April 26, 2024, 05:10:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 248415 times)
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2010, 10:46:03 AM »

Klaas, I missed something somewhere.  Hope you can help.  I heard Kyron went to see an ecectric science project.  This is the last so called information or sighting???
If he had been abducted from a school (inside); would someone not have heard screams, seen scuffling or something????  When I was in school, someone was always in the hall to catch anyone (students) that were supposed to be in class.  I don't understand this whole scenario.  A friend of Kyron's stated when he saw TH leave, Kyron was not with her.  How could she have done something with him at the school??? I also feel like she holds the key to the mystery, but I don't understand that there is absolutely no one else that saw or heard anything at the school.  Am I misinformed?????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2010, 10:49:19 AM »

Klaas, I missed something somewhere.  Hope you can help.  I heard Kyron went to see an ecectric science project.  This is the last so called information or sighting???
If he had been abducted from a school (inside); would someone not have heard screams, seen scuffling or something????  When I was in school, someone was always in the hall to catch anyone (students) that were supposed to be in class.  I don't understand this whole scenario.  A friend of Kyron's stated when he saw TH leave, Kyron was not with her.  How could she have done something with him at the school??? I also feel like she holds the key to the mystery, but I don't understand that there is absolutely no one else that saw or heard anything at the school.  Am I misinformed?????

You aren't misinformed but there is so little verified by LE information out there none of us can be well informed.  I think everyone has the same questions you do. 
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2010, 10:49:48 AM »

Please forgive spelling!!!!!!!!!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2010, 10:54:25 AM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24337416/detail.html

Ex-Military Remote Viewer Lends Hand In Kyron Case
Kyron Horman Has Not Been Seen Since June 4 At Skyline School

POSTED: 7:10 am PDT July 21, 2010
UPDATED: 7:32 am PDT July 21, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office received some unsolicited help from a former military investigator this week in the case of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

Edward Dames, a retired remote viewer who once worked with the Army, worked with his team for three weeks to try to determine the physical location of the missing boy, who has not been since June 4 at Skyline School in northwest Portland.

Dames said the missing boy is located on private property roughly 10 miles south of the school.

"He's not where police are searching," he said. "(He's) not in the water and not that far away."

A remote viewer is a specialized psychic once used by the CIA and U.S. military during the cold war. Dames was the inspiration for the movie "The Men Who Stare At Goats."

He said he uses a mental technique to locate a missing person's geographic location and then goes out into the field to find the target. However, Dames said he's unable to do so in this case because he said the boy is on private property, which can present unknown dangers for his team.

Dames' report was sent to the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, which is the lead agency in the criminal investigation.

Multnomah County deputies confirmed they received the report, which Dames said pinpoints Kyron's location within 60 feet. A spokeswoman with the sheriff's office said an investigator is examining leads from the report and following up on anything it generates.

Dames said he often works on missing or exploited children cases when he has downtime between contracts. He said he has been involved "both quietly and not so quietly" with many cases over the years, but he "doesn't usually work with law enforcement agencies.

""It's totally a public service. I'm a parent," Dames said. "The idea that a child is missing and no closure to that hell would be hell on earth as a parent."

Sheriff, DA Ask For $439,000 To Help Investigation

On Monday, the sheriff and district attorney's office asked for more money to keep up the pace of the investigation into Kyron's disappearance.

They asked for more than $439,000 to be taken out of the county general fund's contingency portion, which is used for unforeseen events and emergencies.

Retired sheriff's Capt. Bruce McCain said he understands the funding for the district attorney to cover future prosecution costs, but he said the sheriff's request is a bad sign for the Kyron case.

"When you look at the request with the fact that they plan on going back in October for a continued briefing on the investigation, that would seem to indicate there's nothing happening imminently," he said.

The request will go to a vote Thursday morning. As of Tuesday, it appeared likely that it would be approved by county commissioners.

IMO this guy is a quack - he did the same in the Natalee Holloway case
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2010, 11:09:51 AM »

I don't give a da*n about Terri's mental condition! 
I don't give a da*n if she needs to use her sexuality to reassure and pleasure herself!

I care about this little boy, Kyron! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2010, 11:13:56 AM »

A remote viewer is a specialized psychic once used by the CIA and U.S. military during the cold war. Dames was the inspiration for the movie "The Men Who Stare At Goats."          I never heard of this before    And I was not aware that he did this also in Natalee's case.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2010, 11:20:26 AM »

Now I understand the CIA's inability to find Bin Laden, or anything else for that matter.

I did wonder what the movie title, "The Men Who Stare at Goats" was about though. Now I know.  It's about nonsense.   

What does a duck say?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2010, 11:26:09 AM »

A remote viewer is a specialized psychic once used by the CIA and U.S. military during the cold war. Dames was the inspiration for the movie "The Men Who Stare At Goats."          I never heard of this before    And I was not aware that he did this also in Natalee's case.

