April 23, 2024, 11:23:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 248320 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: July 22, 2010, 12:24:41 AM »

I just got caught up with reading all the articles, quotes, updates and insights post today in regards to the Kyron Horman case.  It was very much appreciated.

Good Night All.

Janet
9:25 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jersey Girl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #281 on: July 22, 2010, 12:26:11 AM »

I wonder if the reason for the continuous funding for the search is because a school is involved. A school holds responsibility for the safety of the students once they are on school property during scheduled times as Kyron was. Students are not supposed to just disappear without a trace.
Interesting about the 3 hour meeting. Wonder what that was about. 
That could be. One question I have is even if Desiree and Kaine believe that Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, are they still able to file a law suit on the school since they are responsible for the well being of all the kids?

IMO even if they had total proof that Terri did something to Kyron, the school is still partially liable because they are the reason that the search did not begin until roughly seven hours after he went missing.  LE always says how the first few hours are crucial in a missing child case.  I don't care if the school did not have an automated dialer for absentee kids, I think they should have a responsibility to make a phone call.

It's ridiculous.  I think I read somewhere that the whole school only consisted of what, 300 kids?  It's not like we're dealing with a teenager who might be skipping, this is a 7 year old!  Unless the office got a call saying he would be absent, they should have called home.  No matter who took him, or what happened to him, LE would have stood a much better chance of finding the truth if they had been able to start searching within the first hour.

One thing this has taught me, when school starts up again in the fall and one of my boys is sick, I'm not going to call their school.  I'm going to wait to see how long it takes them to call me.   
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #282 on: July 22, 2010, 12:30:14 AM »

OMGosh.  Kaine spents 3 hrs with investigators and TH supporters are making something of it.  The man's child is missing.  LE informs him of a hit on his life.  LE tells him his wife didn't pass her polys.  LE tells him of an affair she had after Kyron went missing.  Gee, wonder what they could've spent 3 whole hours talking about????  I'd bet that Kaine wants to be as involved in the search for Kyron as possible and I'd also bet that LE are trying to include him as much as possible to help keep him focused.  IIRC, they have gotten 3000 tips and are asking for more funds to continue the search.  Maybe Kaine is answering questions about the tips, getting ideas on how to raise money for LE or even telling LE what he's found in the home since he returned.

I've known families of missing persons.  3 hr meetings with investigators are no surprise. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #283 on: July 22, 2010, 12:32:58 AM »

Hi Dear DD, I think you are way too kind in looking at Kaine.  I do believe his manner is controlling and have seen it in this case.  That would be good if he was pure in heart and history.  I rather doubt that.  Yes. he is an innocent victim here IMO, and not involved in Kyron's disappearance.  I do believe however that he must have seen something brewing between Kyron and
Terri. Also that he was also sexually promiscuous in his marriage and have heard the RUMORS that swinging was an activity he also indulged in along with her.

I guess I am saying he is not beyond the pale IMO.  Had he been more in tune with his son and what was happening under his roof he might have taken protective measures to distance Kyron from Terri, protecting him from her unstable personality . . . maybe sending him for a time to be with his Mom.

He would possibly still be here now, as we speak.

Rumors are silly things, but they can be used for such nefarious purposes and can do so much damage. It's a very cowardly practice IMO. And anyway, what does anyone's sexual habits (besides sexting when your child is missing) have to do with this case? And why on earth would anyone be spreading rumors about Kaine that have no bearing on this case (besides being ridiculously puritanical imo)? The only person that could possibly benefit would be Terri, so I think it would be her or her cohorts starting these rumors and hoping bloggers will spread them.

Well, I see your point Scatty.  It could be RUMOR or real.  Whatever, the fact it is out there doesn't speak well for raising children in such a home.  The affair on the part of Kaine was stated in some legal document I believe.  It is true the swinging aspect mighf be be a nefarius ploy on someone's part.  Again, whatever.   Don't children deserve more than being exposed to something of this nature?  His affair alone leaves me doubtful as to his integrity as a married man no matter what his wife was into.  IMO

The only legal document that I am aware of deals with infidelity on the part of Terri.  The rumor about Kaine having an affair was started by some psychic that is supposedly friends with Terri's mom.  Consider the source!

