April 19, 2024, 09:22:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 248152 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #220 on: July 21, 2010, 10:39:26 PM »

So according to the school, they were under the assumption that Kyron had a doctors appointment and wouldn't be in school AND Kurtis thought the same thing.

This is making Terri look even worse, IMO.

And this from Blink:

If Terri Horman has not been told she is a possible suspect, then she will never be one, imo.”
B

Blink did you write this about Teri as I don’t see it and dont remember seeing you write this one?
I thought you had stated as FACT that Teri is responsible for Kyrons disappearance…?? thanks

I did write it. However, I believe she has flat out been told she was a suspect, thus the context.
B

Blink has no agenda that I am aware of. 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #221 on: July 21, 2010, 10:41:50 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-dad-attends-3-hours-of-meetings-at-sheriffs-office-98945234.html

Screen grab of Kaine leaving LE last night.  Question, would it still be this bright at 9pm in Portland?  It wouldn't here but I realize some areas stay light much later.

He looks unstressed or pleased.  Can't put my finger on it.  He does not look angry.

Funny how people see different things.  Personally I think this guy Eric needs his glasses checked.  Reminder - Eric is the guy who's girlfriend grew up in Roseburg with Terri and her family.  This is from the Terri Support fb wall:

We need a facepalm monkey!  Geez, what color is the sky in Eric's world?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: July 21, 2010, 10:42:26 PM »

So according to the school, they were under the assumption that Kyron had a doctors appointment and wouldn't be in school AND Kurtis thought the same thing.

Kurtis had been with the Horman's bowling a few days before too.  For Kurtis to assume Kyron was at the doctors or with Terri you would think Terri must have said something to Kurtis. 

So if true, Terri made sure nobody suspected he was missing until 3:30pm when he didn't arrive on the bus.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #223 on: July 21, 2010, 10:43:51 PM »

Kurtis had been with the Horman's bowling a few days before too.  For Kurtis to assume Kyron was at the doctors or with Terri you would think Terri must have said something to Kurtis. 

So if true, Terri made sure nobody suspected he was missing until 3:30pm when he didn't arrive on the bus.

Kind of like Casey making sure no one suspected Caylee was missing for 31 days.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: July 21, 2010, 10:45:02 PM »

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: July 21, 2010, 10:45:24 PM »

That school had very bad / lax policies. Like I said, if it had come from the teacher alot earlier, today it comes from a spokesman for the school. PR move. CYA.
They put a sign up for a public event, no cameras, no sign ins, no clue who was there and who wasn't, no paperwork documenting this appointment.  I am not trying to defend Terri I want this kiddo found and if she had anything to do with it, they better all start doing their jobs better.

What if it comes from the teacher herself?  What if it is stated as June 4th in paperwork signed by Terri?
I would like to see a piece of paper from Terri. I would like to see anything in black and white on this case. The teacher was unsure before, now "sources " say. And no, I am  not chanelling Terri or sticking up for her, she is the most likely suspect, except for any other number of unknown persons who were in or around the school that day. And I do believe Tony Young and Desiree Young in what they have said. 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: July 21, 2010, 10:44:36 PM »

Has anyone heard who has been called in to talk to the grand jury? 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: July 21, 2010, 10:45:13 PM »

This is where I think Terri's volunteering at school and her chumminess with the staff came in handy. She didn't need to provide something in writing, so she could be vague and just say Friday appt. I wonder if the appt. on the 11 was made with just that purpose in mind. Since the school was expecting Kyron to be gone on the 4th, no red flags were raised early on.
I think she may have thought she had all bases covered, but I'm trusting in the fact that she's not as bright as she thought she was. I think LE is close on her heels with more questions she can't answer.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: July 21, 2010, 10:47:06 PM »

Kind of like Casey making sure no one suspected Caylee was missing for 31 days.

Sadly yes and if he is dead, stalling will only help her case as evidence is lost.  She knows that.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: July 21, 2010, 10:47:12 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-dad-attends-3-hours-of-meetings-at-sheriffs-office-98945234.html

Screen grab of Kaine leaving LE last night.  Question, would it still be this bright at 9pm in Portland?  It wouldn't here but I realize some areas stay light much later.