It's true!  There was an experiment like this during the cold war.  I guess it wasn't too reliable, because I don't believe they do it anymore.  I am not able to do this.  I can get feelings about a building or place where I'm standing, but that is the most I can do as far as place is concerned. 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2010, 11:27:49 AM »

Now I understand the CIA's inability to find Bin Laden, or anything else for that matter.

I did wonder what the movie title, "The Men Who Stare at Goats" was about though. Now I know.  It's about nonsense.   

What does a duck say?

OT - They can't find Bin Laden, because he's dead.  They try to keep him alive, so they have a boogie man to scare us with.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2010, 11:35:24 AM »

It's true!  There was an experiment like this during the cold war.  I guess it wasn't too reliable, because I don't believe they do it anymore.  I am not able to do this.  I can get feelings about a building or place where I'm standing, but that is the most I can do as far as place is concerned. 
I believe you, and now I know what that movie was about, seemed like a very odd title for a movie, just never heard of this before.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2010, 11:36:06 AM »

What does a duck say?

OT - They can't find Bin Laden, because he's dead.  They try to keep him alive, so they have a boogie man to scare us with.
Agreed
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2010, 11:37:11 AM »

I do care about what makes a person hire someone to kill their spouse, most people, thank God go about that in a legal way and don't succumb to violence. I do want to know what makes a person tick and do such things, I am just a person that has to know why for everything, and that doesn't make me a bad person because of it. With everything, there is always more to a story.

I'm right there with you, NoRose.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2010, 11:45:47 AM »

What does a duck say?

Agreed

Then someone should notify the CIA at once to stop looking for a live Bin Laden.  This guy hasn't psychically found his body, I take it?  He should tell the CIA so they can stop looking.  Or, if he has found the body and told the CIA, then he should tell all of us so we can stop being scared of a dead man.  Still say it's nonsense.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2010, 12:00:24 PM »

What does a duck say?

Agreed

Then someone should notify the CIA at once to stop looking for a live Bin Laden.  This guy hasn't psychically found his body, I take it?  He should tell the CIA so they can stop looking.  Or, if he has found the body and told the CIA, then he should tell all of us so we can stop being scared of a dead man.  Still say it's nonsense.

Never happen - even if they find the body the government will never admit to it. Who will be the reason for sending our brave men and women into harms way?  But that is JMO!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2010, 12:01:54 PM »

I do care about what makes a person hire someone to kill their spouse, most people, thank God go about that in a legal way and don't succumb to violence. I do want to know what makes a person tick and do such things, I am just a person that has to know why for everything, and that doesn't make me a bad person because of it. With everything, there is always more to a story.

I'm right there with you, NoRose.
There is just always more to everything. I have no idea what has happened to Kyron, and I certainly pray that soon he will be found.  an angelic monkey
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2010, 12:25:13 PM »

I stepped back from posting yesterday and I was not sure if I would post again on this case until I read the article that is posted here about Mr. Ed Dames and his contribution to this case.

IMVHO Awesome! Mr. Dames is volunteering to aid in this case. That means exactly what it says. He is a volunteer.
If he can help to find little Kyron then wonderful. I am supportive of his attempt to help.

I have only recently discovered what this "remote viewing" concept is all about. I am open to the possibility that there is viability and usefulness with this idea and potential opportunity. Obviously the CIA had thought the same.
Who knows why it is that Bin Laden has not yet been found? For all we know it might be hard to pin point his exact location as he may be consistantly on the move. As we all know Hussain was found because he was stationary for a period of time.

Whatever it takes to find Kyron and bring him home to those who love him.

Sincerely,
Patricia

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2010, 12:30:14 PM »

I stepped back from posting yesterday and I was not sure if I would post again on this case until I read the article that is posted here about Mr. Ed Dames and his contribution to this case.

IMVHO Awesome! Mr. Dames is volunteering to aid in this case. That means exactly what it says. He is a volunteer.
If he can help to find little Kyron then wonderful. I am supportive of his attempt to help.

I have only recently discovered what this "remote viewing" concept is all about. I am open to the possibility that there is viability and usefulness with this idea and potential opportunity. Obviously the CIA had thought the same.
Who knows why it is that Bin Laden has not yet been found? For all we know it might be hard to pin point his exact location as he may be consistantly on the move. As we all know Hussain was found because he was stationary for a period of time.

Sincerely,
Patricia

I'm glad to see you posting again  an angelic monkey  I say also, whoever is willing to help look for Kyron, more power to you.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2010, 12:30:56 PM »

I couldn't log into the cage took me 8 tires?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2010, 12:35:07 PM »

Sincerely,
Patricia

I'm glad to see you posting again  an angelic monkey  I say also, whoever is willing to help look for Kyron, more power to you.

Thank you NRCG Smile .
Within reason, I agree with you 100%.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2010, 12:43:01 PM »

Sincerely,
Patricia

Absolutely!  That's two more legs and two more eyes out looking for Kyron.  Whether remote viewing is possible or not, who knows?  However, since I have some psychic ability, I'm open to it. 

Having said that, the important thing is finding Kyron, in any way or method.  That's why I don't understand an item with scent being kept from Mr. Oakes.  I would go to any lengths to find him if Kyron were my child.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.