Oops, I might have to go to work now.     Ya Ya     I do remember tho that it was written in a link {a document to my memory} that it was about 6 mos before Kyron went missing that Terri approached a LS to hire him to kill her husband when she became so 'hurt', learning that Kaine was having an affair with another lady.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: July 22, 2010, 12:33:08 AM »

Was Kyron on any meds ?
Are the meds gone too ? If answer to Q1 is yes ?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #285 on: July 22, 2010, 12:34:35 AM »

OMGosh.  Kaine spents 3 hrs with investigators and TH supporters are making something of it.  The man's child is missing.  LE informs him of a hit on his life.  LE tells him his wife didn't pass her polys.  LE tells him of an affair she had after Kyron went missing.  Gee, wonder what they could've spent 3 whole hours talking about????  I'd bet that Kaine wants to be as involved in the search for Kyron as possible and I'd also bet that LE are trying to include him as much as possible to help keep him focused.  IIRC, they have gotten 3000 tips and are asking for more funds to continue the search.  Maybe Kaine is answering questions about the tips, getting ideas on how to raise money for LE or even telling LE what he's found in the home since he returned.

I've known families of missing persons.  3 hr meetings with investigators are no surprise. 

They are a disgusting group.  Someone needs to to ask them JUST WHO IS IT THAT IS COOPERATING WITH LE?  Kaine is, of course.  So the "Terri Horman Support" group can their rumors and conspiracy theories and.....well you know the rest.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: July 22, 2010, 12:34:39 AM »

The Doctor's Appointment

Friend: Terri Moulton Horman to take another polygraph in Kyron Horman's disappearance
Published: Friday, June 18, 2010, 10:55 PM     Updated: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 9:16 AM

Jaymie Finster, a longtime friend, said Horman is "tired and frustrated with the intensity of the questioning she's been getting." …..

Finster said Horman had told Kyron's teacher the day before that she was taking the boy to the doctor on Friday, June 11, and gave the teacher paperwork to fill out related to the appointment.

Finster said that when Kyron didn't show up at the bus the afternoon of June 4, Horman talked to the teacher who said she thought that Horman had taken Kyron to the doctor that day. Horman told Finster that the child's teacher was new, in her first year of teaching, and was hard of hearing in one ear. "She doesn't know if she understood her," Finster said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/friend_says_terry_moulton_horm.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #287 on: July 22, 2010, 12:35:57 AM »

Hi Y'ALL, I think LE needs to take a different tack now.  A different type of pressure on Terri and anyone in which she has confided.

Either the MCSD,or their law firm, should say to the public that whoever has been deceptive with LE in the case should be told they will be held personally responsible for the cost of pursuing the investigation since the beginning, and now the continuing it.  If the guilty party/parties had been honest and forthright from the beginning Kyron would most likely already be found.

And also, that if it is determined that anyone else had info which would have led to Kyron's rescue or retrieval, and they did not consult with LE, they also will be included and held to pay their fair share of the investigation up till the day he is found.

To me it is a no-brainer, that if someone has committed a crime or assisted in covering up knowledge thereof, they are guilty of a conspiracy, and should bear the burden of the cost in total.

I have no idea how this could be put into action.  But I do believe if the MCSD did a presser and stated this to the public, heads would roll.  Someone knows something besides the one who abducted and most likely disposed of Kyron.  Esp if it was a woman who did it.  What woman could ever keep something so in tune with her existence that would quiet a threat to her happiness, to those she knows.  IMO she has told someone something.  I wouldn't want to be on the stick, knowing MCSD could hold me in contempt if it was discovered I had protected this woman. 

It will eventually all come out in the wash.  Ya Ya.  Everything will be able to have proof.  And I believe it would stick, even to suing the future estates of those guilty of conspiracy.  It might take a Shapiro to buck the abilities of Houze and be successful, letting Justice ring !!!  I say, let it rip.  Let's squeeze those who know what happened to Kyron and tell where he is tonight.

