April 25, 2024, 12:32:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 248351 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: July 21, 2010, 11:48:08 PM »

Scandi - your post is full of unfounded rumors.  I just want it clear that there is no proof what so ever about any "swinging' lifestyle.  Actually no proof that Kaine was having an affair. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #261 on: July 21, 2010, 11:51:46 PM »

LE may be using the school and family to make statements, I would just prefer to hear it out of the mouth of LE instead, imo.

Same here! 

Curious why the school seems to have needed so much time to release this info. Not like it's earth-shattering either way.  They did or they didn't know about the appt.  Seems like an easy yes or no.  So why did they sit on it? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #262 on: July 21, 2010, 11:55:52 PM »

LE may be using the school and family to make statements, I would just prefer to hear it out of the mouth of LE instead, imo.

Same here! 

Curious why the school seems to have needed so much time to release this info. Not like it's earth-shattering either way.  They did or they didn't know about the appt.  Seems like an easy yes or no.  So why did they sit on it? 

It could be that LE didn't want that information released until now?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: July 21, 2010, 11:56:07 PM »

Hi Dear DD, I think you are way too kind in looking at Kaine.  I do believe his manner is controlling and have seen it in this case.  That would be good if he was pure in heart and history.  I rather doubt that.  Yes. he is an innocent victim here IMO, and not involved in Kyron's disappearance.  I do believe however that he must have seen something brewing between Kyron and
Terri. Also that he was also sexually promiscuous in his marriage and have heard the RUMORS that swinging was an activity he also indulged in along with her.

I guess I am saying he is not beyond the pale IMO.  Had he been more in tune with his son and what was happening under his roof he might have taken protective measures to distance Kyron from Terri, protecting him from her unstable personality . . . maybe sending him for a time to be with his Mom.

He would possibly still be here now, as we speak.

Rumors are silly things, but they can be used for such nefarious purposes and can do so much damage. It's a very cowardly practice IMO. And anyway, what does anyone's sexual habits (besides sexting when your child is missing) have to do with this case? And why on earth would anyone be spreading rumors about Kaine that have no bearing on this case (besides being ridiculously puritanical imo)? The only person that could possibly benefit would be Terri, so I think it would be her or her cohorts starting these rumors and hoping bloggers will spread them.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #264 on: July 21, 2010, 11:59:08 PM »

Hi Y'ALL, I think LE needs to take a different tack now.  A different type of pressure on Terri and anyone in which she has confided.

Either the MCSD,or their law firm, should say to the public that whoever has been deceptive with LE in the case should be told they will be held personally responsible for the cost of pursuing the investigation since the beginning, and now the continuing it.  If the guilty party/parties had been honest and forthright from the beginning Kyron would most likely already be found.

And also, that if it is determined that anyone else had info which would have led to Kyron's rescue or retrieval, and they did not consult with LE, they also will be included and held to pay their fair share of the investigation up till the day he is found.

To me it is a no-brainer, that if someone has committed a crime or assisted in covering up knowledge thereof, they are guilty of a conspiracy, and should bear the burden of the cost in total.

I have no idea how this could be put into action.  But I do believe if the MCSD did a presser and stated this to the public, heads would roll.  Someone knows something besides the one who abducted and most likely disposed of Kyron.  Esp if it was a woman who did it.  What woman could ever keep something so in tune with her existence that would quiet a threat to her happiness, to those she knows.  IMO she has told someone something.  I wouldn't want to be on the stick, knowing MCSD could hold me in contempt if it was discovered I had protected this woman. 

It will eventually all come out in the wash.  Ya Ya.  Everything will be able to have proof.  And I believe it would stick, even to suing the future estates of those guilty of conspiracy.  It might take a Shapiro to buck the abilities of Houze and be successful, letting Justice ring !!!  I say, let it rip.  Let's squeeze those who know what happened to Kyron and tell where he is tonight.

hi scandi... I think they are in the process of doing "just that".   
[/url]
http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/print_story.php?story_id=12750http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/print_story.php?story_id=12750[/url]

Hi DD,       There are precedents that are similar.  This case involved a girl from Lake Oswego Or who faked her own abduction.  Her parents were held to pay the cost of the investigation which was massive and costly.  Times are a changing.  Thank goodness.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: July 21, 2010, 11:58:55 PM »

Hi Dear DD, I think you are way too kind in looking at Kaine.  I do believe his manner is controlling and have seen it in this case.  That would be good if he was pure in heart and history.  I rather doubt that.  Yes. he is an innocent victim here IMO, and not involved in Kyron's disappearance.  I do believe however that he must have seen something brewing between Kyron and
Terri. Also that he was also sexually promiscuous in his marriage and have heard the RUMORS that swinging was an activity he also indulged in along with her.

