure what type of investigative work he actually did for the CIA so in order for me to form an opinion I would need more information to make a determination about him.
jmvho

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #124 on: July 21, 2010, 05:30:43 PM »

Thanks Brandi - I fixed it.  I had seen it then got side tracked, LOL 

Just so know the rules what do you mean by this, links only? 
Thanks...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: July 21, 2010, 05:32:34 PM »

Please tell me someone what is the general suspicion of TH and being involved with the disappearance from school.   I thought she has been seen leaving the school without Kyron!!  What could she have done in the school without someone noticing?  Stuffed him somewhere?  This is so puzzling to me, I am becoming cockeyed.

As I recall there are reports of her leaving the school without Kyron and then there were 2 teachers that thought they saw her leaving WITH Kyron.  So who the heck knows.

One thing we do know, Klaas, and I tend to this this is the most importsnt tidbit that the police have given us...they know that Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron Horman.

This is from Captain Jason Gates statement on 6/18/10:
Detectives work in this case is exhaustive and they, along with Kyron’s family, are asking for the community’s assistance regarding anyone who saw not only Kyron, but also who may have seen Terri Horman and/or the truck she was driving that morning. Terri is the last person known to have seen him before he disappeared.

Klaas, sorry to quote myself...but... Considering this came directly from MCSO, I wonder if they debunked Tanner's account of seeing Ky around 9:00 "downstairs on his way to see a cool electric one". When was Tanner's interview? Also, was the interview done the same day it aired? Was it before the 18th? I thought it was before the 18th, and if so, that means MCSO discredited that account.

Quoting myself again bc I found this article. Since MCSO issued that statement on 6/18/10 of Terri being the last person to see Kyron and considering this article describing Tanner's interview, I think it's safe to say it's been debunked that Tanner saw Kyron around 9:00 on the 4th. Considering that Tanner also said he saw Terri leave, if that were true, then it would be safe to say Terri was not the last person to see Kyron. Again not ethat on June 18, 2010 the MCSO issued a formal statement including the info that Terri was the last person known to see Kyron before he disappeared. I'd like to note that this link has since been either archived or deactivated from Koin but it's dated 6/11/10 and is viewable using Google Cache:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Ee6Oi5_j87cJ:www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Hormans-Desk-Mate-Says-Substitute-Noticed-Him/TVY3YTREG0SyCP3tb3MkZg.cspx%3Frss%3D1100+Hormans-desk-mate-says-substitute-noticed-Horman&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 05:54:06 PM by klaasend » Logged
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #126 on: July 21, 2010, 05:36:35 PM »

Does anyone know anything more about Kyron's glasses supposedly being found at the school? I did read this, and I am not going crazy? Also, does anyone know if there are restrooms in the area where Kyron was supposedly going to see the electronics displays? Thank you!

I may be wrong and somebody please correct me if I am, but I think it was taken out of contact.  LE posted a pic of Kyron without his glasses in case he was not wearing them if spotted. 
But I do remember talk of glasses found and they were old and scratched but think that was rumor?
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: July 21, 2010, 05:38:47 PM »

That is very interesting. Thank you Cookie. I am not sure what type of investigative work he actually did for the CIA so in order for me to form an opinion I would need more information to make a determination about him.
jmvho

And oh my gosh I clicked to read the article and found that it was all about $$$. Good grief if people had that type of ability where they could do something to obtain big bucks then all the known people who were able to provide credible information in the past would all be rich though ennit?
Here's my take on things...It's all in our Creator's hands and if our Creator wanted us to be financially wealthy then we would be without the use of and/or abusing what some consider as a "gift".
That thought has "Abuse of power" written all over it.
Imagine the craziness that a person with that type of power might cause/create? Scary! I don't think our Creator would ever give anyone that type of power.
I know I wouldn't if I were God.

Just my thoughts...

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: July 21, 2010, 05:45:29 PM »

Hi Muffy!

Please could you edit my post to show 6/18/10. I accidentally typed 6/16/10. Thank you so much...I just don't wanna throw anybody off...

Re: « Reply #125 on: July 21, 2010, 04:32:34 PM »

I got it (I think)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 05:54:30 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: July 21, 2010, 05:51:04 PM »

Titch - I'm trying to find the exact date of the Tanner interview but I uploaded to Youtube on June 20th which would indicate to me that it was aired on June 19 or 20.  Still looking for exact date though.

I see you found it on June 11th, so way prior to LE stating Terri was the last person with Kyron.  I do believe they have dismissed Tanners recollection.  Probably why they didn't want him to give an interview.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 05:53:23 PM by klaasend » Logged
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #130 on: July 21, 2010, 06:00:15 PM »

I wish we knew more about the meeting Kaine had yesterday evening, am glad to read that LE will take a Q and A in writing, that is positive.

And agree with others TY and DY have been nothing but upfront, and agree TY has a great inside knowledge of reading people and situations.  My heart breaks for DY, and if she did go home sure that was so hard for her to do, try to go back and be somewhat normal, how does one do that.