I agree Scandi.  Am thinking that this is exactly what LE may have in mind.  Remember some time ago when they released to the public the amount that this case has already cost, in money/time?  Seemed then that it could have been a message, either to Terri and/or anyone helping her, to 'come clean and put a stop to this now, or else it's gonna cost you big time, and here's just the amount in dollars so far'.  And now... with the additional resources they've requested, with stating that amount in public as well, seems another message could be, 'while we have to keep searching and waiting for the truth, it's costing an additional amount, add this on to the last amount'.   

IMO.     

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #288 on: July 22, 2010, 12:36:42 AM »

Hi Dear DD, I think you are way too kind in looking at Kaine.  I do believe his manner is controlling and have seen it in this case.  That would be good if he was pure in heart and history.  I rather doubt that.  Yes. he is an innocent victim here IMO, and not involved in Kyron's disappearance.  I do believe however that he must have seen something brewing between Kyron and
Terri. Also that he was also sexually promiscuous in his marriage and have heard the RUMORS that swinging was an activity he also indulged in along with her.

I guess I am saying he is not beyond the pale IMO.  Had he been more in tune with his son and what was happening under his roof he might have taken protective measures to distance Kyron from Terri, protecting him from her unstable personality . . . maybe sending him for a time to be with his Mom.

Rumors are silly things, but they can be used for such nefarious purposes and can do so much damage. It's a very cowardly practice IMO. And anyway, what does anyone's sexual habits (besides sexting when your child is missing) have to do with this case? And why on earth would anyone be spreading rumors about Kaine that have no bearing on this case (besides being ridiculously puritanical imo)? The only person that could possibly benefit would be Terri, so I think it would be her or her cohorts starting these rumors and hoping bloggers will spread them.

Well, I see your point Scatty.  It could be RUMOR or real.  Whatever, the fact it is out there doesn't speak well for raising children in such a home.  The affair on the part of Kaine was stated in some legal document I believe.  It is true the swinging aspect mighf be be a nefarius ploy on someone's part.  Again, whatever.   Don't children deserve more than being exposed to something of this nature?  His affair alone leaves me doubtful as to his integrity as a married man no matter what his wife was into.  IMO

The only legal document that I am aware of deals with infidelity on the part of Terri.  The rumor about Kaine having an affair was started by some psychic that is supposedly friends with Terri's mom.  Consider the source!

Oops, I might have to go to work now.     Ya Ya     I do remember tho that it was written in a link {a document to my memory} that it was about 6 mos before Kyron went missing that Terri approached a LS to hire him to kill her husband when she became so 'hurt', learning that Kaine was having an affair with another lady.

Okay, that was what the landscaper was told by Terri.  Of course that was never substantiated.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #289 on: July 22, 2010, 12:38:04 AM »

Also, Blink's sources are pretty certain that Terri had an intimate relationship with the landscaper.

I
am told by sources that Terri was involved in an intimate relationship with Rudy Sanchez at some point. The extent of which, to my knowledge has not been verified.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: July 22, 2010, 12:38:33 AM »

I really don't know if what TERRI told the LS/Hitman was true or not but I'm certainly not going to believe the word of someone who would hire a hitman.  For all we know it could have been a figment of Terri's imagination.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: July 22, 2010, 12:40:28 AM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98981009.html

Sources: Terri Horman vague on Kyron’s doctor appointment date

By Anna Song KATU News and KATU.com Staff

Story Published: Jul 21, 2010 at 7:11 PM PDT

Story Updated: Jul 21, 2010 at 7:11 PM PDT
Sources: Terri Horman vague on Kyron’s doctor appointment date

PORTLAND, Ore. - There was no expectation on the part of Skyline School that Kyron Horman would be in class after the science fair the day he disappeared, according to multiple sources.

Prior to his June 4 disappearance, Kyron Horman’s stepmother, Terri Horman, informed his teacher he had a doctor’s appointment on Friday, the sources said, and it was why there was no expectation Kyron would be in class after the science fair. Once class began at 10 a.m., his teacher marked him absent.

According to sources, investigators believe Terri Horman was vague about which Friday she was referring to when she gave notice to the school Kyron would be gone and only after he was missing did she clarify that the doctor’s appointment was on June 11, the Friday after the science fair.