I guess I am saying he is not beyond the pale IMO.  Had he been more in tune with his son and what was happening under his roof he might have taken protective measures to distance Kyron from Terri, protecting him from her unstable personality . . . maybe sending him for a time to be with his Mom.

hehe, I would not say I am exactly KIND in some of the things I think and say about kaine, he has aggrivated me totally at times...and I still have not decided who is involved in kyron's disappearance.  I have ruled out no one at this point... but I do know where LE seems to be going with this at the moment.. sometimes I don't know what they are doing and a few times I do know what they are doing.  I know kaine was very aggrivated at someone recently in the last few days... and I know he acted pretty much what I thought to be an A$$ about it, but in the situation of your child being missing, I would act more than just like an A$$, I would be sitting in jail by now if I thought some of the things he must be thinking.. I would say screw LE, where's my "friends" and I would be in trouble.. ugh... so I can't blame him for acting like what I think is an A$$ at times... so it is not that I am Kind, it is I am "understanding"... i do believe kaine likes to control some things, but I am a controller also, so I can't judge him for that either.  Lord knows I have no room for judging anyone really, I live in a glass house myself.. so no rock throwing for me, unless I get mad, then I am an idiot. 

anyway....yes, I have heard about some of the things that supposedly have gone on in their relationship... but that is their personal biz so I don't get into that as having anything to do with anything, other than someone in that situation along with them could be involved, who knows.  I am sure they don't want that part of their life all over the net... and until I have the names of who the other people are and see that they might make me go hmmmm about kyron missing, then I'll leave that alone too.  I don't think affairs = killing a child.  I don't think having other partners or threesomes or whatever = killing a child... I don't think doing drugs or being a criminal = killing a child... not that they do ALL of these things, just an example... but I do think lying is deservent(is that a word?) of people questioning you in order to get to the bottom of why you lie... I do think LE is "stuck" on terri.  and I think they are going to indict her and maybe soon... it could be very soon... just depends on what someone else decides to tell them.. or how long to get forensics back on computers and cell phones. 
I am wondering if some new info was found yesterday, and kaine heard about it in those meetings and tomorrow possibly they might know enough to indict her.. probably not indict her yet, because it takes time to go through this process, but I do know they are well on their way trying to do just that.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #266 on: July 22, 2010, 12:02:46 AM »

So according to the school, they were under the assumption that Kyron had a doctors appointment and wouldn't be in school AND Kurtis thought the same thing.
This is where I think Terri's volunteering at school and her chumminess with the staff came in handy. She didn't need to provide something in writing, so she could be vague and just say Friday appt. I wonder if the appt. on the 11 was made with just that purpose in mind. Since the school was expecting Kyron to be gone on the 4th, no red flags were raised early on.
I think she may have thought she had all bases covered, but I'm trusting in the fact that she's not as bright as she thought she was. I think LE is close on her heels with more questions she can't answer.
I have thought from day one she planned this all out.  Why in the world would a teacher lie when a child's life is on the line.  I'm not buying the theory the school was CYA.  I'm naive like that, though.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: July 22, 2010, 12:04:14 AM »

Titch - I'm trying to find the exact date of the Tanner interview but I uploaded to Youtube on June 20th which would indicate to me that it was aired on June 19 or 20.  Still looking for exact date though.

I see you found it on June 11th, so way prior to LE stating Terri was the last person with Kyron.  I do believe they have dismissed Tanners recollection.  Probably why they didn't want him to give an interview.

