April 20, 2024, 01:40:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 248159 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: July 21, 2010, 07:19:42 PM »

Looks relieved and quite possibly pleased to me, Klaas.
http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-dad-attends-3-hours-of-meetings-at-sheriffs-office-98945234.html

Made a little gif of Kaine, kept it a bit slow to help us see his expression.

I wonder why he did not utilize that opportunity to again speak to the public about the case? I understand that LE is being tight lipped but too Kaine has already orchestrated a media conference so he knows how to handle them. Why miss this chance to speak to the media in regards to searching for his son etc?

Maybe I am missing something but it certainly makes me wonder.

Because he was told not to?  My impression is that Kaine has been working WITH LE not against them.

Kaine is d@mned if he does, and d@mned if he doesn't. The poor guy doesn't know if he should sh!t or go blind.......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: July 21, 2010, 07:35:33 PM »

Klaas:

8:51pm Wednesday (PDT) - Sunset in Portland, OR

They said it was "around" 9 pm when he left, so it could very well have been.

I suppose but doesn't that look bright to you?  LOL
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: July 21, 2010, 07:47:51 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-dad-attends-3-hours-of-meetings-at-sheriffs-office-98945234.html

I wonder why he did not utilize that opportunity to again speak to the public about the case? I understand that LE is being tight lipped but too Kaine has already orchestrated a media conference so he knows how to handle them. Why miss this chance to speak to the media in regards to searching for his son etc?

Maybe I am missing something but it certainly makes me wonder.

Because he was told not to?  My impression is that Kaine has been working WITH LE not against them.

Right Klaas. It's just frustrating not knowing what is going on behind LE doors. If that quick glimpse of Kaine's face coupled with his body movements are any indication then I suspect it is a lot and hopefully we will see movement in this case very soon.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #163 on: July 21, 2010, 07:52:57 PM »

That is very strange he does look pleased but why?
Can it  be because their going to arrest Teri and he happy..
I don't know what he was thinking, because no one is talking, sure they have good reason, not too concerned with our need to know....lol
With that said the only way I would be able to have an upbeat sort of expression was "if" they "LE" told me that my son was alive and well, or the probably of him being alive and well was very high.  JMO>>>last thing I would be worried about would be the fate of my soon to be ex that wanted to off me.....lol  So I am pleased he had that look on his face gives me hope for Kyron.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: July 21, 2010, 07:55:23 PM »

Klaas:

Well, yeah. But on a bright, clear sunny day, I can see it possible right around sunset.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #165 on: July 21, 2010, 07:59:05 PM »

Hi nicubird, and welcome!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #166 on: July 21, 2010, 08:00:50 PM »

Were having a Tornado warning   
The sky is Black heading my way

Stay safe Blonde  an angelic monkey                     Thank-you Wyks for the searching info.

You're welcome, Rosie!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: July 21, 2010, 08:02:10 PM »

Hi nicubird and welcome to the cage Smile

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: July 21, 2010, 08:13:19 PM »

I just wanted to say it's 8:08 right now on the east coast & it's waaay bright outside still. Last night the sun didn't go down till around 8:30.

Going to the movies AGAIN tonight! So excited that my older boys are away bc my hubby gives me $$$ to spoil our 8 y/o to keep him busy! Yay! We're seeing The Sorcerer's Apprentice. I'm taking him & his best buddy.

I love the summer bc I get a breat from wrestling matches & football games! I've been cramming in the beach time, movies, zoos & amusements over this past month bc football practice starts on Monday! So far we've seen:
Eclipse (2X) - loved it but book was waaay better
The Last Airbender - absolutely LOVED it even though it got bad reviews
Despicable Me - super funny
Toy Story 3 - the best one yet
Grown Ups - when this comes out on dvd, it will be a staple in my house...superfunny

Hoping something kicks in tonight. Where is Kyron?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: July 21, 2010, 08:19:15 PM »

Hey Klaas, I just found this for ya Smile

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3sSordxzytQJ:www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html%3Fn%3D202+sunset+in+portland+oregon+july+20,+2010&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Rising and setting times for the Sun

