April 23, 2024, 05:21:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 248304 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: July 21, 2010, 06:27:07 PM »

Klaas:

8:51pm Wednesday (PDT) - Sunset in Portland, OR

They said it was "around" 9 pm when he left, so it could very well have been.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: July 21, 2010, 06:32:50 PM »

Thought I'd share as I haven't seen it posted:

MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE ACCEPTING MEDIA QUESTIONS REGARDING KYRON CASE
Posted: July 21st, 2010 10:24 AM

Sheriff Daniel Staton and Multnomah County Sheriff's Office understands that the community and media have many questions regarding the Kyron Horman investigation.  We can ensure you that our primary goal is to complete a thorough investigation. As stated in prior press releases, there are many decision points which are discussed and filtered among investigators, deputy district attorneys, command staff and other experts. Our detectives and searchers are continuing to follow-up on many leads to include establishing and verifying information relating to Kyron's activities prior to his disappearance.

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office would like to provide the media the opportunity to submit questions they would like answered regarding Kyron Horman case. Please understand and remember this is an ongoing criminal investigation. There will be some questions that cannot be answered based on this fact.

Submit your questions to Kyron.case.questions@mcso.us. This email address will be accepting questions up to 2pm today, July 21, 2010.

A written statement will be released no later than Friday July 23, 2010 based on the questions submitted.   

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office would also like to announce that a press conference is scheduled for Tuesday July 27, 2010 at the Hanson Building located at 12240 NE Glisan Portland, Oregon. The exact time for this press conference will be announced by Friday July 23, 2010.
Present at this conference will be Chief Deputy Tim Moore and Lead Investigator of the Kyron case Sgt. Lee Gosson. The purpose of this press conference will be to provide an update of the case and respond to questions that were submitted regarding the case.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: July 21, 2010, 06:37:03 PM »

MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE ACCEPTING MEDIA QUESTIONS REGARDING KYRON CASE

Sheriff Daniel Staton and Multnomah County Sheriff's Office understands that the community and media have many questions regarding the Kyron Horman investigation.  We can ensure you that our primary goal is to complete a thorough investigation. As stated in prior press releases, there are many decision points which are discussed and filtered among investigators, deputy district attorneys, command staff and other experts. Our detectives and searchers are continuing to follow-up on many leads to include establishing and verifying information relating to Kyron's activities prior to his disappearance.

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office would like to provide the media the opportunity to submit questions they would like answered regarding Kyron Horman case. Please understand and remember this is an ongoing criminal investigation. There will be some questions that cannot be answered based on this fact.

Submit your questions to Kyron.case.questions@mcso.us. This email address will be accepting questions up to 2pm today, July 21, 2010.

A written statement will be released no later than Friday July 23, 2010 based on the questions submitted.   

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office would also like to announce that a press conference is scheduled for Tuesday July 27, 2010 at the Hanson Building located at 12240 NE Glisan Portland, Oregon. The exact time for this press conference will be announced by Friday July 23, 2010.
Present at this conference will be Chief Deputy Tim Moore and Lead Investigator of the Kyron case Sgt. Lee Gosson. The purpose of this press conference will be to provide an update of the case and respond to questions that were submitted regarding the case.

Do you have a link for this press release, please?

nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #143 on: July 21, 2010, 06:38:58 PM »

Titch - I'm trying to find the exact date of the Tanner interview but I uploaded to Youtube on June 20th which would indicate to me that it was aired on June 19 or 20.  Still looking for exact date though.

I see you found it on June 11th, so way prior to LE stating Terri was the last person with Kyron.  I do believe they have dismissed Tanners recollection.  Probably why they didn't want him to give an interview.

Here is the link to, what I believe to be, the original story connected with Tanner's interview (June 9). The link to the associated video is located at the bottom of the story.

http://www.kptv.com/kyron-horman/23842774/detail.html

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: July 21, 2010, 06:40:10 PM »

Do you have a link for this press release, please?

Here ya go Brandi:
http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: July 21, 2010, 06:43:01 PM »

Titch - I'm trying to find the exact date of the Tanner interview but I uploaded to Youtube on June 20th which would indicate to me that it was aired on June 19 or 20.  Still looking for exact date though.

I see you found it on June 11th, so way prior to LE stating Terri was the last person with Kyron.  I do believe they have dismissed Tanners recollection.  Probably why they didn't want him to give an interview.

Here is the link to, what I believe to be, the original story connected with Tanner's interview (June 9). The link to the associated video is located at the bottom of the story.

Hello and welcome to the cage, nicubird!

Nice to have a new monkey to post with us!

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: July 21, 2010, 06:43:00 PM »

Looks relieved and quite possibly pleased to me, Klaas.
http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-dad-attends-3-hours-of-meetings-at-sheriffs-office-98945234.html

Made a little gif of Kaine, kept it a bit slow to help us see his expression.

I wonder why he did not utilize that opportunity to again speak to the public about the case? I understand that LE is being tight lipped but too Kaine has already orchestrated a media conference so he knows how to handle them. Why miss this chance to speak to the media in regards to searching for his son etc?

Maybe I am missing something but it certainly makes me wonder.