TANNER PUMALA

Horman's desk mate says substitute noticed Horman missing
Last Update: 6/11 9:19 am

Eight-year-old Tanner Pumala says the first person to notice Kyron Horman missing was a substitute teacher who was taking a head count as the second and third grade class was re-assembling after visiting other classrooms for a science fair at Skyline School last Friday.

"And she was like 'oh no where's Kyron there's only five' and Mrs. Porter was like it's okay calm down, calm down he's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water and she said alright I'm going to leave and she left, " says Tanner Pumala.

But, Portland Public School spokesman Matt Shelby said the account can't be true: "There were no substitutes at the school that day (the day Kyron disappeared)," he said.

Shelby thinks Pumala may be confused because all week after the disappearance a subsitute teacher has been at the school to help with the stress of the Horman case.

Tanner is Kyron's deskmate in their combined second-third grade classroom.  Tanner says Kyron was in school for at least an hour Friday morning and that he saw Kyron's step-mother leave the school without Kyron.

F-B-I agents interviewed Pumala, and Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton visited with Pumala Wednesday afternoon according to Pumala's grandmother Wendy Fuhrur.

Upon hearing the substitute teacher noticing that Kyron was not present in the classroom, Pumala says the regular teacher said Kyron had probably gone to get a drink of water or to use the bathroom.  It wasn't until the bus ride home from school, says Pumala that he noticed Kyron was not on the bus.  Kyron's step-mother notified school authorities of her son's not being on the bus at around 3:45pm Friday afternoon. 

Pumala's grandmother says F-B-I agents and Multnomah County investigators have asked Pumala and his grandmother not to speak with the media, for reasons they did not divulge. Fuhrur says she decided to allow her grandson talk, in part to keep the missing boy in the public eye.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Hormans-desk-mate-says-substitute-noticed-Horman/TVY3YTREG0SyCP3tb3MkZg.cspx

Interview with Tanner Pumala friend of Kyron Horman
Klaasend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tAZ1FmHtcI

Classmate: 'I Hope My Best Friend Comes Back'
Kyron Horman Last Seen Friday Morning
POSTED: 7:06 am PDT June 9, 2010
UPDATED: 8:24 am PDT June 9, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A statement from the parents of a missing 7-year-old boy is expected to come sometime Wednesday as investigators wrap up the final interviews of parents, students and staff at Skyline School.

Second-grader Kyron Horman disappeared from his rural northwest Portland school Friday.

Multnomah County Sheriff's Capt. Jason Gates said Kyron's stepmother brought him to school for a school science fair and last saw Kyron near his classroom at about 8:45 a.m.

Tanner Pumala, Kyron's classmate, said he last saw his friend at about the same time when Kyron told him he was headed to look at another student's science project.

"He walked by the hallway and I'm like, 'Hi, Kyron,' and he's like, 'Hi. I'm going to go see this cool one. It's electric.'

I'm like, 'Alright, bye.' And that's the last time I saw him," Tanner said. "He never did make it back to class."

As the search for Kyron enters its sixth day, Tanner said his friend's disappearance is all he can think about.

"I'm feeling really sad. For the last five days, I haven't gotten much sleep," he said. "I'm hoping that my best friend will come back."

Classes at Skyline School continued as scheduled Tuesday. Tanner said he and fellow students have spent time in class writing letters to Kyron and piling them on his desk.

"If we ever do find him, it's going to be hard for him to go on the bus with all of his stuff," Tanner said. "He has a pile of stuff with a great, big teddy bear."

http://www.kptv.com/news/23842774/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #268 on: July 22, 2010, 12:04:28 AM »

Rumors are silly things, but they can be used for such nefarious purposes and can do so much damage. It's a very cowardly practice IMO. And anyway, what does anyone's sexual habits (besides sexting when your child is missing) have to do with this case? And why on earth would anyone be spreading rumors about Kaine that have no bearing on this case (besides being ridiculously puritanical imo)? The only person that could possibly benefit would be Terri, so I think it would be her or her cohorts starting these rumors and hoping bloggers will spread them.