At this point I do not think Kaine had anything to do with his son vanishing and have great sympathy for him.
I am so on the fence with Terri, she has some serious issues, the possible MFH, the sexting, the pictures bother me on her facebook not having Kyron tagged as Kiara was.  I want to believe that all of this is a decoy of sorts by LE, that they know or think they know where Kyron might be or taken by, believing this allows the possiblility of Kyron being alive.  And more important that another "mother" has not harmed a sweet innocent child.

So until LE says she flunked the poly, she is a suspect, she is guilty of MFH plot, I will stick on the fence.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: July 21, 2010, 06:01:58 PM »

Does anyone know anything more about Kyron's glasses supposedly being found at the school? I did read this, and I am not going crazy? Also, does anyone know if there are restrooms in the area where Kyron was supposedly going to see the electronics displays? Thank you!

I may be wrong and somebody please correct me if I am, but I think it was taken out of contact.  LE posted a pic of Kyron without his glasses in case he was not wearing them if spotted. 
But I do remember talk of glasses found and they were old and scratched but think that was rumor?

Thanks D! I was up until the wee hours last night going through thoughts and theories. I cannot help but wonder if TH had an accomplice, probably male that come into the Science Fair at the same time as others so not to look like a loner. Terri leaves and Kyron goes into the bathroom. The accomplice meets Kyron in the bathroom. Kyron changes his clothes? dons a baseball hat and takes off his glasses. Then the accomplice and Kyron leave the school and no one is the wiser. Of course for this theory to work, Kyron would have to have been told something to get him to cooperate. The accomplice could have walked in (again mixed in with other parents) with a backpack. People would probably not think much of it. When he then left with Kyron, Kyron's old clothes would be in the backpack. I don't know, this case is making me crazy. It just seems that the parents are pretty sure that Terri is involved and they all seem to believe that Kyron is still alive.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: July 21, 2010, 06:08:15 PM »

Hi Muffy!

Please could you edit my post to show 6/18/10. I accidentally typed 6/16/10. Thank you so much...I just don't wanna throw anybody off...

I got it (I think)

Muffy, thank you so much!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: July 21, 2010, 06:08:00 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-dad-attends-3-hours-of-meetings-at-sheriffs-office-98945234.html

Screen grab of Kaine leaving LE last night.  Question, would it still be this bright at 9pm in Portland?  It wouldn't here but I realize some areas stay light much later.

He looks unstressed or pleased.  Can't put my finger on it.  He does not look angry.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: July 21, 2010, 06:10:13 PM »

Looks relieved and quite possibly pleased to me, Klaas.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: July 21, 2010, 06:12:35 PM »

Titch - I'm trying to find the exact date of the Tanner interview but I uploaded to Youtube on June 20th which would indicate to me that it was aired on June 19 or 20.  Still looking for exact date though.

I see you found it on June 11th, so way prior to LE stating Terri was the last person with Kyron.  I do believe they have dismissed Tanners recollection.  Probably why they didn't want him to give an interview.

Klaas, I forgot to provide this link which is the backup to the statement made by the MCSO...I go here alot to keep my perception as clear & concise as I can:
http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm

Something else that's here is this (which was added on 6/11/10)...which I beg to find the answer for this - Why was the media notified BEFORE the FBI?:

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom/Kyron_PIO_timeline.pdf

1) What time was 9-1-1 called?
Answer: BOEC received call at 1556 (3:56 p.m.). Dispatched to police units at 1559 (3:59 p.m.).
2) When did the first officers arrive on scene?
Answer: Portland Police Bureau and Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office units arrived at 1633 (4:33 p.m.) simultaneously at Skyline school and Kyron’s home.
3) Who made the call?
Answer: Skyline School secretary Susan Hall.
4) What time was FBI notified?
Answer: Between 2030 (8:30 p.m.) and 2050 (8:50 p.m.).
5) When did Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office notify media?
Answer: Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office PIO was notified between 1900 (7:00 p.m.) and 1915 (7:15 p.m.) while providing a tour at the Multnomah County Justice Center. PIO returned pages from media and told them to meet PIO in the area of the school. PIO arrived at 2015 (8:15 p.m.), met with present media and provided them with Kyron’s photo. This was followed up by the PIO emailing photo to Portland TV and Oregonlive.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: July 21, 2010, 06:19:09 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-dad-attends-3-hours-of-meetings-at-sheriffs-office-98945234.html

Made a little gif of Kaine, kept it a bit slow to help us see his expression.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: July 21, 2010, 06:25:39 PM »

Hi Muffy!

I got it (I think)

Muffy, thank you so much!

OOPS! Klaas, you're the one that edited it! Thank you...sorry I thanked the wrong person...

Well thank you anyway Muffy, lol!

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: July 21, 2010, 06:26:15 PM »

I wonder why he did not utilize that opportunity to again speak to the public about the case? I understand that LE is being tight lipped but too Kaine has already orchestrated a media conference so he knows how to handle them. Why miss this chance to speak to the media in regards to searching for his son etc?

Maybe I am missing something but it certainly makes me wonder.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: July 21, 2010, 06:26:44 PM »

Thank you Brandi. Looks like he may have gotten some encouraging info? Maybe?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.