Portland Public Schools spokesperson Matt Shelby told KATU News, "Two teachers were the last school staff to see Kyron at Skyline. His own teacher and another teacher saw him inside the school with his stepmother, and there didn't appear to be anything out of the ordinary.”

Kim Holm’s son, Kurtis, who Terri Horman photographed with his science project around the time she took a picture of Kyron that morning, said her son knew about the appointment too.

“And the teacher said, ‘I thought he left with his mom,’ because they thought they had a doctor appointment,” Holm said. “And then at lunchtime, Kurtis ate lunch with him every day, he wasn’t there at lunchtime. And then I got a call at 4:30ish, saying he didn’t get off the bus, I guess. And Kurtis said, ‘Oh yeah, I knew he was already gone all day Mom.’”

At 1:21 that afternoon Terri Horman posted the science fair photos on her Facebook page. At 3:30 she went to meet Kyron’s school bus, which he never boarded. Then came her 9-1-1 call, and the search for Kyron began.

The issue of the doctor appointment is among several questions KATU News has submitted to Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton. He is expected to answer those questions, in writing, sometime in the next couple of days.

Terri Horman has not been named a suspect or person of interest in Kyron’s disappearance and there have been no arrests made in the case.

Did the doctor's office confirm that Kyron had an appointment on June 11, 2010 as Terri claims.

Thanks

Janet

_____

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: July 22, 2010, 12:41:55 AM »

hehe, I would not say I am exactly KIND in some of the things I think and say about kaine, he has aggrivated me totally at times...and I still have not decided who is involved in kyron's disappearance.  I have ruled out no one at this point... but I do know where LE seems to be going with this at the moment.. sometimes I don't know what they are doing and a few times I do know what they are doing.  I know kaine was very aggrivated at someone recently in the last few days... and I know he acted pretty much what I thought to be an A$$ about it, but in the situation of your child being missing, I would act more than just like an A$$, I would be sitting in jail by now if I thought some of the things he must be thinking.. I would say screw LE, where's my "friends" and I would be in trouble.. ugh... so I can't blame him for acting like what I think is an A$$ at times... so it is not that I am Kind, it is I am "understanding"... i do believe kaine likes to control some things, but I am a controller also, so I can't judge him for that either.  Lord knows I have no room for judging anyone really, I live in a glass house myself.. so no rock throwing for me, unless I get mad, then I am an idiot. 

anyway....yes, I have heard about some of the things that supposedly have gone on in their relationship... but that is their personal biz so I don't get into that as having anything to do with anything, other than someone in that situation along with them could be involved, who knows.  I am sure they don't want that part of their life all over the net... and until I have the names of who the other people are and see that they might make me go hmmmm about kyron missing, then I'll leave that alone too.  I don't think affairs = killing a child.  I don't think having other partners or threesomes or whatever = killing a child... I don't think doing drugs or being a criminal = killing a child... not that they do ALL of these things, just an example... but I do think lying is deservent(is that a word?) of people questioning you in order to get to the bottom of why you lie... I do think LE is "stuck" on terri.  and I think they are going to indict her and maybe soon... it could be very soon... just depends on what someone else decides to tell them.. or how long to get forensics back on computers and cell phones. 
I am wondering if some new info was found yesterday, and kaine heard about it in those meetings and tomorrow possibly they might know enough to indict her.. probably not indict her yet, because it takes time to go through this process, but I do know they are well on their way trying to do just that.

Hi again DD, Of course I do agree with what you say.  None of those activities spell murder on Skyline Hill.

What the lives of the parents do control though is the 'health' of the family they influence by their activities.  IMO   The children might not be atune to what is really going on.  But they can't help be influenced by things they hear and see.  These imperfections will carry through throughout the children's lives IMO.

Say this, knowing these parents now as we do, would we place children in their home as adoptive parents?  That is looking at both parents.  xox

well I think there are more homes where children should not be than homes they should be... and I think there are not very many perfect homes... I don't think anyone knew anything was going on in this family that might end up in this situation... a school teacher, an intel employee... what was there to see as a sign that something was going wrong... obviously whatever they were doing neither of them thought much about it, and i doubt anyone else knew much about anything either.  and maybe whatever might have went on had nothing at all to do with kyron missing. 