I do believe the "Support Terri Horman" Facebook page is doing just that.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #269 on: July 22, 2010, 12:07:39 AM »

So according to the school, they were under the assumption that Kyron had a doctors appointment and wouldn't be in school AND Kurtis thought the same thing.
This is where I think Terri's volunteering at school and her chumminess with the staff came in handy. She didn't need to provide something in writing, so she could be vague and just say Friday appt. I wonder if the appt. on the 11 was made with just that purpose in mind. Since the school was expecting Kyron to be gone on the 4th, no red flags were raised early on.
I think she may have thought she had all bases covered, but I'm trusting in the fact that she's not as bright as she thought she was. I think LE is close on her heels with more questions she can't answer.
I have thought from day one she planned this all out.  Why in the world would a teacher lie when a child's life is on the line.  I'm not buying the theory the school was CYA.  I'm naive like that, though.

And why would they be?  It's already well known by now how lax their procedures are.  I do think Terri (being a school  volunteer) knew this and used it to her advantage.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: July 22, 2010, 12:08:31 AM »

Kyron's dad attends 3 hours of meetings at sheriff's office
by Teresa Blackman, kgw.com staff

kgw.com

Posted on July 21, 2010 at 11:45 AM

Updated today at 11:49 AM

PORTLAND – The father of missing seven-year-old Kyron Horman attended three hours of meetings at the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office Tuesday.

KGW’s live truck was parked outside the sheriff’s office as Kaine Horman entered the building around 6 p.m. and left around 9 p.m. However, Kaine told KGW on the way out that he did not wish to comment on the three hours of meetings he had just attended.

Lt. Mary Lindstrand, a spokeswoman with the sheriff’s office, also told KGW she would not comment on why Kaine was there Tuesday.

Late Wednesday morning, Sheriff Daniel Staton released a statement to the media promising he was working to complete a thorough investigation, even if he could not elaborate on all the details.

“There are many decision points which are discussed and filtered among investigators, deputy district attorneys, command staff and other experts. Our detectives and searchers are continuing to follow up on many leads to include establishing and verifying information relating to Kyron's activities prior to his disappearance,” he said in the statement.

Staton told KGW he would accept written questions from reporters and then a written statement would be released no later than Friday in response to the questions submitted.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-dad-attends-3-hours-of-meetings-at-sheriffs-office-98945234.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #271 on: July 22, 2010, 12:08:49 AM »

Well, I see your point Scatty.  It could be RUMOR or real.  Whatever, the fact it is out there doesn't speak well for raising children in such a home.  The affair on the part of Kaine was stated in some legal document I believe.  It is true the swinging aspect mighf be be a nefarius ploy on someone's part.  Again, whatever.   Don't children deserve more than being exposed to something of this nature?  His affair alone leaves me doubtful as to his integrity as a married man no matter what his wife was into.  IMO
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #272 on: July 22, 2010, 12:09:42 AM »

And why would they be?  It's already well known by now how lax their procedures are.  I do think Terri (being a school  volunteer) knew this and used it to her advantage.
I am in agreement with you.
Jersey Girl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #273 on: July 22, 2010, 12:09:58 AM »

It seems odd to me that no one was manning the electronics displays or were they??Nothing has been said either way.  Just cannot believe the child was abducted from school without a trace.  Too strange!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only my opinion, but I wouldn't be surprised if there really was no electronic display.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #274 on: July 22, 2010, 12:11:30 AM »

Well, I see your point Scatty.  It could be RUMOR or real.  Whatever, the fact it is out there doesn't speak well for raising children in such a home.  The affair on the part of Kaine was stated in some legal document I believe.  It is true the swinging aspect mighf be be a nefarius ploy on someone's part.  Again, whatever.   Don't children deserve more than being exposed to something of this nature?  His affair alone leaves me doubtful as to his integrity as a married man no matter what his wife was into.  IMO

The only legal document that I am aware of deals with infidelity on the part of Terri.  The rumor about Kaine having an affair was started by some psychic that is supposedly friends with Terri's mom.  Consider the source!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: July 22, 2010, 12:12:38 AM »

I do believe the "Support Terri Horman" Facebook page is doing just that.

Unfortunately they seem to be succeeding, because I've never been to that Facebook site, yet I just heard the rumor here at Scared Monkeys.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #276 on: July 22, 2010, 12:13:57 AM »

I am in agreement with you.