Probably was told not to answer questions about the meeting as that might tip off any concerned parties. Since DY wasn't there, I surmise that it was a thorough debriefing of his past with Terri and everything he might know concerning her. Including mutual friends and acquaintances, people she may have mentioned in passing that he didn't know; any history of lying no matter how insignificant; were they having an affair while he was married to DY, etc.
JIMO.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: July 21, 2010, 06:44:37 PM »

Thank You THANK YOU Thank You nicubird! Your link to the original is even earlier...now I'm about positive they discredited the account of the 9:00 am sighting! Thanks so much!

PS - The NICU is where I originally wanted to work, with terminally ill children or babies born prematurely, etc. If that's what your nicu stands for (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit), then you must possess a strong heart!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: July 21, 2010, 06:45:13 PM »

Welcome to Scared Monkeys, nicubird!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: July 21, 2010, 06:49:03 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-dad-attends-3-hours-of-meetings-at-sheriffs-office-98945234.html

That is very strange he does look pleased but why?
Can it  be because their going to arrest Teri and he happy..

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #150 on: July 21, 2010, 06:50:19 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

Tomorrow -Thursday, July 22, a hearing for SM?  Perhaps this is why KH looks peaceful?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #151 on: July 21, 2010, 06:50:47 PM »

Hello and welcome to the cage, nicubird!

Nice to have a new monkey to post with us!

Thank you Brandi! I've lurked this forum for quite awhile and have appreciated your artistic reminders of Kyron. It's difficult to break in as a new poster, but I've seen how welcoming you all have been to the newcomers. I look forward to exchanging ideas and opinions.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #152 on: July 21, 2010, 06:52:26 PM »

Thanks Titch. I've enjoyed your even-handed, well thought out observations concerning this case and look forward to more insights.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: July 21, 2010, 06:53:29 PM »

I wonder why he did not utilize that opportunity to again speak to the public about the case? I understand that LE is being tight lipped but too Kaine has already orchestrated a media conference so he knows how to handle them. Why miss this chance to speak to the media in regards to searching for his son etc?

Maybe I am missing something but it certainly makes me wonder.

Because he was told not to?  My impression is that Kaine has been working WITH LE not against them.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: July 21, 2010, 06:54:04 PM »

Kaine Horman speaks about missing son Kyron while visiting the ‘wall of hope’. Watch the interview at 5 pm on KGW-TV and kgw.com

http://twitter.com/KGWNews

I believe they stream their news online if you want to watch it. That's 5 PM PST. 8 PM EST ... and somewhere in between wherever you are ;-p

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: July 21, 2010, 06:54:28 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

Tomorrow -Thursday, July 22, a hearing for SM?  Perhaps this is why KH looks peaceful?

Thanks for the reminder seahorse!

Welcome NICU!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: July 21, 2010, 06:55:10 PM »

From what I can tell, there isn't a restraining order keeping Carol & Larry Moulton away from Kiara. I'm curious if they've visited her since she's been separated from her mother, and if not, why?

I'm also curious to know if Terri and/or her parents have visited with James. It appeared that they were all very close. Seems like James would need that strong foundation right about now.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: July 21, 2010, 06:57:08 PM »

Thanks Titch. I've enjoyed your even-handed, well thought out observations concerning this case and look forward to more insights.

Wow, thank you! Be nice if we played a hand in finding this little pookie! Ya never know...just maybe...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: July 21, 2010, 07:00:00 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

Kyron Horman Update: Terri Moulton Horman to Appear in Court Next Week
2:44 PM July 13th, 2010 by James Pitkin
News |  Email This Post |

Stephen Houze, attorney for the stepmom of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, told reporters this afternoon outside a Multnomah County courtroom his client will soon make her first public appearance in weeks.

Terri Moulton Horman is scheduled to appear in front of Judge Keith Meisenheimer next Thursday, July 22, for a preliminary hearing in the combined divorce and restraining-order case brought by her husband, Kaine Horman.

Houze also said a hearing is set for Sept. 21 on Kaine Horman’s request that Terri Horman be held in contempt of court for allegedly allowing her lover to see his sealed petition for a restraining order against her.

Bombarded with reporters’ questions about those cases and Terri Horman’s possible role in Kyron’s disappearance June 4, Houze repeatedly declined to comment. Houze did say he will represent Terri Horman in family court as well as in the investigation into what happened to Kyron.

Minutes later outside the courthouse, Kaine Horman’s divorce attorney, Laura Rackner, also declined to comment on most questions from reporters about the case. She did acknowledge that investigators had provided useful ammo in building her client’s case for the restraining order and Kaine Horman’s other request that Terri Horman be held in contempt.

“Law enforcement has provided a lot of information,” Rackner said.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:0-8hMvgWSt8J:blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/13/kyron-horman-update-terri-moulton-horman-to-appear-in-court-next-tuesday/+Thursday,+July+22,+a+hearing+for+teri&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: July 21, 2010, 06:59:59 PM »

Nite Janet
From the Terri Horman Support fb.

"Eric Robert Linden JR is in a relationship with Windy Chatfield Burdon who's hometown is Roseburg Oregon.  Just tryng to figure out how some of these people fit. "

Sorry way behind, just read this from the last thread, my girlfriend in Ca., is Windy's aunt, and she has posted on her fb that her niece is a good friend of the family.  Sent her an E-mail, will see if I can get some answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.