He looks unstressed or pleased.  Can't put my finger on it.  He does not look angry.

Funny how people see different things.  Personally I think this guy Eric needs his glasses checked.  Reminder - Eric is the guy who's girlfriend grew up in Roseburg with Terri and her family.  This is from the Terri Support fb wall:

THIS looks like an irritated person?!

GMAB.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: July 21, 2010, 10:47:53 PM »

Has anyone heard who has been called in to talk to the grand jury? 

No
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: July 21, 2010, 10:46:52 PM »

and btw, does anyone know where the grand jury meets?

To find me:
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #232 on: July 21, 2010, 10:53:52 PM »

I think Kaine doted on Terri.  No would my husband buy me a sportscar with personalized plates.  And I don't see him beating up on her.  She is bigger than him!

I have to agree.  Terri may have moved in , James in tow, to help care for Kyron once Desiree was not able to due to her physical ailments.  But it seems that Terri was not holding a job at that time.  Kaine must of loved her to let her move in with her son,  not expect her to hold an outside job, buy a 4 acre property with house, marry her..and for Mother's Day give her a red Mustang with vanity plates.  Come on now ladies...this is not someone abusing her..this is someone doting on her. 

She has PPD..I wouldn't be surprised to find that he made the appointment for her.  He said they both attended counseling..she was on meds..he thought it was getting better. 

And even after Kyron went missing she was still doting on herself. 

I have a question about the property..4 acres seems like a dream world could have been created for the boys and Kiara..outside..if Terri was so inclined.  I could be wrong..but I saw no swing set, no forts for play and paintball games, no sandbox, no jungle gym.  Usually the Mom or the kids brings the subject up..why no outside area for the kids to play with their friends?  Just seems odd to me..4 acres..yet no specific area for kids to roam and play and build and swing?

Gypsy not disagreeing with you, do have a question though, I have heard it said before that Kaine bought the mustang for her as a gift where did that come from?

And yes 4 acres a teen ager and a 7 year old and soon to be toddler and no swing set, sandbox, forts, treehouses, basketball goal, etc. is very strange. 

We live on a farm and it is like mowing the national park keeping up with it, but it is done, my nephew was visiting last week and he built a fort well actually a tepee toys everywhere swing sets and we have no kids all grown.  But when they were growing up we had tons of playstuff.

You know what I just thought about TH teen age son, (prefer to not use his name, another one I feel so bad for he gets to have his name on the internet for the rest of his life related to this), we haven't heard from friends who would "hang out" about what he was like.  Shocked no one has found friends they would be very telling on what was going on with him and why he left, the dynamics of what was going on it that house.

who lives in Portland?  go be our reporter and find this out...lol

The quote  about the Mustang as a gift was from Terri herself on her FB page.  A pic and then and then Terri stated something shiny for the driveway..or something like that with an explanation that Kaine had bought it for her as a gift.   
Thanks I heard that many times but never knew exactly where the information came from.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: July 21, 2010, 10:55:54 PM »

I never heard that there was going to be a grand jury YET. They asked for funds to investigate into October. Long haul for the parents.
After that botched sting, Terri got a high powered attorney and she isn't going to be talking to anyone . IMO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #234 on: July 21, 2010, 10:55:55 PM »

I really believe that not one person has an agenda on here, I believe that everyone on hear wants one thing and that is for Kyron to be found, imo.  And DD I wasn't aware about any grand jury, so have no idea.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #235 on: July 21, 2010, 10:56:54 PM »