"if" terri is responsible, which I don't know or not... then how would kaine know she would do something like this... and if Kaine is responisible in some way, how would anyone else know this would happen... I don't know who a person could blame for not seeing this coming... who would ever suspect it... and no matter what their lifestyle, there is really nothing there that blantantly stands out that says oh my god one of these people is going to do something to their child.  there was nothing on the facebook that would indicate there was anything going to end up like this... it appeared everything was normal.  or at least as normal as most people's family. 

I'm still not convinced either of them are involved... Le is surely making terri look guilty.. but if they were to do the same thing to anyone else and dig up all their garbage, I think the public could be led to believe it was whoever LE chose to blame.  they have a way of making people look guilty if they want to... granted there is a lot out there that makes terri look really bad... but for some reason there is not enought to arrest her... so without her arrest, I have to wonder what they really DON"T have.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #293 on: July 22, 2010, 12:42:49 AM »

The Doctor's Appointment

Friend: Terri Moulton Horman to take another polygraph in Kyron Horman's disappearance
Published: Friday, June 18, 2010, 10:55 PM     Updated: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 9:16 AM

Jaymie Finster, a longtime friend, said Horman is "tired and frustrated with the intensity of the questioning she's been getting." …..

Finster said Horman had told Kyron's teacher the day before that she was taking the boy to the doctor on Friday, June 11, and gave the teacher paperwork to fill out related to the appointment.

Finster said that when Kyron didn't show up at the bus the afternoon of June 4, Horman talked to the teacher who said she thought that Horman had taken Kyron to the doctor that day. Horman told Finster that the child's teacher was new, in her first year of teaching, and was hard of hearing in one ear. "She doesn't know if she understood her," Finster said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/friend_says_terry_moulton_horm.html

hmm, wonder if the paperwork is with the school?  that would sure clear a few things up wouldn't it....
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #294 on: July 22, 2010, 12:48:51 AM »

Hi KittyMom,  A well taken look at Kaine.  I do believe he was not involved in the actual disappearance of his son.

That leaves what I haven't said, that there must have been signs of disquiet in the home, things he noticed {as he said he noticed at how she changed after the birth of the baby girl 18 mos ago}.  How did he address this?   Did he notice Kyron was unhappy around her?  The devotion Kaine showed to Kyron, was it obvious if we could go back and see the family dynamics?  What about her concentration on the baby with the camera always on the shot of her?

We can't say in retrospect.  But I have lived enough to know that feelings are real, and children are the best receptors.  If each parent was doting too much on their 'natural' child, not looking at the reality of how it affected the family dynamics, maybe he did not see the hatred she must have had for him and how she would be capable or using another person he truly loved to bring him to his knees.

Just a thought.  And so he chose to take another lover.  It just doesn't add up to all that he should have been for Kyron IMO.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #295 on: July 22, 2010, 12:57:29 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

Thanks for all the articles, links and insights. It's JMO, but I wish somebody would just string Terri up by her thumbs until she told what she knows about Kyron's disappearance.
I just can't extend myself to afford her compassion or understanding until Kyron is found, and I'm convinced she has, AT LEAST, information that can help locate him.

Again.................. JMO.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #296 on: July 22, 2010, 01:04:05 AM »

hehe, I would not say I am exactly KIND in some of the things I think and say about kaine, he has aggrivated me totally at times...and I still have not decided who is involved in kyron's disappearance.  I have ruled out no one at this point... but I do know where LE seems to be going with this at the moment.. sometimes I don't know what they are doing and a few times I do know what they are doing.  I know kaine was very aggrivated at someone recently in the last few days... and I know he acted pretty much what I thought to be an A$$ about it, but in the situation of your child being missing, I would act more than just like an A$$, I would be sitting in jail by now if I thought some of the things he must be thinking.. I would say screw LE, where's my "friends" and I would be in trouble.. ugh... so I can't blame him for acting like what I think is an A$$ at times... so it is not that I am Kind, it is I am "understanding"... i do believe kaine likes to control some things, but I am a controller also, so I can't judge him for that either.  Lord knows I have no room for judging anyone really, I live in a glass house myself.. so no rock throwing for me, unless I get mad, then I am an idiot. 