Date           Sunrise  Sunset 
Jul 17, 2010 5:38 AM 8:55 PM 15h 16m 17s − 1m 46s 1:17 PM 65.6°  152.033
Jul 18, 2010 5:39 AM 8:54 PM 15h 14m 27s − 1m 49s 1:17 PM 65.4°  152.023
Jul 19, 2010 5:40 AM 8:53 PM 15h 12m 35s − 1m 52s 1:17 PM 65.2°  152.012
Jul 20, 2010 5:41 AM 8:52 PM 15h 10m 39s − 1m 55s 1:17 PM 65.0°  152.001
Jul 21, 2010 5:42 AM 8:51 PM 15h 08m 40s − 1m 58s 1:17 PM 64.9°  151.988
Jul 22, 2010 5:43 AM 8:50 PM 15h 06m 38s − 2m 01s 1:17 PM 64.7°  151.975
Jul 23, 2010 5:44 AM 8:49 PM 15h 04m 34s − 2m 04s 1:17 PM 64.5°  151.962

All times are in local time for Portland
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: July 21, 2010, 08:19:54 PM »

That is very strange he does look pleased but why?
Can it  be because their going to arrest Teri and he happy..
I don't know what he was thinking, because no one is talking, sure they have good reason, not too concerned with our need to know....lol
With that said the only way I would be able to have an upbeat sort of expression was "if" they "LE" told me that my son was alive and well, or the probably of him being alive and well was very high.  JMO>>>last thing I would be worried about would be the fate of my soon to be ex that wanted to off me.....lol  So I am pleased he had that look on his face gives me hope for Kyron.

He does look different, sort of light and is smiling, hopefully he received positive word on his son. Everyday I look for updates on Kyron. I hope and pray this little fellow will be found, either way it turns out, he needs to be found.
Where is Kyron? This is the question that needs to be answered, everything else will fall into place from there. jmo
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: July 21, 2010, 08:22:10 PM »

I think Kaine doted on Terri.  No would my husband buy me a sportscar with personalized plates.  And I don't see him beating up on her.  She is bigger than him!

I have to agree.  Terri may have moved in , James in tow, to help care for Kyron once Desiree was not able to due to her physical ailments.  But it seems that Terri was not holding a job at that time.  Kaine must of loved her to let her move in with her son,  not expect her to hold an outside job, buy a 4 acre property with house, marry her..and for Mother's Day give her a red Mustang with vanity plates.  Come on now ladies...this is not someone abusing her..this is someone doting on her. 

She has PPD..I wouldn't be surprised to find that he made the appointment for her.  He said they both attended counseling..she was on meds..he thought it was getting better. 

And even after Kyron went missing she was still doting on herself. 

I have a question about the property..4 acres seems like a dream world could have been created for the boys and Kiara..outside..if Terri was so inclined.  I could be wrong..but I saw no swing set, no forts for play and paintball games, no snadbox, no jungle gym.  Usually the Mom or the kids brings the subject up..why no outside area for the kids to play with their friends?  Just seems odd to me..4 acres..yet no spefic area for kids to roam and play and build and swing?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: July 21, 2010, 08:26:44 PM »

KATU released clarification with regard to the Friday Dr appt in their live 5 pm broadcast. I've read that they are to repeat the information at 5:30 pm.

http://www.katu.com/news/live

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: July 21, 2010, 08:27:18 PM »

Klaas:

Yes it does look bright.  It is possible that it was taken when he "arrived" and not as he was leaving (or is there a time stamp?)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #174 on: July 21, 2010, 08:29:06 PM »

I just wanted to say it's 8:08 right now on the east coast & it's waaay bright outside still. Last night the sun didn't go down till around 8:30.

Going to the movies AGAIN tonight! So excited that my older boys are away bc my hubby gives me $$$ to spoil our 8 y/o to keep him busy! Yay! We're seeing The Sorcerer's Apprentice. I'm taking him & his best buddy.

I love the summer bc I get a breat from wrestling matches & football games! I've been cramming in the beach time, movies, zoos & amusements over this past month bc football practice starts on Monday! So far we've seen:
Eclipse (2X) - loved it but book was waaay better
The Last Airbender - absolutely LOVED it even though it got bad reviews
Despicable Me - super funny
Toy Story 3 - the best one yet
Grown Ups - when this comes out on dvd, it will be a staple in my house...superfunny

Hoping something kicks in tonight. Where is Kyron?

Just took my 7 year old to it.  I love the minions!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #175 on: July 21, 2010, 08:33:28 PM »

I think Kaine doted on Terri.  No would my husband buy me a sportscar with personalized plates.  And I don't see him beating up on her.  She is bigger than him!