Yeah, I'm not buying the CYA thing either.  Have there been any Skyline parents complaining since Kyron's disappearance? (I am asking a question since I am unaware of any complaints.)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: July 22, 2010, 12:13:38 AM »

If it was thought that Kyron went for water or to the bathroom...why did someone not question why he never returned to the classroom?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: July 22, 2010, 12:16:55 AM »

Kyron Horman Update: Terri Moulton Horman to Appear in Court Next Week
Tuesday, July 13th, 2010

Stephen Houze, attorney for the stepmom of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, told reporters this afternoon outside a Multnomah County courtroom his client will soon make her first public appearance in weeks.

Terri Moulton Horman is scheduled to appear in front of Judge Keith Meisenheimer next Thursday, July 22, for a preliminary hearing in the combined divorce and restraining-order case brought by her husband, Kaine Horman.

Houze also said a hearing is set for Sept. 21 on Kaine Horman’s request that Terri Horman be held in contempt of court for allegedly allowing her lover to see his sealed petition for a restraining order against her.

Bombarded with reporters’ questions about those cases and Terri Horman’s possible role in Kyron’s disappearance June 4, Houze repeatedly declined to comment. Houze did say he will represent Terri Horman in family court as well as in the investigation into what happened to Kyron.

Minutes later outside the courthouse, Kaine Horman’s divorce attorney, Laura Rackner, also declined to comment on most questions from reporters about the case. She did acknowledge that investigators had provided useful ammo in building her client’s case for the restraining order and Kaine Horman’s other request that Terri Horman be held in contempt.

“Law enforcement has provided a lot of information,” Rackner said.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/13/kyron-horman-update-terri-moulton-horman-to-appear-in-court-next-tuesday/

_____

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #279 on: July 22, 2010, 12:24:40 AM »

hehe, I would not say I am exactly KIND in some of the things I think and say about kaine, he has aggrivated me totally at times...and I still have not decided who is involved in kyron's disappearance.  I have ruled out no one at this point... but I do know where LE seems to be going with this at the moment.. sometimes I don't know what they are doing and a few times I do know what they are doing.  I know kaine was very aggrivated at someone recently in the last few days... and I know he acted pretty much what I thought to be an A$$ about it, but in the situation of your child being missing, I would act more than just like an A$$, I would be sitting in jail by now if I thought some of the things he must be thinking.. I would say screw LE, where's my "friends" and I would be in trouble.. ugh... so I can't blame him for acting like what I think is an A$$ at times... so it is not that I am Kind, it is I am "understanding"... i do believe kaine likes to control some things, but I am a controller also, so I can't judge him for that either.  Lord knows I have no room for judging anyone really, I live in a glass house myself.. so no rock throwing for me, unless I get mad, then I am an idiot. 

anyway....yes, I have heard about some of the things that supposedly have gone on in their relationship... but that is their personal biz so I don't get into that as having anything to do with anything, other than someone in that situation along with them could be involved, who knows.  I am sure they don't want that part of their life all over the net... and until I have the names of who the other people are and see that they might make me go hmmmm about kyron missing, then I'll leave that alone too.  I don't think affairs = killing a child.  I don't think having other partners or threesomes or whatever = killing a child... I don't think doing drugs or being a criminal = killing a child... not that they do ALL of these things, just an example... but I do think lying is deservent(is that a word?) of people questioning you in order to get to the bottom of why you lie... I do think LE is "stuck" on terri.  and I think they are going to indict her and maybe soon... it could be very soon... just depends on what someone else decides to tell them.. or how long to get forensics back on computers and cell phones. 
I am wondering if some new info was found yesterday, and kaine heard about it in those meetings and tomorrow possibly they might know enough to indict her.. probably not indict her yet, because it takes time to go through this process, but I do know they are well on their way trying to do just that.

Hi again DD, Of course I do agree with what you say.  None of those activities spell murder on Skyline Hill.

What the lives of the parents do control though is the 'health' of the family they influence by their activities.  IMO   The children might not be atune to what is really going on.  But they can't help be influenced by things they hear and see.  These imperfections will carry through throughout the children's lives IMO.

Say this, knowing these parents now as we do, would we place children in their home as adoptive parents?  That is looking at both parents.  xox
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.