Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10

<< < (29/198) > >>

Brandi:
Klaas:

8:51pm Wednesday (PDT) - Sunset in Portland, OR

They said it was "around" 9 pm when he left, so it could very well have been.

Titch:
Thought I'd share as I haven't seen it posted:

MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE ACCEPTING MEDIA QUESTIONS REGARDING KYRON CASE
Posted: July 21st, 2010 10:24 AM

Sheriff Daniel Staton and Multnomah County Sheriff's Office understands that the community and media have many questions regarding the Kyron Horman investigation.  We can ensure you that our primary goal is to complete a thorough investigation. As stated in prior press releases, there are many decision points which are discussed and filtered among investigators, deputy district attorneys, command staff and other experts. Our detectives and searchers are continuing to follow-up on many leads to include establishing and verifying information relating to Kyron's activities prior to his disappearance.

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office would like to provide the media the opportunity to submit questions they would like answered regarding Kyron Horman case. Please understand and remember this is an ongoing criminal investigation. There will be some questions that cannot be answered based on this fact.

Submit your questions to Kyron.case.questions@mcso.us. This email address will be accepting questions up to 2pm today, July 21, 2010.

A written statement will be released no later than Friday July 23, 2010 based on the questions submitted.   

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office would also like to announce that a press conference is scheduled for Tuesday July 27, 2010 at the Hanson Building located at 12240 NE Glisan Portland, Oregon. The exact time for this press conference will be announced by Friday July 23, 2010.
Present at this conference will be Chief Deputy Tim Moore and Lead Investigator of the Kyron case Sgt. Lee Gosson. The purpose of this press conference will be to provide an update of the case and respond to questions that were submitted regarding the case.

Brandi:
Quote from: Titch on July 21, 2010, 06:32:50 PM

MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE ACCEPTING MEDIA QUESTIONS REGARDING KYRON CASE

Sheriff Daniel Staton and Multnomah County Sheriff's Office understands that the community and media have many questions regarding the Kyron Horman investigation.  We can ensure you that our primary goal is to complete a thorough investigation. As stated in prior press releases, there are many decision points which are discussed and filtered among investigators, deputy district attorneys, command staff and other experts. Our detectives and searchers are continuing to follow-up on many leads to include establishing and verifying information relating to Kyron's activities prior to his disappearance.

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office would like to provide the media the opportunity to submit questions they would like answered regarding Kyron Horman case. Please understand and remember this is an ongoing criminal investigation. There will be some questions that cannot be answered based on this fact.

Submit your questions to Kyron.case.questions@mcso.us. This email address will be accepting questions up to 2pm today, July 21, 2010.

A written statement will be released no later than Friday July 23, 2010 based on the questions submitted.   

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office would also like to announce that a press conference is scheduled for Tuesday July 27, 2010 at the Hanson Building located at 12240 NE Glisan Portland, Oregon. The exact time for this press conference will be announced by Friday July 23, 2010.
Present at this conference will be Chief Deputy Tim Moore and Lead Investigator of the Kyron case Sgt. Lee Gosson. The purpose of this press conference will be to provide an update of the case and respond to questions that were submitted regarding the case.

Do you have a link for this press release, please?

nicubird:
Quote from: klaasend on July 21, 2010, 05:51:04 PM

Titch - I'm trying to find the exact date of the Tanner interview but I uploaded to Youtube on June 20th which would indicate to me that it was aired on June 19 or 20.  Still looking for exact date though.

I see you found it on June 11th, so way prior to LE stating Terri was the last person with Kyron.  I do believe they have dismissed Tanners recollection.  Probably why they didn't want him to give an interview.

Here is the link to, what I believe to be, the original story connected with Tanner's interview (June 9). The link to the associated video is located at the bottom of the story.

http://www.kptv.com/kyron-horman/23842774/detail.html

Titch:
Quote from: Brandi on July 21, 2010, 06:37:03 PM

Quote from: Titch on July 21, 2010, 06:32:50 PM

Do you have a link for this press release, please?

Here ya go Brandi:
http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page