I have to agree.  Terri may have moved in , James in tow, to help care for Kyron once Desiree was not able to due to her physical ailments.  But it seems that Terri was not holding a job at that time.  Kaine must of loved her to let her move in with her son,  not expect her to hold an outside job, buy a 4 acre property with house, marry her..and for Mother's Day give her a red Mustang with vanity plates.  Come on now ladies...this is not someone abusing her..this is someone doting on her. 

She has PPD..I wouldn't be surprised to find that he made the appointment for her.  He said they both attended counseling..she was on meds..he thought it was getting better. 

And even after Kyron went missing she was still doting on herself. 

I have a question about the property..4 acres seems like a dream world could have been created for the boys and Kiara..outside..if Terri was so inclined.  I could be wrong..but I saw no swing set, no forts for play and paintball games, no snadbox, no jungle gym.  Usually the Mom or the kids brings the subject up..why no outside area for the kids to play with their friends?  Just seems odd to me..4 acres..yet no spefic area for kids to roam and play and build and swing?

I think so to.  I just wonder if PPD can be a cause for acts that pre-meditated?
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #176 on: July 21, 2010, 08:32:47 PM »

Okay after seeing Kaine leave the police station, hearing him on the news via KGW in Portland, knowing the high standard that Tony Young would himself and family too, I would have to say 100% they are nothing more than a heartbroken family, dealing with a heartbreaking situation.
Terri Moulton Horman????  big question mark with her, but Kaine's lawyer WOULD not say to the world Law Enforcement has given us a lot of information against her in the contempt of court filing and the hearing set for tomorrow if not true.  That alone does not say anything about Kyron, or Terri's involvement in Kyron's vanishing.
We have two possibilities with Terri's involvement regarding the lie detector she was lying to LE about her affairs (I think Michael Cook was around before June 4Th, who starts up a sexting relationship while your highschool buddy's child is missing?), the MFH Plot or the one that is kind of staring me right in the face she knows what happened to Kyron.
I hate to believe that or think that, she had little more than four hours to take care of Kyron, go home and post the picture, pretend to pick him up at the bus, OMG that is so cold and calculating and premeditate.  Yet the using of the truck instead of mustang, the doctor's appointment now confirmed by school that was told by Terri to be the 4Th not the 11Th, and worst of all two teachers seeing Kyron with Terri the last time Kyron was ever seen.

God speed to you Kyron, Dear Lord please watch over this innocent Little boy and all the other abused children in our sad world.
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: July 21, 2010, 08:37:05 PM »

The broadcast is actually 6 pm and not 5:30 pm on KATU. Hopefully they will repeat the information at that time. Currently I only have second hand knowledge of the content of the release and am not sure if I'm allowed to post that info without a link.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: July 21, 2010, 08:39:34 PM »

Okay after seeing Kaine leave the police station, hearing him on the news via KGW in Portland, knowing the high standard that Tony Young would himself and family too, I would have to say 100% they are nothing more than a heartbroken family, dealing with a heartbreaking situation.
Terri Moulton Horman????  big question mark with her, but Kaine's lawyer WOULD not say to the world Law Enforcement has given us a lot of information against her in the contempt of court filing and the hearing set for tomorrow if not true.  That alone does not say anything about Kyron, or Terri's involvement in Kyron's vanishing.
We have two possibilities with Terri's involvement regarding the lie detector she was lying to LE about her affairs (I think Michael Cook was around before June 4Th, who starts up a sexting relationship while your highschool buddy's child is missing?), the MFH Plot or the one that is kind of staring me right in the face she knows what happened to Kyron.
I hate to believe that or think that, she had little more than four hours to take care of Kyron, go home and post the picture, pretend to pick him up at the bus, OMG that is so cold and calculating and premeditate.  Yet the using of the truck instead of mustang, the doctor's appointment now confirmed by school that was told by Terri to be the 4Th not the 11Th, and worst of all two teachers seeing Kyron with Terri the last time Kyron was ever seen.

God speed to you Kyron, Dear Lord please watch over this innocent Little boy and all the other abused children in our sad world.

This is sad

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: July 21, 2010, 08:42:48 PM »

The broadcast is actually 6 pm and not 5:30 pm on KATU. Hopefully they will repeat the information at that time. Currently I only have second hand knowledge of the content of the release and am not sure if I'm allowed to post that info without a link.

Go ahead and post and we'll know that it's 2nd hand and we need to verify with first had 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.