Okay after seeing Kaine leave the police station, hearing him on the news via KGW in Portland, knowing the high standard that Tony Young would himself and family too, I would have to say 100% they are nothing more than a heartbroken family, dealing with a heartbreaking situation.
Terri Moulton Horman????  big question mark with her, but Kaine's lawyer WOULD not say to the world Law Enforcement has given us a lot of information against her in the contempt of court filing and the hearing set for tomorrow if not true.  That alone does not say anything about Kyron, or Terri's involvement in Kyron's vanishing.
We have two possibilities with Terri's involvement regarding the lie detector she was lying to LE about her affairs (I think Michael Cook was around before June 4Th, who starts up a sexting relationship while your highschool buddy's child is missing?), the MFH Plot or the one that is kind of staring me right in the face she knows what happened to Kyron.
I hate to believe that or think that, she had little more than four hours to take care of Kyron, go home and post the picture, pretend to pick him up at the bus, OMG that is so cold and calculating and premeditate.  Yet the using of the truck instead of mustang, the doctor's appointment now confirmed by school that was told by Terri to be the 4Th not the 11Th, and worst of all two teachers seeing Kyron with Terri the last time Kyron was ever seen.

God speed to you Kyron, Dear Lord please watch over this innocent Little boy and all the other abused children in our sad world.

Wow, that doctor's appointment discrepancy is big news if it's true. I tried the KATU link but couldn't find anything on that site. Where did that info come from? TIA
during the live interview with a spokesperson from the school he made it clear that Terri had the teacher Kyron had an appt on June 4th and the two teachers seeing Kyron with Terri.
Will see if they have it up yet.
I would have some faith in the doctors appointment story of it had come out June 4,5,6,7,8,9,
and if it was not coming from an organization who might be trying to cover their butts for doing nothing when he wasn't in the class.

Correct me if I am stating wrong just going off of memory here, but I think the dates for doctor appt has always been stated by Kyron's teacher that Terri Horman had told them the 4th, it was Terri Horman saying that they were confused, cant' remember her reasoning but she had one.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: July 21, 2010, 10:59:45 PM »

and btw, does anyone know where the grand jury meets?

I remember early in the case someone, maybe it was Blink talking about the grand jury.  I don't remember anything as far as location or how often it meets.  I seem to remember someone saying they use the grand jury system frequently.

I'll ask Blink when I see her and see if she knows.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: July 21, 2010, 11:00:06 PM »

I don't think kaine is irritated at that point in time.. I do think he is disgusted at "someone" but not when coming out of the sheriff's office; if anything, he could have learned of some new info found.  Or at least they think they might have found... at the very least they believe they now have access to something that might help...whether it will or not who knows.. Perhaps tomorrow they might get some into that will help them, one way or the other.  at least something new. 

it could be this is what kaine is hopeful about.  He was pretty much aggrivated before this, so I am thinking he might have learned something in that meeting that he did not know before... maybe we will find out what it is tomorrow... and if kaine finds out anything tomorrow, maybe we will find out some of it on FRIDAY when he gives his weekly report. At least we will get to maybe see him a few more times after tomorrow and see if his demeanor still seems to be happier.

To find me:
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #238 on: July 21, 2010, 11:03:04 PM »

That makes me think Kyron told his friend Kurtis he wouldn't be at school after the science fair because he had doctor's appt.

Thinking outside the box here:  But that would explain why Kyron was not expected to be in talent show, and Kaine didn't know about talent show?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: July 21, 2010, 11:04:46 PM »

I don't think kaine is irritated at that point in time.. I do think he is disgusted at "someone" but not when coming out of the sheriff's office; if anything, he could have learned of some new info found.  Or at least they think they might have found... at the very least they believe they now have access to something that might help...whether it will or not who knows.. Perhaps tomorrow they might get some into that will help them, one way or the other.  at least something new.  

it could be this is what kaine is hopeful about.  He was pretty much aggrivated before this, so I am thinking he might have learned something in that meeting that he did not know before... maybe we will find out what it is tomorrow... and if kaine finds out anything tomorrow, maybe we will find out some of it on FRIDAY when he gives his weekly report. At least we will get to maybe see him a few more times after tomorrow and see if his demeanor still seems to be happier.

Was tomorrows hearing canceled though since Terri agreed to move out of the house over the weekend?  Is that what you mean about tomorrow?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.