anyway....yes, I have heard about some of the things that supposedly have gone on in their relationship... but that is their personal biz so I don't get into that as having anything to do with anything, other than someone in that situation along with them could be involved, who knows.  I am sure they don't want that part of their life all over the net... and until I have the names of who the other people are and see that they might make me go hmmmm about kyron missing, then I'll leave that alone too.  I don't think affairs = killing a child.  I don't think having other partners or threesomes or whatever = killing a child... I don't think doing drugs or being a criminal = killing a child... not that they do ALL of these things, just an example... but I do think lying is deservent(is that a word?) of people questioning you in order to get to the bottom of why you lie... I do think LE is "stuck" on terri.  and I think they are going to indict her and maybe soon... it could be very soon... just depends on what someone else decides to tell them.. or how long to get forensics back on computers and cell phones. 
I am wondering if some new info was found yesterday, and kaine heard about it in those meetings and tomorrow possibly they might know enough to indict her.. probably not indict her yet, because it takes time to go through this process, but I do know they are well on their way trying to do just that.

Hi again DD, Of course I do agree with what you say.  None of those activities spell murder on Skyline Hill.

What the lives of the parents do control though is the 'health' of the family they influence by their activities.  IMO   The children might not be atune to what is really going on.  But they can't help be influenced by things they hear and see.  These imperfections will carry through throughout the children's lives IMO.

Say this, knowing these parents now as we do, would we place children in their home as adoptive parents?  That is looking at both parents.  xox

well I think there are more homes where children should not be than homes they should be... and I think there are not very many perfect homes... I don't think anyone knew anything was going on in this family that might end up in this situation... a school teacher, an intel employee... what was there to see as a sign that something was going wrong... obviously whatever they were doing neither of them thought much about it, and i doubt anyone else knew much about anything either.  and maybe whatever might have went on had nothing at all to do with kyron missing. 

"if" terri is responsible, which I don't know or not... then how would kaine know she would do something like this... and if Kaine is responisible in some way, how would anyone else know this would happen... I don't know who a person could blame for not seeing this coming... who would ever suspect it... and no matter what their lifestyle, there is really nothing there that blantantly stands out that says oh my god one of these people is going to do something to their child.  there was nothing on the facebook that would indicate there was anything going to end up like this... it appeared everything was normal.  or at least as normal as most people's family. 

I'm still not convinced either of them are involved... Le is surely making terri look guilty.. but if they were to do the same thing to anyone else and dig up all their garbage, I think the public could be led to believe it was whoever LE chose to blame.  they have a way of making people look guilty if they want to... granted there is a lot out there that makes terri look really bad... but for some reason there is not enought to arrest her... so without her arrest, I have to wonder what they really DON"T have.

We'd all probably look like he!! if they dug up all our past history here on earth. LOL   For me I did beat 2 addictions, to coke and then gambling.  Thank God, and each was suddenly over because of the approach I used in dealing with them.  No one is perfect and we are all influenced by our surroundings.

I think it is more likely it is not the right time to arrest her.  There is something else to be considered that is equally as important to the case, possibly as in an accomplice.  That might be the stumbling block, I don't know.  I guess that is what I think is holding up an arrest in the case.  It all has to be right and prosecutable {court worthy}  IMO.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: July 22, 2010, 01:03:19 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

Thanks for all the articles, links and insights. It's JMO, but I wish somebody would just string Terri up by her thumbs until she told what she knows about Kyron's disappearance.
I just can't extend myself to afford her compassion or understanding until Kyron is found, and I'm convinced she has, AT LEAST, information that can help locate him.

I think they might be stringing up others by the thumbs at this point in time, hoping they might know something and tell them what it is... I think at this point LE probably thinks friends of terri's know something, have been told something etc... and so now they are going after the friends. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
crazybabyborg
« Reply #298 on: July 22, 2010, 01:18:29 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

I think they might be stringing up others by the thumbs at this point in time, hoping they might know something and tell them what it is... I think at this point LE probably thinks friends of terri's know something, have been told something etc... and so now they are going after the friends. 

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #299 on: July 22, 2010, 01:22:04 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

Yup.  Has anyone else besides me wondered if Terri's, "hitting the gym" was code for something?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.